Sue, Keith & Lisa

Story Info
Sue plans a follow-up to hubby's 'Birthday Treat'.
4.5k words
4.42
72k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Planning a follow up to Keith's birthday treat was harder than I'd thought. The problem being that Keith was, to the best of my knowledge, totally unaware of most of what happened that night which meant I couldn't just ask him if he wanted a repeat performance. I knew Lisa was keen to do it again, we'd talked about it often enough in the month that had passed since that night. I definitely wanted to do it again. I

t was a constantly recurring fantasy. I would get incredibly turned on thinking about my husband's cock sliding deep inside my best friend's pussy. I just didn't know if Keith could knowingly fuck Lisa, even if he knew he had my blessing. I was also unsure as to how he'd react if he discovered that he already had. Lisa is extremely attractive and I knew that Keith found her so, but he was also one of that rare breed of totally devoted and faithful men and there was no way I wanted to hurt him.

"Why not just do it the same way as last time?" Lisa asked, "Then at the appropriate moment just whip off the blindfold."

I thought about it. It was a gloriously hot Saturday afternoon, Keith was at work and Lisa and I were lazing around in my garden; chatting, drinking wine and topping up our suntans. My garden is totally private so there was no reason not to go topless. After a few drinks Lisa suggested that we strip off entirely which suited me fine. When I'm on my own, providing the weather is agreeable, I usually sunbathe in the nude. Keith too. We've spent many a pleasurable afternoon making love in our garden as the sun beat down on our bodies.

"Imagine the look on his face. You whip of the blindfold and he suddenly discovers he's shot his load into me and not you."

"Mmm. Or one of us could be riding his cock and then, when he's fully engrossed, the other one sits on his face," I suggested.

"Even better!" exclaimed Lisa, "But how'd you think he'd take it?"

"That's what I'm unsure of," I confessed, "Although I doubt he'd complain that much".

We both laughed. This was fairly typical of the conversations we'd had since Keith's birthday.

"Listen Sue," Lisa said, "we don't have to do it again. Not really. I mean much as we both enjoyed it I don't want to screw your marriage up just for the sake of a shag, no matter how enjoyable."

"No!" I replied archly, "But you'd happily screw my husband."

We both laughed. I poured both of us another glass of wine.

"Don't worry, I'll find some way of squaring it with Keith. Then someday you'll have to repay the compliment."

Laughing, Lisa snatched up a handful of grass and threw it at me.

"You girls mind if I join you?" came a voice from the door. It was Keith. Lisa and I had been so engrossed that neither of us had been aware of his return. Lisa scrambled to try and cover herself as Keith, dressed in shorts and t-shirt, wandered across the lawn. I put my hand out to stop her and winked suggestively.

Keith walked over, kissed me soundly then gave Lisa a quick peck on the cheek. "So what were you two chatting about?" he asked.

"Oh just girl talk," I replied.

Keith pulled off his t-shirt but made no move to take of his shorts. He sat down and soon we were all chatting freely.

Keith had positioned himself so that he had a good view of both of us. As we talked it was obvious he was taking a good look at Lisa as she lay stretched out and naked beside me. Lisa must have been aware of Keith's scrutiny. She parted her legs ever so slightly, giving him a clear view of her hairless pussy.

I felt myself getting aroused and I'd have jumped on Keith there and then but this wasn't quite the right time.

We continued to chat for a short time until Lisa made her excuses and announced it was time to leave. Keith's eyes were on stalks as Lisa stood up and absently performed what amounted to a striptease in reverse for his benefit. I was in a high state of arousal as I saw Lisa to the door.

When I returned to the garden Keith had removed his shorts and was sporting a very obvious hard on. Sitting down next to him, I kissed him and reached out to lightly stroke his proud male flesh.

"Mmm," I murmured softly, "I hope this is meant for me." Then with an arch little smile I added, "Or is it Lisa that's got you so worked up?"

After a moments hesitation he replied, "Well, to be honest, seeing you both like that was certainly a turn on and the way she was teasing me, well...," he shrugged, helplessly.

I laughed. Still stroking his cock I pressed on. "So, I take it you liked what you saw? You are allowed to yes."

"Well Lisa's a really nice person. I can't deny she's attractive and, now that I've seen it, she has a pretty hot body too."

"And if it wasn't for me you'd be in there like a shot." Before he could say another word my mouth closed on his. Kissing deeply I pushed him to the ground. I was hot. I needed to feel his cock inside me.

With our lips still firmly pressed together I reached back and positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Keith moaned softly as I slowly pushed my hips back and took him inside me. "Ooh, mmmm!" I sighed as inch by inch I slid my pussy down his cock, impaling myself to the root. I luxuriated in the sensations of being filled by Keith's cock, feeling my pussy stretch to accommodate him.

Slowly, I began to move my hips up and down. Keith cupped my tits in his hands and leaned forward to lick and suck them, sending a shiver along my spine as my pussy slid up and down along his length.

"Christ Sue, that feels so good," he moaned softly as the walls of my pussy contracted against his cock, gripping him tight. I could already feel small tremors spreading from my pussy, suffusing my body with the warm glow of arousal.

I rode him with a slow, easy movement of my hips. As the afternoon sun beat down on our bodies I gradually increased the pace at which my pussy slid up and down the full length of his cock.

Up and down, over and over, his cock, slick with my juices, slid easily into my cunt as my hips moved to the beat of my passion. I had brought myself to the brink of orgasm but my pussy wasn't the only hole that needed filling. Ever since that first time, on his birthday, I had become addicted to having Keith's cock in my arse.

I quickly dismounted and positioned myself on all fours. Without needing to be told, Keith was instantly behind me. "Oooh!!" I gasped as he grabbed my hips and powered his cock into my soaking cunt. For what seemed like an eternity, he hammered his cock into me. "Yes, oh yes, unh!" I moaned as he took me with all his force.

Then, without warning, he was gone. My pussy empty, I shuddered in anticipation. I felt his cock press against my arsehole. I felt it stretch to receive him. I felt that moment of exquisite pain coupled with pleasure as he slowly pushed his cock into deep into my arse.

I cried out as his hips began to thrust. Reaching back, my fingers began to rub my swollen clit as his cock ploughed in and out. Keith's pace increased. With every thrust he pounded my arse harder and harder. I could feel his balls slapping against the swollen lips of my pussy. "Oh Keith! Oh yes Keith! Fuck me, Fuck me hard!" I moaned as my fingers rubbed furiously at my clit.

The fire spread from my clit. My body shook, my heart pounded as my climax took hold. I pushed my hips back, taking his cock deep into my bowels.

Distantly, I heard him cry out, "Sue! Sweet Jesus Sue, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum!"

I let his cock slip from my arse. I turned to face him, my mouth open in anticipation as he furiously wanked his cock in my face. "Sue! Oh Suuueeeeaaaahh!" he cried as he shot a thick jet of sperm into my hungry mouth. I swallowed greedily, not wanting to miss a drop but Keith was too far gone to do more than vaguely aim in my direction. I took another load in my mouth as one warm, sticky jet after another splashed across my face, dribbling down my chin to fall on my tits.

Exhausted, Keith collapsed beside me. I wiped his cum from my chin and rubbed it slowly on to my tits before licking my fingers clean.

"Hell Sue, that was something else," he whispered in my ear as we held each other close. I looked deep into his eyes and smiled, "You were pretty damned good too, my love," I said as well held on to each other.

Later, that evening, as we lay in bed, our bodies enfolded in the warm glow of another orgasmic release, I broached the subject that was still at the forefront of my mind.

Keith?"

"Mmm?"

"This afternoon..."

"Yes?"

"Supposing, just supposing Lisa had offered herself to you, what would you have done?" I asked. I waited nervously for his reply.

"Um, well, that's not likely is it? And, besides I've got you, attractive as she is, why would I want her when I've already got you?"

"But supposing she had? Supposing you knew that I didn't mind?"

"I dunno, er... Anyway what's brought this on?" he asked, his expression slightly confused.

"Well," I continued, "Supposing this afternoon, I'd suggested a threesome? You, me and Lisa."

"Would you have suggested one?" I could tell he was curious.

"Well, I might have. We'd both had a fair bit to drink this afternoon."

"Is that what you were discussing when I arrived home?"

"Sort of, in an abstract sort of way. Lisa likes you a lot you know and she's been single for quite a while, I'm almost certain she'd have been up for it."

"And would you have been up for it?" he asked, interest clearly showing in his face.

"I might've been, if you had been." I replied, coyly. "I mean, you'd hardly be going behind my back if I was there cheering you on would you?"

"Ok then," he conceded, "Hypothetically, if you'd suggested it and if both Lisa and you were up for it and if you both twisted my arm for, say, about two seconds or so, then I guess I'd've obliged. Happy now?

I kissed him, "Of course. How could I not be happy you?"

"But," he continued, "since it's only hypothetical, I guess it's not likely to happen."

"I could always call her and invite her over just now if you like?" I suggested wickedly.

"Maybe tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that. Tonight, I need my sleep. You've worn my poor, over-worked cock to a stump and pushed me to the brink of collapse. If Lisa's anything like you then taking on pair of you together would probably kill me."

We both laughed. I kissed him goodnight and turned out the light.

That night I fell asleep, happily knowing that, in principle at least, Keith quite fancied the idea. At least if it happened again I wouldn't have to deceive him. The only thing I couldn't work out was how to set up a situation where it could happen.

Lisa wasn't much help either, she couldn't believe I'd had the nerve to suggest it.

"You mean you just asked him straight out?" she exclaimed when I told her about it.

"Well, I couched it pretty tentatively but in essence, well, yeah, I guess I did."

"I really don't believe you sometimes," she spluttered, "you're crazy. What if he'd said no?"

"And how likely was that?" I asked with a smile. "Has any man ever turned you down when you've offered yourself to them? As I remember it you usually have to fight them off!"

Lisa giggled, "That's true I guess. There again, there was a time when the same could be said for you."

"Ah, but I'm a married woman now," I replied.

"Don't I know it?" Lisa said with a wicked grin, "And there was no one more surprised than me when you first told me. Although, in fairness, now I know why. What I can't understand is why you want to share him."

"Isn't that what friends are for?" I asked with feigned innocence.

Lisa laughed. "You're impossible, you know that? So what now?"

"Oh I don't know, something's bound to happen sooner or later."

About a fortnight later, something did. It was a Saturday afternoon. Lisa and I had spent the morning in town shopping. We got back to my place about 3:30 in the afternoon. Keith had been on a night out with some friends from work the night before. He'd staggered in, just a little the worse for wear, at about two in the morning. Unfortunately for him, I was still awake when he got in and I greeted his return with my usual enthusiasm. I wanted him badly. He was so tired there was no time for foreplay, putting it bluntly it was just pure, raw sex. We'd fucked furiously for about 10 minutes and to his credit he managed to hold on until I'd climaxed before emptying his seed inside me. Exhausted, all he could do was kiss me and roll over. He murmured "I love you," softly in my ear and then promptly fell asleep.

If that hadn't been enough he had to get up at seven to play rugby. It was no surprise then that when Lisa and I got in we found him, sprawled out, fast asleep on the sofa wearing only a dressing gown. He'd obviously got home, had a shower the collapsed.


I took one look at him then exchanged a knowing glance with Lisa. "You don't think...," she began hesitantly. I smiled and nodded. I walked quickly over to the window and drew the curtains.

I ushered Lisa quietly back into the kitchen. Grabbing some glasses from the cupboard, I opened the fridge and poured us each a glass of wine.

"You up for this?" I asked.

Lisa laughed, "I am if you are, but how?"

I thought for a moment. "I know," I said finally, "why don't we start with you giving him a blow-job? He loves it when he wakes up to find me doing that to him. Only this time it won't be me."

Lisa smiled. "Ready?" she asked. I nodded eagerly. "Well then, lets go."

We knocked back our drinks and crept back into the living room. Keith was still exactly as we'd left him. Trying to be as quiet as possible we undressed quickly. I walked over to Keith and gently opened his dressing gown. I smiled reassuringly at Lisa then knelt down next to where Keith's head lay propped on a cushion, giving myself the best possible view of what was about to happen.

Lisa approached quietly then knelt down in front of Keith. Reaching out, she slowly began to stroke his cock. Keith may have been fast asleep but one part of him was clearly aware of what was going on. Within seconds his cock was fully erect. Lisa smiled in appreciation. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, tracing a line from his balls to the crown. Keith moaned softly as Lisa swirled her tongue around the swollen head and then softly licked up and down his shaft.

As Keith began to show signs of stirring Lisa stopped licking. Pausing only to smile at me she parted her lips and took his swollen prick into her mouth.

From where I knelt I had a perfect view as Lisa devoured my husbands cock with her mouth. Soft murmuring sounds of contentment escaped from Keith as Lisa's lips glided up and down his shaft.

As I watched my fingers travelled to my already wet pussy. The sounds issuing from Keith only added to my arousal as I watched my best friend feast on my husband's cock. My fingers teased my clit and I had to bite my lip to stop myself crying out. All the while I watched as Lisa sucked and licked Keith's cock.

"Mmm, Sue, mmm," Keith sighed as he started to come round. "That feels sooo good!" Keith's arousal multiplied my own and suddenly I was cumming. It took all my effort to contain myself as my body shook violently.

As Lisa's lips continued their journey up and down my husband's cock Keith started to call out, "Sue.... Ah Sue, mmm..." His eyes flickered open. "Mmm, ah..., Lisa?, what...?"

I put my finger to his lips. "Sshh," I whispered.

"But, but..."

"Just enjoy it," I said, "Lisa and I are."

"But Sue, I..., uh..., mmm, Oh Sue, Lisa, ahh!"

I kissed him as Lisa began to suck even harder. Keith's momentary resistance melted away as he let himself be lowered to the floor.

I kissed him again, regaining his composure, he smiled at me. "You sure about this?" he asked in a low whisper. I nodded, "Of course I'm sure, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't." I turned and smiled reassuringly at Lisa. She winked back at me. Turning back to Keith I said, "Lisa really needs your cock inside her, you're not going to disappoint her are you?"

"Um, well, if you put it like that, well, no," he replied.

"And while your cock's in her cunt I want you to eat me."

Keith laughed, "Sure Sue. How can I, a mere male, possibly refuse?"

"You can't," I replied, smiling broadly.

I sat back and nodded to Lisa. As she moved to straddle him I gripped his cock and positioned at the entrance to her pussy. As she slid her hips back to accept his cock I, once again, had a perfect view as my husband entered her.

"Mmm, ooh...," Lisa moaned as she impaled herself on Keith's manhood. Keith was issuing similar noises as Lisa began moving her hips up and down.

I sat, transfixed, as I watched Lisa ride my husband's cock. My fingers were in my pussy again as I watched it disappear in to the depths of Lisa's pussy. Finally, I could wait no more. In one movement I straddled Keith's face and ground my pussy against his face.

Keith began to lick. Hot bolts of pleasure flashed through me as his tongue lapped at my clit. Behind me, I could feel Lisa's breath on my neck as she thrust herself upon Keith's dick. Her breasts brushed against my spine as she steadied herself against me. For the first time, I felt her naked flesh against mine and my mind exploded. As Keith's tongue probed my cunt I let my imagination take over and suddenly it was Lisa's face that was pressed to my mound, her tongue darting in and out of my pussy.

I felt a little strange. I'd never thought of Lisa in a sexual way before. Admittedly she was attractive and both she and I had had sex with girls before but never with each other. Could we, maybe, in the heat of our present situation...? I shook my head. No, Lisa was my friend. I couldn't possibly... Still, my imagination went into overdrive as Keith's cock worked on my clit.

My body began to tremble, my hands cupped and squeezed my breasts as Keith's tongue beat out it's rhythm on my clit. I could hear Lisa moaning softly, her own climax approaching. "Yes, ooohh yes!" I screamed as my orgasm shook me. I could feel Keith's body stiffen beneath me. I could feel his hip surge, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into Lisa’s body. "Oooooh!" she cried as she threw her arms around me to steady herself against Keith's thrusts.

My orgasm subsided. I turned to face Lisa. Keith was breathing hard. "Oh, God!, Oh God, I'm cumming!" he yelled. Lisa's eyes met mine. We smiled then I kissed her briefly and reached out to hold her as Keith unloaded himself deep with in her.

Lisa quickly dismounted. She pressed her fingers to her pussy then lifted them to her mouth, licking Keith's cum from her fingers. I turned to lick Keith clean. Tasting Lisa's juices on his cock as I sucked the last drops of cum from his cock. Beside me, Lisa slowly fingered herself to a climax as Keith absently caressed her breasts.

Having two women in attendance clearly had amazing restorative effects. As I licked his cock clean it soon began to stiffen again and in minutes he was sporting an erection as proud as the one that had been, so recently, buried deep inside Lisa's pussy.

I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked him deep inside. As my lips slid up and down his shaft I looked up and saw Lisa move to lean over Keith's face. As her tits smothered him he began to suck and lick them all over. I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock, licking him from his balls to the tip of his erect dick. I gently dragged my teeth up and down his shaft and was rewarded with a low moan. Lisa smiled at me as she watched Keith's cock disappearing into my mouth. I lightly squeezed his balls as his prick slid deep inside my mouth. I could see Keith's lips fastened to Lisa's nipple and the soft, dreamy expression on her face as he sucked and caressed her tits.

12