Sugarbaby Chronicles: Angela Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his finger inside Mary's panties and began to very lightly stroke her blonde landing strip above her slit. Mary adjusted herself on his lap to slightly spread her luscious legs a bit wider and make herself more available to Dan's wandering finger.

Dan pulled Mary into him for a long, deep kiss and slipped a finger inside her. Mary gave a small sigh as he slowly finger fucked her. Ashley watched as Mary began to ever so slightly grind her hips against Dan's finger. Mary spread her legs wider, closed her eyes and tilted her head back to allow her long blonde hair to flow back onto the leather sofa cushion.

"Each Sugarbaby and Sugardaddy make their own rules and arrangements. I will let Mary fill you in on the details. Mary, I believe, would make an excellent mentor to an aspiring Sugarbaby. Trust me on this, Ashley. Your friend Mary is the absolute Gold Standard as far as I am concerned. If she will take you under her wing you would do well to learn," said Dan.

With that, Dan pulled his finger out of the hot little blonde's pussy and licked it. "Honey and sunshine pussy, baby. You taste like honey and sunshine."

Mary gave Ashley a sultry look. "This is hot. So fucking hot. You watching us," Mary said.

Ashley was breathing hard. Her clit was engorged and she was a horny as she could ever remember. If this is what being a Sugarbaby was about then she was all in. Ashley could feel her sexual boundaries expanding as she watched. She wanted to be possessed in the same manner as Dan possessed Mary.

Dan removed Mary from his lap and laid her out on the couch. He began to kiss her stomach and lightly run his tongue along her inner thighs. He the white panties down her legs and she playfully tossed them aside with the point of her shoe. Dan began licking Mary's hot, sweet slit as Mary's squeaked with pleasure.

"So fucking hot, Daddy," Mary moaned. Dan licked and worked her clit with his tongue and finger and slowly built Mary up to her first orgasm.

"Come Daddy. Make me come! I wanna come! Now! Yes! Do it Daddy...Coming for Daddy..yes!" Mary wailed.

"Cum for Daddy, baby girl. Give it to me," Dan gasped. Mary exploded for Dan in a fury of bucking hips, her legs wrapped tightly around his head. Dan held her shapely ass in his hand as he pulled her now climaxing pussy tight against his face and sharply jabbed and flicked at her clit. Pussy juice flowed out of Mary and down Dan's chin and neck.

Ashley watched as Mary recovered. Dan gently kissed her tummy, taking occasional deep breaths to take in the scent of his little vixen of a co-ed. Dan stood and began to remove his tie and unbutton his shirt. Mary moved off the couch and knelt to untie and remove his expensive Allen-Edmonson cap toe lace ups. Dan began to unbuckle and remove his belt and glanced at Ashley.

"This is either a really good time to leave or a really good time to stay, young lady," said Dan.

Ashley held his eyes and nodded in ascent. "I want to stay," she whispered.

Mary looked at Ashley and smiled. "See? I told you, Daddy," said Mary.

Dan led Mary to the bedroom carrying his shirt and tie in one hand, and the hand of the blonde in the other. Mary splayed herself across the bed as Dan went into her closet to hang up his suit pants and dress shirt. Ashley walked to the threshold of the doorway and watched.

Dan came out of the closet nude. His cock was erect and his balls hung heavy with cum. Ashley noticed he wasn't huge but certainly had a nice sized and shaped cock. He stood at the edge of the bed and began to stroke his cock and looked at Ashley to give her a wink. Mary scampered to the edge of the bed to take Dan's cock in her mouth. Dan stood at the edge of the bed as Mary licked and sucked him.

She took his balls in one hand and gently held them. "Daddy! You're so full of cum for me! Mmmmmm....I want it," exclaimed Mary.

Ashley stood mesmerized in the doorway, watching her friend Mary suck her lover's cock. Dan wrapped a handful of Mary's long, lovely blonde hair in one hand and began to guide her face back and forth. Mary sucked his cock, then took it fully in a perfectly performed deep-throat maneuver. Mary paused to look over at Ashley and give her a grin. Then she went back to worshiping Dan's cock with her mouth.

"That's good baby. Just like I taught you," said Dan. Mary sucked his cock with enthusiasm until Dan announced he was ready to fuck his wanton busty blonde.

Mary flew off Dan's cock and immediately positioned herself for a doggy style fucking. She thrust her tan ass high in the air where he could get to her, her hands extended upward almost as a sign of submission and her tits flat against the bed.

"So tight. So hot, wet and tight," Dan moaned as he slid his rod hard cock into her.

Slowly Dan began to thrust. "God damn I love your young tight pussy..that's it...give me that young pussy," he said. "Whose pussy is that, Mary?"

"Your pussy, Daddy! It's yours to fuck however you want. All you want. God, yes! Uh!...Jesus!..all you want!...fuck me," moaned Mary.

Dan fucked the co-ed for a bit. Then he moved her so they both were facing Ashley, still frozen and fixated in the doorway, so they could see her as they continued to fuck doggy style. Dan slowly pumped Mary, feeding his cock in and out of her in a controlled manner .

"Ashley, are you enjoying watching this," asked Dan. "You beginning to get the drift, honey?"

Ashley couldn't speak. She could only watch the couple with a wide-eyed slack jaw expression. Watching him fuck her sorority sister and how they interacted with her and one another was close to overwhelming young Ashley.

"Ashley! You need to unbutton and unzip your jeans but do not remove them," Dan instructed.

Ashley's lust filled haze was broken by the shock of his request. She hung moment of space and time, unsure of how to respond, until her small delicate hands began to comply almost of their own volition. Mary swiveled her head back at Dan and gave him a huge grin over her shoulder. She swung her head back to look at Ashley.

"Give me the fucking I deserve, honey," Mary said loudly. "I've been a good girl. I'll give you all the pussy you want. Just keep fucking me. Fuck me hard, Daddy! Hard! Please...please fuck me the way I like." Dan took the blonde by the hips and began to pound her.

"Does watching us make you hot," Dan asked Ashley.

"Very," Ashley answered in almost a whisper.

"Then why don't you slip a finger inside your jeans and touch yourself while you watch," asked Dan. "Go on. It's ok. We want you to, don't we Mary?"

"Yes. Oh god that feels good. Yes. Ashley, come with us!" replied Mary.

"Go on, Ashley. Put a hand down your jeans and come with us," said Dan.

Ashley thrust her right hand down her jeans and began to briskly rub herself. She needed to cum as badly as she could ever remember, and she braced herself in the doorway with her left hand as her other hand grew slicker and wetter. She shut her eyes tightly and a grimace set upon her face as she began to chase her climax

The trio began to create a calliphony of sexual pleasure.

"Take it, Daddy, Take it! Take Me! Do It! Do It! Do It! Uh...Uh...your fucking me SO hard...Cum inside me," screamed Mary. "I'm coming again...AGAIN! NOW....YES YES YES..."

"Take it! Take my cum. Take my load...fuck yeah!!! Fuck YEAH!" roared Dan as a hot load of cum shot between Mary's clenched pussy lips and inside the now wildly bucking blonde.

Ashley face was fixture of ecstatic agony. She was making loud, high pitched mewing sounds as her hands moved in a blur insider her jeans, and her orgasm hit her sharply moments after Dan finished unloading inside Mary.

Mary remained on her hands and knees, ass still high in the air, and made little whimpering noises in post orgasmic bliss. Dan gave Mary a playful little slap on the ass and rolled away, breathing hard and covered in sweat as his cock slowly deflated. Ashley sunk to her knees in the doorway and hung her head as the aftershocks of an extremely hard climax periodically rolled through her waif like body.

It was Ashley who finally broke the long silence that filled the bedroom. In a soft, plaintive voice she made a plea to Dan and Mary.

"Please. Please...I want one...help....help me find a Daddy."

12