Sue's show

Story Info
Sue decides dogging could be fun.
3.4k words
4.18
51k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TFMR
TFMR
32 Followers

This is the second story from my diary. The first I posted in Loving Wives but from the feedback I received I think this is a better category for this submission. Thank you to everyone who did give me feedback, hopefully I have taken on-board the helpful suggestions made Please read my first submission if you would like the background as to how we got to here.

I will also give a bit more background as to what I got out of letting Sue go with other men.

*

My name is Sam. When I was in my early 20's I had a younger girlfriend, Helen. Like many couples of that age it was a case of living at home with parents who were not keen on hearing their offspring having sex, even if they were old enough. We had to get our sex where we could which usually involved sex in the car, outside, if we were lucky at a mate's house or if we were very flush an hotel.

One summer's night we were having a fuck in the back of my car. Helen who had removed her clothes, was riding my cock as she faced me, her ass to the window. As I was looking at Helen I saw, over her shoulder, a man's face up against the window her ass was closest to. It was not that late and was still quite light. The bloke was virtually licking the window and I had to decide if I carried on or told Helen, as I said I was in my twenties had my cock buried in a nice wet pussy so being a true Gentleman I carried on. I sucked on Helen's tits as I reached behind her and grabbed her bum cheeks holding them open so the watcher had the best view possible. I came more strongly than I had ever done before and kept hold of Helen's cheeks as my cock softened and my cum dripped out. The watcher held up his hand as if in thanks. I could see his own cum hanging and dripping from his hand, he then vanished from sight. I realized at that moment I was a confirmed exhibitionist and could not wait to do it again.

Not long after this Helen moved up North with work and although we attempted to keep up the distant relationship it soon fizzled out. There were a series of girlfriends after that some of whom were happy to play along with some of my ideas of fun and some who were not. The excitement was never the same although sometimes it came very close, maybe it was a case of first time is always the best so I kept trying to find more exciting firsts.

Then I met Sue and the fact that she was not into exhibitionism did not seem to matter. Sue was happy to try various new things around the house and bedroom to keep our sex life interesting. There was a sizable wardrobe of `kinky' clothes to please to prove it. From my earlier account you will know this did not stop me trying to persuade Sue to play along with my taste for exhibitionism, and if truth be told I was going on about it more and more during sex.

When Sue had given in, and gone further than I dared hope, that first time those few short weeks before I could not believe my luck -- here were firsts in abundance.

***

The following is an account from my diary of an evening some 6 weeks after that first memorable night. . I was 40 and Sue 34, her birthday was a couple of weeks off. Sue stands 5' 6", shoulder length blonde hair, really sexy body 38DD, fantastic legs and an air about her which seemed to shout sex to men.

Following our first adventure with other men joining in our games Sue and I had some great nights of sex, often reliving that night.

A month on during sex Sue asked me. "If I were to let you get me fucked again do you think it would turn you on as much as last time?"

Sue could have guessed the answer was a yes from my increased thrusting but I answered."Now that sounds like a great idea, and yes I think you can safely say I would find it a turn-on." As I said this I was attempting to fill Sue's pussy with as much cum as possible.

A little later as we were cuddled up together Sue asked. "How could we go about fixing up for me to get fucked again?"

We discussed the possibilities, Sue indicated she wanted to take things as they came rather than prearranging anyone in particular, when I suggested dogging at Shab Hill which is a well known dogging spot fairly local to use she responded. "Now that sounds like a plan."

We discussed possible dates for our adventure and agreed on booking into an hotel in Brockworth in a fortnight. We had decided an hotel room could prove useful if we ended up needing to use a bed as well as the car for our adventure.

I work from a home based office and over the next couple of weeks the thought of our outing was never far from my mind. I had to do some customer visits during that fortnight and as a result had to drive past Shab Hill on several occasions and the sex with Sue on the nights following those drive pasts was made even hotter as we spoke about the possibilities.

On the appointed day I said to Sue. "Let's take the XM." Meaning the Citroen that I kept as a spare car, which I always claimed was a design classic, even if it did cost a small fortune to run. "It has plenty of room for relaxing." I laughed because relaxing was very much the last thing we had in mind.

Just before we were due to leave I was sitting in the car making out that I was sorting out rubbish, in fact I was hiding some stuff I thought we might need later in the glove compartment. Sue came out to the car took the keys and put a medium size suitcase and a holdall in the boot of the car. "I've left an overnight bag with your stuff in the hall, if you can pick it up as you lock up."

Having seen her put the two bags in the boot I asked. "You do know we are only booked in for one night?"

"I know, The holdall is stuff for Julie." Julie is Sue's sister who lives with her family in Gloucester. "I've arranged for us to go for dinner with them tomorrow night. It's stuff I've sorted out which I think she might have a use for."

I collected the overnight bag from the hall locked up and got into the car. Sue had dressed smartly rather than what I would describe as typical dogging gear, if there is such a thing apart from in my pervy brain. I took it that Sue planned to change at the hotel and did not want to give any of our neighbours a shock.

I drove to the hotel and as I was taking the bags from the boot Sue said. "Leave the holdall we don't need it until tomorrow."

We booked in then went to our room. Once we had sorted our stuff I said to Sue. "I've booked us a table at The Highwayman in an hour."

"Let's go now then. We. or should I say I, can have a few drinks before the meal as you will be driving."

I was little surprised when Sue came up with this suggestion as I had thought she would want to change. Sue had applied the bright red lipstick and nail varnish that I always find a turn-on before we left home. As I said she had dressed smartly, white silk blouse through which I could just make out a white bra, matching dark grey pinstripe jacket and skirt, dark stockings and black court shoes with 2 ½ heels. It was more business wear than getting down to business wear. I thought if that's what Sue wanted to wear for a night of dogging who was I to complain.

We headed for The Highwayman on the Cirencester Road. I felt my cock hardening as we drove past the turning for Shab Hill as my mind worked overtime with thoughts of what was to come. My cock became harder still as we passed the lay-bye where we had our first `adventure' those few short weeks earlier. As we were driving along Sue made no reference to Shab Hill, the toilets or what I thought we had planned for later. I started to to think Sue had gone off the dogging idea but I decided not to ask her as maybe a few drinks would renew her enthusiasm if she was having second thoughts.

Once we reached the Highwayman Sue had a couple of drinks in the bar, while I enjoyed their best lemonade. We had a pleasant meal during which Sue drank a bottle of wine. We talked about everything and anything apart from sex.

We left the pub at about 10.30 pm and I headed back towards the hotel at Brockworth. Sue suddenly announced. "I need a pee, I'm desperate pull in at the toilets."

We had only traveled a few hundred yards from the pub but did not hesitate from pulling into the lay-bye, after all it was at these public toilets where we had our first adventure. I pulled up outside the toilets and Sue asked. "Do you want to use the loo as well?"

I asked "Do you mean for a pee or for something else?" Given our history at these toilets it seemed like a perfectly sensible question to me. I knew she could see my grin thanks to the lights outside the toilets but the grin soon vanished when her reply suggested this was the last thing on her mind.

"For a pee and only a pee so you can forget any other ideas you may have."

Quickly I replied. "I need a pee." This was said so I could get out of the car as it seemed a bit awkward as Sue had obviously changed her mind about our night of outdoor sex and clearly I had upset her somehow. I got out of the car then lent back in to give the car keys to Sue saying. "You had better have these, I'll wait by the car." I beat a hasty retreat to the Gents. I was in no rush back to the car as I had an idea the night was going to end in an argument. .

I came back out to find that Sue was not in the car and it was locked. I assumed Sue was still in the ladies, so I stood at the side of the car awaiting her return. Several minutes passed with no sign of Sue so I walked to the entrance to the ladies and called out. "Sue are you OK?"

Sue shouted back. "Yes, I will be out in a few minutes."

I returned to the car and waited, leaning against the car door, for Sue to come out of the toilets. When Sue emerged I was dumb struck she slowly walked to the car. In the exterior lights of the toilets I could see she was wearing black `fuck me' shoes with very high heels, fishnet stockings, a basque, which presented her naked breasts as though they were on a plate for me to help myself to, and nothing else. Sue's near nakedness, including her shaven pussy clear for me and anyone else who might be watching. In one hand she was holding the holdall bag. She walked to the back of the car opened the boot and put the bag in. Sue then came back to the passenger side of the car and got in.

As Sue was getting into the car she placed a towel that she had brought from the boot on the leather seat before sitting down. "I believe we will need this, and I will be needing this." Sue was waving a large vibrator, which she had unrolled from the towel, in my direction. Sue dropped the vibrator into the side pocket of the door. I could see that she had applied a lot more make-up and even had she been wearing more clothes she would have looked very sluttish. Sue took hold my left hand and placed it on her pussy, her juices were already flowing. "Do I take it you approve?"

I pushed two fingers into Sue's very wet pussy and replied. "What's not to approve of?"

Sue replied. "Shab Hill here we come." Sue then started to giggle. "I don't know which was the more funny the look on your face before you went into the loo and you thought I had changed my mind or the look when I came out and you realized I had not."

I drove the short distance to Shab Hill at break neck speed and parked towards the end of the car park. Sue and I undid our seat belts and reclined the front seats. I kissed Sue on the mouth and then started to nibble and suck her exposed nipples. I was using two fingers of right hand to finger fuck Sue's dripping pussy pressing as hard as I could against her G spot as my thumb rubbed her clit, this always makes her squirt. Sue was so wet my fingers were slipping easily into her and the squelching noise her pussy was making had my cock bursting to get out of my trousers. Sue must have sensed my predicament as she reached across and undid my belt and released my straining cock. From parking to this stage could not have taken more than a few minutes but when I looked up and out of the side window and windscreen I could make out the outlines of half a dozen men, some of whom were frantically wanking their cocks.

I told Sue, "We have an audience."

Sue pushed me back into my seat and then she said. "Watching without the sound of them cumming is not the same." With that Sue pressed the button and lowered her window by 3" or 4".

Sue then laid back placed both her feet, spread as wide apart as she could in the space, on the dashboard. The shoes she was wearing added to the effect by pushing her knees higher and giving an even better view of her pussy to those looking through the windscreen. Sue then removed the vibrator from the side door pocket switched the vibrator on and plunged it fully into her sopping pussy before turning it up to full speed.

As I lent forward to suck on Sue's very hard nipples and resume my attentions to her clit I was assailed with the noise of Sue's moans of pleasure, the sound of the vibrator and the sound her pussy squelching as her juices gushed out onto the towel. Sue arched her back and moaned louder as she orgasmed, From outside there was the noise of the ever increasing throng of men as they wanked and expressed their appreciation or desires as to what they would like to do to Sue. It will not surprise you to know that this mainly seemed to comprise of how they would like to fuck her or fill her holes.

I could see that some hands were trying to squeeze into the gap where Sue had lowered the window. We were both so turned-on I thought there would be no stopping Sue and reached for the button to fully lower the window. It was then that an idiot who had parked behind us and across the car park turned on his full headlights. The men surrounding the car dispersed; although several tried to get have a better look at the woman they had been wanking over.

Sue sat upright and nearly screamed. "I'm scared let's go."

We quickly put our seats upright, I adjusted my clothing, Sue of course had none to adjust but she pulled the towel from under her and held it to cover her breasts, the smell of Sue's juices on the soaked towel was heady. I started the car and drove out of the car park. I did wonder if the idiot who had turned his lights on might try to follow us so I headed along the road towards Leckhampton rather than straight for the hotel.

Once I was happy Mr Fullbeam was not behind us my thoughts went back to sex. I turned the car to the right up a lane which I knew led to a disused quarry. I drove straight into the car park that now occupied the bottom of the quarry and parked up and turned off my car lights.

I turned to Sue and asked. "Now where were we?" I could see that she had the towel back on the seat and could hear the vibrator doing its work.

Sue, who seemed close to tears said. "I so need a fuck."

I quickly undid my trousers and started to recline our seats again. The seats were only partly back when Sue stopped me and said. "Get into the back."

I got out of the car, and holding my trousers up, climbed into the back seat. I gave thanks to the French for the space in the back as it was still easy to get my legs under the partly reclined seats. Sue moved so that she was kneeling with one knee on each of the front seats with her ass towards the windscreen. Sue then reached through the gap between the seats and manoeuvred me so that I was sitting immediately between the gap in the front seats, with a leg under each the back of each of the reclined front seats, my cock sticking up through the gap. Sue lent forward into the generous gap between the seats and took my whole cock into her mouth. Sue was giving me the blow-job of all blow-jobs. As I watched her body I noticed her ass moving up and down I realized that she was fucking herself on the gear stick this sent me over the top and I fired what seemed to be a never ending stream of spunk into her mouth.

"Fuck." Sue said as she sat upright impaling herself fully on the gear stick. "I told you I needed a fuck."

I pulled up my trousers and got out of the car. I walked to the passenger door and opened it telling Sue. "It's still early."

I pulled her from the gear stick, I could see in the interior lights that there was now a pool of her juices around its base I could also see my cum leaking from the corner of her mouth. I reposition Sue so that her ass was on the edge of the passenger seat, her legs were out of the passenger door with her shoes resting on the ground with the top of her body down on the drivers seat. I knelt down and started to lick her pussy. Sue was closing her legs around my head trying to grind her pussy as hard as she could against my mouth and tongue as she came again. Sue relaxed a little and I became aware of the sound of a car engine and fairly loud music. From the sound of the engine the car was stopping outside the car park. I stood up bent over a little and inserted three of my fingers into Sue's hungry pussy. Sue cried out in pleasure .

From the sound of its engine I could tell the car that had stopped outside the car park was on the move again. Almost immediately the car swung into the car park and its headlights were illuminating us, still with my fingers in Sue's pussy I moved to one side to give the driver a great view.

*

Hope you enjoyed the above -- your comments good or bad welcomed. I will post the next part soon (amazed I got any work done when I look at my diary entries)

TFMR
TFMR
32 Followers