Sultry Summer Ch. 20

Story Info
Lois finally manages to break up with Doreen.
2.6k words
4.58
23.8k
1
0

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Doreen, I really am sorry," Lois told the woman who had been her lover for almost a year, "but I...I've made up my mind. I can't see you any more." She had stopped by the assistant principal's office at the end of the school day. She'd finally decided to break off her relationship with the assistant principal and mustered the courage to face Doreen and give her the news.

"But darling, why?" Doreen asked, pain showing in her eyes. "What we have is so wonderful, isn't it?"

"That's what makes this so hard," Lois replied. "It was wonderful. You were wonderful, Doreen. You were there for me when I really needed a friend...and more. That's why I've agonized over telling you this for so long."

"Then...then why?" Doreen asked. "Why are you doing this?"

"It's something I have to do," Lois said. "I honestly believe this is the first step I have to take to get my life back in order."

"Lois...is...is there someone else?" Doreen asked. "Is that what this is all about?"

"Doreen, don't start that," Lois said. "We've been friends, and lovers, and I'd hoped we could still be friends, even if we weren't lovers."

Doreen sighed. "You're right," she said, resignation in her voice. "I...it's hard enough losing you as a lover, I...I don't want to lose you as a friend."

Lois smiled softly. "Thank you, Doreen," she said. "I do value your friendship, and I'd hate to lose it, too." She stood up. "I have to go."

Doreen stood up, too. "Could I have a hug?" she asked.

Lois hugged her friend, and now-former lover, then left her office. Her heart was pounding, but it wasn't from the hug the pretty assistant principal had given her. She was on the way to the bus terminal to pick up Dennis Livingston, her teenage lover. The relationship she had with the young man was the reason Lois had decided to break off with Doreen.

After picking Dennis up at the bus terminal, Lois headed for her house. His parents were once again allowing him to stay with her for the weekend. This time ostensibly so Lois could help him with a research paper. As she drove, Lois laid her hand on the young man's thigh and stroked it softly.

Dennis immediately felt his body react to Lois's touch. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" he gasped.

"What?" Lois asked innocently.

"Slide your hand up a little," he said.

Lois did, found out what he was talking about, and blushed. She turned into the driveway of her home and drove into the open garage, closed the automatic garage door, and shut off the motor. Dennis leaned over and their lips fused. Passion raced through her. She pushed him away.

"I don't want to make love in the garage today," she murmured. "Let's go inside."

"Yeah, let's!" Dennis said. He got out of the car, walked around and held the door open for Lois. She got out and they walked into the house.

The minute they were inside, Dennis pulled Lois into his arms and their lips again bonded. She felt his warmth coming through the clinging, satiny material of the dress she wore. It had been so long. With a sigh, she pressed tighter against him. She felt as if she were melting. His tongue lashed hers, caressing her lips and probing her mouth. Although it had only been a few weeks since they were last together, it seemed ages longer.

"Let's go up to your room," Dennis said breathlessly after the kiss ended. Hand-in-hand, they walked up the stairs.

When they arrived in Lois's bedroom, Dennis again pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his. While their tongues dueled, he began to pull up her dress. Lois helped him. Once the dress was off, his hands began to move over her nearly-bare body, bringing soft moans of joy from her. His hand slid up her back, undid the clasps of her bra, and her breathtaking breasts sprang free, the nipples erect and straining.

While Dennis disrobed her, Lois undid the clasp at the waist of the young man's pants, which dropped around his ankles. Her soft hand moved inside his underpants and found his already-erect cock. God, she needed this! She sank slowly to her knees and began to kiss and lick the young man's turgid, throbbing organ.

Dennis stood wobble-legged, explosions of rapture shaking him while the beautiful nearly-naked blonde woman voraciously sucked on him. He groaned and his hips began to move, shoving his swollen organ into Lois's mouth. He clutched her head.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Loisssssss!!!!" he hissed though clenched teeth.

Exhilarated, Lois felt the young man's hands in her hair and the movement of his erection in and out of her mouth. She didn't know how she managed to survive without having him around all the time. She intensified what she was doing.

Dennis didn't want to come in Lois's mouth. He pulled his erection from her mouth, dropped to his knees, and kissed her.

"I want you," he said, then he helped her onto the bed.

Lois lay back, her legs falling apart, her panty-hose covered crotch sopping with juices that had been gushing from her ever since Dennis touched her in the kitchen. She felt him tug down her pantyhose, then starbursts of rapture exploded behind her closed eyes when his lips and tongue began exploring her pussy expertly, driving her to the brink of explosion.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried, her hips bucking.

Dennis, realizing how close Lois was, abandoned his oral foray into her vagina, climbed on the bed and drove his erection into her.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Lois groaned as the young man's massive club filled her. "Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! It...it feels so goooooodddd!!! Oh, lover!!! Oh, loverrrrrrrr!!!!"

Dennis tried to move slowly, but his control was nearly gone. After a few strokes into Lois's quivering passageway, his orgasm began boiling up inside him. "Uhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!" he groaned, his hips thrusting urgently, "Lois!!! Loissssssss!!!! I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnngggggg!!!!!"

Dennis's hot eruption sent Lois spinning deliriously into a wild spiral of bliss.. "Yesssssss!!!! Yessssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Dennnnnnnissssssssss!!!! Do ittt!!! I'm...I'm commmminnnnnnngggggg, toooooooooo!!!!! Oh, yessss!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!!!!!" she wailed, her body twisting and turning under him.

When at last their bodies were calm, Lois looked at Dennis and began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Look at you," she said.

Dennis looked down. He was still wearing his shirt, but he was nude from the waist down except for his shoes and socks. "Oh..." he felt his face redden, "I...I guess I was a little eager, huh?"

Lois smiled at the young man and caressed his face lightly with her hand. "I was a bit eager, too, my darling," she said. "I think, now that we've calmed down a bit, we ought to get something to eat, don't you?" She kissed him. "I'm starved. And we have all weekend, remember?"

"I guess so," Dennis agreed. He climbed out of bed, cleaned himself up in the bathroom and got dressed.

Lois cleaned herself up and got dressed, too, then they went down to the kitchen. "Why don't we go out and grab some burgers?" she said. "I don't feel like cooking and I don't want you to have to, either."

They drove to a fast-food restaurant, ate their food quickly, then headed back to the house. As they drove, Lois felt excitement growing inside her as she anticipated what she knew would be an evening of passion. Her pulse began to race when they turned into her driveway.

The minute they were in the house, Dennis grabbed her and kissed her. When the kiss ended, he started undoing the buttons of Lois's blouse. He heard her groan and felt her shudder when, as soon as her blouse and bra were off, his lips and hands went to work on her nipples.

When Dennis's lips and hands began sending ecstasy rushing though her, Lois felt her legs go rubbery. She clutched his head, pulling him against her. "Ohhh!!! Dennis!!! That feels so good!!!" she whimpered.

While his lips and one hand worked on Lois's breasts, the young man's other hand slid to her waist and undid the clasp at the waist of her slacks. The zipper buzzed down, then her slacks pooled around her ankles. He trailed his fingers lightly over her gently rounded belly, then his hand slipped through her pubic hair and inserted itself between her legs.

While Dennis was caressing her, Lois kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth. "We...we should go...up...Ahhhhhh!!!...upstairs!" she murmured when the kiss ended. His hands, as always, were driving her wild. "We...Ohhhhh!!!...we really should."

Dennis led her into the living room, had her lay down on the sofa, and continued his avid caresses. Her loved her skin, it was so warm, so silky, and her response to his touch was so wild!

A constant stream of gasps and groans came from Lois as her young lover's hands, lips, and tongue did incredible things to her quaking body. He was such a good lover!

One of the young man's hands slid down one of her shapely legs, lifted it, and laid it on the back of the sofa. Then, softly, he began to kiss the baby-smooth skin of her inner thighs. No lover Lois had ever known took as much time with her, or was as gentle as this marvelous young man did! Passion blossomed and began to sweep over her in waves, each wave taking her to higher and higher levels of delight.

"Dennissss!!! Oh God!!! Oh God!!! That's so incredible!!!" Lois babbled. "Never!!! Never felt like this!!! Neverrrrrrr!!!!"

Dennis loved the effect his ministrations were having on Lois and continued to slowly, lovingly arouse her. At last, unable to resist temptation any longer, he covered the glistening pink lips of her vagina with his mouth.

Lois had begun to believe it was impossible to feel any better, but when Dennis's lips and tongue began their exquisite foray on the center of her passion, an even more brilliant, overwhelming storm of erotic sensations was unleashed in her. Her hips rocked up off the couch and, before she was aware it was coming, a powerful orgasm roared through her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Dennis!!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried, her body thrashing, "I'm...I'm comminnngggg!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Dennis continued until Lois lay on the sofa limp and spent. He loved his ability to give her pleasure. All he'd been doing in the weeks they were apart was thinking of ways he could make love to her and now, having done it and having it be this good for her, was more than he'd hoped for.

While Lois lay half-dozing, Dennis spotted a video camera on a shelf under the TV and had an exciting idea. He picked up the camera and checked. There was a tape in it! He began filming Lois as she dozed, oblivious to what he was doing. He used up the entire tape that was in the camera, then he found another blank videocassette and re-loaded the camera.

Lois stretched, opened her eyes, and heard the soft whirring sound the motor of the video camera was making. For an instant, she was taken aback, then a smile spread over her face and, thinking herself quite wanton, she began to pose for Dennis, assuming positions she'd seen in some of the magazines her ex-husband used to bring home.

Lois's reaction excited Dennis and, as she assumed pose after pose, he continued filming her. "Yeah, that's it!" he exclaimed, when Lois cupped her breasts in her hands and rubbed her thumbs over the nipples. "Yeah! Do that! Play with yourself!"

Lois discovered that being videotaped nude, in erotic poses, was an incredibly stimulating experience. Her face started to display the signs of building passion as she continued pleasuring herself for the camera. She got so involved in what she was doing, she almost forgot Dennis was filming her.

"Oh, wow!! It looks like she's really getting turned on!" Dennis thought as he moved around the bed, filming from different angles, while Lois struck pose after sensual pose. His already-hard cock began to twitch. And, as Lois grew more and more aroused he continued to film her.

Lois, who was so arouse she was only vaguely aware of the camera, was caressing herself actively. Her hands slid across her belly and dipped into her groin. While the fingers of one hand explored her oozing quim, the other hand began to twirl her clit. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!" she gasped, elated, her hips bucking, driven wild by her pumping, twirling fingers.

"Goddamn! She's gonna do it!! She's really gonna come!" Dennis thought, his body aflame. His penis had gotten so hard it hurt, but he kept shooting. He hoped he had enough tape. He had to get a picture of Lois actually coming!

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Lois cried out suddenly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Her hand was a blur on her clit and she was thrusting three fingers into herself. Her body twisted and strained as she came. Dennis got it all on tape. Even as she collapsed, spent, he continued to take film her. Finally, all the tape was used up. He shut the camera off and laid it on an end table.

Lois smiled up at Dennis. "I...I can't believe I did that," she said softly. "Did...did you get it all on...tape?"

Dennis, overwhelmed, couldn't talk, so he nodded.

Lois held out her arms. "Come here, lover," she whispered urgently.

Stiff-legged, Dennis moved to the sofa. Lois took his penis in her hand. "I want this!" she murmured. "I want you! Put it in me! Now!"

Dennis climbed between her outspread legs. He felt thrills rushing up his back when the head of his cock slid between her damp vaginal lips.

Lois reached between their inflamed bodies, grasped the object of her desire, guided it to her pulsing opening, then she gasped with joy when her young lover lowered his hips, driving it all the way into her.

"Darling!!! Oh, Darling!!!" she cooed. "Yessssss!!! Oh,Yessssss!!!!"

Dennis had very little control. Lois's passionate performance for the camera had aroused him incredibly, and now her grasping vagina was milking his penis, giving him sensations so incredibly sweet he almost came the instant he entered her! Hilted in her, feeling her vaginal walls massaging his erection, he held himself still, trying to regain some small measure of control.

"It feels so good having you in me," Lois purred. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

"It's good being in you," Dennis replied, finally feeling as if he had enough control to begin moving.

Lois was delighted when the young man's swollen member began moving again, plumbing her depths, arousing her once more. She couldn't believe it! She'd had two mind-blowing orgasms, and now she was headed toward another!

"Yessssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she mewled, her hips rocking. She couldn't believe she could come again! How did she manage to live without this wonderful young man? He was incredible! She couldn't believe it. She was going to... "Ohhhhhhh!!!! My Goddddddd!!!!" she cried. "Dennnis!!! Agggggg!!! Agggggaiinnnnnnnnn!!!! Oh, God! I'm comminngg!!! I'm comminnnngggggg!!!! Aggggggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!"

Lois's sudden explosion sent Dennis off on a carnival ride of ecstasy. "Loisssssssss!!!! Oh, Loisssssssssssss!!!!!" he cried as, with powerful spasms, his body spewed vast quantities of hot fluids into her. Then he collapsed atop her, feeling her breasts, like wonderful warm cushions, pressing against his chest.

When they came to their senses, Dennis kissed Lois.

"Let's go upstairs," Lois said.

"I'd like that," Dennis replied.

They stood up, took each other's hands, and went up to the bedroom. Before she finally fell asleep in her lover's arms, Lois experienced two more orgasms.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers