Sultry Summer Ch. 21

Story Info
Lori's affair with Ray heats up.
2k words
4.55
24.8k
1
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The ringing of her telephone awakened Lori early Wednesday morning. Still half-asleep, she picked the phone up. "He...hello?" she mumbled.

"Good morning, my dove," Ray's voice said.

Lori was awake now. "Good morning," she replied.

"I thought I'd call to see if our date for tonight was still on," he asked.

"Of course it is," Lori replied. "I...I haven't been able to think of anything else since you left."

"If you don't mind," he said, "I'd like to have dinner in my suite."

"That would be wonderful," Lori told him.

"What time do you get off work?" Ray asked.

"Five," she said.

"I'll have the limo pick you up at five then," he said. "I can't wait until I see you again."

"I...I can't wait, either," Lori replied.

After the phone call, Lori got up, showered, and got dressed. After feeding Donnie, she made herself a cup of coffee and a bagel. Then she took Donnie to daycare and headed for work. Since she was going to be seeing Ray after work, she dressed especially nice. Her outfit was a suspender dress. It had a black full skirt with adjustable suspenders made of the same material holding it up. With it, she wore a cream-colored long-sleeve jersey top with padded shoulders. On Lori's lean body, the outfit looked fantastic.

Her boss wasn't there, but he'd left enough work so the day passed quickly. As quitting time neared, Lori was so nervous she could hardly sit still. She kept staring at the clock. Finally, it was five. She shut off her computer, locked the file cabinets, put on her coat, and walked to the door. Ray's limo sat next to the curb front of the office.

"Miss Salter?" the chauffeur said.

Lori nodded.

"I'm here to pick you up," he said.

"I know," Lori replied. She could get to like this.

The chauffeur held the door for her, she got in and, her heart pounding, was whisked to her date with Ray.

He greeted her at the door to his suite, and gave her an appreciative look when she walked into the room. "You are lovelier every time I see you," he said.

Lori felt herself blushing. She couldn't get used to his compliments. Nobody had ever admired her like he did.

Ray pulled her into his arms and kissed her and Lori felt as if she were melting. Emotions roiled inside her and she began to tremble as their lips worked against each other. The kiss left her breathless.

"I've missed you," Ray said. "All I've done since the other day is think about you."

"Me, too," Lori replied.

"You are intoxicating, my dove! Intoxicating!" Ray whispered. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again.

Passion turned to white heat in Lori. She wanted him more than she'd ever wanted a man before! His touch, his kisses, had her weak with need!

Holding her in his arms, Ray led her to the bedroom and began removing her clothes. Then she was nude, lying on the big bed, and his hands were gliding over her body, stirring her, inflaming her need.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned, her back arching, as he sucked her nipples; first one, then the other. His hand glided ever-so-lightly over her body, coming to the point where her legs and torso joined. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Lori groaned when his fingers brushed her clit, jolting her with delight. Her hips rose off the bed. "Godddddddd!!!!"

Then he was on top of her, naked, and his cock was plunging into her. Lori had no idea when he'd undressed. All she knew was she needed him and he was in her! Her legs locked behind his and she ground herself against him as rapture overwhelmed her.

"I...apologize...for...being...so...impulsive," Ray grunted as he lunged against her, "it's...just...that...I...Ahhhhhh!!! I needed you so...so badly!!!"

"I need you, too!" Lori replied, her voice trilling with delight. "Oh, God, Ray, I need you!!!"

Ray continued to drive into her forcefully and Lori began to experience an explosion of joy. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ray!!! Ray!!!! Take me!!! Please!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! I'm there!!! Oh, God!!! I'm there!!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssss!!!!" she screamed as her body went into paroxysms of delight.

"Nowwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!" Ray cried, then he erupted, bathing her insides with his heat.

When they finished, Lori lay, contented, in Ray's arms. His hands were still moving over her, thrilling her with his gentle touch. She loved being pressed against him. His caresses slowly became more and more insistent and she felt her body responding.

Ray took his time with her, stroking her, kissing her, touching her everywhere, raising her passion to levels she didn't know existed. He lavished attention on her legs, his hands gliding over her warm flesh, making it tingle. He spent what seemed like hours on her breasts, kissing, sucking, and teasing her nipples with his tongue. His lips roamed over her belly, and his tongue probed her navel. Lori loved it all.

Mindlessly, writhing, continuous moans of joy issuing from her, Lori responded avidly to Ray's touch, never wanting it to end, yet wanting to experience once more the joyous release she knew he'd give her. She'd never felt as desired, or as cared for, as Ray made her feel!

His lips moved over the incredibly smooth skin of her inner thighs, circled her vagina, but didn't touch it. Lori's hips writhed and strained, trying to achieve contact with his mouth. She could hardly stand it, it felt so good!

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!! Oh, yessssssssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!" Lori screamed when he covered her center with his mouth and thrust his tongue into her. She went into convulsions of joy.

When at last her wild writhing calmed, Ray slid up next to her on the bed and encircled her in his arms.

Tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, Lori kissed him and kissed him. "What about you?" she asked. "You...you didn't..."

"You can take care of that," he said. "If you want to."

"How...?" Lori began, then she realized what he wanted. Without saying anything more, she began exploring his body just as thoroughly as he'd explored hers a short while earlier. Her hands and lips moved over him, teasing his nipples, stroking his warm skin, which was stretched tight over his well-developed muscles. As Lori had responded to his caresses, Ray responded to hers. His groans of delight thrilled Lori. It pleased her that she could do this for him after all he'd done for her.

His erection stood up like a flagpole, rising from his curly pubic hair. Lori encircled the hard shaft with her soft hands and began pumping it.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!" Ray groaned, his hips thrusting.

Lori kissed the purple tip.

"Wahhhhhhhh!!!" Ray cried. His hands were tangled in her soft hair, pulling her face down onto his rampant cock. "Ahhhhhh!!!"

Lori let the shaft slide between her lips and began lashing it with her tongue. His movements became more urgent and he held onto her head, fucking his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" he chanted. "So good!!! Oh, God, that's so good!!!"

Lori cupped his balls in one hand and rolled them gently. When she did, Ray's movements became even more desperate. The fleshy shaft was plunging into her mouth so deep it almost gagged her, but Lori didn't care. If this was what Ray wanted, she wanted it too!

"Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Ray cried, his grip on her hair so tight it was painful. Groaning in ecstasy, he spewed his hot seed into her mouth.

Lori, her mouth full of swollen, throbbing cock, couldn't pull her head back because of Ray's tight grip on it. His eruption filled her. She swallowed as much as she could and felt the overflow trickling down her chin. He continued to groan with delight and Lori kept sucking until she felt him begin to soften. Finally, his grip on her hair relaxed and she let his cock slide from her mouth.

Ray lay there, limp, his eyes closed, breathing evenly. Lori slid off the bed and padded into the bathroom where she rinsed out her mouth and washed off her face. Then she joined her lover on the bed.

"You are a wonder!" Ray said, pulling her into a tight embrace. "An absolute wonder!"

"You...you liked it?" Lori asked.

He kissed her. "It was wonderful!" he exclaimed. "As wonderful as anything I've ever experienced."

Lori snuggled against him and dozed off. She awoke lying on her belly, experiencing thrilling sensations as Ray's hands slid over her firm buttocks. "Ohhhhhh, Ray!!!" she murmured. "That feels so good!"

"You have a wonderful bottom," he replied, his fingers sliding into the cleft between her firm buttocks. "The loveliest I've ever seen."

"Uhhhhhhh!!!" Lori grunted when his finger slid across her anal opening. "Ohhhh, Jesus!!!"

"Like that, do you?" Ray asked.

"Yessssss!!!" Lori exclaimed. She wriggled her bottom, pressing it against his finger.

Down the finger went, into her swampy vagina, then once more, it returned to the tiny opening that lay above it. Once more he probed gently, and once again, Lori groaned and twisted. God, everything he did to her felt so fantastic!

His other hand slid under her and found her clit. Sparks of ecstasy arced in her body. Fireworks went off behind her tightly closed eyes. God! She hoped these wonders would never stop!

Ray's insistent caressing of her clit caused her hips to move and, before Lori realized it was happening, his finger had invaded her rear. She thought it felt absolutely wonderful!

"You're mine, aren't you?" Ray said, as his caresses continued to inflame her.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!!!" Lori groaned in reply. Whatever Ray wanted to do with her, she'd let him! She was his! She loved it!

"You'll be mine forever, won't you?" Ray asked.

His caresses became more insistent and Lori felt herself nearing release. His finger was plunging actively into her bottom and he continued strumming her clit at the same time. Lori couldn't think clearly any longer. "For...forever!!! Oh, Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!!" she replied.

"You'll do whatever I ask of you, won't you?" Ray whispered.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, God, yessssss!!!!" she groaned. "I...I love you!!" The words erupted from Lori's mouth. Then everything became a whirl of madness and joy.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed, her body bucking and thrashing in response to the wild sensations driven into it by his fingers. "I can't stop!!! Oh, God, Ray!!! I can't stop commminnnnngggg!!! I...I can't stop commmminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!" Wave after wave of passion continued to crash over her.

She did stop eventually, and wound up cradled in Ray's embrace again. She'd never felt as wonderful as she did right then.

"I'm glad I met you," Ray said softly, kissing her on the tip of her nose. "You are so special!"

"I'm glad we met, too!" Lori said, and kissed him back. "You always make me feel so wonderful!"

Ray laughed gently. "You know," he said, "I invited you up here for dinner and we haven't eaten."

Lori snuggled closer. "I don't care," she said. "It's been wonderful. Whatever you want to do, I'll do."

"I'm glad to hear that, my dove," he said. "The minute I saw you, I knew you were special, but you've exceeded my fondest dreams."

Thrills swept through Lori when she heard his words. She was going to be his woman! Whatever she had to do, whatever it took, she'd do it! Just so she could be with him and make him happy!

"I have an early meeting in Boston in the morning," Ray said.

"Does...does that mean I...I have to..." Lori stammered. She hated to ask if she'd have to go home again tonight. She wanted to spend the night with him, to wake up in his arms.

"I'm afraid so, my dove," he said. "But I'll be back Friday and we'll have the whole weekend. If you want that."

"Oh, God, yes!! Yes!!!" Lori exclaimed. She hugged him and rained kisses on him. "I do! I do want that!!"

"But you don't have to leave just yet," he said, rolling on top of her.

His cock, already hard, slid into Lori, and rapture once more began to rise. Her hips strained against his and passion flowered then bloomed. "Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, God!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Already!!! Alreadeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" she cried, as her orgasm exploded. "Ray!!! Oh, Ray!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Yessssssss!!!! Take ittttttt!!!! My dove, take itttttt!!!" Ray cried, erupting into her once again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers