Sultry Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
Lori does escape from her cruel husband.
3.6k words
4.63
21.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lori awakened during the night and called her friend Marie to let her know she wouldn't be picking up her son until morning.

"Are you OK?" Marie asked. "When you didn't show up, I started to get worried. Jesus, I was afraid Mel found you and did something to you. I've been trying to figure out if I should call the cops or not."

"I'm fine," Lori replied. "I...I met someone and..."

"Goddamn!" Marie said. "You mean you got laid?"

Lori felt herself blushing. "Ah...yes," she said.

"And you wanna stay the night, don't ya?" Marie giggled.

"Ah...if you don't mind," Lori replied.

"Hey, no problem," her friend told her. "If anybody deserves to have some fun, it's you. Enjoy yourself. I'll see you in the morning. Donnie's fine. You know I love him like he was mine, anyhow."

After the call, Lori went back to bed, snuggled against Bill, and fell back asleep. A little while later she began having the most exciting dream she'd ever had. A hand was cupping her breast, the thumb rubbing her nipple. It was driving her wild. Something stiff and warm nudged against her bottom, so she shifted position and the insistent intruder slid between her lovely nether cheeks.

Her passion growing, Lori pressed back against her dream lover and experienced more delightful sensations as his erect penis slid between her buttocks and brushed the lips of her already-damp vagina.

Bill, who was thrilled to awaken with the lovely young woman in his arms, kissed her softly on the neck. "Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," Lori replied. She placed her hand over the one doing such wonderful things to her breast.

"Did you sleep well?" Bill asked.

"Yes, thanks to you," Lori told him. She shuddered as a ripple of exquisite delight went through her. "Ohhhh, Bill!!!" she moaned, "That feels so neat!!"

Bill continued to slide his erection between her buttocks and felt her hips began to move in time with his motions. He felt the wetness between her legs and knew what he was doing was thrilling her, which was exactly what he hoped would happen.

Lori reached between her legs and felt Bill's hot fleshy shaft poking between her legs. She wanted it in her! "Take me, Bill!" she cried, "Please, Bill, take me!"

Her pleas were what Bill wanted to hear. He pulled back and shifted position. When he thrust forward again, the tip of his swollen cock parted the lips of Lori's vagina and brushed her clit.

Bill's action had an electric effect on Lori, who shuddered with delight. When he pulled back for another thrust, she dropped her hand to her crotch and this time, when he slid forward, she guided his swollen rod into her. "Yessss!!!" she groaned. "Yes!!! Oh yessss!!! I need you so badly!!!"

Bill entered her and, his hips smacking against her buttocks, he began jolting her with short, urgent strokes. He'd always liked making love in this position, and the fact that his companion was as lovely and responsive as she was made his pleasure even greater.

Lori hooked her leg back over Bill's, locking him tight against her. She'd never made love in this position before, but she found it incredibly exciting. She was rushing headlong toward release. "So good!!" she moaned, "Oh, God, Bill, this feels so good!!! Yessssss!!!"

Bill took his hand from her breast and slid it down her body, to the area where they were joined. He found her clit and began stroking it as he plunged into her.

Lori was nearly crazy with need!! Passion boiled inside her, and was intensified by every stroke of Bill's cock. She felt his thrusts growing more urgent and knew he, too, was getting close. Then something let loose inside her and she experienced a wild rush of incredibly sweet feelings.

"Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" she cried. Her body was filled with thrills. Even her finger tips tingled. Her nipples were so hard they hurt.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Bill moaned. His thrusts became frantic, then his hot juices spewed into Lori, bathing her insides.

"So good!! Oh, God Bill!! That's so good!!!" Lori crooned as his coming added to her pleasure.

After their orgasms passed they lay, locked together. Bill was still hard, his shaft still in her, his hand stroking her clit gently. An occasional jolt of pleasure shook them as they lay there, enjoying being in each other's arms.

Lori was overwhelmed. No man she'd ever been with had been as loving as Bill.

When Bill's penis finally softened and slid from her, Lori turned so she was facing him and kissed him. "Oh, Bill, that was so wonderful!" she said, hugging him. "I've never felt like this before!"

"I'm glad," Bill murmured. He cupped her buttocks and pulled her against him.

"What are you going to do about your husband?" he asked.

"I...I have to...to leave him," Lori said. "I can't live like that any more. I don't want my son growing up in a house where his parents are always fighting. And, given the way Mel's been acting lately, I'm not sure either of us is safe there any more."

"Will you be safe if you leave him?" Bill asked. "If your husband is as violent as you say, I'm worried about you."

"I'll get a restraining order," Lori said, snuggling against him.

"I hope it works. I'd hate it if something happened to you," Bill said. He wasn't sure if he'd ever see her again, but he did like her a lot and he didn't want to see her hurt.

Lori kissed him. "You're such a sweet man," she said. Then she slipped out of his embrace and sat up on the bed. "I need a shower," she said. She got up and walked to the bathroom, got the shower going, stepped in, and began to soap herself.

"Mind a little company?" Bill asked, stepping into the shower.

"No," Lori said. Actually, taking a shower with him seemed like a fun idea.

"Would you like it if I gave you a bath?" Bill asked.

"I'd love it," Lori purred. She found his offer to bathe her romantic and sexy.

Bill thoroughly lathered a washcloth and began to slide the soapy cloth over her. Lori quickly learned it felt far better than she thought it would. In fact, it was turning her on! What he was doing to her felt so wonderful!

"Ohhhhh!!" she murmured, "That's so neat!"

Bill concentrated on washing her breasts, paying particularly intense attention to her super-sensitive nipples.

Lori felt her legs growing weak as passion flooded her. Her loins were aflame as, once more, she knew the wonder of arousal.

Bill finally finished with her breasts, leaving her breathless and barely able to stand. He moved his attention to her back and was equally thorough in what he did to her there. He didn't intend to leave any of her lovely body unwashed. His hand reached the small of her back, then moved onto her ass.

"You have sacral dimples," he said. "I've always had a theory that women who have sacral dimples are good in bed. You prove that."

Lori felt herself flushing. She turned and kissed Bill on the cheek. He was making her feel so good! His lathery caresses moved to her belly, then between her legs. "Oh, God!" she cooed, "I can't stand it, what you're doing feels so good!"

Bill's hand moved between her legs, which got more rubbery. She never wanted this wonderful experience to stop!

He thoroughly washed her legs. From bottom to top he moved, from shapely calf up to superbly formed thigh. First one leg, then the other, slowly, lovingly. Lori was quivering and gasping for breath by the time he finished with her legs. All she could think about was coming! She desperately needed to come!

Then the sudsy cloth returned to her bottom. Lori had never realized before how exciting it was to have her ass played with. She couldn't believe how much Bill was able to turn her on! "Yesssss!!" she moaned. Her hips began the rocking motions of sex and she spread her legs to steady herself as wave after wave of delight crashed over her. "Make me come!" she heard herself begging, but it was as if she were outside herself, watching and hearing someone else. "Please, Bill, make me come!! Make me come!"

"Ahhhhh!!!" Yet another impassioned groan exploded from Lori when Bill began to stroke her vagina with the sudsy warm washcloth. She clutched desperately at the wall of the shower as her legs turned to jelly. His hand moved in a circular motion over her labia, touching her clit, probing her quavering opening.

"Yes!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!" she groaned, "Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!! That's it!!! That's ittttt!!! Make me come!!! I'm...I'm commminnnggg!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Her hips worked frantically against Bill's hand as orgasm again wracked her and she dissolved into overwhelming bliss.

When her senses returned, she realized Bill was holding her in his arms. She was weak-kneed and felt wonderful. "I can't believe you did that!" she murmured.

"Was it good for you?" Bill whispered.

"My God!" Lori sighed, "Was it ever!"

They finished the shower and toweled dry. Bill left the bathroom while Lori was still drying her hair. When she came out to the bedroom, Bill was sitting on the bed, dressed except for his jacket and tie. She felt a twinge of embarrassment about being naked in front of him, but shrugged it off. She saw his admiring stare and felt herself blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed," Bill said, "you are a truly beautiful woman and there's nothing I like better than watching a beautiful woman dress. I sometimes think it's even more exciting than watching one undress."

Aware his eyes were on her, Lori managed to get dressed, even though Bill's avid gaze made her feel very awkward.

They went back to the diner for breakfast, then Bill drove Lori to Marie's. They agreed to meet for lunch at the diner.

"I wonder if I'll ever see Bill again after today," Lori thought, a little saddened, as she walked up the sidewalk to Marie's house. For the first time since she'd met him the night before, she began thinking about what she and Bill had done. She wasn't sure how she felt about what had happened. She ought to feel guilty, but she didn't, and wasn't sure if that was right or not.

