Sue's Time to Play Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought me to a strong orgasm as I pumped his cock with my hand and he was hard.

“Ready to let me fuck you now slut?”

Fuck me Paul, fuck me hard, I need your cock inside of me now!!!!!!!!!!

With one hard push, he had all of his cock in me, and he fucked me like I want him to. Hard and rough, he drove his cock into me. With the pace he was going, I thought he was trying to drive it into my stomach. Gosh his cock felt good in me.

Fuck me Paul, give me a good fucking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got faster with each thrust of his cock I felt him tensed as I felt his cum in me.

He laid there and I tightened my pussy around his cock to drain all of his cum.

“ That was a good fuck Sue, Thanks, and I would like to have another turn after the other men have fucked you tonight.”

That’s what I came here to do, so just get back in line and come fuck me again. By the way would you write your name on the sheet of paper by the tv. Put an f-p beside your name, that means you had my pussy.

“Sure.” He said.

Tell the other men they don’t have to come in alone, two or three of them can come in at one time if they want to. I said.

Three men came in and removed their clothes. They introduced themselves as Stan, Tony, and Randy.

Men what kind of sex do you want? I asked them.

“Randy spoke up and said that he wanted me to give him a blow job while Tony fucked me in the ass. Then Stan will fuck your pussy. After Stan fucks you, I want to fuck you to.” Randy said.

Come get on the bed Randy and lie down. I will get on my knees and suck your cock. Tony shouldn’t have any problem standing on the floor and fucking my ass.

After Randy laid down on the bed, I got on my knees with my ass up for Tony. I began to suck Randy’s cock and felt the lube Tony was using to lubricate my ass. I felt his fingers as he put it into my ass, and on his hard cock.

I felt Tony’s cock at my ass and then he thrust his hard cock into my ass. It hurt like hell as he drove himself into my tight hole. He had shoved all of his cock into me. Soon we both were in a good rhythm. When Tony went into my ass, that was when I took all of Randy’s cock in my mouth and down my throat. Then back up again as Tony withdrew his cock a little before he shoved it into me again. I had Randy’s cock hard and he was enjoying my lips around his cock.

“Tony this slut sure knows how to suck a cock.” Randy said.

“She sure can take a cock in her ass to. I am going to fill her ass with my cum. She’s sure is a hot wife slut.”

“And soon as you finish with her, I am going to fuck her hard and leave my cum in her. Randy you shouldn’t have any problem getting that long cock of yours into her when I am finished.” Stan was telling them.

They just didn’t know, I don’t believe there is a cock that I can’t take, if its really long like thirteen inches, And I don’t think there is many of those around, if there is, I want it. I didn’t want to tell them that I have had longer and thicker cock then they were giving me.

Tony, fuck my ass hard, I like it that way, fill me with your cum, I need to feel it inside of me. Then I went back to giving Randy his blow job. I wanted his cum in my mouth. It wasn’t long before I felt Tony’s shoot his load in my ass. Randy tensed and shot his load into my mouth. I had eased back off of it some so he would cum in my mouth and not down my throat.

They finished and I said come here stud and feed my hungry pussy with your cock, Stan. He shoved his cock into me on the first thrust and fucked me hard.

“Like this cock slut.” He said.

I like all cock, fuck me and fill my pussy will your load.

It wasn’t long before he came in me and withdrew his cock. I felt his cum inside of me and it was running down into my ass crack.

“Ok bitch, you ready to fuck again?” Randy said.

Sure, give it to me, I came here to fuck all of the men Mark has got together. Randy placed my legs on his shoulders and got between my legs. I felt his cock at my slit, he shoved it into me and began to fuck me. He was pounding my pussy, with his pace, he wouldn’t last long enough to give me an orgasm, and he didn’t. He spent his load in no time and was out of me.

I couldn’t believe it, with four men, No one had taken the time to make sure I had an orgasm. I already had cock in my mouth, ass, and pussy, and I hadn’t come close to having an orgasm. I sure did need to have one.

They put their name down and what they had done. Then left.

Sarge came in alone and closed the door. He was a tall, muscular, black man, about thirty five years old. Standing in front of me and looking down on the bed at me, he removed his boxers.

“Those men weren’t in here long enough to give you a good fucking like I am going to give you.” He said.

No they weren’t. I said. So what will it be Sarge? Blow job, ass fuck, or pussy? I asked.

“ I came to fuck your pussy, slut. I would like for you to suck my dick some.”

With him standing, I knelt down and sucked his cock. I didn’t have any problem taking him in my mouth. Practice was now paying off, I love to suck cock. I practice on Bruce enough to be able to take cock down my throat.

“ Ok slut, that’s enough, lie on the bed and spread your legs, its time to show you how a black man with a long dick likes to fuck a white married woman.”

Yours isn’t the first black cock I have had, there was one a couple of weeks ago. He likes to eat pussy.

“I like to eat pussy, but not after four white guys have fucked you.” I bet none of them made you have an orgasm did they?”

I haven’t had one yet, I sure need one.

“You will have one soon. So lets see what all the fuss is about a white married woman that says she can fuck and take any man’s cock.”

“That bitch I fucked last night got on top and rode my dick and had three orgasms, would you like to get on top like Doris did?”

I sure would, that way I can control how much of your cock I want in me, but I still want it all.

I got on top of sarge and got in a position so that I could lower myself over his hard cock. I ease down until the head of his cock was in me. Then I sat all the way down on him and had all of his cock in me.

“How does it feel bitch to have nine inches of hard, black, thick cock in you?” He asked.

Fills me up. Your hard black cock feels good in this white married slut.

“ Get use to the size and thickness, and start going up and down on my shaft anytime you are ready.” He said.

I knew I was in for a long fuck from him. Mark was his friend and he had some of the same stuff to keep him hard as Mark had. I didn’t mind, all I needed right now was to have an orgasm. I raised and lower my pussy down his cock for several minutes.

Oh, I ‘m cummmmiinggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!! That feeels soooooogooooodddd!!!!. It was a strong orgasm and I needed it.

“ That was a good one, wasn’t it? He asked.

Yes it was, and I want a few more.

I started again and felt his cock grow as I rode his cock. The way I was moving, Sarge tensed and spent his big load into me. I felt the cum as he came hard into me.

“You can get off now, I want you to lie down on your back and spread your legs for me. I want to fuck you again. I want to see you take all of my dick.” He said.

I got off of him and did like he wanted me to. Lying on back is what I am good at, and I will ride a cock with me on top, but I prefer for the man to be on top.

“Does your husband know that you are a slut and that you will fuck black and white men?”

Yes, he knows that I am a wife-slut that likes a lot of cock. He doesn’t know that black men as well as white men have fucked me. It none of his fucking business, I don’t ask about the women he fucks.

“You sound just like the bitch I am married to. She told me it wasn’t any of my business who fucked her. She told me, you got me fucked, so I am the wife-slut you wanted me to be.”

What does she mean by you got her fucked? I asked Sarge.

“ The bitch wouldn’t fuck nobody but me, I have some friends who wanted her pussy, but she wouldn’t fuck them. So I asked the guys over for a fish fry one Friday night and to come without their bitches. I told them to get the whiskey down her anyway they could, drinking always makes Paula horny.”

“Then I told them they could make a play for her anytime. To make a long story short, all five of them fucked her that night. I got to watch them fuck her.”

So does she still want another man’s cock? I asked.

“Yes, she even told me that she knew I had set her up to fuck and that she was glad that I had. It was if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. She could fuck freely now and enjoy it.”

I can relate to her, I had thought about letting another man fuck me instead of my husband. I wanted it to happen, and when I saw Bruce bring another woman to our house, and fuck her. Well I knew that it was going to happen. A man had asked me that same morning, I called him and told him that I wanted him to fuck me. He did that night, and I have been fucking every since.

“So you are hooked on getting cock?”

That’s right, Some people get hooked on drugs or booze. I am hooked on getting cock. I want it all the time, much like they need their stuff. One on one, threesome, gang-fucks, it doesn’t really matter to me as long as I am getting cock. I need your cock in me right now, so please fuck me and let me have another orgasm.

I was wet from the talking, and Sarge put his cock all the way in me on the first thrust. He had never gone soft. In and out he went.

Fuck me!!!! Hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had asked for it, and he gave me a good fucking for the next twenty minutes. His cock was long and thick and he knew how to hit the right spots. I could feel another orgasm coming. I screamed as I had it and I buried my nails into his back.

Wow!!!! Fuck this white slut, fuck me hard!!!!

As I felt his cum being released in me, I had another orgasm.

*******************************

After he left two other men came in. One fucked me in the ass as I gave the other one a blow job. Both came about the same time.

Throughout the next hour or so, men came in and fucked me until every one had fucked me. The last man came in and told me that he was the last one. It took him about two minutes and I had his cum in my pussy.

After he left, I noticed that it was 10 pm, and the night was still young. Checking and verifying my paper I had on the table, I saw seventeen names on it. No one had come back for seconds. After my shower, I would add the names to my black book. My total count of men that have fucked me, is thirty six.

Getting my fuck bag, I went into the bathroom to take a bath.

The bath was relaxing and refreshing. I decided to go to the lounge and get me a strong drink. Getting dressed in a low cut top with no bra, no panties, with slacks and shoes, I made my way out the door toward the lounge.

I knew I would be asked to fuck.....but I have had enough cock for one night, or have I.......

12