Sue Hitches A Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers

It was getting dark as they got closer to the bus depot. Ben found a dark and empty sidestreet and pulled into a particularly dark corner. He turned around and grabbed Sue into his arms. They kissed deeply. Sue felt Ben's erection against her and she wanted him.

"We don't have much time baby," he whispered as he undid the buttons or her jeans.

"That's fine," she replied and struggled to undo his pants.

He pulled up her t-shirt and pulled her tits out of her bra and started sucking. Then they moved to the backseat where he managed to fit himself between Sue's legs. She was so wet that she felt him slide straight inside her. With long strokes he fucked her deep, hitting the wall of her womb. The friction between them stirred the feelings in her clit.

"Fuck me Ben," she begged him. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me so hard that I'll feel you inside me until we meet up again."

He needed no encouragement, slamming harder and harder, forcing himself deeper inside. He grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed them hard. He pinched her nipples. The pain of his brutal handling of her tits only made the pleasure of his cock even bigger.


The sounds and smells of their fucking was filling the car. They were giving it everything. Finally they both gave in to the orgasm and they cried out in unison as the pleasure took over their bodies. After a small rest, and Ben's last taste of Sue's tits they got back in the front seat and he took her to the bus depot. She went and bought a ticket, called her mom and got on the bus. Once he knew that she was safe he drove off home to celebrate Christmas with his wife and kids.

Ben was waiting impatiently in his car. He'd arrived at the bus depot half an hour ago and there was still no sign of Sue. She'd left a message on his cellphone of when to pick her up. He'd had a permanent erection since he got the message. He'd been fantasising about her cunt all through the holidays. His normal supply or porn didn't help him anymore, it only made him more horny for her. He'd bought a gift for her the other day. It hadn't been easy, but he'd managed to get off to the next town and buy her a transparent black teddy with an open crotch and a lovely display for her tits. He was going to give it to her tonight with some more suprises. He'd also brought his digital camera and was hoping that she'd let him take some photos of her. If she didn't show up soon he'd have to use his hand on the erection. He couldn't get out of the car to look for her cause his cock stood out like a proud flagpole.

He was startled by a knock on the window on the passenger side of the car. He turned around to see Sue. He let her in and pulled her into his arms, happily discovering that not only was she not wearing a bra, she was also wearing a skirt and had pulled off her panties at some stage. She was as horny as he was!

"Where did you come from?" he asked her as he pulled up her t-shirt and closed his mouth over her tit.

"My dad decided this morning that he would drive me to the train station," she sighed as she felt his tongue moving across her nipple. "I had to get off at the station and then stay there until he drove off. Then I had to walk here."

Ben smiled and moved off her. He started the car and drove back to where they'd last fucked. It was as empty as last time so he figured it would be OK here even in daylight. Sue pulled off her t-shirt and her skirt as Ben reversed the car into position. She then climbed back and spread her legs for him as he turned off the ignition. He could see her open cunt in the rearview mirror. She was beautiful. Open and ready for him to do as he pleased. She smiled at him. She wanted him to know how hungry she was. Her juices were dripping out of her cunt and she dipped a finger inside and tasted it. He smiled at her. She dipped her finger again and held it out for him to taste. He moved back, first he dipped his head into her warm cunt, tickling her with his beard and carressing her with his tongue. Then he undid his pants. He moved himself up next to her head and let her suck him for a short while. She hungrily devoured him, licking his precum and tasting his hunger. They were both too horny for foreplay so he quickly positioned himself between her legs and pressed his cock against her hole. She opened up beautifully for him. She was even tighter than he'd remembered. He slowly slid inside and buried himself in her warmth. They both moaned with fulfilment. Then he could wait no longer, with her legs around his shoulders he started pumping fast and furiosly. She felt him slamming into her and begged him to go harder. She'd missed his cock so much. She'd played with herself with her fingers every day at home, but it didn't make her cum anymore. She'd counted down the days until she would be fucked by Ben again. It was better than she remembered. The now familiar tingle in her cunt came all too quickly. Before she knew it her body gave in to the pleasure and screamed out her orgasm. Ben gave in the moment he felt her shivers around his cock.

They headed off east shortly afterwards. Sue needed a nap and went to sleep in the nude on Ben's backseat where he could see her in his mirror. They stopped at a roadside diner for lunch and a Sue sucked Ben off in the car before they moved on. It was getting dark as they reached the first motel. Sue hadn't expected it to be the same one as where they first fucked, but she was pleased to see that they even got the same room. They decided to have a pizza in the room so that they didn't waste any time on dinner.

"Before I go out," Ben smiled and ran his hands over Sue's tits. "I want you to wear this when I come back." He gave her the teddy. "And before I go," he reached back inside his bag and pulled out a 4 inch black, knobbly dildo, "bend over!"

Sue did as she was told and felt him pull her skirt up and rub her cunt with the dildo. He then slowly pushed it all the way inside her, with only a string-like handle hanging out. He kissed her pussy and got her to stand up.

"Now don't be a naughty girl and play with yourself while I'm out. I want that dildo to be right where it is and your pussy untouched by you when I get back."

Ben exited the room and closed the door behind him. Sue could hardly move with that dildo in her cunt. It wasn't big, but the shape of it made sure she felt it every move. If she hadn't been horny already she sure was now. She took off her clothes and managed to get her body inside the teddy. She'd always wanted sexy clothes, but had been too scared to buy any. There was not much material to this, but it still fit her beautifully. She felt horny and slutty and lay down on the bed to wait for Ben.

She didn't have to wait long. Ben returned with a steaming pizza box and smiled when he saw his little toygirl on the bed. Her tits were pushed up high by the teddy, with the nipples hanging just outside. Her silky blonde bush was also left out. She looked even better than he'd thought when he bought the thing.

"Spread your legs," he told her and she did as he said. His fingers moved across her wet pussy, examining every inch of flesh. "Good girl." He tweaked her nipple and pulled her up to sit, knowing what it would do to the dildo inside her.

Sue tried to concentrate on eating, but all her senses were focused on the thing that was stretching her cunt wide. One look at Ben showed her that he was fully aware of what was happening with her. She'd thought absense from Ben had made her hornier than she could ever imagine, she'd had no idea of how horny she could get. She needed to be fucked now.

"Ben," she moaned. "I need you."

"Not yet precious," he replied. "Lie back and spread your legs for me."

She did as he asked and he got his camera out. A wave of embarrassment spread through her body, but as Ben smiled at her she started feeling comfortable again.

"I want you to grab hold of the dildo and pull it slightly."

She did as instructed and felt it just starting to exit her cunt. Ben stopped her and started photographing her. He made her go on her hands and knees and he took some photos from behind. The more the camera clicked the hornier she felt. She didn't know how much longer she could take it. Fortunately Ben realised this and made her lie back on the bed again, legs spread and he started licking her. Once again the dildo was pushed deep inside her while he licked the length of her slit, flicking his tongue over her clit. She came too soon and moaned in disappointment. Ben just laughed and smiled. He then took his clothes off, but stopped her when she moved to pull the dildo out.

"No baby," he said. "You're learning new things tonight. You'll love it, trust me."

He stood in front of her and she started sucking his cock. There wasn't much to do as it was already raging hard. He then proceeded to running his cock along her slit, setting her on fire once more. He kneaded her tits and smiled at her. She nodded and smiled back. She trusted him. He went back to his bag and pulled out a tube of lubricant. He gently got her on her hands and knees, carressing her tits as he went along. He rubbed his cock along her ass, spreading her cunt juices up. The he squirted the lubricant and slowly started massaging her ass. He placed his cock at her back entrance and started pushing. Her ass was deliciously tight and it took him a long time to get the head of his cock inside. Sue moaned. His cock was so big. His cock filled her cunt to the limit. This was not going to work. His words of encouragement filled her with joy. She relaxed more and felt him further inside her ass. His cock in her ass was rubbing against the dildo in her cunt. She started feeling more pleasure again. This was good. Then Ben started fucking her ass. He was sliding in and out and with his hand he was moving the dildo around inside her. For a long time Ben fucked her ass faster with each stroke. There were no sounds other than his guttural moans each time his cock went deep inside her ass and her light cries when the pain of the ass fuck was forgotten by the wonderful pleasure of the dildo and his fingers. Sue felt Ben reach for something and she could hear him taking photos of his cock in her ass. This knowledge proved too much for her and she cried out as she came. Ben soon cried out louder and squirted his load up her tight little ass. He soon pulled out and then he gently pulled the dildo out as well. He lay down with Sue and kissed her.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"Not as much as when you fuck my cunt," she replied honestly. "But it was wonderful."

"Now go clean yourself up, babe," he said. "I like you to behave like a slut, but I still want you nice and clean."

"I'm only a slut when I'm with you," she laughed back at him.

"I'm counting on it!"

When they had both cleaned they were lying in each other's arms in the bed where they'd first fucked little less than 2 weeks earlier.

"Will I be able to see you at all during the semester?" Sue asked.

"Yeah, I'm out east until June now, not far from where you live so I'm counting on seeing much more of you."

"Can I keep the dildo and the teddy?"

"The teddy is yours, but I'll give you some other dildos. I don't want you fucking yourself with them, but I want you to use them to get ready for our meetings."

Sue giggled at the thought. "Do you like me in clothes like this?"

"I love it, do you like to dress up pretty like that for me? I loved how you'd taken your underwear off before you got in the car today."

"I love to get sexy for you. I wish I had the nerve to buy some things like this myself. It makes me so horny to get slutty for you."

"Don't worry about that. I'll make sure you've got all the slutty clothes you need."

Ben's fingers soon found their way between Sue's legs and he massaged her clit. He soon had her straddling his face and he was drinking her juices while her mouth devoured his cock. As soon as she came he pulled her on her hands and knees and shoved his cock into her cunt. He was fucking her fast and furiosly. The bed was squeaking out loud but their joint panting was louder. Sue begged him for more. She wanted him to own her cunt. She wanted him to explode inside her. She came again and Ben didn't disappoint, shooting his load into her, filling her cunt with his cream. He pulled out gently and instructed her to sit back, legs wide apart and wait for his cum and her juices to trickle out. As they did he started taking more photos, happily snapping away as she dipped her finger in the cocktail and sucked it up.

The next two days went too quickly for both of them. Shortly before reaching Sue's dorm they pulled over and fucked one last time and Ben handed her a parcel. "I want you to wear this to your first lecture. That way you'll see all those guys, but you'll only be able to think of me. I'll contact you tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night you sleep at my place." Sue nodded and went back to the dorm. She wasn't happy to be back, but at least this semester she'd have someone to make her feel good outside college.

The next morning Sue opened her parcel. In it were a red copy of the black teddy she'd already worn for Ben. She didn't know how she'd get away with wearing it to class. She'd have to hide herself inside a big sweater. There were also two small dildos. They each had a tag attached. It was Ben's handwriting, the big one said "this is for your cunt today", and the small one said "this is for your ass (lubricate it by dipping it in your cunt)". She thought she was going to die on her way to class. Ben better contact her early because she was gagging for his cock.

Her first class was Economics. She hated Professor Brauner but had heard a rumor before Christmas that he was taking a year out due to stress or something. She sat down at the front of the class. It wasn't a very big class. The others were talking excitedly about their ski trips over the holidays but she wasn't jealous anymore. She smiled and thought of Ben and the dildos inside her.

Finally the door opened and the new professor walked in. Sue couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him.

"Good morning class!" he said. "I'm Professor Anderton, Ben Anderton, and I've taken over this class from Professor Brauner this semester. I need an assistant to help me set up before class. To make it fair I've taken down your names on a piece of paper each and I'll just draw one."

He put his hand down a little jar with pieces of paper. Sue shivered in anticipation.

"And the lucky winner," he paused for the class to laugh, "is Miss Susan Churtsey. Where is Miss Churtsey?"

Sue put her hand up and he motioned for her to come with him to his office to get some books and models. The moment they were in his office he closed the door behind him and smiled at her.

"Show me!" he said and she pulled up her shirt and sweater to show him her tits.

"Beautiful," he smiled. "And the other?"

Sue undid the buttons in her jeans and pulled them down, she bent over his desk and his stuck his fingers inside her to check that the dildos where there.

"As I said," he started, "I need you to be my assistant this semester. It pays a little and all you have to do is to be here half an hour before class starts in the morning to make photocopies and suck me off."

"What about me?" she challenged him. "When does my pussy get a reward."

He laughed and rubbed her pussy through her jeans. "Don't worry about that, I won't be living on campus. You'll be sharing my bed most nights."

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers
12