"Mel called," Marie said when Lori walked in. "He sounded pretty pissed. I told him you were asleep and that I wasn't going to wake you up so he could yell at you."

"Thanks," Lori said. Over coffee, she told Marie about the problems in her marriage, Mel's behavior the night before, and her decision to leave him.

"You're doin' the right thing," Marie said. "I'd have left the asshole years ago. If there's any way I can help, just let me know."

"Thanks, Marie, I appreciate that," Lori said.

About ten, Lori's worst fears were realized when Mel, quite drunk, showed up at Marie's house. He slammed the door open and stormed into the house, his face red, and his clothes unkempt.

He loomed menacingly over Lori, who was sitting in the kitchen. "Where the fuck were you last night, you slut?" he screamed.

Marie got up and tried to stop him. "Mel,"she said, "Look..."

"Get outta my way, you fuckin' nosy bitch!" Mel shrieked, pushing her aside, "I've got a score to settle with that no-good tramp I'm married to!" He headed toward Lori who sat there, wide-eyed and pale, frozen with fear.

Lori grew even more frightened when she saw Marie leave the room. She believed there was a chance Mel wouldn't hit her if Marie was there, but if she was alone with him...

Mel stood in front of his wife. "Well, bitch!" he shouted, "Where the fuck were you all fucking night? Who the hell were you fucking?"

"I was here," Lori replied, surprised how calm her voice sounded. "I couldn't come home. I was afraid you might hurt Donnie or me."

"Afraid I was going to hurt you?" Mel roared. "Good fuckin' excuse! You were probably banging that fucking guy from the fucking store, whoever the hell it is!" His face was bright red and his voice was so loud Lori was sure everyone in town could hear him.

"Well, that ain't never gonna happen again," her enraged husband continued, "You're comin' home with me right now! You're all done fuckin' around. From now on, it's gonna be me you fuck, not nobody else! You unnerstand, you fuckin' bitch?"

"No!" Lori said. "I'm not coming home, Mel, not now, not ever!" Again, her ability to be firm with Mel surprised her, "I'm leaving you, Mel. I'm getting a divorce!"

Her husband stood there swaying, stunned by what she'd said, struggling to absorb it. Then he lurched toward her. "Like hell you're gettin' a fuckin divorce!" he shouted. "You're comin' with me right now!"

"Stop right there, pal!" The authoritative female voice stopped Mel in his tracks.

Lori looked in the direction the voice had come from and saw two blue-clad policemen, one male, the other female, standing inside the doorway between the kitchen and living room door. She realized the reason Marie had left the room was to call the police and felt tremendous relief.

"Thish is none of your fuckin' business, pig," Mel said. But a lot of the bluster was gone from his voice.

"This lady says you're causing a disturbance and she wants you out of her house," the female officer said. "It looks to me like she's right about that. You're leaving. NOW!"

"Not without her," Mel said and jerked his head in Lori's direction.

"You want to go with him, ma'am?" the officer asked.

"No," Lori replied.

The officer turned to Mel. "OK, you heard the lady," she said. "Let's go. NOW! I won't ask you again." Her partner slapped his nightstick against the palm of his hand and looked menacing.

Mel shrugged and lurched toward the door, where he was quickly grabbed by the two cops and escorted away. In a little while, the female officer reappeared. "Do either of you want to press charges?" she asked.

"What happens if we don't?" Marie asked.

"Well, since he's drunk, we can hold him for twenty-four hours or until he's sober," the officer said.

"That will be fine, Lori told her. "It will give me time to get my stuff out of the apartment and find someplace safe to stay."

"OK, then." the officer said and turned to leave.

"Officer..." Lori said.

The police officer turned around. "Yes?" she asked.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Lori said. She couldn't remember ever being more grateful than she had been when the police showed up.

"Just doing my job," the officer said. She smiled, touched the brim of her hat, and left.

"Wow!" Marie said. "Are you really OK, Lori?"

"I think so," Lori said. "You know, I really think Mel would have hurt me if the police hadn't gotten here when they did. I'm sure glad you called them."

"I wasn't about to take any chances," Marie said. "My sister was married to a guy who beat her up all the time. He even put her in the hospital a couple of times. I sure as hell didn't want that to happen to you. Look, you can stay with me for a while if you want. Until you find a place of your own, I mean."

"Thanks," Lori said. "I hate to impose, but I need to ask you another favor."

"What's that?" Marie asked.

Lori told Marie about her lunch date, and her friend, grinning, told her to go. She had an hour before she was to meet Bill, so she went to the apartment she and Mel shared and began to pack. It wasn't easy, but she forced herself to do it.

Just before noon, she jumped in her car and drove to the diner to meet Bill for lunch. She felt giddy, as if she were going to meet a date for the first time.

Bill was waiting for her in the diner's parking lot. "Hi, how was your morning?" he asked.

Lori told him as they walked into the diner.

"Sounds like you've had quite a morning," he said. "What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I have to get the rest of my stuff out of the apartment and find a place to store it until I get a place of my own," Lori replied. "My friend Marie says Donnie and I can stay with her until I get my own place."

"Sounds like she's a good friend," Bill commented.

"She sure is," Lori said and hugged herself. "I hate to think what would have happened to me if she hadn't called the cops."

They sat down in a booth and a waitress appeared, took their order, then left.

Lori looked across the table at Bill. She had to ask him a question. Now was as good a time as any. She took a deep breath. "Bill...are...are you married?" she asked softly.

Bill reddened and nodded. "I've been married over twenty years to a woman I love very much," he said softly. "And I know you'll probably think this is a line, but last night was the first time I've ever been unfaithful to her."

Even though she expected the answer Bill gave her, Lori went a little cold inside. "I...I'm sorry," she stammered. "I..."

"Don't feel guilty. You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do," Bill said.

"Why...why me?" Lori asked. "I guess I...I'm just a pushover, huh?"

"No," Bill said. He looked at her, his eyes gentle. "I didn't plan last night. You're not a pushover. You did nothing wrong. I'm the one who was wrong. I took advantage of you at a time when you were extremely vulnerable. I'm ashamed of myself for doing that."

Lori felt real pain. "So am I...a, just a...a fling?" she murmured.

Bill shook his head and covered her hand with his. "Certainly not!" he said. "You are a very special woman!"

Lori looked at him. "I don't understand," she said softly. "And I don't know what to do."

"I think you do," Bill said. "You'll go on with your life and, hopefully, with what you've learned, you'll do better."

Lori wanted to ask him whether she'd ever see him again, but couldn't.

The waitress brought their food and they ate in strained silence. After they finished their meal, Bill paid the tab, then walked her to her car. "I've got to be honest with you," he said, "As wonderful as you are, as wonderful as what happened between us was, I..." He took a deep breath. "I can't allow it to continue. I...I do love my wife. I'm sorry."

"It's OK," Lori said. It wasn't, really, but she didn't want him to see that. Her insides were knotted and her mind was whirling. What was she going to do?

"I really wish you well," Bill said. "And I am sorry if I've caused you pain." He touched her shoulder. "I...I've got to...to get going. Something may come up later that will help you." He squeezed her shoulder, turned, walked to his car, got in, and drove off.

Lori watched Bill go and felt tears welling up in her eyes. Then she got behind the wheel of her car and sat there awhile, until her crying stopped.

"OK," she told herself. "You have to pull yourself together for Donnie. Even if no other man needs you, he does." She started the car and drove back to the apartment, finished packing her stuff and her son's, carried it all out to the car, then stood there, looking at the pile of things she'd amassed. "It's amazing how little I really have," she thought. "I...I don't have much that's worth anything, except Donnie." She went back into the apartment and left Mel a note:

Mel,

I'm sorry things worked out this way. I don't love you. I used to think I did once, but I know I don't anymore. I can't. I can't let you beat on me, or risk that you'll beat on Donnie. I'm getting a restraining order, and I'm filing for divorce.

Please, for your sake, try to do something about your drinking.

Lori

With tear-filled eyes, she left the note on the kitchen table and departed from the apartment for the last time.

On the way to Marie's, she stopped at the bank and withdrew two-thirds of the funds in their joint checking and savings accounts and put the funds in accounts in her name. She and Donnie needed the money to live on for awhile, little as it was. Then she drove to Marie's.

Marie was excited to see her. "Am I ever glad you're back," she said. "Some guy called. He said he heard you were looking for work. He wants you to come down interview to be his executive secretary."

"What?" Lori asked, unable to hide her excitement.

"A guy called and said he had a job for you," Marie repeated.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12