Sue's Bath Time Shows

Story Info
She unknowingly gives the neighbor a show.
1.9k words
4.33
91.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back in the bathtub, the mirror hanging over it. She had it so she could see herself when she rested her heals on the edge of the tub. Sue did this so she could have a nice intimate bath with Captain Kirk.

The Captain was her ten inch latex cock. She called it that because it goes “where no man has gone before.” It had four inches on her husband. Larry was a good man and a good lover. What he was deficient between his legs was compensated by his skills with his hands and tongue. The three children proved that Larry was up to doing his husbandly duties. Sue just needed something to reach her inner woman at times.

Sue did not take to the Captain too often. It was, however, a ritual for her. She spent almost an hour setting the mood lighting and the candles around the tub. Bubbles. She used lots of bath bubbles.

The water she brought to ninety-five degrees. This got the blood flowing. It also simulated her mother’s womb. She played tapes of whale songs. It was her perfect way to escape the world.

Sue did not know that next door was an engineer who worked out of his home. His high drafting table and chair enabled him to look into Sue bathroom. It was quite by accident that he first saw his neighbor take the full length of the Captain into her womb. He learned to listen for the sounds of whales singing. Those days Robert would watch his neighbor. Robert was not above taking his thing into his own hand and taking advantage of the view.

This happy state of affairs went on for four months. Then, Sue’s foot slipped and moved the mirror. She reached her climax. She returned to a normal state of being then noticed the mirror was different.

She saw the reflection of the man next door standing naked, stroking his cock. She saw the unmistakable spasms of cumming. She froze for a second. Conflicting emotions raged in her.

The first emotion was almost like being raped. This man violated her privacy. She had no idea how long he made a point of watching her. Was this a one time thing or had it been going on for an unknown length of time?

She moved the mirror with her foot so she would not see him. Then the notion began to cross her mind that this turned her on a bit. The thought that she could give pleasure to a man by remote control made her hot again.

The water was cooling below what she normally like. A twinge inside of her wanted the Captain back, now, before she could re-heat the tub. She used her foot to reposition the mirror to watch the watcher. She placed the Captain’s head between her legs.

Sue rubbed the head on her clint hard. She wanted to put on show for the man next door. She hoped that he would take one more look before leaving the window.

Robert used the towel to clean up. He bent over to get his clothes. He glanced back out the window. He saw the woman in the tub having another session with the donn. This was a first.

The woman was using the dildo in a different manner. All the other times it was in a gentle manner. She built herself up to orgasm slowly, making the time last. Now, it was in a fast, almost violent manner. The look on her face was one of terror and pain. The woman was raping herself.

Sue saw he was looking again. This time she was going for show. She splashed water on the floor as she stabbed herself with the Captain. She acted like it was painful, it was unwanted. She imagined herself being gangbanged.

Sue moved her ass around the tub. She stabbed herself with the dildo, often missing her pussy, as would be the case in an actual rape. It hurt her. She knew she would be bruised. Sue could not stop. She was past the show. Her mind was telling her the rape was real. She cried out in pain.

Robert heard the cry of pain. He heard her mutter to leave her alone. Stop. Please, don’t rape me. All this he heard. All this brought back his erection. All this action in front of his eyes made his pre-cum flow. Robert was so stunned he did not touch hisself. He did not have to this time.

Sue pumped her Captain in and out fast. The latex heated up. She was dry. It burned her. She thought she was was tearing her inner flesh. All this and she could not stop. Sue cried out in pain.

The rapist in her mind told her to shut up or he would shut her up. She did not. It hurt like hell when the Captain was pulled out. She surprised herself when she swallowed the rubber cock. She got half of the ten inches in her throat before the gagging cleared her head. She pulled it out of her mouth. She cried real tears of pain and shame.

In her state of mind she looked to the mirror to see the voyeur. She looked at the right time. The show she gave him made him cum without touching. It was a hands-free ejaculation.

“Oh, My God. All that pain was worth it,” Sue said behind the tears.

Robert could not believe what he was watching. The woman next door worked herself into a frenzy. The window had water on it from the splashing. The water in the tub had a tint of, was it red? Did she make herself bleed? The end was when she pulled out the rubber cock and shoved it down her own throat. It was not slowly swallowed. She jammed it like a man was trying to shut her up. There was no way in hell she could fake the gagging she suffered. Then, when he thought that she was going to pass out with it in her mouth, he came. He had not touch it. It just exploded. Like the days of his youth when he looked at his dad’s copies of National Geographic, before he discovered Playboy. Robert came back to earth. She was gone from the bathtub. He turned from the window. He stepped in something warm and sticky. It was a nice puddle of his cum.

It took Sue two weeks to recover from that bath. The Captain was given shore leave. Sue turned to Larry when the soreness left. She wanted the real flesh and blood cock, not now rubber toy.

Robert spent a lot of time in the office listening for whale song. He turned to his spouse for release. Robert thought maybe the good times were over. It was great while it lasted. What he did not know was that Sue was planning Act II.

The sound returned. It was the sound of whale song. Robert went to his place by the window. he became erect in anticipation. He waited for her to appear.

The phone rang. He wanted to ignore it but it was the business line. He answered.

“Hello, Robert. How are you today?”

It was a voice he did not know. As sexy as it sounded, he thought it could be the woman next door.

“I’m okay.”

“Just Okay? Little Robert looks more that just Okay.”

Sue stepped into view wearing a shear light blue dressing gown and a telephone headset. Her body showed through where the gown touched it. Sue’s nipples made points in the fabric. Her dark brown, curly pubic hair contrasted against the filmy cloth. The edges parted as she walked to the window giving a tease of what was underneath.

“I bet you don’t even know my name.”

“It’s Susan Miles. You have three kids and a wonderful husband. You do volunteer work. And you like your King Dong.”

“That’s Captain Kirk. For obvious reasons.”

They shared a laugh.

Robert’s left hand went to his penis. He felt the hard flesh, lightly touching. Not enough to push him over, but enough to keep it hard. Sue did not miss that.

“What do you know about me, Susan?”

“Married, no kids. You’re an engineer who works at home. Your wife is a manager for McDonald’s. Not much money but I’m sure she loves it.

“How long have you been watching me?”

“About four months.”

“Like what you see?”

“Yes, Ma’am. How about you?”

“I just noticed you the last time. I like what I saw though.”

Sue started drawing water for a bath. This time no bubbles. Robert saw that.

“You forgot the bubbles, Susan.”

“No I didn’t. I’m giving you an unblocked view this time.”

“Oh? What is the reason for this call?”

“I thought that we could talk a little.”

“What do you want to talk about, Susan?”

“I thought we could talk about life.”

Robert watched Sue turn off the water. She slid the shear robe off her shoulders. She stood with her hand just covering her womanhood. Her other hand rested on her breast, covering her nipples. She looked up at Robert’s window. She smiled and then slid into the tub.

Robert was concerned about her wearing the headset. She assured him it was water proof.

“What do you think of my Captain, Robert?” Sue held it up for him to see.

“I’m jealous.”

“You are? How nice. It feels so good rubbing against my clit. The hot water makes it swell so big. It gets so puffy and tender. OH MY. It just send quivers up my spine. I could do this for ever, but the water gets too cool too quick.

“Oh Robert, I would love to take your cock in my hand and squeeze. But I’m not there. Can you help me with that?”

The moan Sue got from the phone told her that Robert was already there.

“I love it when a man chews my clit.”

Sue put the Captain aside. She took her clitoris between her fingernails. She squeezed with the nails. It was like teeth. She rubbed the nails lightly at first. She increased the pressure. It started to hurt her. The pain reached a point where it became pleasure. She had an orgasm. It surprised Robert when she came that quickly.

Sue next rubbed her clit with her thumb.

“Oh Robert, you’re so good with your teeth and your tongue. I want you inside me. Come into me, now.”

Sue picked up her dildo. She held it between her thighs.

“Oh, Robert, that’s it. Tease me. Drive me crazy. Make it last.”

“Susan, oh Susan. I don’t know how much longer I can wait. Your so hot. You have me just on the edge. If I don’t get in you soon, I will cum on you. I want to cum in you.”

Sue moved the dong to the opening of her pussy. She gently pushed and pulled it. Each stroke went deeper into her. One inch. Two inches. Four inches.

“Oh Robert, that’s it. Deeper. You can go deeper. OH God, you have it all in now.”

Sue had the whole ten inches moving in and out of her.

“Faster, Robert. Come on, faster, harder. Now, give me your juice. I want it to soak me.”

She heard Robert’s breathing increase. She heard him say “Yes.” several times. She looked into his window. He hips rocked front and back. His knees bent, then buckled. His head rocked back and his hips shot forward two then a third times. She heard his breath become ragged. It matched her own.

“Robert?”

“Yes?”

“Can you walk?”

“In a minute.”

“The back door is unlocked, Robert. I’ll wait for you here.”

It was five minutes before Sue heard a tapping on the bathroom door.

“Come in,” said Sue.