Sugar and Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Yes…will you, um lick me.’ Sara asked.

‘I will do more than that, you’ll see my little girl.’ Karen said with a wink. Then she had Sara lay back on the bed with her head on the pillow. She began by kissing and sucking hard on Sara’s small nipples. Sara moaned and cooed like a dove and just lay there still as she was loved.

‘Does that feel nice Sara.’ She whispered.

‘UN huh’ Sara moaned.

Karen raked her fingertips over the small dark mat of hair and let her fingers stretch down over Sara’s slit and massaged her there lightly at first but then much more intensely. Sara arched her back and let out a moan and felt herself being opened and entered by two fingers. Karen watched her daughter writhing on the bed and then moved down to lick at her pussy. It didn’t take long to awaken Sara’s clit to life and Karen attacked it with her tongue and Sara was wriggling and kicking at the sheets now. Her loud moans echoed her mother’s pleasured sounds and Karen sucked harder on the swollen sensitive nub. She brought Sara near climax before slowing down and letting her daughter recover a little then without warning nipped her clit and sucked it in her mouth and thrust faster with her fingers. Sara screamed and let out a series of long low moans. As she came Karen kissed her pussy lightly and licked her clit just enough to prolong the affects.

She moved up on the bed and lay with Sara and touched her slender body with even strokes of one hand and kissed her.

‘Thank you little darling Sara’ Karen said softly. ‘It’s been so long.’

12