Sue Serves Several

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited oh so patiently for them to break for air. Though Sage didn't taste like her namesake, thankfully, her pussy was exquisite. It tasted as sweet and musky as Sue's, but with an extra and pleasant tanginess. Both pussies made me dizzy with lust. Finally, it was our turn in the open doorway. Lee lifted Sue slightly to the side, leaving his still stiff cock inside her and waited to see what we would do.

We started sucking face tenderly. Sage slowly jerked my dick to full stiffness, a short trip, as I pinched her beautiful, hard nipple. **FLASH** Though she wanted to kneel and suck my cock, I was anxious for a final deep pussy licking since I craved her sex juices so much. We sort of wrestled a bit, each wanting to taste the other. I pushed her legs apart and slid two fingers into her velvety sex. After stoking her inner clit and increasing her breathing rate, I found and stretched her G-spot. **FLASH** She gasped loudly and gushed all over my hand. When she shuddered in another climax, I brought my precious-nectar-coated hand to my mouth and licked my wrist and palm clean. **FLASH** Putting it under our noses, I let her lick the back of my hand before calling to Sue to come taste her pussy juice on my fingers.

Sue held Lee's cock up as she slid off it and rubbed it against her clit **FLASH** before coming to me. She inhaled Sage's sensuous scent before snaking her tongue around a finger. Sage and I also licked and sucked fingers, all three also sucking tongues. **FLASH** It was intense. Still sucking my hand with us, Sage guided my throbbing dick into her warm cunt. **FLASH** She bumped her hips against mine, fucking herself on me while my wife and I finished sucking her sex off my hand. I angled my stiff cock so it rubbed her still swollen G and she shuddered again. **FLASH** She still wanted to taste me, even more now that my dick was coated with her nectar. Sage slid her big tits down my body, over my rigid rod, until her tongue could lick my shaft. She got to her knees and totally inhaled my straining dick **FLASH** completely down her throat. Her warmth and technique were golden so I leaned back and let her mouth overwhelm me.

After long moments, I knelt with her and nibbled her nipple. Assuming they were not in a hurry to leave, I laid Sage down and straddled her in 69 so I could taste and feel her pussy **FLASH** directly on my tongue for the first time this new decade. She sucked me and stretched my sack as I painted her pussy walls, and drank **FLASH** all I could from her sex. When her clit fully extended from under her meaty hood, I rubbed it with my chin, then my tongue. Her steamy pussy was suddenly oozing the sweetest nectar again and I couldn't get enough of it. I noticed Sue had one leg on a chair and Lee was under her, sucking her lusty sex juices. Suddenly, I felt Sage push my legs open then push two fingers deep **FLASH** into my ass. As I kept licking her savory snatch, I felt her fingers wiggling inside my butt. She found the right spot, pressured my prostate and I totally lost control. I thrust my hips into her face and shot a long load in multiple spurts **FLASH** before collapsing.

Sage swallowed everything, licked her lips **FLASH** and stood up. "Now that's the way to end a party. See you soon. Good night." She grabbed Lee by his dick and **FLASH** led him outside. I could only groan in agreement and pray for a rematch.

===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....
[g ck 12/3/09]=========== 36,123, chars 7931 words ==Submitted | posted=12/3/09 | 12/5/09
34 hrs to 2200 12/3/09