Sultry Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Lori Salter recalls what her brother did to her.
2.3k words
4.16
29k
3
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lori's son lay in her arms, drinking his formula from the bottle she held. As she watched her son, her mind wandered back to the events that compelled her to leave home:

**********

She'd arrived home from one of her "dates" with Mike, an experience that had been one more in a series of humiliating experiences Mike exposed her to. After changing into her pajamas, she flopped down on her bed, crying. She heard the bedroom door open and thought it was her mother coming in to check on her. She looked around, sniffling.

It wasn't her mother. Her brother, Barry, stood in the bedroom doorway, looking at her.

"What's the matter, sis?" he asked.

Lori didn't feel up to talking. She continued to sob.

Barry sat down on the bed, put a hand on her shoulder, and began rubbing it gently. "Come on," he said, "You can tell your kid brother what's bothering you. What are brothers for?"

Lori didn't feel as if she could tell anyone what Mike was making her do, but she needed to, desperately. Barry was her brother and she trusted him, so she began to talk. Eventually she wound up telling him the whole sordid story.

By the time she finished with her tale, her brother's breathing was ragged, his face was flushed, and his eyes were aglow with desire. "All those guys..." he whispered, his voice hoarse. "Even a black guy? You gave them all blow-jobs?"

Ashamed, Lori nodded. Barry continued stroking her back, but she could feel his hand shaking.

"What was it like?" he asked, "Doing it with all those guys?"

His hand slid onto her arm, then, suddenly, it encircled one of her breasts.

"Barry!" Lori exclaimed. She tried to pull away from him. "What do you think you're doing? I'm your sister!" In trying to elude her brother's unwelcome caresses, she fell onto her side and, to make things worse, her sudden movement pulled him down on top of her. "Stop it, Barry!" she warned, "If you don't stop this right now, I'll tell Mom!"

"Yeah?" her brother replied, his voice husky, "You think I believe that? What do you think she and our old man will say when they find out you've been fucking half the guys over at the college?"

He tore her pajama top open and his hands moved boldly onto her breasts. Lori realized she was trapped. In stead of helping, her talking to Barry had made things worse.

Even more horrible was the fact that Barry's caresses were turning her on! It seemed she was forever destined to have her body betray her. Her brother continued mauling her budding breasts and excitement rippled through her.

"Noooooo!!" she thought, her mind filled with anguish, "Not again! Not with my own brother!"

Barry laid back on the bed and pushed her head in the direction of his groin. "Go on, sis," he ordered, "show me how good you are at giving blow-jobs. I never had one and I gotta know what it feels like!"

Lori knew she didn't dare refuse him. If she did, he was liable to tell their parents what she'd been doing, and she didn't even want to consider what would happen then. She knelt next to his hips, took his stiff cock in her hand, and began stroking it.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Barry groaned. "That feels awesome! Come on, Sis, suck it!"

Lori moved her hand up and down on her brother's swollen shaft for a while longer, then she bent and took the slitted tip into her mouth. She felt his sticky pre-cum on her lips, tasted the salty tartness of it. More and more juice oozed from the tip, milked from him by her moving hand. Slowly, the shaft entered her mouth. Her free hand cupped his balls and squeezed them gently. His hips began to roll, her brother's legs strained and relaxed, then strained again. Her touch was obviously bringing his excitement to a fever pitch.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!" Barry groaned. "Suck ittttt!! That's it, Sis, suck ittttt!! Just like that!"

Lori felt the tremors in her brother's cock that augured his coming and lowered her head, taking more of him into her mouth. His hips rose and fell, fucking the meaty spear between her lips. In spite of herself, Lori realized she, too, was getting turned on, but that always happened when she gave someone else pleasure. The pulsations of her brother's cock grew stronger, then his thick, gooey fluids gushed into her mouth.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!! That's ittttttttt!!" Barry moaned, "Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

When her brother's body was at last still, Lori left his flaccid penis slide from her lips and sat back on her heels, staring into space.

