Sultry Marriage Counselor Ch. 02

Story Info
The lusty adventures continue.
5.4k words
4.66
77.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,581 Followers

I sat at my large mahogany desk and recalled how my pregnant secretary had changed my life. My business was successful and I loved my husband but I have become much too fond of her for my own good. Becoming attached is always a risk when you seduce someone; so I only have myself to blame. I have shared Sally with my husband and he cares for her more than he will admit. Sally is a very sexy 19 year old blond and has been extremely useful in sex therapy, so I have promoted her to be my assistant with a substantial pay increase.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and Sally entered the office with a big smile on her lovely face and announced, "We have a girl here for the secretary job. Shall I bring her in?"

"Yes, by all means, we will interview her together."

Sally escorted a striking Chinese girl named Lin Tung into my office and directed her to a chair and sat down herself and said, "Lin, this is Amanda Johnson and she is the counselor and therapist." Lin's application was filled out and everything was in order. She recently graduated from college and was 21 years old. What got my attention was how neat the application was. I liked the way she kept eye contact with me and also found her extremely attractive. Her warm, friendly smile won me over and I hired her on the spot and instructed her to start the next day.

When Lin walked out the door, Sally exclaimed, "Super, now I can just be your assistant and don't have to be a secretary anymore. Don't you think she is hot? I hope she doesn't steal you away from me; I saw the way you looked at her and I felt jealous."

"Sally, you have absolutely nothing to worry about; you are my baby and I am not promising to be true but you know that I care for you very much and will always want you. Is something else bothering you? I detect a sadness that wasn't there before. You do a good job putting on a cheerful front but something is on your mind, tell me what it is."

"Oh Mrs. Johnson, you are so smart; my no-good husband is screwing our neighbor and slapped me across the face when I confronted him about it. I want to get away from him and as soon as I am able, I will get a place of my own and divorce the bastard!"

"Bullshit! We will move you into my place after work and I will get a lawyer for you and we will get his ass for support for the baby. I just happen to know the best divorce attorney in the state and she is a lesbian. I'm sure we can get a discount when we offer ourselves to her. She is very expensive but she is well worth it." I called Kay Parker and made an appointment for that afternoon. She really didn't have an opening but being we were such good friends and I know that she desired my luscious ebony chassis, she fit us in.

Our appointment was for 3:45 , we were in her office at 3:30 and were seated by the receptionist and in exactly fifteen minutes we were escorted in to Kay Parker's spacious office. Kay was smartly dressed in a Grey business suit with a surprisingly short skirt that displayed her long, shapely, and creamy legs. Her brown hair was tied in a bun, her black framed glasses magnified her sparkling brown eyes and the jacket hid her small breasts.

Kay listened intently as Sally explained her situation. She expressed her sadness that a baby would be born without a father in the home and asked if there was a way for Sally and her husband to reconcile their differences. "Sadly, no, I have thought about it and he is lazy and abusive. As much as I would love the baby to have a father, it would be worse having the bastard around than having no father at all."

"Very well then, I will get to work on your case immediately. Now the unpleasant part, my services are not cheap and I must be sure that you can afford me."

I interrupted her saying, "Don't worry about finance, I will pay for everything but if you want to discuss a discount, my assistant and I would be willing to offer our bodies for your pleasure. I have seen you lusting after me and know that you find my pregnant friend appealing. Just think of the fun we could have together in a wild threesome.

A smile crossed the 44 year old lesbian's face and she invited us to her place for drinks and to further discuss our deal. It was Thursday afternoon and we agreed to stop by her place Friday night. The 5'7" lawyer stood and kissed me and then she kissed Sally and rubbed her tummy and told her to take good care of the baby and seductively offered, "I am so looking forward to tomorrow night, please don't disappoint me."

I answered, "Don't worry baby, you won't be disappointed; you will get to taste vanilla and chocolate together and my long tongue will send you to paradise. See you tomorrow night, darling."

We went straight to Sally's apartment and moved her things out. We were both grateful that her husband was not home. On the drive to my place, Sally worriedly asked, "What will Sam say when I move in? Shouldn't you ask him first?"

"You have got to be joking, he is as crazy about you as I am and he will be thrilled to have you move in. I will give you your own bedroom but I have a feeling you will be in our bed more than your own."

Sam was delighted when he saw Sally and found out that she was going to stay with us for awhile. Sam prepared us a delicious steak dinner while we put Sally's things away. After dinner we drank beer and I put the tape of Sally and the doctor in the VCR. She was totally shocked, she had absolutely no idea that a hidden camera had recorded her having sex with the doctor and his nurse. Sam and I kissed her lips, neck and pink nipples. We worked our way down to her thighs and we met at her juicy pussy. Both tongues probed her hot-honey-hole and Sally went wild. Sam's tongue went to her buttocks and mine licked her sweet pussy.

After she had several orgasms, Sam inserted his massive black cock in her pussy. She wrapped her creamy legs around him and humped back with fervor and screamed out in lust. Not wanting to be left out, I sat on her face and muffled her screams with my horny black pussy. I told her what a nasty girl she was as she gobbled up my juices and accepted Sam's hot, sticky cum in her hungry pussy. Sally ended up sleeping with us that night and I told Sam that Sally was his birthday present. The following week Sam would turn forty.

It was nice having company on the drive to the office on Friday. Lin was standing outside the door waiting for us when we arrived. I instructed Sally to show Lin the ropes and checked my appointment book. There was a 10 o'clock appointment for a 26 year old couple. They had been married for five years and the fire had gone out of their sex life and they wanted me to help rekindle the flame. Lin served me coffee and asked if there was anything else that she could do for me. Oh, there was, she looked appetizing but I smiled back at her and answered, "Not now dear but thank you very much."

Time flew by and the next thing I knew Lin announced that Bruce and Donna Murphy were waiting to see me. Lin showed them the way in and seated them on the sofa, Sally joined me, and Lin was excused. Donna was a stunning redhead with inviting green eyes and the 5'9" redhead possessed a voluptuous figure. Bruce was a 6'2" brow-eyed-handsome man with dirty blond hair. Endeavoring to put the couple at ease, I told them what a beautiful couple they made and asked them to explain their problem to me. I told them, "Ladies first, Donna what is exactly wrong with your sex life and how would you like it to change?"

"Well, when we first married we had sex daily, sometimes more, now it is once or twice a week and it is routine. I would like it to be more exciting. I want to add some spice to our love life."

I looked over at her husband and asked, "What say you Bruce?"

"Donna is correct, the excitement has gone. We have discussed swinging with other couples but we don't even know how to go about it. That is why we are here; we need professional advice. Please help us."

"Alright, I intend to do just that. Please do not hold back; answer all my questions honestly and we will get to the bottom of this matter. Now tell me Bruce; you mentioned swinging with other couples, what do you envision happening with other couples? What are your fantasies?"

Bruce appeared embarrassed but managed to reveal, "I really want to see Donna with another woman, also I want to watch another man fuck her. I dream of her taking a well-endowed man inside her and watching her orally satisfy another woman. Just picturing her doing these things turns me on."

I laughed and looked at his crotch and said, "I can see that it does turn you on. What about you Donna, what are your fantasies?"

"I have never been with another woman but I have thought about it and I want a woman's tongue to pleasure me, also, I would like to taste another woman. After sex with the woman I want to watch her fuck Bruce's brains out! Then I want to be ravished by a man with a big fat cock. I want him to take and abuse me; he can use me in any way that he chooses. I want to be dominated and made to submit to him."

"Wow, you both seem to know what you want. We can fulfill some of your fantasies right now if you wish. Why don't we get started? Would you like to start your journey to wild, unrestrained, passionate, lust?" They both nervously nodded their heads 'Yes'.

We joined them on the sofa, Sally kissed Bruce and I took the sensual redhead in my arms and kissed her passionately. My long tongue probed her willing mouth and she uttered little squeals of delight as I kissed her neck and removed her blouse and bra. Her ample breasts were inviting and I nursed on the stiff pink nipples. My lips traveled down her body, I kissed her stomach, thighs, and smoldering pussy. She shook violently and I could taste her cum on my probing tongue. I told her, "You sure were ready, after thinking about it for so long, your desire was at a peak and I understand why you could not help but reach an orgasm right away, but that was only the beginning; let me show you what sex with a woman can be like."

I removed her skirt and tugged down her red thong. Sally was sucking on Donna's husband's 6" dick and I told Donna to watch them as I brought her to another orgasm. I licked and sucked her tiny clit. She went crazy when I sucked in her whole pussy and them stuck my tongue deep up her love tunnel. I kept repeating the suck and lick move and she reached two more orgasms. Her arousal was intensified by the sight of Sally sucking on her husband's cock.

I got naked and sat next to the hot redhead and pulled her face to my gigantic black boobs. She eagerly nursed on them; when she was finished with one I hand fed her the other. I pushed her head down to my hairy black cunt; she appeared to be in a daze as she stared at my aroused pussy. She lovingly kissed my pussy lips and darted her little pink tongue into my black pussy. I got carried away and grabbed her red hair and pressed her face to my sopping pussy and yelled. "Yeah, that's it, suck it baby, eat that cunt, yessss! Put your sweet lips around my clit and suck, yessss.., I'm going to cum on your pretty face, oh baby don't stop now, keep sucking!" I polished her face with my oozing cunt until her face glowed with my juices.

We sat up just in time to see Sally straddle Bruce and lower her hot pussy to his stiff cock and ride him like a cowgirl. Donna and I fingered each other as we watched them fuck. After we all regained our composure, we got dressed and the Murphy's' made an appointment for the following week, they both had big smiles on their faces as they left the office. I immediately got on the phone and arranged for three well-hung black studs to join our next session with Donna and Bruce.

During dinner, I informed Sam that Sally and I were going to visit Kay Parker for cocktails. Sam said that he would like to see that and I assured him that I would invite Kay over to our place and he could watch us and make a tape of the action, but I reminded him that Kay was a lesbian that did not like men at all, so he could not join in, only watch.

When we arrived at Kay's opulent home, Sally was in awe. Our attention was distracted from the lavish surroundings when we were greeted by a breathtaking woman dressed in a French maid's outfit. Sally and I could not take our eyes off of her bouncing buttocks and long, shapely, black stocking covered legs as she led us to the luxurious living room.

We were blown away at the sight that greeted us; Kay Parker, the prominent divorce attorney was wearing only stockings, high-heels, and a thick, 10" black dildo. Kay commanded, "Viola, fetch our guest a special drink and bring the pitcher. We are going to party and you will join in the festivities." The sensual brunette slithered in the room and set the tray of drinks on the glass coffee table, handed us each a drink and then took one for herself.

Viola lifted her drink to a toast saying, "Here is to a wonderful evening with our beautiful guests. Ladies please disrobe and do the bidding of Mistress Kay. She is in command and you will cater to her every whim. Any attempt to refuse to obey her will be met with swift and severe punishment." We just stared blankly at the stunning 6'2" maid with big blue eyes in disbelief. I knew that Kay was a lesbian but had absolutely no idea that she was into this shit.

They both cracked whips in front of us and demanded that we disrobed immediately. Sally was filled with fear and quickly complied. I entertained the idea of rushing them but decided that I would like to see where this all led to and took off my clothes as well. Viola removed her uniform, what there was of it, and looked like Wonder Woman except she only wore stockings and heels, just like Kay, only without the dildo. Viola's tits were as large as mine and her brown nipples were erect. She took a clip out of her hair and it fell half-way down her back. I felt my pussy fill with fluid when I decided that the maid looked like a cross between Wonder Woman and Betty Page.

The two women with whips approached us and our lips met. Kay was sticking her tongue down Sally's throat and Viola and I were in a lip-lock. It felt so good when she kissed my breasts and down my stomach. My aroused pussy was already soaked when her tongue entered me and I moaned out in ecstasy. Kay was kissing Sally's pregnant stomach lovingly before she lowered her head to the girl's pussy and ravished the love-hole with her tongue and mouth. Sally soon shook and quivered to a screaming orgasm.

Kay roughly pushed the blond pregnant girl to her knees and ordered, "Suck my big cock bitch, I want you to get it wet so that you can take it in your pussy. I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. That's it slut! Spit on it, you are a good little cocksucker aren't you slut?"

