Sue's Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
1.6k words
4.41
75.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers

Sue and I were set up on a blind date weekend by friends, I was new to town and she was a quiet girl that had just had a relationship end. We had rented a cottage on a small lake and spent the day swimming and boating, drinking and eating way too much. Sue didn't seem to have much self confidence, she was sure she was not attractive. She was rather tall, long legs, quite thin, small breasts, little boy hips and a small tight butt. Straight blond hair and deep brown eyes, and a beautiful smile if you worked hard enough to bring it to her face. I paid a lot of attention to her without going overboard, never forcing my way into her space, but always being close at hand.

We all had a lot to drink and as the evening came to a close it was obvious the other couple thought we would be sleeping together. I took Sue aside and told her I would sleep on the couch if she preferred. She was quiet for a moment then told me she didn't want to have her friends think she was such a loser to not want to go to bed with me, but the truth is she wasn't ready to spend time with a man.

"Could we just cuddle?" she asked and I laughed, told her I would try, but it would be hard on me.

She smiled a little at my play on words. We went to our room and she went to the washroom to change, coming back in a long t shirt nightdress, her bra and panties still obviously on. I went to the washroom to clean up and came back to find the lights out and her in bed. I left my shorts on and slipped in behind her, feeling her spoon a little towards me. I kissed the back of her neck and whispered goodnight, then just held her.

I awoke first and slipped out of bed to shower and shave, then started making breakfast as I was the only one up. The smell of coffee and bacon teased Sue from bed and she joined me in the kitchen for a moment before going to shower.

"Thank you for being so understanding last night." she said and I just smiled and told her not to worry about it.

Another lazy day around the lake, Sue coming out of her shell a little, but her self confidence was still weak, her dress, swimsuit all very conservative. We decided to go to the little local tavern for dinner and some dancing, and I found she was sensuous on the dance floor, and would always join me when I asked her.

It was quite late when we got back to our room and once again she put on her long night dress, but when I climbed into bed with her she had removed it and was only in her bra and panties. I spooned into her again and lightly kissed her neck, whispering goodnight again, but this time she turned to face me, her lips finding mine in the dark. I kissed her sweetly, gently, our tongues learning to dance with each other. We kissed just holding each other for a very long time, then I broke the kiss and started to kiss along the line of her jaw, slipping down her neck, then down onto her chest. As I said her breasts were small and the bra hid all of them but I kissed slowly along the edge of her cups. She was tense at first but started to relax as I licked and sucked at her skin.

"You can take it off if you want." she said in a low husky voice and I did as she asked, slipping the straps down her arms and dropping it to the floor.

I heard her moan as my cheek grazed her nipple as I circled her breast with my lips, careful not to contact her swollen bud just yet. I continued to tease at her breast until she gently pulled my head to her, then circled an impressively long nipple with my lips, suckling her gently, no teeth, not too much pressure. Her fingers started to play with my hair, leaving me to move as I pleased, listening to her little sighs as I moved from one breast to the other, then slowly worked my way along her stomach to her belly button, teasing and sucking, then slowly down to lick along the waistband of her panties. I could feel her shiver, with nervousness or anticipation I'm not sure, so I continued back and forth across her tummy, insinuating my tongue under the waistband, but no further.

She must have made a decision as she pushed me away for a moment, slipped her panties off, then lay back again without saying a word. I let my lips descend on one of her nipples again as my fingers tweaked the other, surprised on how thick and long they were, then let my hand slide between her breasts, down her stomach to press gently on her pubic mound, her hair coarse beneath my fingers, my lips and tongue quickly following the same path. I lay beside her gently licking at the very top of her slit, pulling at her labia with my lips until I felt her legs start to part. I kissed her belly as my hands gently spread her legs even wider then moved my body between them. I started on her thighs, licking and sucking, moving closer to her center, then moving to the other leg until I could feel her hips starting to rotate. I held my mouth just above her pussy and let my hot breath bathe her, pulling a little moan from her. I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her to my tongue, tracing the outline of her lips then moving to lick through her slit, freeing her swollen clit, almost as big as her nipples it seemed, standing out from between her swelling labia. I suckled her clit as I had her nipples and her hands dropped to pull my mouth onto her, the muscles in her thighs flexing as she lifted her sweet cunt to my face. She started to cum quietly and I lowered my mouth to her hot tunnel to feast on her honey. As her orgasm subsided she pulled at my shoulders and pulled me up her body. I moved to kiss her but she turned her head and whispered she was ready. I reached down and slid my shorts down and very gently entered her, a few inches at a time, each time I think she thought I had penetrated her completely, then I would slide some more in her to a deeper moan, until finally my balls touched her ass to a satisfied groan from her.

I fucked her slow, gently, sometimes just moving slowly in small circles deep inside her, wanting to make it last a long long time. She came often as I changed speeds and angles, moving her legs or rising to one knee until I whispered I was ready too, not sure what she wanted from me. Her answer was to wrap her legs around my ass and pull me deep as I spasmed in her, setting her off again. I let my cock soften and slip from her tight hole then lay beside her, kissing her once more and whispering thank you. We fell asleep quite quickly.

In the morning I woke first, letting my lips suck at the closest nipple to me until she awoke. I looked her in the eyes as I let her nipple pop from my lips and said good morning, then lowered my mouth back to her swollen tip. I suckled for a moment then told her how nice it was to see her in the light.

"You have the most fantastic nipples," I said between licks, "So long and thick and sexy." My hand dropped to cup her pussy, just letting the warmth from my hand excite her, then slowly licked down her body. She tried to stop me whispering she was "dirty" and I smiled.

"Your cum last night tasted sweet as honey, I need to taste you mixed with my cream."

I gently moved her leg and she opened herself for me. I settled between her legs and licked her with my eyes open, watching her eyes as she followed my tongue. In no time I had teased her clit free fom its nest, licking it gently to full hardness.

"Your clit is as big as your nipples, and just as sensitive." I murmured as my lips circled it and sucked it into my mouth, then lowered my tongue into her slit.

She bucked against me as she came and I sucked gently at her flow.

"You taste delicious" I whispered as I moved up her body to slip my cock into her wetness.

She moaned and sighed under me, her body moving more than the night before, grinding her pubic bone against me. My morning hardness seem to last forever and she came many many times before I spilled my seed inside her once again.

We rested for a moment but I think she was a little embarrassed to be fucking in the light of day. She quickly got out of bed and reached for her long t-shirt, her thighs wet and my cum matted in her pubic hair. She reached for her clothes and I put my hand on hers.

"You don't need to wear that" I whispered, nodding at the bra in her hand. "You have such incredible nipples, don't hide them away from me."

She didn't say a word but left the bra behind when she left. I lay back and smiled to myself, this was going really well.

baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers