Sue Gets Cock for Picnic

Story Info
Wife takes stranger's huge cock.
2.3k words
4.17
263.5k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a piece of fiction created just for fun. None of the characters are real.

*

I had married Sue some 20 years ago and at the time she had been a bit of a sex kitten. I knew she had had a few previous lovers but never the less I found that her sexuality and good looks were alluring enough for me to snap her up and take her for my own. Now at the age of 40 she still looks as good as ever and her cute well formed body never ceases to attract plenty of lecherous looks from men and women of all ages. She isn't big in any region physically but she does have a big heart and charitable nature. Sue is 5ft 3ins and has a very nice behind, 34 b tits that are firm and curl up slightly where the meet with her very prominent nipples. She has no signs of sagging anywhere and her legs are as smooth as a babies without need for shaving. One could say she is perfect. She has also never made me doubt her loyalty to me and part of this has I guess been down to an active sex life that has always seemed sufficient for her needs although for some years I do tempt her arousal with naughty make up sex stories to which she plays along with in good spirit.

From time to time I do have sexy thoughts about having Sue do some rude things which I find stimulating myself, like have someone else fuck her in front of me. I quite like the idea of seeing her in some sort of state of arousal and I would get a great feeling thinking I had arranged her to have that. However not wishing to open a can of worms and putting temptation her way with the risk of loosing her I have never actually got around to suggesting anything to her openly. That was until about 2 months ago.

We had been out in the countryside looking for a nice spot to watch incoming and circulating planes at an airshow. We didn't want to enter the show as it was expensive and we didn't have a huge amount of free time. We had packed a picnic and eventually found a nice patch to park the car and over the hedge was a very nice short cropped grassy field occupied by a few sheep. We got our blanket and tablecloth out with sandwiches and drinks to follow making ourselves comfortable. Whilst we ate and drank the odd plane passed by and we felt very satisfied with life.

On route to the picnic I had been a little flirtatious as sue had dresses rather seductively. It was a warm day and she dressed in a shortish skirt , loose top and bare legs. During the drive I discovered she had a pair of very skimpy knickers and a pretty lace bra by means of a roving hand that she jokingly slapped every time it went roving. After about 20 minutes driving she took the bra off as she said it was pointless and making her sweat anyway. Her protruding nipples through her thin top sent me into regular hard ons for the rest of the trip.

The little country lane we had located was as deserted as any could be and not a sign of any houses or buildings at all from our picnic position. Life was perfect, I was still getting hard ons too as Sue was looking hot as ever. I was just thinking about suggesting a shag in the field once our sandwiches were finished when all of a sudden there was a call from the other side of the fence near where our car was parked. I went to see who was calling and I found it was a well built young man aged about 18 sat on a bicycle. I asked if I could help and he replied asking whether it was far to anywhere there may be a pub or place he could find a drink and also have a pee.

I assured the young fellow that it was a fair ride to the next village and that as it was Sunday I doubted whether it had a pub anyway. I suggested to him that he could join us for a drink as we had plenty and that as for a pee he could join me for one behind a convenient tree 10 ft away. It was evident that the chap was very naive in life by his mannerism and the way he spoke but altogether a clean decent sort. He accepted my offer and I made my way to the tree for a piss. Dave, as his name turned out to be, was wearing full cycle riding gear, that being tight shorts ,tee shirt and special shoes for the peddles. I whopped my dick out and started pissing up the tree and glanced around when I heard Dave approaching. He was hobbling in his funny shoes but then as he got to the tree he reached in his shorts and pulled out the biggest cock I have ever seen, at least when limp. I guess it must have been around 9 inches just flopping in his hand and a fair girth too. I felt quite humiliated at first as mine by comparison was barely half his size.

Anyway, we finished our business at the tree and I asking him to join us for a drink and a rest. Dave and I climbed over the gate into the field and joined my wife Sue. I explained to Sue about Dave wanting a drink and so forth and she happily sorted a spare cup and started chatting away with him. As sue and Dave got into the chat I noticed sue looking at Dave's private area where she seemed to be having a problem diverting her eyes from. Sue had already established where Dave lived and that he had never had a girlfriend . Also Dave had tried to get girlfriends but that his mannerism didn't seem to attract girls that well, being a bit stuffy and being educated in an expensive all boys school previously.

I could see Dave checking out Sues nipples and their seemed to be a bit of electricity in the air from sexual tension. I started to have thoughts about sex and about Daves huge cock fucking Sue. I tried to blot the thoughts out but the situation seemed perfect. We would never see Dave again and it would all go down as a bit of excitement between the two of us to chat about in years to come. I decided I needed to steer the situation towards sex.

