Sue's Story of Seduction

Story Info
Thirty something, faithful wife is seduced and left wanting.
6.6k words
4.19
167.4k
92
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

I'm writing this for an online friend, Sue. She contacted me and asked if I'd help her write the story of her erotic experience with one of her husband's co-workers three years ago, when she was thirty five. I pieced her story together from her many e-mails. Although it's impossible to be certain, after all our e-mails back and forth, I'm totally convinced her story is 100% factual. I wrote the story in the 1st person as that's how she relayed it to me.

I met my husband, John at university where I was studying for a communication degree and he was into marketing. We were both taking a psychology unit and started studying together on Friday nights. John was serious about his studies and I thought he was a little boring. He thought I was out of his league.

John started asking me out for dinner and eventually dancing after studying. It wasn't love at first sight, or second, or third, but he was persistent and one Saturday he arrived at my parents' home where I was staying for the weekend, with chocolates for my mother and tickets to a football game for my father. They thought he was lovely. I asked him who he wanted to take out, my parents or me? I was twenty four then, living away from home and my father still flicked the porch lights off and on if he thought I was in the car too long with a guy!

The clincher for my father and me was when John invited my parents out for dinner, he picked them up in a Maserati. They didn't know it was borrowed, his boss's car.

John and I dated four years before we married. I was twenty five and he was thirty. Neither of us had very much of a sex life before we were married, I had a few boyfriends, with only one sex partner before John. He didn't have any experience with girls when we met and was a virgin the first time we made love. We were both so nervous! John was the most gentle, considerate man I had ever met. I knew he wouldn't ever hurt me, either physically or emotionally.

In bed He was only concerned about making me happy, not himself. There weren't any fireworks, but I loved him for his caring for me. What he might have lacked in intercourse, he more than made up for with his mouth, his fingers and his love. It was a very, very pleasant experience! Unfortunately, over the years, like so many other couples I read about, our lovemaking has waned and has become routine and predictable.

At our wedding reception, we had a funny incident. The best man asked all the women in the room to stand up that John had asked on a date; All three bridesmaids, four of my cousins, my mother and two of John's male friends stood up. When he asked all those who had actually been on a date with John to remain standing, only the two men remained. His point - I didn't have much competition! When he asked all the men who had dated me to stand up, twenty men stood, including John's boss. John was getting a very experienced woman. I only wish!

Actually, I regret not getting more sexual experience before John and I were married. I often wondered what other men would be like. After marriage, I was exclusively John's and I thought I'd never know. The longer we've been married, the more I wondered. That is, until a resort week at the Sheraton Mirage, ten years later.

I'm a communications teacher at a College of Technical and Further Education in Sidney, Australia, teaching business writing, public speaking, meeting procedures etc. John is a sales manager selling apartment units for a housing construction company. John's company was doing very well and decided to send four managers to the Sheraton Mirage on the Gold Coast for a week's vacation as a reward for the sales unit doing so well. One of the managers, Ray, wasn't initially invited, but when one of the others had to withdraw from the trip due to an illness, Ray was invited in his place.

Ray was an up and coming manager, quite a lot younger than the rest, who thought he was much better than he actually was. John told me that Ray wasn't particularly respected at work as he was more interested in his promotions and competing with others than in working as a team member improving the company itself. In particular, he was one of John's rivals at the company, but was constantly falling short on his job performance and had resented not being rewarded with the resort trip initially.

When we arrived at the resort, the company provided John and me a very nice Mercedes sports car rental; the resort staff were all young, very attractive and attentive (especially to John); and all of our suites had a bar specially stocked with our favorite drinks. Ours had sparkling wine for me, the very best scotch for John and they were re-stocked daily. Our towels were all monogrammed with the initials of our first names. The company and the Sheraton had gone all out to assure us a fantastic week!

The first night at the resort, we were greeted with a very elegant dinner/dance. I wanted to look nice and wore a black raw silk, backless cocktail dress and black stockings. I'm 5'5", brunette, and have a very feminine figure, 34-c, 28, 34. Men always seem to notice my legs and boobs. My husband and others have told me that they think I'm very pretty (I can attest to that. Sue sent me a picture of herself and she is definitely a very beautiful lady). The cocktail dress showed off my 'assets' and John loved me wearing it. He enjoyed other men being envious of me being his wife at functions. I have always enjoyed harmless flirting with men and John enjoys watching, knowing that they have no chance.

I love sex, but never with anyone other than John since we were married. But there are times when I would like him to be more enthusiastic, more creative, more assertive, even a bit aggressive in our lovemaking. Unknown to me at the time, I would find all four at the resort, but not with John.

The other three managers knew each other well and were leaving Ray and Roslyn, his wife, out of their social circle, so I went over to where they were sitting and struck up a conversation with them. I hadn't ever met Ray before and from what John had told me, I assumed he was a cocky young man. In fact, I discovered that he and Roslyn were very pleasant and I was enjoying visiting with them very much. Ray was very good looking, about 6' tall, quite fit, several years younger than me and an excellent conversationalist. Roslyn seemed quiet and shy, but extremely attractive.

After a short time, the other two wives joined us. It's common in Australia for the wives to be in one group and the husbands in the other, but Ray stayed with our group. Shortly after, the music changed and Ray asked me to dance. I learned that he was an exceptional dancer and knows his way around the dance floor. Shortly, everyone started dancing and soon the floor became very crowded. John was dancing with the other wives, obviously enjoying himself very much.

Ray was quite charming and an excellent conversationalist as well a dancer, but it was his touch, the way he ever so gently but purposefully touched my bare back, almost searching, stroking, sliding, not rudely, but feather like, occasionally dropping a bit lower. He was whispering in my ear, his hand constantly moving and searching. His eyes held my gaze and I was almost mesmerized by him. The touching, the flattery, the whispering continued every time we danced together. He was softly spoken, complimentary, polite and very tactile.

I quickly started to enjoy dancing with him. I'm a good dancer and so was he. Ray held me close and kept touching my back with his fingertips, seeming to be looking for a spot on my back somewhere. At the same time he kept whispering in my ear so that I could feel his breath on my neck and ear. Occasionally Ray would gently but firmly hold me tight up against him so that I was aware of his body. When he did this his hand would slip onto my backside so that I couldn't move away, asserting his control.

Ray told me how much he loved my dress, how it clung to my body, what a great figure I had and how he liked that I was braless (I actually needed a bra as it exposed too much of my nipples, but couldn't wear one with the dress). He was also subtly asking me about John, what he was like away from work, how long we had been married, how happy I was with him, what we did socially etc. Despite myself I was answering his questions. Then Ray found what he was looking for: my weakness. I love to be touched just above where my bum cheeks meet and I gasped when Ray stroked there, especially when his fingers slipped between my cheeks, tracing the top of my g string. I was his from then on that night, as long as he kept those exploring fingers moving on my body.

The questions became more and more personal and I kept responding: about John, about me, even about our sex life. Ray was careful to hide us from the others on the crowded dance floor, but made a point a couple of times to let John see us and once slipped his hand inside my dress and teased my nipple. He kissed my neck, telling me to relax and enjoy. At the same time I was conscious of a persistent pressure on my belly. I protested to no avail. Ray was enjoying himself and making sure I was too. I wanted more and he knew it.

A few times during the night when Ray was with Roslyn, rather than dancing with me, I saw him watching me and whispering to her, who each time smiled and went back to dancing with my husband. It was obvious that something was going on between them, although I was too naïve to realize it at the time.

Eventually the night ended and we all retired to our suites. By then, I had been seduced and didn't even realize it. When John and I were in our suite, I was quiet with him, not really wanting to reveal my feelings toward Ray. John asked me if I liked Ray, but before I could answer he started talking about how pretty Roslyn was. I had wanted very badly to make love with John that night, but his talking about Roslyn spoiled my mood.

I'm concerned that you might think of me as 'easy' or a woman who will sleep with anyone. Nothing could be further from the truth. As I said earlier, I haven't ever slept with anyone but John since we were married, and only once before then. Having said that, I have certainly had a few offers over the years. But easy? Not at all! I admit that I love the process of seduction, of being seduced. It's happened to me a couple of times outside my marriage but I've always been able to enjoy it and walk away.

The week at the Sheraton was quite extraordinary in many ways, and it came at a time when John was almost obsessed with his work, leaving little time for me. I'm sure this happens to many couples. He had his career and I had mine so we were both busy. Each night after dancing John would work for an hour or two on emails and calls to his head office.

The next day when we all lounged around the pool area for a few hours before the men went off to play golf and the ladies were taken out shopping. A quick comment on the pool: It was fantastic! It was landscaped beautifully, the water was wonderful, the perfect temperature and lighted under the water to give a soft glow, very romantic.

Ray and his apparently timid, quiet wife really made an impression at the pool. The slim wife who dressed fashionably but carefully the night before was quite breathtaking in her bikini! Her figure was perfectly in proportion with small but firm breasts, slim hips and long legs, her costume accentuated every asset. The fact that she was much younger than the rest of us didn't hurt either. Similarly Ray had a gymnasts physique, not an ounce of excess anywhere with broad shoulders, deep chest and powerful arms, very sexy! The speedo outlined what I had felt the night before pressing into my stomach. Promising!

Our husbands tried not to stare but we wives certainly did! And, the rest of us wives attracted our own attention in our bikinis (mine was red with shoestring straps and a clip at the back, cut low enough to push my breasts together and show some cleavage. The bottom was cut high on my hips, very sexy. It was a thin, unlined nylon and certainly clung when wet. (Use your imagination, visualize a wet T-shirt contest!), but not nearly as much as the 'probably not so sweet young thing, Roslyn'. My description of how they both looked is, if anything, an understatement! After what had happened between Ray and I the night before, I didn't particularly want to see him and Roslyn but it was unavoidable.

Ray kept his distance from me at the pool, content to keep an eye on me but Roslyn stayed close to John and they eventually went into the pool and continued talking. My husband was obviously enjoying the attention he was receiving from a very pretty, sexy, younger woman.

I went over to the pool and sat in it on a step so the water was just below my boobs. Ray came over and sat on the edge behind me with his legs on either side of me. The conversation was harmless but while talking he started to lightly stroke my neck and ears. It felt good! His fingers strayed to the top of my boobs above the bikini so I moved his hands back to my neck and shoulders and told him to behave himself.

I was watching John and Roslyn, they were in the deep end of the pool and she was facing him, her hands around his neck for support. I couldn't see John's hands under the water and I wondered what he was doing with them. At that point Ray gently pulled my head back on his shoulder and I turned to say something and there it was, and it was substantial! I was mortified! I hurried out of the pool, back to the suite, leaving the three of them in the pool.

That night, we went out for dinner again, then dancing. I wanted to show off (John was all in favor!), so I wore a lovely, long, flowing, powder blue halter neck dress, raw silk, low cut with a black tie just under the bust, g-string and no stockings. I loved the feel of the silky material on my bare breasts and around my legs!

I had recovered from my embarrassment at the pool and Ray's charm offensive and his dance of seduction continued. Everyone danced with everyone else's spouses but Ray always stayed with me for the slow numbers and I noticed that Roslyn was dancing those with John as well. I thought that was a bit of a coincidence, but found out later it wasn't.

Each dance Ray pushed a little more; a stroke here, a touch, a whisper. Roslyn did the same thing with John, never outlandishly but certainly to let him know that she thought he was attractive and she was enjoying his company. John told me later that she told John not to worry about Ray and me; that Ray flirted with everyone, but was really quite harmless. Picture an older man being flattered by a cute, young brunette with a nice slim figure and friendly manner, he couldn't resist her (as I couldn't resist Roslyn's young, good looking, sexy husband).

Over a couple of days I became more comfortable with Ray. He hadn't really tried anything I couldn't accept, at best a quick feel if he had the opportunity. He hadn't even tried to kiss me.

Over the week, the team became even closer, which I'm sure is what the company sought. Even Ray was included more and more, which of course, was what he wanted.

Things escalated on the third night between Ray and me. The others stayed at the resort and John and I wanted to try something different, a bar with live music a few kilometers up the coast we had heard about. Ray and Roslyn asked if they could join us. Roslyn and I both decided to glam up and wear something sexy. It was a warm afternoon and night and no-one else would know us. John offered to drive the Mercedes.

The bar was good and the band excellent: pulsating music with a real beat. I wore a white raw silk blouse and short red skirt, perfect for dancing and my favorite, sexy perfume. Roslyn wore a powder blue blouse with black skirt. Both of us had made effort to be glamorous with our makeup as well. Roslyn and I were a very striking pair!

We danced with each other for hours, lots of drinks (I was careful as I was driving home). Ray and I saw Roslyn kiss John, so he smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips as well. He slowly moved us away from them, out of their sight, and the next kiss was more insistent, more demanding. I couldn't stop myself from responding even if I had wanted to. That's when I learned that Ray is a sensuous kisser. Fireworks! Our tongues intertwined with each other, hands pulling each other closer. My arms were around Ray's neck and his on my back, caressing that erotic spot right above my g-string with his gentle touches. I simply couldn't get enough of that kiss, or his hands!

Dancing with Ray was so erotic! He kept me on the far end of the dance floor where Roslyn and John couldn't see us, holding me close and occasionally kissing me lightly on the lips. But it was his gaze, the way he smiled and kept contact with my eyes while he kept exploring my body on the dance floor that was driving me wild with desire. He was mesmerising, almost hypnotic, tormenting me with wanting. He'd feather touch my back where he knew was driving me crazy with lust and kiss me at the same time until my legs nearly melted and I could barely stand, then somehow he knew just before I would actually come right there on the dance floor and he'd pull away, leaving me tortured. Ray could see the arousal on my face, over and over again leaving me just on the brink with his touch and his kisses.

On the drive home we decided to go to a local lookout, with a great view of the ocean, where a little making out was definitely possible. I was driving, with Ray sitting in front with me. John and Roslyn were in back, with her head on his shoulder, lightly nibbling on his ear. My hands were holding the steering wheel and Ray rested his on my thigh just below my skirt and gradually rose higher on the inside of my thigh, almost to my g string. I was shaking with desire, barely able to drive, involuntarily opening my knees a little more. Once again, somehow Ray knew just when to stop, leaving me frustrated, so near to a blissful orgasm! John was in the back seat, preoccupied with Roslyn and never noticed Ray practically making love with me in the front.

I skipped the lookout and drove straight back to the resort, but not before glancing in the mirror and seeing Roslyn place John's hand under her blouse, pulling it up to her breast and I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. In our suite, I was more aroused than I had ever been before and desperately wanted to make love with John, but he went straight back to work leaving me oh so frustrated! I know John is driven with his work, but didn't know how he could work after the night we had just spent with a sexy young couple all over us! There was nothing I could do but take a very cold shower. Even after the shower, I was consumed with lust and frustrated when John worked at his computer for several hours. I finally went to sleep before he came to bed.

The next morning after breakfast, John and I went to the sauna. We were the only ones in the sauna, so removed our costumes and put towels around our waists. Soon we were so relaxed, nearly asleep, sweat pouring off us and down between my breasts, when we heard the sauna door open, then close. Roslyn and Ray had entered the sauna.

I had nothing to cover up with, so I folded my arms over my boobs. Ray and Roslyn both had a towel around their waists, but nothing else and Roslyn didn't even try to cover herself, much to John's delight! Her breasts were so firm compared to mine and her nipples very pointy. Ray smiled, licked his lips and stared at me while I mentally compared Roslyn to myself: Her breasts were smaller and less rounded than mine, her pink nipples smaller too. I liked the comparison so dropped my arms. Few words were spoken. It was like a schooldays 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine.'

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers
12