Sue's Seduction Ch. 08

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
2k words
4.54
17.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Sue took Mike's hand and led him off the stage and back towards the dance floor. He tugged at her, reminding her that her dress was mostly undone. She looked at him with half closed eyes, lost in the lust her body felt.

"I want people to see me almost naked dancing with you baby." she said simply, her voice thick with arousal.

Several people had opportunity to enjoy her glorious naked ass before she pulled Mike into the tightly packed dance floor. She turned into his arms and kissed him long and deep, then broke the kiss, whispering to him how horny she was. Her fingers went to his buttons and opened his shirt, slipping her naked breasts onto his chest. She moaned in his ear how good his body felt against hers, moving her arms up to encircle his neck. He mentioned anyone could check out her breasts or ass and she just moaned again and whispered.

"Does that make you nervous knowing someone could see us, it just makes me more excited."

She moved a little away from him so she could rub her breasts back and forth against his bare chest. then moved close to him for another deep kiss. This time he broke the kiss and asked if Stu had set up the photo shoot. She explained he had not, and it would not have become so sexy if he had not been there. She grinned at him then whispered in his ear as she bit his lobe.

"Stu did say that if I saw you again tonight I could tease you even more than I did before."

"What did he say this time" he said tersely, and she let her hand drop to hold his hardness through his pants.

"He said I could touch you baby, and that you could touch me." she whispered as her hand moved up and down his shaft.

"Can I touch you baby, would you like that?" she cooed seductively.

He nodded and felt her hand move to lower his zipper, then her tiny hand encircling his hard pole.

"No underwear." she breathed into his ear, "Just like me." Her fingers moving to run through his pubic hair.

"I had to take them off" he blurted, and she stuck her tongue in his ear.

"Me too baby, mine were all wet and sticky just like you. Your pubic hair is all sticky with your cum."

She pulled her hand from his pants and licked her fingers. "Tastes good," she told him, "but not as fresh as I like."

Her hand snaked back into his pants and stroked his shaft.

"God you feel so sexy in my hand, such soft skin stretched so tight, so hot to the touch, so hard for me."

He twitched in her hand as she spoke and she moaned her appreciation. Her hand delved further down to caress his balls, telling him how big they felt, so full of fresh spunk for her. She moved her fingers to encircle the base of his shaft and jacked up to the head, covering his tip with the palm of her hand, spreading the dollop of pre-cum she had pumped from him.

"Mmm baby, some fresh cream for your little kitty." She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her palm clean. "You taste as good as you feel baby." She felt his body stiffen as he whispered nervously to her that two guys had noticed her dress. She asked if they were looking right now and he nodded.

"Perfect" she sighed as she started to roll her hips seductively. "Touch me baby, let them watch as you touch me."

He moved his hands uncertainly to her bottom, feeling her arch into his fingers.

"Are you nervous?" she whispered, her fingernails grazing up and down his shaft.

"Yes!" he gasped between clenched teeth and she smiled a sexy little pout to him.

"I'm supposed to tease you baby, so let me enjoy my work, your cock doesn't seem to be nervous, in fact it's getting even harder for me. Touch me more baby, I'm so hot for you."

His hands cupped and caressed her naked ass as she moved sensuously against him, giving him little encouraging moans and sighs. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and she squeezed his shaft appreciatively, moaning how good his hands felt. She gasped and arched back as his fingers moved between her legs to rub her asshole and her pussy lips.

"Oh yeah baby, that's nice, are they still watching?"

He murmured a quiet yes and she turned them so they were sideways to the two men. She turned and looked at both of them, feeding her own lust with the need she saw in their eyes, smiling at them under her half lidded eyes.

"Hi," she said to them, "Are you two enjoying the view?"

They both smiled uncertainly to her and nodded. She turned her body a little so that one of her breasts came into view, as well as her hand inside of Mike's pants.

"It makes us hot knowing you are watching, look how hard my nipple is because of you."

She guided just the swollen wet head of Mikes cocks from the opening in his pants.

"You're making him even harder for me." she whispered as she rubbed her palm over the tip of his head, then encircled him just under his cap, squeezing ever so gently as Mike jerked with arousal.

She ran her finger over the drop of pre-cum she had pulled from him and brought it to her lips, "And even tastier."

Her hand languidly traced down his belly and back into his pants. Her eyes slid over their crotches then back to their eyes.

"Please enjoy the show." Sue encouraged as she tuned once again to have her ass facing them.

Mike's fingers were tracing along the bottom of her ass, dipping into her wetness and rubbing her juices on her ass and up her crack, and she shuddered as she came again.

"You have great control baby, I thought you were going to cum when I showed them your beautiful cock head."

"I'm very close" he hissed and she squeezed his shaft hard to settle him down.

"Not yet baby, I want them to see more."

Her fingers moved back down to his balls as she guided his far hand from her ass to her hip, as she turned them sideways to the men again.

"Let them see you touch my pussy baby."

Mike groaned as he slid his hand around to cup her pussy, pulling her dress out of the way. Sue moved away from him, turning herself towards the men, letting her other breast appear from his chest. She watched their eyes drop to her pussy as Mike slid a finger through her slit, teasing her clit, her head thrown back in the throes of another orgasm as Mike's fingers entered and curled into her, touching that perfect spot.

"Oh yeah, right there baby, that feels so good."

She moved closer to Mike then backed up towards the two men until her bare ass made contact with the hard bulges in their pants. She moved her ass slowly back and forth across their cocks, sighing a heavy yes as their hands tentatively touched her bare skin. She whispered in Mike's ear that she could feel their hardness against her ass, and that they were touching her.

"Three pairs of hands on me baby, fuck it feels so good."

She kissed him deeply as her body reacted to all the touching going on, her hand coaxing his cock and balls from his pants, then slipped his cock between her legs. Mike groaned as she slid his shaft through her wetness and heard the two men gasp and back off as the tip of his cock showed between her ass cheeks. She heard them moan how hot that looked and her lust built even higher. She moved them close to the two men and slid off Mike's pole, holding it wet and glistening in her hand. She turned her ass to him then reached up to cover her breasts, smiling at her two voyeurs. Sue moved his cock back between her legs then started sliding back and forth on his shaft, wetting it between her legs then sliding it up her ass crack so everyone could see.

"Can you see how my cunt is just dripping all over his beautiful cock, he feels so big and hard sliding in my ass crack."

Her eyes feasted on their lust as she moved his cock back and forth, lubricating her ass.

"I want him in my pussy or ass so bad, but then you couldn't see him cum."

She smiled at them and whispered, "Would you like to see him spurt all over my ass?"

They both nodded and she half turned to Mike.

"Don't try and hold back any longer baby,it's time for you to let go."

She moved her lubricated ass up and down on his pole, her own hands moving to pull her dress to the side so she could tease her clit, watching their eyes dart from her exposed cunt to the hard cock ready to blow on her ass. She reached between her legs to massage his nuts and that was all it took, she moaned softly as she felt his sac tighten, then felt the length of his shaft spasm between her cheeks, gasping as the first strings of molten hot cum spewed onto her skin, Mike's grunts driving her into another orgasm herself. She waited until he subsided and took him in her hand, milking the last of his spunk from his wilting shaft, then rubbed her cum covered hand over her cuntlips. She tucked him back into his pants and turned to him slowly, letting them all see her cum covered ass.

"Can you lace me up a little baby, just enough so I don't get arrested, but leave your cum visible."

As he did she leaned towards her audience and gave them each a kiss as she fondled their bulges.

"Wish I could bring you guys off too but we have to go." Sue led Mike over to the edge of the crowd on the dance floor so that Stu could see them. She moved back into Mike's arms and kissed him hard.

"God baby that was incredible, you are just as kinky for sex as I am."

Mike admitted he had never done anything like that before but it had turned him on.

"I need to fuck you Sue, you're making me crazy with all this teasing."

She kissed him again and told him she felt the same way, but as she worked for Stu she had to follow his rules.

"Stu seems open to a threesome baby, but that could get even wilder than what we have done so far. Do you want to fuck me so bad that you would do anything for me baby, anything Stu tells us to do? He knows I'm saving my ass just for you baby, and I get wet just thinking of having you both in my bed. You think I'm wild now, just imagine what I would be like if I had two beautiful cocks to pleasure with my body."

She bit his earlobe as she whispered.

"My hands and mouth all over your body, my pussy and ass open and ready for your hard prick to fuck me all night long. Tell me you would do anything baby to fuck me like that."

Mike nodded and she grinned at him as her hand rubbed his cock.

"I knew you would baby, we want each other so badly. I have to go back to Stu now and show him your fresh cum on my ass. I'm going to fuck him long and hard tonight and at the right moment bring up the threesome again. Wish me luck."

He gave her a little grin and watched as she walked away, his cum glistening on her ass.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers