Sue's Time to Play Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accept the invite, I would like that very much.

He paid for the meal and we walked hand in hand to the elevator. His room was also on the third floor. His was two doors from mine. We entered his room and I excused my self to use the bathroom.

Mark was waiting for me when I came out. He walked up to me and our lips met as we had a very long kiss. I was already wet from listening to him talk. He already had figured out why I had left my rings in my room, the ankle bracelet, no panties on, showing a lot of cleavage. He knew that I wanted to fuck. I did!!

We kissed some more and his tongue was in my mouth and mine was in his. I wanted this man's cock in me. We broke the kiss and he led me to the bed, he pulled the covers back and told me to lie down. He sat down beside me and unbuttoned the other buttons on my blouse. He pulled the blouse off of me. He reached around and unsnapped my bra and removed it. His mouth covered one of my nipples and he began to suck it. He used his tongue to flick around the nipple. Then he went to the other one and sucked it. It sure was feeling good and I was getting wetter. He raised up and massaged my breasts with his hands. My pussy was on fire. He reached down and took my shoes off and rubbed my feet. I felt his hand as he moved it to my pussy. He put a finger in my wet pussy and fingered me. If he had kept it there I was ready to have an orgasm. I was moaning with pleasure and didn't want him to stop.

He got up and removed my slacks, I was naked in a stranger bedroom. This would be my first but not the last with a stranger. The other men that fucked me, I have know for years and knew their wives. I knew somehow that the sex with Mark was going to be good.

Would you like to do the honors, he said, or do you want me to take my clothes off.

I will take them off, as I reached up and kissed him again and very passionately. My tongue was in his mouth and I knew that I was hot and moaning as I kissed him. I took off his tie, coat, and shirt. He had a very hairy chest. I like men with a hairy chest. Standing there he was well over six feet talk and was strong.

I found one of his nipples and sucked on it, he moaned as I went to the other nipple. I unbuckled his belt, zipped his zipper down and pulled his slacks down to his feet. He had already removed his shoes while I was in the bathroom. He kicked off his slacks. His boxers was the only thing left to remove. I was about to find out what his cock looked like.

I moved his boxers down his legs, and he kicked them off. He had a long thick cock and it was hard. I knelt down to get a look at his cock and to suck it for him. I couldn't get my small hands around it. It had to be at least nine inches long and as thick as a coke can. He held his cock up to my mouth. I opened my mouth and took a few inches and sucked the head. With my tongue I licked his opening tasting the pre cum. With every forward stoke of my mouth, I would take more of his cock into my mouth until I felt it in my throat.

I really out did myself on this cock. I sucked his cock like a pro. All the practice I had been doing on Bruce was now paying off. Mark had his hands behind my head as he fucked my mouth. In and out he shoved his cock down my throat. He was getting close and my pussy was soaking wet. He pulled out just a little and he shot his load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could. I licked my lips for some more cum. He had a big load and I wanted every drop of it. I sucked his cock some more until he told me to lie down on the bed.

He sucked on my tits and put two of his fingers in my wet pussy and finger fucked me. It didn't take long for me to have an orgasm. I wanted him to eat me, but he said that he didn't want to tonight.

He laid down beside of me. I reached over and found his cock and it was still as hard as it first was. It had not gone limp at all. I wondered how long he would last before he came in me.

Fuck me Mark I need to feel your cock in me!!

I am going to fuck you, but I guarantee that before we finish, you will be begging me to come. I can last a long time after I have spent my first load.

Yeah, right, I have heard that before. You will last about five or ten minutes, like the other men.

Remember I warned you, you are going to get a fucking from me that you will always remember.

Well, quit talking about it, and start fucking me.

Feel of my cock. Is it still hard?

Yes, it been that way for awhile, it just needs to lose it load.

Why don't you get on top of me and ride my cock for awhile.

Ok, He laid down and I got on top and he held his cock up for me. I felt his cock at my slit. I eased down until I had it all inside of me. Aagghhh your cock sure feels good in me. I rode his cock, up and down, I knew that I could get him close by squeezing my pussy around his cock. It had worked before on other men.

I liked the feel of his cock in me, with me on top, I could set the pace, and it was a good pace. Every time I went down, I made sure I went all the way. I had my orgasm and we had been at it for about ten minutes. I don't know why, but I had looked at the clock when I first got on top. It read eight o'clock, it was ten past eight now.

Let me do you doggy style, he suggested.

I got off of him and kneel down and put my face on the pillow, as he got behind me.

With one thrust he had his cock all the way in. His cock felt good, he reaches around with one hand and grabbed a tit and massaged it as he continue to fuck me. He was setting a pace like he was going to be at it for awhile. Up and down he drove his cock in me, I close my eyes and enjoyed his cock. I would squeeze my pussy around his cock. I felt like before long that he would fill me with his cum. I had another orgasm as he kept pounding my pussy. Then he took his cock out. Roll over on your back, he said.

I rolled over, he got between my legs and put them on his shoulders. I took hold of his cock, it felt really hard. During the change of positions, his cock remained hard, it looked like it was longer and thicker than it did when we started.

Looking at the clock again, it read eight thirty. No man had ever been inside of me, in two positions and hadn't come. I knew my pussy was going to get a few more minutes of pounding. He thrust forward and had his cock all the way in. Then he began to talk to me.

You have never been this long with a man before, have you?

No, was all I could say.

You went looking for a cock tonight, you found one, now slut just lay back and let me fuck you. It going to be a long time before you feel my cum in you. You wanted to be fucked, now you are going to be, this other has just got me warmed up.

Well fuck me then, you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slut, how do you like my cock so far?

It feels good. Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!

He did, he was rough, I had orgasm after orgasm as he continued the onslaught on my pussy. After five orgasms I lost count. They came one after the other. I was sweating even though the air was on. He was still going strong and there seem to be no let up.

He said before we started fucking, that I would beg him to cum in me.

I was not going to ask or beg him to cum in me. I was going to take all he gave, as long as it took for him to cum. No man could last as long as he has lasted without cumming.

You still like this cock, slut, he was asking me.

Fuck me!!! You bastard. Fuck my hungry pussy. Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This made him mad. He changed positions once again He knelt between my legs, resting on his feet. My legs were still on his shoulders. His cock was still as hard as it was when we started. He wasn't even breathing hard. With one thrust he was all the way in me again.

Want me to cum slut? Look at the clock, its been over an hour and ten minutes since I started fucking you. My cock is going to be in you a lot longer before I cum in you.

I had to admit that I did want him to cum. I had figured that I would be back down in the lounge by now looking for another cock. Here I was, still getting fucked by the same cock. I guess the only thing that would keep my pussy from getting sore was I still had orgasms. The orgasms kept me wet.

Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a fucking like I never have had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to get it now. He picked up his pace and he was rough. He massaged my tits and nipples. I had another orgasm as he did. He reached and with one hand, got hold of my hair and pulled me to him as he went down into me.

I wanted this to end, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing me say it.

You fucking slut, you want me to cum, yet? You never thought that you would ever be fucked like this, did you? You came into the lounge dressed like a slut, now instead of you being fucked by several men tonight, I am the only one you will have. Now, I am fucking you like a slut should be fucked.

Yes, I am a slut, I do love another man's cock in me. After you finish with me tonight, I am still going to be a slut. I am hooked on cock and that's what I want. I want to fuck as many men as I can. I have a body that men want. I am going to give it to them.

No, I am not going to tell you to cum in me. This fucking come with being a slut, just like a gang-bang to me, except its with you.. So cum when you get ready to. I am enjoying all the orgasms I have had. Don't ask me again. It was ten o'clock by the clock.

Slut, I will cum in you, just let me concentrate and you will feel it when I do.

He fucked me for another ten minutes, before I heard him say, here it comes, slut!!!!!!. Ooohhhhh!!!! he said as he emptied his man juice in me. It was another big load. I felt it in me.

I was exhausted and wore out. He didn't know it, but this would get me ready for the fourteen inch cock that I planned on getting before I left Atlanta.

Slut, you are one good fuck, he said. I have to tell you that I took something to keep me hard like that.

I thought as much, I said.

You should know that since I have studied in the Amazon Forest, and world wide that I would want to know the secret of how to last a long time with a woman. A witch doctor in the Amazon gave me the formula to stay hard. I take it two hours before I plan to have sex with a woman, and I can last for hours.

Yes, but you did cum in my mouth, I said.

That the way it works, I have my first cum like I always have, after that the drug kicks in and let's me stay hard even after I just came. I control when I can cum, by concentrating on cumming. It works doesn't it? He asked.

It sure did work. I was glad he would be leaving tomorrow after his class. I couldn't handle being fucked like this, tomorrow night. It would be an experience that I would never forget. He gave me his email address and the name of the college he taught at. I told him that I did in fact want to repeat this again.

I will be waiting to hear from you again, he said as I left his room.

12