"Hey, sis," Barry said, "We're not done. Suck me some more! Get it hard again! I wanna fuck you, too!"

"Please, Barry!" Lori begged, "Let's stop now, before it's too late. This...this is wrong!"

"Hey," her brother said, "Don't give me that shit! You been passing it out all over town. It's time you took care of family."

Lori reached for her brother's limp penis and began fondling it, resigned to having to endure whatever was coming. It wasn't long before it was once more standing up, firm and warm.

"Climb on top of me," Barry said. "Come on! Ride my cock!"

Lori straddled her brother's hips and lowered herself on his rigid pole. Though she didn't want it to, the invading cudgel caused wonderful sensations to flood through her as it slid into her. It didn't seem to matter who the cock belonged to. Once it was in her, she felt good.

When her brother's cock was hilted in her, Lori began to raise and lower her hips, rocking them back and forward at the same time. The motions caused her brother's shaft to slide in and out and lash around inside her. The motion of the swollen rod inside her body caused her passion to build.

Lori looked down at her brother's face, now flushed with passion. His finger dug into her hips, pressing her down against him, adding still more exquisite sensations to their joining.

"Yeah, baby," Barry groaned. "Oh, Jesus, Sis, does that ever feel good!"

Even though she knew it was horribly wrong to be fucking her brother, Lori couldn't deny the fact that it did feel incredibly good. So good, in fact, that if they kept it up much longer, she might come!

"You like this, too, doncha, Sis?" her brother gasped.

"Yessss!!" she moaned. It was so wrong. Why did it have to feel so good?

"Ahhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhh!!" Barry groaned, his hips rising off the bed, grinding himself into her, exploding more hot cream, this time into her very core. "Oh, Jesus, Sis, this is in-fucking-credible!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!"

"Yesssss!! Oh, Barry!! Yessssssss!!" Lori cried as the gushing hot liquids sent her spiraling into a vortex of ecstasy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Aieeeeeeeeeee!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Spent, Lori collapsed atop her sibling, amazed by how wonderful the feelings he'd given her had been. She couldn't believe how good her brother had made her feel! Stunned, she realized that sex with her brother had been better than it was with Mike, better than with anyone else!

"That was terrific, sis," Barry said. He rolled her off him and sat up on the bed. "Having you around is going to be a lot of fun from now on. Damn, you're a fine piece of ass!" He got off the bed and walked out of the room.

Lori lay in her bed, thinking about what her brother had said. He was right. He could fuck her any time he wanted and she couldn't stop him. Her own brother had her under his thumb! How long would it be before he, like Mike, started bringing his friends around for her to service? She couldn't let that happen. Not again. No way!

The next day, after her parents left for work and her brother had departed for school, she packed what few things she had, took the money out of her savings account, bought a bus ticket, and left town. She'd never been back, and had not heard from her family since.

**********

Her baby was asleep. She got up, carried him to the bedroom and laid him in his crib. Then she went to the kitchen and began making dinner for her husband, who'd be home from work soon. He would be very angry if his dinner wasn't ready.

Mel arrived home, and as he walked by Lori, she could smell beer on his breath.

"What's for supper?" he asked.

"Beef stew," Lori replied.

"Beef stew!" Mel exclaimed. "Jesus H. fucking Christ! I'm out, working my ass off to make a fucking living for us and you can't even take the fucking time to cook something better for me than fucking beef stew?"

Lori stood there with tears in her eyes as Mel stomped off toward the bedroom, stopping along the way to take a beer out of the refrigerator. He came out a few minutes later, grabbed another beer, sat down, and noisily slurped down his stew, eating three helpings.

By the time he finished eating, Mel had consumed three more beers. He belched noisily and looked at Lori. "I'm goin' ta bed," he said. "You comin?"

Lori knew if she didn't go to bed, it would result in a big fight and she didn't want that. By the time she got to the bedroom, Mel was already under the covers, snoring, an empty beer can on the floor next to him.

Lori slipped into her nightgown and got in bed, sure Mel wouldn't bother her any more tonight. She was just about asleep when she felt him move. His arm fell over her and even though her back was to him, she could smell his beery breath.

"Hey, baby..." Mel murmured. He rolled her over and pulled her closer to him. "How about a little lovin' for your old man?" He grasped her breast roughly.

Lori shuddered. Once Mel's touch had excited her, now all she felt was revulsion. She wanted to scream, "Let me alone!" but didn't dare. She married Mel for better or worse and she kept praying things would get better.

"Come on, baby." Mel mauled her breast and tugged at her nightie, "Come on, you know you want it."

Resigned to giving in to her husband, knowing that if she resisted, it would start a fight, Lori rolled on her back and spread her legs.

"Tha's it," Mel mumbled as he rolled atop her. "I got a really big one for you tonight."

The breath blowing in Lori's face almost made her gag as Mel clumsily crawled between her outspread legs. He pulled up her nightgown and plunged his erection into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Lori moaned when her husband's penis plunged into her unlubricated vagina, causing her more than a little pain.

"Yeah! I knew you was hot!" Mel crowed, mistaking her cry of pain for one of ecstasy, "You needed my stiff cock, didn't you?"

He began to move his hips, thrusting his invading shaft into her. Lori bit her lip to keep from screaming in pain. Luckily, it didn't take long for Mel to come.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!" he moaned, squirting into her. He was finished. Without so much as a kiss, he rolled off and fell limply next to her on the bed. "You're one fine piece of ass," he said groggily, patting her on the hip. Within seconds he was snoring again.

Lori felt sore and dirty. Moving carefully so she wouldn't awaken Mel, she slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. She felt as if she were going to vomit. After she filled the tub with hot water and bubble bath, she lowered herself carefully into the steamy water, feeling the soothing warmth radiating into her.

Lying in the sudsy tub, Lori massaged herself, trying to work some of the tension out of her body. She wanted to be made love to - she needed it desperately - but Mel didn't seem to be able to do that any more. As her hand moved over her slippery skin, it brushed a nipple and a jolt of pleasure shot through her, surprising her. Without thinking she cupped her breasts in her hands her thumbs began to toy with her stiffening nipples while pleasure surged through her.

"My God!" Lori thought, "Am I so hard up I need to play with myself so I can be satisfied?"

Her hands wouldn't remain still. They began moving all over her body as she lay in the warm, sudsy water. She roused herself to a level of pleasure Mel's touch hadn't taken her to in a long, long time. Her thighs fell open and she stroked the soft flesh of their inner surfaces. She had to have release! Even if she had to give it to herself!

Her hand slid to her vagina and she began exploring it tentatively. She shuddered when sensations she hadn't experienced in a long while coursed through her.

"Mnnnnhhh!" she moaned when an exploring finger slid tentatively into the opening that needed so badly to be filled. Her other hand began toying with her swollen clit, sending bolts of joy racing through her.

"Ohhhh!! Yesssss!!" she moaned, her hips beginning to rock and squirm, causing the sudsy water to splash gently. She hadn't realized how much she needed to come!

"Ohhhhh!! Ohhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!!" she groaned. Her head lolled on her shoulders. She felt as if she was on fire, and the fire was getting hotter, stoked by her rapidly moving hands. Suddenly something burst inside her and her body began to shake and jolt. Feelings she hadn't felt in ages washed over her. "Annnnnhhhh!! Annnnnhhhhh!! Ohhhh!! Yesssss!! Yesssssss!!" she murmured as she experienced a wondrous explosion. She was coming! She was coming!

After giving herself every bit of pleasure possible with her hands and fingers, Lori lay back in the tub; satisfied for the first time in a long time. As she lay in the tub, with warm water surrounding her, she realized a lot of the tension inside her was gone.

Finally she got out of the tub, toweled herself dry, and went back to bed. Even Mel's loud snoring couldn't keep her awake.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers