Sultry Summer Ch. 17

Story Info
Lois and Dennis are still going at it.
2k words
4.67
26.8k
1
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois and Dennis were sitting in her dining room, eating dinner. The young man had insisted on doing the cooking and had produced a meatloaf the likes of which Lois had never tasted before. He served it with noodles and the best brown gravy she ever had. "I wish you didn't have to go home tomorrow," she said, gazing across the table at the young man who had stolen her heart.

"Me, too," Dennis replied. "I hate it that we can't be together all the time."

When they finished the meal, Dennis insisted that she let him do the dishes. During dinner, Lois came up with an idea of how she could make the last night they would spend together for a while special! She walked across the kitchen and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I'm going upstairs," she told him. "When you're finished with the dishes, come on up."

Lois grew more and more excited as she began carrying out her plan. After she got to her bedroom, she slipped out of her clothes, walked to the closet, and took out a negligee and robe she'd purchased years earlier, but had never worn. Both items were super-sheer, almost transparent. She was glad she'd never worn the outfit for her husband. It seemed, somehow, right that Dennis would be the first one to see her in it.

Dennis finished the dishes, then started up the stairs to Lois's bedroom.

Lois heard the young man coming up the steps and felt her heart begin to beat faster. She stood there, waiting for him, filled with anticipation. The bedroom door opened and then Dennis appeared in the doorway.

Dennis looked at Lois and couldn't breathe. "My...God!!!" he gasped.

Light from a lamp on the table next to the bed gleamed through the diaphanous material of Lois's gown and highlighted the lush curves of her body. She was elated by Dennis's response. "Do you...you like it?" she asked.

"I've never seen anything that beautiful before!" Dennis whispered.

Lois beckoned to him and sat down on the bed. He walked over and sat down next to her. "I'm glad you like my outfit," she said. "And that's not the only special gift I have for you tonight. Now I'm going to make you feel very, very good. Take your clothes off."

Dennis did as he was told, but had problems getting undressed because he was unable to take his eyes off the breathtaking apparition sitting next to him. Once he did have his clothes off, he laid back on the bed. Lois's hands began moving over him, her touch feather-light, teasing, and tantalizing and he began trembling.

"Ohhhhhh!!! God, Lois, that feels so awesome!!" he whispered as her hands ventured lightly over his body. She touched him everywhere, except for his erection which stood rampant, pointing at the ceiling. She continued her caresses, reducing the young man to a quivering, groaning entity, twisting on the bed.

Lois was growing almost as aroused as Dennis. At last she halted her caresses and stood up. She opened her robe, then let it slide slowly down over her shoulders and arms and whisper to the floor.

Dennis reached for her. "Please!!! Oh, God, Lois, I want you more than I ever did!" he groaned.

Lois stepped back, just out of his reach. Smiling down at him, she slid one of the thin straps of her negligee down over one shapely shoulder. Then, slowly, she moved her hand to the other one. Clinging to her curves all the way, the filmy negligee slithered down her body.

Dennis watched Lois, almost insane with need. The way she looked as the negligee slid down her body, the slowness with which she'd disrobed, all served to rouse him powerfully. Again, he reached out for her.

Lois, calling on all the self-control she could muster, moved slowly onto the bed, climbed onto it, and straddled Dennis.

Dennis watched Lois mount him. He felt her hand grasp his erection, then he gasped when the tip slid between the humid lips of her vagina and began to enter her. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he groaned. "Oh, Lois, please!!! Please!!!"

Lois, thrilled, felt every inch of Dennis's hard, throbbing cock as it moved slowly into her! When their pubic hair mingled their bodies began laboring, putting exquisite pressure on her clit. She paused and sat, unmoving, on top of the young man, loving the sensations that were soaring through her. Then she started rocking her hips once more.

"Keep going slowly as long as you can," she told herself, "Make it last! Make it wonderful for both of us!" She wasn't sure she could keep moving this deliberately for long. Her body, like that of her lover, was beginning to tremble violently.

Dennis was overwhelmed by Lois's pleasurable actions. The walls of her clutching channel dragged along the sides of his rigid pole and glorious sensations coursed through his body, filling him with warmth and ecstasy.

Lois was overjoyed. Her surprise was turning out even more wonderfully than she expected it to! She was experiencing slow-motion rhapsody, joy building slowly, wonderfully, touching every fiber of her being! She felt her orgasm beginning: at first just a warm glow deep inside her, then the warmth began spreading out, sweeping over her, deluging her with exhilaration. "Ohhhhhhhhh, Dennis!!!! I'm...I'm commmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!!" she cried. Her self-control evaporated and her body went wild. "So...so goooooddddddddd!!!! So goooooooodddddddddddd!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Dennis bellowed, erupting into her.

When Lois's frantic movements finally stopped, she lowered herself onto Dennis's chest. His wrapped around her and he turned on his side, lowering her to the bed beside him. He kept his arms around her, holding her tightly against him. The problem was, he couldn't be in contact with Lois's body for long wanting her. Soon his was hand was cupping one of her breasts and he was rolling the erecting nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He felt her trembling and knew what he was doing was driving her wild.

At some point, Lois had turned over and now was lying against him spoon-fashion with his stiffening cock was poking between her buttocks. Dennis loved it when they laid like this.

Lois enjoyed the position as much as Dennis did. She pressed her bottom back against him, felt his erect penis slipping between her buttocks, and experienced a ripple of delight. She put her hand on the one caressing her breast, giving her such wonderful sensations. Her nerve endings were again crackling with need. "Ohhhh, Dennis!!!" she moaned, "That feels so fantastic!!"

His erection continued to slide in and out between her buttocks and her hips began to move with it. Wetness oozing from her vagina lubricated his moving shaft, which made it slide easier and easier. She reached between her legs and felt the tip of the hot fleshy shaft poking out from between her legs. She wanted it in her! "Take me, Dennis!" she moaned, "Please, darling, take me, I need you!"

Dennis pulled back and got himself into a better position. When he again thrust forward, the tip of his hard member parted the lips of Lois's vagina and brushed her clit.

Lois shuddered with delight. When Dennis shoved his erection forward again she guided the tip into her. "Yessss!!!" she exclaimed as he entered her yet again. "Yes, darling!!! Oh yessss!!! I need you!!! Take meeee!!!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Dennis lunged into her, his hips slapping against her buttocks, jolting her with short, urgent strokes.

Lois's body shook as her young lover rammed against her. She felt her peak nearing rapidly. "Oh, God, this is so good!!" she moaned, "So good!!! Yessssss!!!"

Dennis slid his hand down over her belly and began rubbing his fingers over her clit.

Lois felt as if a cauldron of pleasure was bubbling inside her. Each stroke of Dennis's cock made that cauldron boil more wildly. She felt his thrusts grow more urgent and knew he was getting very near to coming. Then something let loose inside her and all she knew was pleasure. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" she cried, as her body continued to be glutted with joy. "Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!" There wasn't a part of her that didn't feel good! Her nipples were so hard they hurt! She never felt like this when she made love with anyone else!

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Dennis moaned. The movement of his hips became frantic, then his hot juices were spewing into Lois, bathing her insides with moist, molten heat.

Lois felt Dennis's cock begin to spasm, then she felt him coming and even more fabulous sensations were added to her pleasure. "So good!! Oh, God, Dennis!! That's so good!!!" she moaned.

Afterward, they remained joined. Dennis, whose softening cock remained lodged in Lois's body, continued to stroke her clit with one hand, while his other hand was wrapped around one of her breasts. A mild after-shock of joy occasionally swept through them, but mostly they just lay there, savoring the warmth and closeness they were sharing.

Lois felt Dennis's penis begin to soften and slip from her. Even that felt wonderful! Once he was out of her, Lois turned in his arms and kissed him.

"God!" she said. "I never knew making love could be like it is with you!" This time, she was the one who couldn't let her partner alone. Dennis lay on the bed, groaning, as she got to her knees next to his hips, bent over him, and began giving him a blow-job. She felt his cock swell and grow as she ministered to him with her mouth.

Dennis raised his head and looked down, watching as Lois's lips surrounded his erect organ. Then it began to disappeared and reappeared when her head started to move up and down. Her blonde hair jiggled as she fucked him with her mouth. he could barely stand the wonderful sensations Lois was bestowing on him with her lips and hands. Excitement pulsed through him.

Lois took her mouth from his cock and looked up at him, smiling. Her lips were wet and shiny, her eyes gleamed with excitement. "Do you want me, darling?" she whispered.

"God! Yes!" Dennis replied. "You know I do!! Please!"

Lois straddled him. When she did, her warm, moist gash trapped his hot, swollen cock between their bodies. She leaned down and their lips met in a blistering kiss.

Lois raised her hips, reached between them, and wrapped her hand around his erection. She positioned the tip in the center of her excitement-soaked vagina then slowly lowered herself onto him. Wild sensations coursed through her as his cock once more slid into her.

"You better get ready, Dennis, because I'm going to screw your brains out," she said, rocking her hips. His erection caressed the walls of her jam-packed cavern, producing unbelievably sweet sensations. She leaned over him, letting her breasts dangle over his face, hoping he'd take the hint.

Dennis, who was experiencing powerful surges of pleasure, did realize what he was being offered, even though his mind was almost drowned in lust. He grabbed her breasts and rubbed his thumbs over the swollen tips. When he did, he felt Lois quiver and heard her moan. He was extremely close to coming and Lois's rocking hips brought him ever-closer, electrifying him more and more. Finally, he could no longer hold back his explosion.

"Oh, God, Lois, I'm gonna come!!!" he roared. "Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Oh, Goddd!!! Am I everrrrrrr!!!!!"

Lois felt Dennis's body shudder, then powerful spurts of his hot juices streamed into her, bathing her insides with heat. "Yessssssss, Dennis!!!!!" she cried, "Oh, yessssssssss!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!! Dennis!!!! Dennis!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Spent and completely sated, Lois collapsed atop Dennis. She felt his arms encircle her, then they rolled onto their sides.

"That," Dennis said, breathing hard, "Was about as fantastic as it gets!" He kissed her gently.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" Lois agreed.

They kissed again, then they snuggled together and fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers