Sue's Release

Story Info
Sue finds her submissive side.
1.2k words
4.02
23.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Sue was a lonely housewife of over thirty years. The feeling within was still there, but not with her husband. He was now just a room mate. They shared the house, but separate bedrooms and sex was the furthest thing from their minds, well, at least with each other.

It was the summer of 08' when Sue regained contact with and old flame, Rick. He was a friend from high school that had a crush on her. They caught up quickly and shared every detail of their lives.

August 17th, Sue escaped from her everyday routine and stopped over to Rick's to have him troubleshoot a problem with her computer. Rick answered the door with a grin and a plan of his own.

After a couple of beers and a lot of bullshitting, Rick reached over the counter, "Do you trust me?"

"Yeah... Why?" She laughed.

Rick held her hands, "I know that you don't sleep at night, and I know why.

"Huh?"

"I know why. When is the last time that you had and orgasm... or even sex?"

Sue blushed, "None of your business." she said laughing.

"I'm serious, hold out your hands," Rick said reaching towards her.

Sue reluctantly reached across the counter and grabbed Rick's hands. "I do miss being with you."

Rick took advantage of Sue's vulnerability and grabbed his handcuffs nearby and quickly clasped them around her wrists.

"What the fuck?"

Rick grabbed the cuffs firmly and led Sue to the living room. "Come on..." "Rick? What are you doing? Ricky?"

Rick grabbed her wrists and raised them over her head and hooked her hand cuffs on a beam over her head. "You are now mine...be quiet."

Sue struggled with her restraints but realized that she was totally helpless as Rick wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly.

"Mmmmm...Ricky?"

Rick unbuttoned her pants and unzipped her zipper all the way down. He then knelt in front of her, then tugged down on her jeans.

Helpless, Sue watched as her jeans were pulled forcefully down around her ankles.

"Step out," Rick said as he helped Sue from her pant legs.

Sue stood there, her panties half pulled down as Rick knelt between her legs.

"Nooooo" Sue softly exclaimed as Rick slowly tugged downward on her panties expositing her partially shaved pussy.

Sue clamped her legs together as Rick continued to pull her panties to the floor.

Rick looked up at Sue, "C'mon, step out."

Sue hesitantly lifted her left leg stepping out of her panties, leaving her completely naked from the waist down. She felt helpless, yet turned on by Rick's forcefulness.

He stood up and kissed Sue deeply. He unbuttoned her blouse slowly, then reached around and undid her bra. He touched her body softly, raising her bra to expose her breasts. He caressed them firmly before taking her already hard nipples into his mouth. Sue moaned as Rick sucked hard on her nipples. She could feel herself getting wet and aching to be touched. This was a feeling she had not had in years.

Rick again knelt in front of her, looked up at her and slapped her ass gently. "Spread your legs, wide."

Sue slowly complied exposing her perfect little pussy to Rick. She felt his hands slowly working up the inside of her thighs until his fingers gently touched her labia.

"Ohhh, Rick....Ah."

Rick slowly parted her lips, "Hmmmm, you are sooo wet."

He grabbed her ass cheeks firmly and buried his face into her wetness. He licked and sucked on her labia, then licked repeatedly on her swollen clit. Sue's knees gave out leaving her hanging from her cuffs as Rick continued to lap up every drop of her sweet moistness. "Ohh, Rick... stop, stop, stop, ohhhhh...."

Standing up slowly, Rick kissed Sue softly sharing the wetness that still lingered on his lips. He reached above her head and unhooked the handcuffs that held her prisoner.

Sue's weak body held Rick tightly, then kissed him passionately. Rick pushed Sue slowly to her knees as he unbuckled his belt. Her hands were still cuffed together as she unbuttoned his jeans. As she unzipped the zipper, Sue rubbed the outline of his hard cock through his pants. Rick helped her as she tugged downward on his jeans exposing his throbbing cock. Without hesitation, Sue licked the pre-cum off the head of his hot member.

"That's it," Rick said as he guided her hot mouth over his shaft. "Mmmmm, suck it... oh, yes..."

Sue took as much as she could down her throat as she sucked the length of his shaft over and over. As she looked up for Rick's approval, His knees weakened and he helped her to her feet. As they kissed again, Sue whispered, almost out of breath, "I want you inside. Fuck me." Rick finished getting undressed, then unlocked the cuffs from her wrists. Sue trembled as Rick led her to the center of the living room. As he kissed her, he quickly helped Sue from her blouse and bra. Both completely naked, Rick guided Sue to the floor kneeling beside her. He pulled her legs apart wide exposing her swollen lips.

He kissed her breasts as his fingers rubbed the outside of her wet lips. Sue ached for his touch. It had been so long since anyone had touched her like this. Her hips raised hoping that Rick's fingers would find their way inside.

Rick continued kissing lower and lower until his lips met Sue's wetness. He parted her labia with his tongue and sucked hard on her swollen clit. Sue grabbed Rick's hair and pulled his head hard between her legs. As she did, he slid two fingers inside her wiggling them deeply.

"Ohhh, Rick... yes, yes, ahhhhh..." She cried out and clamped her legs hard on his head.

Rick continued to lick as Sue fought to push him away.

After regaining control, Rick knelt between her legs, He pulled Sue's legs wide apart and teased her pussy with his hard cock. She watched as he parted her lips and slid his cock slowly inside.

"Rick... ohh.."

"You want this?" Rick asked as he teased her awaiting lips.

"Oh,...Yes."

Sue reached down grabbing his cock and guided it back in. "Oh God, fuck me... ohhhh..."

Rick took long deep strokes as Sue tried to watch his cock sliding in and out of her. It had been years since Sue had felt any of these feelings, and the intensity was building.

As Rick ground his cock deep inside, Sue met his motions and felt herself starting to cum. This was a feeling she had not felt in some thirty years.

"Oh Rick...I'm gonna cum, Ohhhhh shit, ahhhhh, Yes, yes, yes!" Rick continued taking hard strokes as Sue trembled beneath him. She pulled his hair and held him tight. "Stop, stop... Ricky, ohhhh..."

Sue came with the intensity of all the years built up inside. Her muscles tightened on Rick's cock as he cried out and shot his hot gift deep inside. They both laid there motionless, as one, their hearts still racing.

That night, Sue stayed with Rick and slept the whole night in his arms. Her sleep apnea had been cured.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers