Sue's Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
1.8k words
4.42
29.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
251 Followers

A few days later I came home with a package. I sat Sue down and asked if she was still serious about a practice seduction before she tried with Ken. She nodded and added only if the situation was perfect.

"It would take place in Las Vegas."

She smiled and said that was perfect. I pulled a picture out of a handsome young man.

"This is Stu, the man you would seduce."

She looked at the picture and smiled again, so far so good.

I explained that Stu was going to have a booth at a trade show in Vegas, and needed to have a pretty model at the booth to help lure customers to his product. I had arranged for her to have an opportunity to apply for the job. He would not have to pay her as she would be doing it for the experience for her modeling career, and would be bringing a photographer with her, pointing at me.

"I don't know him, he doesn't know me, he lives far away and we would never ever see him again."

"What would I have to do?" she asked, I could already see the gears turning in her head.

"First you will have to call him and get the job, then seduce him into your bed, then into a threesome with your photographer."

I could see her face flush as I laid it out for her. She asked for the evening to think about it, and that night as we made love I dropped little hints about how good a plan I thought it was. I never mentioned it in the morning, and that evening she said she thought she wanted to go through with it.

"Let's phone him." I suggested, not wanting to give her a chance to back out.

Sue dialed the number and I listened in. Stu had a nice voice and asked if she had ever worked a trade show before. She admitted she had not and he told her it was mostly males so the models were expected to dress "sexy"

"Do you have a problem wearing revealing outfits?" he asked and Sue told him no, adding she had modeled lingerie and swimsuits.

I gave her thumbs up for thinking on her feet. He asked for her measurements and Sue hesitated a moment.

"Usually the girls are quite busty." he told her diplomatically.

"I know I have tiny boobs," Sue admitted, "but I have really long legs and a cute little butt."

There was still silence on the other end of the phone, so she added,

"And my nipples are very pronounced."

That seemed to help Stu make his decision and they started talking about flights and hotels. Stu asked what she would be wearing and she told him she would bring a lot of outfits and he could choose from them. He seemed to like her answer and after a few more pleasantries they ended the call.

We spent a few very hectic days adding to her wardrobe and booking hotels and flights to coincide with Stu's, we would have connector flights then meet for the last flight into Vegas. Sue wanted her first meeting to go well, picking a simple white silk blouse and a black leather mini, a tiny thong and high heels. We landed at the hub and started towards the gate for Vegas where we would meet Stu.

"I feel so much better now that we are away from home." she confessed.

I told her I understood, now she could be as sexy and flirtatious as she wanted without worrying about running into someone she knew.

"That reminds me, we will be sitting with Stu for the last flight. I should use the little girls room to sexy up my outfit."

I gave her a quick smack on the lips and told her not to be shy.

"You are going to be a model in Sin City so act the part."

She was back in just a few minutes and even I had to give her a lecherous grin and a wolf whistle. She had undone all of the buttons on her blouse and tied it under her breasts, leaving a lot of skin visible. She grinned and twirled for me.

"I tugged my panties up so tight I'm spilling out of them." she shared.

We met Stu just as the flight was boarding, she gave him a kiss on the lips, thanking him for giving her the opportunity, taking his hand as we boarded, introducing me casually. We were all in the same row, Stu took the window, Sue the middle seat and I had the isle. Stu's eyes had already taken in her blouse and he slipped on his sunglasses so he could look her over covertly. Sue grabbed a pillow and wedged it in between her and I so it wouldn't be obvious to anyone else just how high her skirt was, raising the armrest so she could turn her legs more towards him. I pretended to ignore their conversation but marveled on how animated Sue was, giving Stu ample opportunity to ogle her breasts and legs as they discussed her duties. Stu ordered champagne and she flirted relentlessly with him. They were bonding very quickly and strongly.

We arrived in Vegas and decided to share a cab. Stu sat in back with Sue and from the front seat I could glance back, enjoying the same view up her skirt, and down her blouse. She was definitely looking hot. We checked in and decide we would meet at the pool to relax for awhile before picking outfits for Sue to wear. Sue was very excited, everything was going very well.

"He could hardly keep his eyes off me." she gushed, "and he was liking what he saw."

She decided on her green mesh bikini and cover-up for the pool. Stu was already waiting for us and I could hear the gasp as Sue took off her cover up and twirled for him.

"I know you couldn't see enough of me on the plane so I thought I should wear something really tiny so you can see that I'm not shy. I told you I have long legs and a cute little butt." turning towards him and looking back at him over her shoulder.

He nodded his agreement as she turned back to face him.

"My boobs are tiny, but I have really nice nipples." she continued as she removed her top and dropped it beside her lounger.

She sat down and faced him as she tugged her nipples for a second.

"You think the men coming to your booth will like what they see?"

Stu smiled and said yes, she would probably start a stampede. Sue laughed as she touched his thigh with her fingers.

"Won't you be there to protect me?" she asked coyly.

He swallowed and nodded again, his eyes dropping to the tiny material between her slightly parted legs. From his vantage point he could see her bare smooth skin and the darker furrow of her slit quite plainly through the mesh.

"I'm smooth all over Stu, there's no outfit I can't wear, no matter how small it is."

She turned her ass towards him to reach for her water bottle, then looked at him studying her ass and pussy lips over her shoulder.

"And some of my panties are much, much smaller than this swimsuit," she said in a very sultry voice. "I can hardly wait for you to pick an outfit for me to wear."

She turned back to him as she started to put on her suntan oil, rubbing her nipples as she spoke with him.

"I hope its going to be very sexy, I want to please you any way I can Stu."

Her hand continued moving on his thigh, leaving a shiny oil spot and a very sexy promise. It took Stu some time to get in control of himself again, even I could see how excited he had been during that very sexy exchange. We had a drink or two as Sue continued to tease him with her body, but not as provocatively as before. I took a few pictures of her posing around the pool and then we decided we should go to our room and pick out an outfit or two.

Stu saw we were in a two bedroom suite so he became a little more comfortable with our situation. I played low man on the totem pole as Sue stripped down to just her bikini bottoms as she showed him her outfits.

"I didn't bring any bras as the whole idea is for me to show off." she explained to him.

They decided to make her first outfit casual, and started through some of her shorts. Sue tried on a few pairs and Stu settled on a very tight pair in gold spandex. Sue matched it with a long sleeve gold mesh top that fit her like a second skin, leaving her belly bare, and a pair of gold 5 inch high heels.

"Help me pick a pair of panties and then I'll try it all on for you." she said in a deep sultry voice as she showed him her tiny thongs.

"The shorts fit very tight so you will have to pick a really tiny pair for me." she cooed.

He fingered a very tiny thong in black see through lace and Sue smiled at him.

"Those will look perfect Stu, I like having a man pick my clothes for me."

She took her outfit to the washroom to change and came back out in a second. Her aureole and nipples showed very nicely through the top, and the strings of her thong showed up over the low waistband of the shorts, her ass cheeks showing below. Stu was sold and told her she looked great. She suggested he should take her outfit with him and she would change in his room in the morning before they left. I thought to myself that was a pretty crafty way of getting some alone time with him. He agreed and she went back and changed, putting her outfit in a tiny overnight bag with her makeup. I saw her hand him something separately and whisper in his ear, then giggle. He flushed a little and put his hand in his pocket. We discussed meeting up later that evening down in the casino and then he left. I asked her what she had given him and she smiled a dirty little grin.

"I gave him my panties while they were still hot and wet, then whispered that I could see how excited he was and hoped I would get an opportunity to help relieve that for him, but maybe my panties would help him for now."

I just stood there with my mouth open.

baremetal
baremetal
251 Followers