Sue's Time to Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, he said you have some nice tits and he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck it. He went from one nipple to the next giving each one a good sucking and using his hands to massage my tits. I was hot and wet. I reached over and felt of his cock through his jeans. It was rock hard, long and thick. I unzipped his zipper and removed his cock

Here he said lets get out of these clothes. He took off his shoes, jeans and boxers, and shirt. I was soon out of my slacks, the shoes had been taken off on the ride here. He reached for me and took me down to the seat where I was lying on my back. I could feel the seat covering on my ass. He lay on top of me and started kissing me again, over to my ears, kissing them and nibbling on them. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my slit.

I reached down and got one hand on his massive cock and it felt good in my hands. Then he went down to my tits again and sucked each nipple and massaged each breast. I was on fire, I needed his cock in me right now!!! He moved on down and I lost the grip on his cock He took my legs and put one on the dash of the truck and took the other and put on the back of the front seat. My pussy was open to him. He went down and started to lick and eat my hot wet pussy.

Aaaagghhhhhhhh his tongue was going inside. Wow!!! was all I could say. I knew I was moaning. This felt good!!!! I screamed as I had a strong orgasm. I came and came, but Roy continue to suck up my juices and eat my pussy. His tongue felt good. I knew as hot and horny as I was that it wouldn’t take me long to cum. It didn’t.

He finished and said Sue, your pussy and juices sure does taste good.

As soon as we were sitting back up on the seat, he reached over and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste my juices on his mouth. We kissed for a long time and I even french kissed him.

I got situated in the truck were I could get to his cock and put it into my mouth. I began to pump his cock as I tasted his pre-cum. I sucked on the head a little and flick the opening with my tongue. I slid more cock into my mouth as I begin to feel it grow. His cock was getting very long and very thick. I knew his cock was longer and thicker than the cock I was used to getting at home. It took all I could do to get my mouth over it, and I was only about half way down on the shaft. But I did what I could, and he held my head and even had a finger in my pussy as I sucked him. After a while he said that sure feels good, but I want to cum inside of your pussy. I stopped and raised up. He surprised me as he kissed me again. I kissed back.

Roy, I said. Please fuck me now!!!!! I need to feel your cock inside of me.
Can I cum inside of you?
Yes, Roy, I want to feel your cum in me.

With that said, I laid back down on the seat, and this time I took one leg and put it on the dash, the other leg I put on the back of the front seat. I was ready for his cock.

Take it a little slow, I haven’t had a big cock like yours in me. I said.
I sure will, but tell me when you want all of it.
I will.

He positioned himself where he could get his cock in my slit. I felt it as he put a few inches into me so that I could get use to the size. I knew I could take the length, but his cock was real thick I let out a moan with every stroke, when he would put a little more cock into me.

Sue, I have about half of it in you, how does it feel?
Aaarrrrrgggggggg good good!!!!!! I said, don’t talk just fuck me.....

No more was said until.....I said ..Let me have it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was going out and I braced my self for what I knew was coming. He shoved his whole cock into me and held it there. When he did that, I put my legs on his shoulders and I was bent at the waist. He held his cock into me a few seconds, it hurt, but soon it was pure pleasure.

Fuck meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I said, as he began to fuck me, like I have been wanting to for way to long. He fucked me good, and I had taken all of his cock and it was feeling good to me. Each time that he withdrew he would shove his cock back all the way in. I had my eyes close and enjoying the fucking I was getting.

I ‘m cuuuuuuuuuummmmminngg I said, and he never slowed up or missed a stroke as he continued to pound his cock into my pussy. My pussy had never had the pounding it was receiving now. In and out, in and out, as I felt his long thick cock fucking me. This was the best fucking that I have ever had, and I knew I had to get him to cum, I couldn’t keep up with this pace much longer. I wanted his cum in me.

Oh baby, cum for me I said. I need to feel your cum in me. Feel me up with your cum!!!
About a minute later, he shoved his cock into me for one last time and held it there.
As he was about to cum, I had another orgasm myself. We came together and I could feel his cum, it was a big load and it took a few seconds for him to put all of his cum in me.

He held his cock in me a little longer and I wrapped my legs around him to keep his cock in me. His cock soon returned to normal size as I held him inside of me. I could feel some of his cum run into the crack of my ass. Right then I wanted to do something I had never done before. I wanted to clean his cock with my mouth.

He withdrew his cock and he sat up and I leaned over and begin to suck his cock. I wanted to taste his cum. I went down his shaft and licked his cock clean..

It was a cool summer night, but we were both were wet with sweat from fucking. My ass had slid on the seat covers and was a little sore. My head had been pushed against the door panel as he had pounded my pussy.

Wow Roy, that was a good fuck, I said, the best ever.
I try to please, he said .
You sure did fuck me good tonight.

Then we got busy wiping and cleaning our selves up. I got the panties, blouse, and bra out of the bag I had brought alone. I put these on and my slacks and shoes. Roy was outside of the truck getting dressed. I soon joined him, I had to walk around a little.

This was my first, front seat truck fuck, but it wouldn’t be my last. I walked back to where Roy was an he had a can of beer in his hand. Want a beer he asked? Sure I said. I drank a beer with him as he held me close to him.

There wasn’t any talking. He had fucked me!! And I had just had my second cock He threw his empty can and mine into the back of the truck. Then he said, let’s go. We were soon thru the gate and we were heading back into town. He drove up to my van and leaned over and kissed me. I was glad that he had tinted windows as I kissed him back.

When can I see you again, Sue, he asked.
I will call you and let you know Roy, I do want you to fuck me again real soon.
Ok, he said.

Then I opened the door and went and got into my van. He waited until I cranked it up, put the lights on and left the parking lot headed for home. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw him leave and head west to the city where he lived.

On the way home, I drove slow. I could feel the wetness in my panties from his cum. I had got another cock. Roy had really pounded my pussy, but I really wanted it like that. I did want him to fuck me again. I had a cream pie, but Bruce wouldn’t get it tonight. He would get one, but not this one. I drove into the yard and parked my car. It was now 9:30.

I soon found every one had gone to bed. I went and showered in the back bath room. My pussy was sore. I knew it would be. I washed the sex off and out of me. Brushed my teeth, put on a night shirt. I never wore panties to bed.

Bruce was asleep as I pulled back the covers and slid up next to him. I put my arm around him and soon my hand found his cock. It was hard, he must be dreaming about a woman. I could tell he was in a deep sleep. He was probably dreaming about fucking Ruth that morning in his office.

I lay on my back and I soon had a finger massaging my pussy slit. I thought about Roy fucking me tonight. Before long I had another good orgasm. I had to use the pillow to muff out the sounds that I knew I was making.

I finished and turned over on my side. Let Roy have his dream. I had some dreams of my own to dream about, and then I drifted off to sleep............

To be continued....................