Sugar Britches

Story Info
He finds a young woman he has been lusting after wants him.
2.2k words
3.84
13.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sugar Britches is incredibly sexy. I'm not sure what it is about her that drives me crazy, but I have always been attracted to younger woman. When I first met her she was all of 19. That's really all I noticed about her at first. She actually came off a little mean in the beginning. She wasn't really unkind to me, but to some of the other employees who like to push her buttons. She is in charge and they like to challenge her authority. But I'm not like that. I'm a good worker. I always do what she asks because I like to please her. She likes me now. We have gotten close to one another. We confide in one another. We have built an emotional bond. I have learned that she is very sexual. She needs to have sex on a regular basis or she gets cranky. She has shared this with me on many occasions because she sees how it turns me on. She loves to make me weak with desire for her. I have told her how I long to please her many times. She teases me and I love it, all the while knowing I will never get to touch her. Other than occasionally when she allows me to massage her back. She gets knots in the muscles and I truly enjoy making her feel good. It was never sexual, but it makes me very horny to touch her, especially when I can tell she likes it and she tell me, "Please don't stop." She has the most beautiful, large breasts and a tight little ass that is so grab able. I just want to grab a handful of it. I have almost lost control so many times. And her pouty little lips long to be kissed. I fantasize about them wrapped around my cock as she relates stories of sucking on her former lover's dicks.

We flirt shamelessly. I tell her what I would do to her if she would let me. She has hinted around that she thinks about me. I can see it in her eyes. But still I know she is not mine to touch. She relates to me what she likes for her man to do to her in bed. I get so worked up listening to the things she likes to do and about previous sexual experiences she has enjoyed. It makes me weak to hear about someone else touching her the way I long to touch her. I can see it in her wicked grin as she tells me that she knows exactly what she's doing to me. But I love it. The sexual tension makes the night fly by as I fantasize about what I would do to her if she would only let me. This has gone on for three years. Many times I have fantasized about her while I masturbate, calling out her name loudly as I come. I tell her about this and she says she likes it when I think about her that way. That is so damn hot. She makes me weak with desire for her. She loves to torture me with suggestive comments because she secretly wishes I could have her. We know how hot it would be because I burn with passion for her.

Recently I have become bolder. I have started to brush my hand lightly against her ass when I walk by. I look back and see her smile. That lets me know she likes it. One night I was going crazy because I was so horny. We are close enough that we share these types of things with each other. She was telling me that I should just go home and jerk off and think about her. That is so fucking hot I can't stand it. I was so worked up I just wanted to grab her and take her on the floor right there! I could tell that it was hard for her to see me that way. She wanted to quench my lust the way I want to satisfy hers when I know she needs to be satisfied. That's how close we are. We care for one another in a special way. When I got ready to leave I told her I was so horny I was going to go home and beat off thinking about her. As I drove the short distance home I received a text from her. "Is there anything I can do to help you with that?" I almost came at the flood of thoughts that message brought into my mind.

I was in a frenzy when I got home. My mind was spinning. I needed release and I was thinking crazy thoughts. I hopped in the shower and got all axed up thinking I would go out to a bar and try to get laid. I couldn't believe how horny I was at her offer. I got dressed and was ready to walk out the door when my phone went off again. It was her offering to send me dirty texts to jerk off to. My clothes were in a pile in the middle of the floor in no time. I grabbed a towel and some lotion and my computer. I downloaded a video of a chic with big titties that doesn't show her face. It reminds me of Sugar Britches. I watch it while I wank sometimes and pretend it's her. My dick was instantly hard. I was jerking with one hand, computer resting on my stomach trying to text with my free hand. It was very difficult but I was so horny it was working for the moment. She started to text me how she has been attracted to me for a long time. She was telling me she secretly wanted me to eat her pussy and fuck her. I was losing it I was so hot for her. She was telling me how she fantasized about doing things with me. She told me it makes her pussy wet when I rub up against her. I told her not to tease me. She said she wasn't teasing and that one night when I was least expecting it, it would happen. I was so damn hot for her I couldn't take it anymore. I texted her that I was stroking my hard cock thinking about her. Then I got the hottest text ever, "I want to hear you moan." I tossed the computer onto the couch immediately no longer needing the video for stimulation. I furiously dialed her number with my left hand never stopping the stroking of my aching cock for a moment. I couldn't believe she was actually going to listen to me while I jerked off for her.

She couldn't say much because there were people there who might have heard her, but she did her best to keep me excited. Although knowing she was listening to me while I touched myself was all I needed. I was out of control jerking my cock to this little hottie on the other end of the line. It was a dream come true. It seemed like took me awhile to finally get my nut because I was lost in the moment, but when I finally started to have my orgasm it lasted so long. I was crying out her name and telling her how good it felt the whole time, just crying out her name over and over. It felt amazing but I couldn't get off. I was stuck at the edge of bliss until my little hottie uttered these four unforgettable words, "Come for me, baby." I was in heaven. I shot a load so hard it squirted onto my shoulder. I was finally satisfied.

The next day I couldn't wait to see her. It was so hot I woke up thinking about it and my cock sprung to life. I jerked off again replaying my memory of her on the other end of the line. Again I came moaning her name in ecstasy.

After learning how she felt about me, that my comments to her and light brushes against her have made her wet it became very hard for me to resist getting her aroused. Just the fact that I have been longing to touch her for three years and that she has been secretly wanting me to do it made her irresistible. So from that day on I turned up the heat. I started texting her how sexy she is and that I want to eat her sweet little snatch. I even started grabbing her ass at every opportunity. It is especially hot when there are other people around and I get a quick chance to grab an ass cheek. And it was even better than I thought. Her little round ass looked so inviting, but I never knew how it would actually feel in the palm of my hand. The first time I grabbed it I couldn't believe how firm it was, and I was afraid of how she would react. I expected maybe a slap in the face for being so bold. But she instead turned and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled at me showing me she wanted me to do it as much as I wanted to. That made my prick jump.

A few nights ago I was texting her about how horny I was for her and rubbing up against her as often as possible. I even managed to grab her ass when nobody was looking several times. I knew she was getting worked up, but she kept punching me and telling me to stop. She wasn't mad at me. She was smiling when she said it, but it seemed to be getting on her nerves a little. At one point I grabbed it in the middle and slid my middle finger between her ass cheeks and touched her slit through her pants. She turned and looked at me wickedly and smiled. I knew I was driving her crazy. A little later I walked up behind her to attempt another fondling and she sensed my presence. Before I could grope her tight little butt she spun around and grabbed my hand and slid it between her pussy lips through her pants allowing me to feel the heat of her sex. That was so fucking hot my dick began to swell.

Unfortunately, it was getting to be very close to time for me to leave and there was another employee there who was scheduled to leave after me. I knew that would prevent me from doing anything else with her this particular night, so I made up my mind I would go home and wank again thinking about her. I was hoping I might get her to listen to me again. Then something much unexpected happened. She called me into a little room to help her do inventory while the other guy was sweeping the floor up front. When the door closed she looked at me seductively and said, "I want you." I didn't know what to do. My fantasy was about to come true, but surely we couldn't do anything with him there. I stood paralyzed wondering what she wanted me to do. Then she grabbed my hand and shoved it down her pants. She moved my fingers through her panties and used them to open her tight little pussy allowing me to feel her soaking wet hole. My dick was instantly erect. She moaned into my ear loudly as my digit penetrated her steamy crevice. I furiously began to slide my fingers back and forth savoring this long awaited moment. She got louder and louder enjoying my thick fingers. I finger fucked her and slid my fingers around her lips while I buried my face in her neck nibbling her sweet spot. I wanted her to come so badly, but I knew we were on the verge of getting caught. I tried to get her off, but the room was cold and she said she wouldn't be able to come. I wanted to rip off her pants and plunger my twitching member into her so badly, but I knew there was no way. Not this time anyway. I don't know how long I stood there pleasuring her. It seemed like a long time. Then I removed my finger from inside her hot little body and raised it to my lips to taste her juices. "No!" she objected. I'm about to start. I didn't care. I had dreamed about this day for so long, but her eyes pleaded with me not to. So instead I decided to enjoy the scent of the girl I have only fantasized about. Her smell was strong as with a woman who is full of hormones approaching her time. It was heavenly. I wanted to eat her right there on the boxes. But instead we walked out of the room, neither of us satisfied but both of us reeling with desire for one another. I went hope and furiously jerked off thinking about what had just happened. I came almost as hard as when my little Sugar Britches was listening to me, but not quite.