Sue's Lost Bet Conclusion

Story Info
Sue has three naked tasks to complete.
2.7k words
4.42
86.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to get the keys to the bimmer but Trudy asked if we could take the van. "Bill, now really, four drunken ladies in your BMW sounds cozy but we need some room."

Trudy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Besides, we got a few things to do and need the room for Sue to do a few things."

I opened up the van and the door slid open. Trudy went up front and Mary and Alexis ushered Sue to the captain's chair with the automatic door.

I could only imagine what the ladies had in mind for her.

I backed the van out and onto the deserted street. "Where to ladies?" I asked my four fares.

It was midnight and I am driving around town with four drunk professional women, none of which are wearing underwear of any sort. I always remembered what mother used to say before heading out with the boys for a night of drinking: Always wear clean underwear. These four didn't listen to mother. They weren't wearing any underwear.

The heater finally kicked on the cold Sunday morning. Warmth began to fill the van. Everyone was shivering except Sue. She wore a fur coat but not for long.

Alexis piped up from the very back, "How about trying Smitty's?"

Mary, who was sitting next to Sue in the middle captain's chairs, countered with, "How about Guiseppies on 306?"

Trudy, always the peacemaker, settled it with, "Let's go out of town a bit. 306 it is so lets go!" Trudy added emphasis to her words and drunken stupor by banging on the dashboard with her hands.

"Give me your cell phone," Trudy demanded of me.

"It's on the floor by your feet," I replied back to Trudy.

Trudy dialed Guiseppes and ordered three large pizzas. One cheese, another pepperoni, and the third vegetarian. "Twenty minutes, great!" Trudy disconnected the call. Great, you'll humiliate my wife and worse, burn up all my minutes on my phone.

Sensing my mild irritation, Trudy reached over and grabbed my dick. "Don't worry; you'll get the time back. It'll be worth it."

Mary and Alexis caught the fever and joined in the cheering. Sue looked dejected. Paybacks are a bitch.

I looked in the rearview mirror and watched Mary and Alexis jabbering away about what a great evening it was. Trudy turned up the stereo a touch and whispered to drown out her voice to the other three, "You alright with putting her on exhibit? If you're not, we can do something else to her."

I thought about it for a few minutes before I replied. Trudy and I had worked in the same firm and she knew that I rarely provided snap decisions and responses. Rather, I thought through the consequences a bit more before making a decision.

Sue enjoyed her fantasies usually at my expense. Her three compatriots also were a big part of them and usually followed their fantasy leader. Until now. Trudy had become queen for the evening.

I looked over at Trudy and gave her the thumbs up sign. I mouthed the words, "Let 'er rip!"

Alexis yelled from the back, "I'm thirsty!"

Sue replied, "How can you or any of us be? We drank four bottles at the private show and killed a bottle and a half of tequila at my place."

I looked in the mirror and asked Sue, "What private show?"

The other three ladies just giggled. Trudy knew my cross-examination skills even though I hated going to court. I was about to skin Sue out of that fur.

I saw a seven-eleven on the right and pulled in.

"Sue, you got the warm coat and all, how about picking up a twelve of beer, your choice, a six of water, and two two-liters of something, also your choice," I instructed Sue flipping her a twenty.

"I'm gonna need some help carrying all that. Mary, will you come in?" Sue asked trying to sober up.

Trudy cut her off. "Sue, you're on your own. And, by the way, no shopping carts or baskets to help you on your shipping spree. The money cannot be carried in your hand," Trudy concluded.

Sue looked like someone just told her that her dog was run over. "I don't have any pockets in this fur!" Sue shouted at all of us over the stereo.

Trudy turned around and told Sue directly, "I think you do have a pocket. Matter of fact, since I own your ass this evening, roll that twenty into a cigarette shape."

Sue heard the words and began rolling the twenty into the shape of a cigarette. Sue definitely was still drunk as evident by her diminished motor skills. What should have taken a few seconds took nearly a minute. Sue was giggling at her own inability to do such a simple task.

If I didn't know that she was drunk, I would have made a derogatory remark about her blond hair color.

Sue put the twenty in her mouth and asked Mary for a light.

Trudy was also still smashed and giggled along with Sue and the others. Trudy made her next comment that kind of sobered Sue up.

"Sue, now take the twenty in your right hand and hold it. You are right handed right sweetie?" Trudy asked Sue.

Sue nodded yes.

"Good. Now open your coat for us to admire your body," Trudy took her drunk friend through the process step-by-step.

Sue opened her coat revealing that fabulous body. Sue was a swimmer in high school and university. She missed the Olympics by a second. She has maintained that body in the same shape that it was twenty years ago when she graduated from university. Mary and Alexis always admired her body.

Sue's nipples began to stiffen in the cold winter air. It didn't help that it was also very late.

Sue was smiling as her nipples hardened. She trimmed her bush into a one-inch wide landing strip of true blond hair. Her long legs stretched out in the van.

Trudy gave Sue the next command. "Now spread your legs honey," Trudy made the command with honey dripping on every word.

Sue giggled even more and shot us a beaver. "Like this?" Sue asked Trudy.

"Yes Susie," Trudy responded.

"Now take the rolled twenty and slide it in your pussy Sue," Trudy gave the next to last command in the van.

Sue slowed her giggling down and slid the twenty inside of her snatch; the end was still slightly visible.

Alexis and Mary just stared at the proceedings.

Trudy went for the final humiliating piece. Sue's fur was open, her legs were spread and the twenty dollar bill had found a 'pocket' so she wouldn't lose it.

"Sue, you are to go into the store and buy the stuff we just told you without any help from us or the store clerk. You have three minutes, GO!" Trudy fired off the proverbial staring gun.

Sue got her legs together and gathered her coat about her, opened the door, and went out to the door.

Alexis asked the question, "Did anyone bring the camera?"

Trudy fished in the bag on the floor and pulled out the digital camera. She handed the camera to Mary. Mary snuck in the store and worked her way around to avoid being seen by Sue.

Sue had no problem getting the six pack of water and the two liters of soda. The problems started when tried to carry the two and keep her fur closed.

As Sue walked the coat opened revealing her legs up to her thighs. The problem came when she tried to get the twelve pack of beer.

Sue juggled all three heavy items. Her fur coat opened fully exposing her entire front to the store clerk as he heard the commotion and the saw the flash of Mary's camera.

Sue made it to the counter with the fur wide open. The case of beer was against her stomach and the two liters of pop were against her 36 C's. The water was balanced in front of the soda pop.

The clerk, probably nineteen years old, was enjoying the show and reached up to help catch the soda pop and water as Sue made it to the counter with a clatter. He also caught a free feel of Sue's left boob. Mary had captured at least a dozen images of Sue in her predicament.

Sue closed the fur in front of the young man and he tallied up a bill of $11.54. It dawned on the Sue where the money was.

Mary got the camera ready for the real money shot.

Trudy left the van and tapped on the window pointing at her watch: Three minutes were quickly approaching.

Sue was perplexed and the drunken haze didn't help.

The clerk was distracted by Trudy knocking and Sue used the opportunity to turn her back to the counter, open the coat and squat down about six to eight inches that opened her pussy slightly.

Mary clicked and flashed one picture after another of Sue. The clerk did see the back of Sue's fur coat and flash of the camera. What he did not clearly see, other than in the security mirrors, was Sue using four of right hand fingers to dig out the rolled up twenty dollar bill.

Mary used the camera and caught Sue in a very awkward and compromising position: Digging money out of her pussy. A true money shot!

The clerk bagged the soda pop and water but could not bag the twelve of beer. The young handed the money back to Sue and she was about to put the $9.46 in one of the bags when Trudy banged on the window again.

"It has to go into a pocket!" Trudy screamed through the glass. Alexis and I were bookends on each side of Trudy.

As Trudy screamed her instructions at Sue, two girls and a boy about twenty or twenty-one walked into the store. One of the girls and the boy walked toward the beer coolers in the back. The other girl went to the munchies aisle. No doubt, they had experienced a good night of partying.

At first they did not notice the commotion at the front counter until the flash went off again. The munchies girl saw the clerk give Sue the change.

Sue looked pleadingly at Mary then Trudy. Sorry no sympathy from these drunks.

Sue had been naked in front of people before, notably in younger days. She stripped and danced on spring break in college, in a bar in Europe, which is where I met her, and after we were married in a bar in Tijuana.

Sue stood there with the nine dollars and the loose change. The young munchie gal continued to observe the matter.

Finally, Sue let go of the front of her coat raised her right leg up onto the counter exposing her nakedness to the munchie girl and the clerk. The clerk had the better vantage point. He was only three feet from a naked beautiful blond that was showing him all of her feminine charms.

With the dollars in her hand, Sue made another bad attempt at rolling the dollar bills into a cigarette. She opened her pussy with her left hand and sloppily slid the dollars in.

The munchie girl screamed, "Hey, you got to see this! Hey you two!"

Sue took the loose change and put them in her mouth and walked out the front door with Mary right behind her.

We all went back to the van laughing at Sue and her predicament.

The clerk and his three new customers were looking out at us as we pulled away. I tooted the horn and waved. The boy gave us the finger. Asshole.

Sue's face was red as the sun from the embarrassment of public nudity and having to expose herself to a complete stranger. The last scene of her raising her leg, as she told me the next day, was the most humiliating.

Sue spit out the change on the floor of the van.

Sue was sitting in the chair, her legs spread and trying to fish the nine dollars out of her piggy bank. She pulled out the nine dollars and handed them to me. "Your change."

I held them up to my nose and enjoyed her musky scent on the money. Heaven!

I also remembered what mother used to say about money: Never put it in your mouth; you nver know where's its been.

We headed down the road toward Guiseppe's. The red, white, and green sign of Guiseppe's pizza was on the left. I put on my left turn signal and pulled into a spot three spaces down from the glass door.

"Alrighty Susie," Trudy began. "Your next segment of your required nudity in public is to get those three large pizzas."

Sue looked at Trudy then at me. She bundled the fur around her and stopped.

Anticipating her question, I handed her two twenty dollar bills separately.

Trudy filled in the blanks for Sue.

"You are to roll each twenty into two separate rolls and put them in your natural pocket."

Sue groaned at the thought of having to get the money out and bring the change back.

Sue spread her legs again and slid the two separated rolled twenties into her pussy.

With the money safely tucked in her pussy, Sue hit the button to open the door.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on here my dearie," Trudy rattled off.

"You are to get those pizzas naked," Trudy finished the final humiliating aspect of the pizza order.

The time was quickly approaching 12:45 AM. The giggling was gone and sobriety was just around the corner.

We all got out of the van. Mary had the camera and was positioned just beyond the door. Trudy stood by the door of the van and Alexis was next to Trudy. I walked up to the door and held it open. Who said chivalry was dead.

Sue took a couple of deep breaths and stepped out of the van. She walked to the door that I held open and replied, "Thank you" and kept walking up to the counter.

In the small pizzeria were two a couple in their mid thirties, a young lady running the register, and the pizza baker. Everyone broke out into laughter.

Sue tried to keep a straight face but lost it. She doubled over laughing. As she bent over, the rolled up twenties fell out onto the floor. She gave Trudy's name and heard the bill was $34.50.

Sue grabbed the pizzas and started to walk-out of the shop.

"Hey!" the young lady behind the register called to Sue, "Don't you want your change?"

"Keep it as a tip!" Sue returned the shout, avoiding the humiliation of internally carrying the change.

The pizza baker, in perfect delivery said, "Your nipples are perfect tips!"

We all laughed as we got back to the van. Sue grabbed the fur and wrapped herself in it.

"Are you happy now?" Sue asked. "I hope this is up and we can get warm."

Trudy had one more thing for Sue to complete before she was off the hook.

"Once again, not quite blondie," as Trudy began the final humiliation.

Sue's shoulders sagged.

From the bag at he feet, Trudy ran up to Sue's night stand and picked out three toys that Sue enjoyed. They were an eight inch white plastic vibrator, a vibrator with a clit attachment, and a glass dildo.

Mary made the choice for her. "Why should she get to chose, she's the bitch tonight!" With that, Mary handed Sue the glass dildo.

The glass dildo was tapered to one inch at the insertion end and gradually grew to four inches at the base. It was twelve inches long.

"Is that pussy still wet Sue?" Alexis asked Sue.

Trudy handed Sue the glass dildo. Sue began to play with her pussy, teasing at first with the glass dildo, then plunging it in.

Sue masturbated the entire way home cumming twice before we pulled into the garage. Sue got out of the van, her fur under her arm and muttering about wanting to get fucked really good and hard tonight.

The rest of us bid each other good night and I took the steps three at a time knowing that I would get laid tonight.

Life is good!