Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing Sue's diary of sex.
6.4k words
4.17
31.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers

Please take time to read the previous episodes of, Sue's addiction to sex. I write this with the fully approval and details supplied by my wife Sue. Apologies if I get carried away with the narrative and occasionally getting Side tracked. Please note: All participants described in Sue's " Sexperiences" are at least 18 years of age. Your comments are always welcome.

*

Sue had told me how she loved acting the submissive to Paul, this being the exact opposite to their role at work. Paul was relatively shy at work, but now had a newly found confidence when it came to sex and fucking her. She thought that it was helped by Paul knowing that I knew and that this encouraged him. I suppose it was only a matter of time before Paul would brag about his conquest to his mates, though. I mentioned earlier about worrying if it got round the office. I had a few chosen words to Paul on the subject, so that was clear. Sue hadn't told me, though, that during some really' intense' sex, Paul had mentioned a friend of his. I'm sure we can all recall various comments and scenarios that are broached in the 'heat' of it all?

So, as Sue said, whilst nothing was guaranteed, she did agree to Simon popping round for coffee one day, when they were working from home. "Of course, it never occurred to me that he would actually appear," she said afterwards. On the morning in question Sue was dressed as normal, and not sexily, as they actually did work from home. Paul told her to go and dress like a tart- or some such description. This equated to wearing clothes which a teenager would probably wear, but a Size smaller than she was, remembering that she was in her 30's. Her boobs were to be loose, without bra, and easily available if needed. Knickers were to be optional. Even though she didn't like working in such clothes and she could have changed later, nevertheless she went and changed. It seemed somehow to appeal to Sue's developing 'sub' nature.

Whilst changing, Paul had phoned Simon, so that an hour or so later, Sue was called to answer the door, and Paul was telling her it was probably Simon popping round for a chat a drink and 'a look'. She admitting being nervous, but she was on her own territory. I also knew that once Sue had the attention of the male 'eye', she loved to act the part.

When Sue was telling me all this later I had the longest orgasm ever! Whilst they -- Sue and Paul were in work mode, Sue was 'in charge'. However if they did get horny, as they often did, then Paul would take over.

So although she said she didn't act tartily towards Simon as she invited him inside, I know once she's wearing her 'sex uniform' her brain only works one way. She went into the kitchen to make coffee whilst Paul and Simon were in the lounge. Afterwards, as she leaned forward to put the cups down on the low table, she was able to 'accidentally' give Si an unrestricted view of her braless cleavage. As the lads were sitting on the sofa, she decided to sit on a chair opposite, making small talk, asking the usual questions such as 'do you work?', 'have you any girlfriends?' etc, etc.

Of course, there must have been absolutely no doubt that they all knew that it was all about fucking this randy slut. My wife, true to form, couldn't help parting her legs slightly. Both of the lads' eyes immediately strained for a better view! She admitted to me that she was getting hot. Me too! Unlike Paul, Simon said that he was trying to do something with his life, a student studying for his 'A' levels at the local college. She could see that they both had erections, and to Sue that is a signal for action. Her brains can 'go missing' at this stage, the fucking randy cow.

Simon excused himself to go to the loo, but Sue thought it just an excuse to go and make himself more comfortable -- poor chap. She removed her g string and joined Paul on the sofa, their hands everywhere. They didn't stop when Simon returned. By then she had got Paul's cock out, he'd got her skirt up towards her waist showing her self support stocking tops, and was feeling her tits under her blouse. She pushed Paul back onto the sofa, so she was lying on top of him. Eventually she managed to work his jeans down to his ankles, whilst Paul frantically was trying to pull her skirt higher as Sue dangled her boobs in his face.

She admitted forgetting momentarily about Simon. It wasn't until they broke off, when Sue removed her skirt and blouse and had helped Paul to get his jeans off, that she noticed him again. She gave Simon a look as if to say "What are you waiting for?" although he did look embarrassed when Sue smiled at him. Poor lad.

Sue gave Paul's cock a good tonguing, waggling her arse in Simon's direction, as if inviting him in? But it was not to be this time. She admitted wanting to put on a 'show' for the visitor, but equally she wanted a good, hard, and above all, fast fucking. Besides she could tell Paul wasn't going to last long. She settled on vocal rather than visual effects, and she can be VERY good at that. Paul then took her missionary style on the carpet, and she still had the red marks to prove it when I got home later that day. As she was fucking Paul, she tried looking Simon right in the eyes, rather than straining her position to see him wanking his cock. She thought this eyeball contact helped, but I'm not sure what she meant by 'helped'?

Paul unloaded up her before rolling off and presenting his softening cock to her mouth for cleaning. She deliberately did not close her legs, in order to give Simon a lovely view of her well fucked and gaping cunt, as she felt the spunk starting to dribble out. What a wanton whore! She lay there, resting up on her elbows, with Paul now sitting on the sofa, and put on her broadest smile, saying that she really needed that and maybe Simon could have a turn next time, noticing that he'd already come all over his hand and the carpet. She continued making a display of her saturated pussy, saying things like, "Mmmm! look at all that lovely sex juice." She was quiet amused to see that Simon was embarrassed, and so, getting up and asking if they wanted another drink she made this an excuse to leave them to it. Picking up her skirt and blouse, she moved to the kitchen. "You know where the loo is, but can someone come and get a cloth from here in the kitchen?" she called to them. To her surprise it was Simon who came to collect the cloth. Sue, having still not dressed again gave him a hug as he had a good feel of her tits, asking if we wanted a taste. What a stupid question! It wasn't long before she'd got him hard and in her mouth, thanking him for such a nice 'visit' and telling him that next time he must 'come again'.

When I got home Sue, as I said, showed me the carpet burn marks on her back, and in addition she proudly pointed out the spunk and love juice stains in the carpet which had been left behind after exhibiting her fucked cunt to Simon. There was also a few splashes and marks on the arm chair which she (and I) both took to be Simon's spunk! She sure knows how to turn me on, and physical evidence of her fucking always helps. Love bites also get me off! One guy she screwed loved leaving messages written in ink, although given the amount of love juice it wasn't always readable, but that as they say is another story.

It was three to four days later that Sue arranged to go shopping for some sexy gear. I felt she was worth it, and besides that I wanted her to look a real fuck slut. We didn't go to the normal salons, but instead we went to the more sexy shops, off the beaten track. We came to a shop selling sex toys, magazines, videos, you name it. The shop was very crude but very effective. I couldn't help thinking that they could have hidden cameras in the dressing rooms! I would not have blamed them if they had done, for it was the kind of thing that I would have done had I owned such a shop. We flicked through various porn magazines and catalogues, with real photos and all sorts of sexual implements on offer.

But still I couldn't get the threesome scenario out of my head. Finally Sue decided on a cup-less under wired bra that really pushed out her boobs and a couple of nipple clamps. She wanted her nipples to be all ready and hard and had read somewhere that she could train them with such things. She then chose a very lacy suspender belt and stockings, plus knickers to match, and topped the whole ensemble off with a cobweb type blouse which hugged everything, making her prominent tits look more naked than if they actually were, plus the mandatory high heels of course.

As usual I made sure she was clean for fucking, with her pubes trimmed etc. As I then left for work she kissed me goodbye at the door in her attire covered by a short silk coat which just covered her ass. Why did she bother to wear the coat at all? I'd never seen her so hot, as she teased me by saying she'd be their 'fuck toy' and if they enjoyed her she might save herself for their young cocks and their cocks only, allowing me only to use my tongue. I don't think Sue realised how much I wanted her to be their cum-slut. Part of me was wishing that maybe they'd tell their younger friends and maybe they would like some of her fucking cunt. Perhaps even she could have a gangbang?

Sue knew that I was excited about this is she was -- probably more so! How I drove to work I just couldn't remember. Then, in my office, amongst my paperwork in my briefcase, I found the following note from Sue.

My Darling Steve,

Over the past few days, I know just how randy we have both felt looking forward to Paul & Simon's visit. I know that you would love to be around and see me enjoying myself and maybe join in.

When you started all this, me having other men, we said at the time that if either of us weren't happy with any situation we could stop at any time. Don't worry, though, as I'm not about to say stop. I want to say just the opposite! Yes, I was initially reluctant to start screwing other men, and yes, I do mean screwing and not making love. Love making is what I do with you and only you. At first I didn't want to upset you, turning what was YOUR fantasy into a reality. I was on the one hand worried anxious and nervous, but at the same time liking the idea that I could still attract dishy guys who wanted to fuck me. I know just how much you like me to use swear words in describing what I'm doing with these men, these fuckers! But most of all I worried about you, how you would feel and how our marriage would stand it.

I'm glad to say we're still here, and we appear to both enjoy my extra sex life. Although I have learned that it's not so much looks that attract a guy, it is more the fact that I look an easy screw. There I've said it- 'screw' 'fuck' 'shag' 'dicking' 'porking' whatever. Dicks really do rule your heads. You are proof of that, and I love it. I've learnt to play the part and love the power I have over any man who wants my body.

I don't know whether you've thought about it, from the first time when you started me looking? You were always getting me to give some guy the eye, the come-on. You tried top get me to alter my mode of dress, even in some cases buying me clothes that not even a tart would wear. You did get carried away, but you loved it, and so did I, more and more until now it is more like an addiction. Not as you know, that I go around flashing my eye lashes and bare flesh at any Tom, Dick or Harry. But going shopping these days primly dressed is not as much fun, and I do mean any shopping -and not just with you on a Saturday in town. It's nice to get the attention from males, any size, age or shape as my ego needs it.

Maybe you've noticed also that rather than you taking the lead or getting me to do something it is now me who instigates things. Paul was probably my first attempt and look how that's turned out. So unless you wish to stop all this, I'll be taking control of matters from now on. Besides I've seen how you react to me 'giving' the orders with excellent results. So maybe just maybe I won't allow you to fuck my dripping cunny after Paul and Simon have finished screwing me. Maybe they'll still be here when you get back so they can show you how they've used me as their sex toy worshipping their extremely virile young cocks.

Just to think that never once have either of us even thought or mentioned as to whether or not I wanted two cocks at once. It must have come naturally.

I cannot describe how much I love you, and how grateful I am to you for allowing me to do all this. Thank you my darling.

Now get on with your work -- wimp.

All my love Sue

Well, I was gob-smacked. What could I say? What did I think? I was stunned. I resisted the urge to rub off in the loo. The boot was definitely on the other foot as they say. She wouldn't really humiliate me as she suggested when I get home, would she? However, the thought of her walking around stark naked, love bites everywhere, fresh spunk flowing down her legs, two guys manhandling her, feeling, pinching, fingering, tweaking, kissing, fucking her at every opportunity, ordering her to make herself available was really the biggest turn on. This feeling was bigger than the feeling of possible humiliation. Only time would tell. Yes, all that she said was true.

Any possible chance of concentrating on work was well and truly lost. Should I call her? I remember looking at my watch and thinking that they should be there by now, but what if they had chickened out? "No way," I thought. Would you miss out on a certain chance of screwing a hot wife? Particularly if she was old enough to be your mother and you were a fucking randy teenager, particularly if the husband knew and encouraged it! Shit! Had Paul told the whole story to Simon? If so they could be waiting for me to return later! That worried me -- a little. A sense of resignation came over me, I did and did not want that to happen, but it wasn't my choice, thank God. But it was my fault for allowing all this to happen and Jesus, and it gave me what can only be described as a real 'buzz'.

I wasn't quite sure what to do. I tried to work, but I had to get some fresh air. I took a drive to a café and sort comfort in a sticky Danish pastry -- comfort food. I found myself looking around, as you would expect mainly women. Started thinking how many of these were 'on the tease' -- like Sue. One or two looked good, but I couldn't see them being knickerless. Yes, the odd one was showing some leg and on some of the others you could see their bra through the blouse. Was I getting obsessed? I found one lady even smiled at me, and |I felt like saying, "Sorry but I didn't mean to stare". Was she on the make? I doubted it, and besides she was not my type. I got back in the car, meaning to drive past the house. What for, though? What did I expect? Not to actually go in. Would the bedroom curtains be closed? Would they be closed downstairs? Could I see them screwing? But of course I could not as the hedge prevented anyone looking into the downstairs rooms.

But was I in luck? The bedroom curtains were partially closed, what did that mean? Had they been fully open when I left for work? What a stupid man. I returned to the office. Fortunately I had an appointment after lunch so that helped me through till late afternoon. I was starting to feel frightened of going home. What would I find? What did I want to find? How would I react? Why was I feeling like this? After all it was only yet another sex adventure for Sue and me so why?

After all this worrying, Sue called around 4pm (she had phoned earlier but I was still in a meeting) to ask what time I'd be home. My heart was almost jumping out of my chest. Why did she want to know? Was it to make sure they were still there, ready to show me the evidence of her debauchery? Relax, no, she wanted me home as soon as possible whilst she was still 'fresh' -- her words not mine. But of course she had been 'fresh' almost 2 hours before!

I can't remember driving home, my mind working overtime, wondering what I'd find when I got home. I let myself inside, and Sue met me in the hallway, wearing her long bathrobe. I was disappointed to realise that she'd had a shower. Nothing was said by either of us, but I'm sure we both wanted me to have been home two hours earlier. She told me to go and change, then came into the bedroom a few moments later, removing her robe. I didn't bother changing. We kissed on the bed. I was dying to hear what had happened, and she couldn't wait to tell!

I thanked her for the note and asked her if she meant what she'd written. Sue couldn't remember everything, but I asked her about 'taking control'. She was a little embarrassed and worried that maybe she'd upset me, but in reassuring her I said that I loved her being in control and didn't mind as long as we could still make love. She then gave me a tonsil tickler whilst grabbing my rigid cock. "Oh, so you want to know what happened?" she asked. "Why should I tell you?" she said with a glint in her eye and a cheeky broad smile.

"Well, I was fucked rigid by the two boys with man-sized cocks." She told me. "I couldn't get enough of their virgin meat, nor could they wait to screw your slut of a wife." I could tell she was trying hard to use the right adjectives. It certainly worked! I told her to go easy on my cock. Again she smiled, letting go of my almost exploding cock. Reaching up, she pulled the handcuffs from under the mattress. We, or should I say I, kept the cuffs under the mattress (at the 'head' end), fixed to the bed so we could have some mild bondage fun, not often, but occasionally. We'd done this before. I surrendered my hands, stretching my arms above my head, letting Sue cuff my wrists. Almost immediately after I was locked in position, I regretted it. As I said we had played these games from time to time, but this was different. Here I was waiting and wanting to hear about her threesome. I was powerless to do anything, unable to take control. Did I want to be in control or be controlled? Questions, questions.....

"Well darling how much do you want to know?" the teasing bitch asked. The next few minutes could have been hours! As Sue toyed with my feelings and emotions my tender cock wanted quick relief, but that was never going to happen if I wanted to hear the full story. So I was treated to a graphic description, together with 'touching flesh' of how she 'enjoyed' the two lads.

Sue had been surprised when the door bell rang a little early she had expected, only to greet the postman with an eyeful. He almost had another special delivery in his trousers! Quite a hunk, I think she said.

The boys arrived as arranged, and as they all went into the kitchen to make coffee, the tie belt around her kimono style coat became loose for 'effect'. Initially the atmosphere was tense, the boys not knowing how to react, or how to make the first move. I'm sure had it been a girl of their own age there would not be such a problem. Sue led the conversation, not that she said they were listening, but they were more intent on looking at her, the tease. Making their way into the lounge, where the TV was on as always, she invited the boys to sit on either side of her with her coffee on the side table. The television made an excuse for opening the conversation. But in sitting down Sue ensured her belt had become untied, which was fine until she reached over to get her mug of coffee. Anyone would think that she'd practised and planned this! (And she had!) It was Paul who made the first move, though, by putting his hand on her thigh, in response to which Sue opened her legs more (I almost came at this point). Paul was familiar with doing this, though, and soon became bolder, Simon apparently had noticed this but appeared frozen to the seat, so Sue started to rub his thigh, before asking him how good that felt.

Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers
12