Knowing how good sue is with helping people I told Sue about Dave having a sore foot from his cycle pumps. Sue said she would take a look for him and see if she could make it more comfortable as we had a first aid kit in the car. At first Dave didn't want to put her to trouble but after taking another look at her nipples he softened to the idea. She went down to his feet facing him and positioned herself cross-legged. I moved behind Dave and could see that Dave could see up Sues skirt now, my plan was working as I thought Dave must be nearly cumming in his pants by now. Sue had his shoe off by now and seeing there was no open wound started to massage his foot. Dave couldn't sit up anymore and dropped back into a laying down position. Sues face was one of shock and as I followed her eyes direction I saw why, Dave had a huge hard on bulging from his skimpy tight pants.

I took the opportunity as it presented itself, before it lost momentum. Dave, I asked, would you like my wife to wank you off or else you will never manage to get on your bike again?. My wife looked at me in shear disbelief, but I gave her a look that looked naughty and devilish, her expression changed to more relaxed. Dave still hadn't said anything in reply and probably had thought he had heard wrong. Dave, you have a whacking great hard on and I am sure my wife would love to give you some relief, don't worry its our pleasure. Dave, in a reservedly way replied stuttering, 'well er, that would be very nice, if you don't mind'

Sue looked at me and smirked 'OK Dave, just lay back and enjoy'

Sue moved around to Daves head with Dave just peeking from time to time from under his hand covering his face. Sue bent over Dave exposing her rear to me, and took out his cock. She almost needed two hands to wrestle with it, it must have been the better part of a whole foot and so fat at his ball end that it looked thicker than my wrist. His cock head was pretty average so it looked a sort of pointed tapering member which I thought was fortunate as at lease it would go in a pussy initially. Sue started wanking Dave slowly spitting on it every so often to keep it wet but there was plenty of pre cum dribbling out of it too. Sue looked so sexy whilst she did Daves cock I had to reach from behind her and feel her crotch. Her panties were soaking wet and very warm wet. As I stroked her pussy I could feel it pulsating and contracting leaving me to believe she was so on the edge of orgasm. I pulled her skirt up with my other hand so I could see and slid my hand under her pants, slipping a finger into her sopping wet pussy. She craned her head to look me in the eyes and I saw that look of shear wanton, like she had seen the most desirable diamond ring in the world. I said quietly to her ' you do what you want babe, its a one off if you catch my drift'.

Sue knew I had given her permission to fuck Dave should she wish but her apprehension about accommodating his size was her main concern. Sue asked me to slide another finger in her pussy and I knew she was wanting me to stretch her some. Her cunt was so alive and wet I slid three fingers in and she moved to make it more comfortable. Sue started to rock back and forth fucking my fingers harder and harder . She them took her spare hand and arranged my fourth finger so it too would try and enter her. Carefully she worked her pussy onto my fingers and then out of the blue started climaxing and shuddering and her pussy went slack and swallowed my hand up to my thumb. I pulled out my fingers and dove my head between her legs sucking her juices.

Dave, sue said, Dave, can I sit on your cock and fuck you?.....All Dave could say was..'ow fuck yessss please'. I reached under her skirt and helped Sue remove her knickers.

Sue smiled back at me and blew me a kiss, straddling Dave who was now watching with great interest, she slowly lowered herself down, I reached to her holding her skirt out of the way and watched the impaling if my wife. It was mesmerizing seeing such a tool like Daves disappearing into my wife's pussy, like watching a sword swallower. Sue started hyperventilating and I asked if she was OK, she nodded her head. Eventually she collapsed onto her knee's impaled on Dave but forward enough to leave about 4 inches protruding. Sue started to ride the big monster back at fro with great slurping noises and every so often slow to nearly a halt and push down more onto his cock.

Sue rode Daves cock for about 10 minutes reaching several orgasms in that period. My wife had pretty much engulfed all of Daves length and I watched in fascination at her pussy stretching to such a size. Sue reached to my zipper and fished my cock out, which she then tugged until I moved to her with it and she started sucking it. Almost in a frenzy now she sucked my cock with vigor in appreciation I guess for allowing such a huge cock to penetrate her. I shot my load after a mere minute.

Sue slowly pulled herself off Daves cock and as it popped out there followed a fair quantity of fluids. Dave still hadn't come and Sue wanted Dave to take her doggy. Dave took position behind her and with her instructions carefully fed his cock into her pussy. Building up speed and length of stroke Sues sounds became more and more animal and guttural. She reached for my wrists and grasped them with her might,,then came such a loud scream I had never heard before. Sue had the most intense orgasm ever and for a few seconds after falling free of Daves spurting cock looked worryingly delirious. She turned to Dave, looking him in the eye from a lying on ground position, a strange smirk on her face , and said 'thank you Dave, you can go home now'

Dave thanked Sue and disappeared sharpish down the road on his bike.

Sue turned to me and opening her legs wide, her pussy flaps hanging down like I had never ever seen before and said ' put your whole hand up me now, quick' . I reached down soaking my hand in as much spilled cum as possible and offered my hand to which she took hold of and pushed into her pussy. 'leave it there' she said.

She then took my cock and started wanking it again looking me at all times in the eye until I came squirting over her face.

After I came she took my hand out of her pussy and we both got sorted to leave, wiping Sue with water and tablecloth. We drove home silently but content.

What an eventful day.