Kay pulled her over to an arm chair and bent her over, shoving her face into the chair cushion and plowing the large dildo into the girl's cunt from behind. Sally seemed to enjoy the rough treatment and pushed her butt back and forth. Kay pumped furiously and screamed, "You are nothing but a nasty little fuck slut! Your slushy cunt is mine bitch; yeah, fuck back hard, you love it don't you? Tell me how much you like the big cock. Take it all slut, you are so nasty, I love it."

"Oh yes, I do love it so much. Keep fucking me, I am a bad girl and deserve punishment. Yes, hurt me where I pee! Harder, faster, yes fuck meeee!" I went into orbit watching and listening to Sally's libidinous debasement and my cum filled Viola's talented mouth.

Viola told me to keep watching Kay dominate my precious little girlfriend before it was my turn to pleasure her with my mouth. We fingered each other as Kay withdrew the dildo from Sally's well fucked pussy and shoved it up her puckered brown ass hole. Sally screamed out as the thick dildo was pushed all the way up her ass. Kay grabbed a fistful of blond hair, pulled her head back and taunted the girl by saying, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that the cock in your ass will come out your mouth! I am going to pound your butt until it is as big and sloppy as your slut cunt. You are a piece of shit and I own your ass. Fuck back harder bitch, feels good doesn't it tramp? Sluts like you love to be ravished and abused. Tell me how much you love me pounding the shit out of your ass and tearing it all up. Tell me you like it, I want you to beg me to fuck you. How does the big dick feel up your ass? Talk to me slut!"

"Yes, yes, keep fucking me with your big black cock, I love it so much. It feels so good up my ass, yessss! Oh god, don't stop, fuck meeeeee!" Kay had an evil grin on her face when she pulled out the dildo and ordered Sally to suck it clean. It was shocking to see my assistant willingly and eagerly clean the vile looking dildo with her mouth.

Viola asked me to return the favor and bring her pleasure. I kissed up her leg and lingered on her thighs, then my long tongue entered her wet pussy. After I tongue fucked her, I licked her button and fingered her horny hole to climax.

I looked up to see Sally devouring Kay's sopping cunt. The authoritative woman held the blond girl by the ears and clamped her legs tight around Sally's head and demanded, "Eat that cunt bitch! Worship my pussy with your mouth, chew on my pussy lips, and lick my clit. Oh yes, very good, don't stop baby , just like that, yessss. I'm going to cum, lick it up. Good girl, now look up at me with your sexy blue eyes and tell me how much you liked my cunt."

The pregnant girl gazed up to the eyes of the dominating attorney and submissively cooed, "I love your delicious pussy, it smells like flowers and taste like honey. I am your little bitch and you can fuck me anytime that you want to."

We sat around naked and sipped an after sex drink. Kay announced, "My little pet will come visit me once a week for the next two months, that will be her trial period. If she passes my tests, and she is doing good so far, I will permit her to move in my home. At any rate, her divorce will be free of charge. I will do everything that I can for her. The only problem that I can foresee is his lack of assets. The old saying is true, 'You can't get blood from a stone.' I am certain that you will get custody of the child and we will get financial support to the extent that he is capable of paying."

Sally wrapped her arms around Kay and kissed her saying, "You are the greatest, I will do my very best to please you and pass the test so that I can be your live-in-bitch!"

When we got home, Sally went to her room and I joined Sam, who was already in bed. I let him sleep and joined him in bed and thought about Sally and felt sad when I realized that she would be gone much sooner than I had anticipated.

A week went by and things were just not the same with Sally, now that she was obsessed with Kay and I knew that she just couldn't wait to see her again. We were in my office and Sally reminded me that she was due to visit Kay the next day. Then Lin knocked and entered the room and announced the arrival of Bruce and Donna Murphy. I asked them if there was any improvement in their sex life since the last visit. They both agreed that there was but said that they felt excited about today's visit. Their faces lit up when I informed when that I had some big surprises for them.

I started to strip and instructed them to do the same. Bruce played with himself while watching Sally go down on his wife as Donna feverishly feasted on my black pussy. Lin entered the office with the three black studs and her mouth dropped and her eyes opened wide when she viewed the wife gobbling up my pussy and Sally eating the wife out. Lin stood there frozen in her steps. I got up and took her hand and walked her to a chair and invited her to watch the session.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,581 Followers
12