Sultry Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
Lois tries to tell Doreen she can't see her any more, but...
2.2k words
4.37
21.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lois Tillman turned her car into the driveway of Doreen Ingalls' apartment building and, in spite of herself, felt her heart begin to pound. She and Doreen, the assistant principal at Jamestown High School, had been lovers for quite a while.

Lois who was also having an affair with the teenage son of a friend and was very close to being in love with the young man, had reluctantly accepted her friend's invitation to dinner. She had come to Doreen's home tonight planning to tell the assistant principal she wanted to end the sexual part of their relationship.

Lois knew her feelings for Dennis, her teenage lover, were growing stronger and stronger. She had even begun to convince herself that there was a chance she and the young man could have a future. If that was true, there wasn't room for a relationship with Doreen in her life.

Now, as she neared the assistant principal's home, she found herself having second thoughts. After all, Doreen had been there for her when her marriage broke up, she was a really good friend, a marvelous lover, and...

In anticipation of Lois's arrival, Doreen, a tall, full-bodied woman, had donned a filmy nighgown. As shewaited, nervously, inside the front door, her excitement continued to grow. The doorbell rang, Doreen opened the door, and Lois walked in.

When she saw Doreen, Lois's eyes widened and a smile lit up her face. Her heart began to pound even harder. Maybe she could tell Doreen what she planned to tell her later. First... "You..." she said, "...look lovely!"

Doreen, blushing, moved to Lois and pulled her into a powerful embrace. It had been some time since she'd been with Lois, and she missed the thrills the other woman gave her. Their lips met in a passion-filled kiss.

Once the kiss ended, the breathless, lovely women continued to hold each other and gaze into each other's eyes.

"Dinner's ready," Doreen whispered, her voice husky. "But...it...it can keep..."

"I...I'm not that...that hungry," Lois murmured.

"Good, let's make love, then!" Doreen whispered. She buried her face in the crook of Lois's neck and hugged her tightly. "Oh, darling, I need you so badly! It's been so long!"

"Yes," Lois replied, "It has been, hasn't it?" "Maybe it will be easier to tell Doreen what I have to tell her if I make love with her one last time before I do. Maybe, if we make love, it will help soften the blow ," she told herself.

Arm in arm, they walked into Doreen's bedroom. Once they were inside, Doreen slipped off the nightgown and stood, naked, in front of Lois. She was enthralled by the gleam that she saw appeared in Lois's eyes as she gazed at her bared body.

Lois shed her clothes and the naked beauties moved to the bed. They laid down, then their bare bodies entwined and their lips joined once more.

"God, this is so wonderful!" Doreen thought as Lois's lips and hers worked against each other. Lois's body was smooth, soft, and warm, and Lois was always so gentle.

Doreen's breasts rubbed against Lois's as the women snuggled. Their turgid nipples brushed, sending sparks of delight into each of them.

Lois began kissing and caressing Doreen. Her attentions went first to Doreen's breasts, firm, magnificent mounds of flesh. She caressed them lightly, then began sucking the extended nipples.

"Oh, Lois, yesssss!!!!" Doreen breathed. She was burning with need and her body was quivering from Lois's expert caresses.

Downward Lois's lips, tongue, and hands moved, driving Doreen's level of excitement higher and higher. Moans and gasps escaped from her lips and her head began to roll from side to side on her pillow as Lois's lips and hands traveled over her belly, into her pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" Doreen moaned, her back arching, when Lois moved between her legs and began kissing her vagina. "Yesssss!!! Please!!!"

Lois's tongue parted Doreen's wet, silken labia and began thrusting in and out of her quavering opening.

When her friend's tongue began flicking in and out Doreen felt herself being swept perilously close to orgasm. She clutched at the covers and babbled mindlessly.

Lois sensed that Doreen was close to coming and shifted her caresses to the insides of Doreen's thighs, letting the other woman calm a little.

"Please!!! Oh, Lois, pleaseeeeee!!!!" Doreen begged. "Make me come, Lois!!! I need to come!!! Please, darling!! Make me come!!!"

"I will, very soon!" Lois purred, continuing to caress her friend, keeping her writhing mindlessly on the bed.

Doreen felt Lois move and wasn't sure what she was up to. One of Lois's hands was still was in her middle, stirring excitement into her. Suddenly it left, but just as suddenly it was replaced by something warm and firm, which began to move between the lips of Doreen's vagina and fill her. "Ohhhhh!!! Darling!!! the assistant principal groaned. Lois was fucking her with the dildo she kept in the drawer next to her bed! "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Oh, God, yessssssss!!!!!"

"Does it feel good?" Lois asked. She kept shoving the dildo in and out of her friend's luscious body.

"Ohhhh!!! My Godddd, yessssssss!!!!!" Doreen answered fervently, "My God, yesssssssss!!!!"

Doreen heard a humming sound, then the dildo began vibrating. The hard, vibrating shaft brushed her clit, evoking sensations so intense they were almost painful.

Slowly, Lois moved the humming tool in and out of Doreen, whose body now formed a tight arch, her hips high off the bed, rocking from side to side.

When Lois began sucking her clit, Doreen could stand no more. Bright lights began flashing behind her tightly closed eyes and powerful, almost unbearable, waves of pleasure swept over her. It felt as if every nerve in her body was tingling with bliss.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!!!! So goooooddddddd!!!!" Doreen wailed. "So gooooodddddd!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! My Goddddddddd!!! My Goddddddddddddd!!!!"

Although at first Doreen didn't think it would, the unbelievable intensity did begin to wane and she felt herself relaxing on the bed. When she finally was still, Lois pulled the dildo from her, stretched out next to her, and kissed her softly.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" Doreen exclaimed. She rolled onto her side and began running her hands over Lois's body. "Now it's my turn to do you!" she whispered ardently.

She pushed Lois onto her back and began running her hands over her friend's body, which though leaner than hers, was no less gorgeous. She cupped Lois's breasts and began suckling her nipples, drawing them deep into her mouth, chewing on them gently with her teeth, lashing them with her tongue. Before she finished with the magnificent orbs, Lois was lost in lust.

Avidly, Doreen continued, kissing her way down over Lois's belly, then she covered her lover's vagina with her mouth.

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!" Lois wailed, overjoyed by the onslaught of joy her lover's lips and tongue evoked. Her hips rocked and twisted Doreen kissed her pussy.

Doreen reached for the vibrator, which Lois had left lying on the bed. She turned it on, then placed the vibrating tip against Lois's clit. Lois's body jerked as if she'd been given an electric shock.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Goddddd!!!!!" she cried, "Put it in meeeeeeee, Doreen!!! Please, darling, put it in meeeeeeeee!!!!"

Slowly, Doreen inserted the device into Lois, watching it disappear between the swollen pink lips of her friend's vagina.

Doreen looked at Lois's face and saw that it had become a mask of lust. Her head pivoted from side to side, her thick blonde hair was tousled wildly. Her chest heaved and her breasts jiggled as she reacted wildly to what Doreen was doing to her.

"Harder!!!" Lois begged, "Do me harder!!!!"

Doreen began pumping the humming dildo in and out of her friend more vigorously and Lois's moans increased in volume.

"Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Lois screamed, her back arching, "Take meeeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!! Gaaaaaaaaddddddd!!! I'm commmmmminnnngggggg!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Lois continued to wail as her orgasm ran its course. At last, spent, she relaxed onto the bed.

Doreen pulled the dildo out, turned it off, then she stretched out next to Lois and gathered her friend in her arms. She kissed Lois gently, then they both dozed off before they knew it was happening.

Doreen awoke a short while later. She pushed herself up on her elbow, looked down at Lois, then she bent over and kissed her sleeping companion gently on the lips.

Lois's wide green eyes opened and she smiled up at her friend. "Hi," she said. "I guess dinner's going to be late, huh?"

"I guess it is," Doreen replied, hugging Lois, who returned the embrace.

"What time is it?" Lois asked.

Doreen looked over Lois's shoulder at the clock on her bedside table. "It's a little after seven o'clock," she said.

Lois sat up. "Doreen...I...I really have to go, soon," she said. "I have papers to correct and a test to prepare." She stretched , an activity that made her bare breasts move delightfully. Then she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Before she went into the bathroom, she turned and looked back at Doreen, who still lay in bed. "Care to join me for a shower?" she asked.

"You know I can't refuse an invitation like that," Doreen replied. She sat up and stretched, then got out of bed and headed for the door Lois had just gone through.

When Doreen got to the bathroom, Lois already had the shower running and was under the spray. Doreen stepped in with her. Lois's lovely body, with droplets of water adorning it like glittering gems, glistened.

Lois held a sudsy washcloth in her hand. When Doreen entered the shower, she began lathering the assistant principal's lush body.

The contact of the sudsy cloth started heat growing in Doreen. "My God!" she thought. "I forgot how wonderful Lois's touch is. This is heavenly!"

Doreen took a second washcloth off the bar affixed to the shower wall and began to lather it. When she had it covered with foamy suds, she began washing Lois.

As the washcloths glided over their lovely bodies, passion began building once more in the two women. Each of them paid special attention to the areas they knew were especially sensitive on the other and soon both of them were completely covered with lather and suffused with passion. Their rigid nipples poked jutted the lather foam covering heaving breasts.

Doreen's legs were shaking so hard she was afraid she might not be able to remain standing. She leaned against her friend's slippery body for support and realized Lois was shaking as hard as she was. She slid the washcloth down over Lois's belly, between her legs and began rubbing it on her friend's vagina with a circular motion. She heard Lois gasp and felt a powerful shudder run through her while her hand continued the circular motion.

Then it was Doreen's turn to gasped when Lois's washcloth went between her legs and Lois began doing to her exactly what Doreen was doing to the blonde woman she was sharing the shower with.

Doreen wanted to touch Lois, so she let the washcloth drop and thrust two of her fingers into Lois. Her began rubbing Lois's clit while her fingers moved in and out. Lois moaned and her hips rocked forward. Doreen kept doing the things that she knew were driving her friend wild; moving her fingers in and out, rubbing her thumb back and forth over Lois's clit. Doreen felt Lois leaning against her as her legs grew more and more rubbery.

Lois managed to get one of her fingers into Doreen's pussy. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" the assistant principal groaned, "Oh, Lois, Yessssss!!!"

Their bodies tremling, they leaned against each other, fingering each other frantically while the warm water jetting from the shower head cascaded down over them.

"Lois, I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggg!!!!" Doreen moaned at last, "Oh, lover!!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!!! Yessssss!!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!"

"Me, tooooo!!!!!" Lois cried, "Yessssssss, Doreen!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!! I'm commmminnnnngggg, toooo!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!!!"

When they finished their shower, Lois got dressed.

Doreen, a bit disappointed that Lois wasn't able to stay longer, slipped on a robe and walked her friend to the door. "When will you be able to come over again?" she asked Lois before she left. "It's been so long. I miss you."

"I'm not sure when I'll have time," Lois replied. "I have a lot to do." She knew she should tell Doreen she was ending their sexual relationship. This would have been the perfect time. But she didn't say anything. She thought about Dennis, and what he meant to her, and felt guilty. "Look, Doreen, I really do have to go," she said. She turned and walked out of the house.

"What am I going to do?" Lois mused as she walked to her car. She tried to force the feelings of guilt she had to go away, but couldn't manage. If she really loved Dennis, then she shouldn't be sleeping with Doreen. She didn't understand why she couldn't tell Doreen she wasn't going to see her any more and wondered why. "Why couldn't I tell Doreen I don't want to be her lover any more? Even if I don't tell her, I can't continue to do this, if I do, I'm cheating on Dennis. And I don't think Dennis would feel that my sleeping Doreen, if he found out about it, was any different than sleeping with another man."

Doreen watched Lois drive off. Then she wandered into her living room, plopped down on her sofa and turned on the TV. "Was I just imagining things, or was Lois acting a bit distant tonight?" she wondered.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers