Suman’s Saga Ch. 02

Story Info
In the rain, anything can happen.
3.5k words
4.42
194.8k
45

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers

Suman taken the CD in her hand and said, "Why did he send pictures of his organ?"

She squeezed the CD between both of her hands, and within a minute it was broken. She threw it away in rage. "What he thinks of himself?"

She felt helpless. She could never tell about Vijay to Sanjay, nor can she allow Kallu his way with her. She froze for a moment, lost in her thoughts. But then she came to her senses. She went to the Kitchen, drank a glass of water and taken a deep breath. "I must find the solution for this." She thought.

Suman decided to have a peaceful talk with Kallu. She wanted the clip, come what may, so she decided to play a little diplomacy.

She did not have to wait long. At about 2 pm, her phone rang. She picked the phone.

"So, what have you decided?" Kallu asked.

"I have two days time, right?"

"Yes, you have, I thought, you might decide early, that will be good for both of us"

"Kallu, I need to talk to you, can we meet?"

"Have you made your choice?"

"Kallu, I will make my choice, but, can we meet somewhere, before that?"

"Okay, I am in Ashoka Garden right now. Can you come here?"

"I am coming, where can I find you, garden is very big?"

"I will meet you at the main entrance, come within 30 minutes."

"Okay, I am coming."

She was happy. She had succeeded in first step of her diplomacy. She quickly wore a sky blue jeans and a snug green t-shirt that accentuated her boobs. She was not aware that she has worn very sexy outfit. She only meant to get ready as soon as possible. When she started the engine of her car, she realized her mistake. "Oh no, what have I wore, his eyes will feast on my poking breast."

As she did not have much time to change, she decided to move.

She parked her car and moved for the main entrance of the garden.

Kallu was standing right there. As he seen her, he thought, "Wow, she is looking gorgeous. Boobs are poking, as if they want to be free"

As Suman came closer, she found that his eyes were fixed on her boobs.

"Son of a bitch" she murmured.

"Did you say something, memsaab?"

"No, should we move inside?"

"Oh yes, let's move."

They have hardly stepped inside the garden, heavy rain started.

Kallu indicated one big tree to her. "Let's move there"

They came under a big tree. Garden was soon deserted due to heavy rain. Some people settled below trees and some quickly moved out to get into their vehicles.

As Suman settled under the tree, she looked around. "Oh god, it's getting dark, don't know how long this rain will last."

"Why you wanted to see me?"

She regained her consciousness. "What did you say?"

"I said why you wanted to see me?"

"Look Kallu, I apologize for being rude to you. I should not have slapped you. Please forgive me."

Kallu was surprised. "How come you realized this?"

"Kallu, you ask your mother, I never uttered a bad word to her."

"That I know."

"Please, don't blackmail me with that clip. I deeply love my husband. I can't afford to lose him."

"I will give clip to you; just make your mind about the options I have given to you."

"I can't fulfill any of your conditions. I don't have 5 Crore."

Kallu stared at her boobs and said, "But you have easy way out, you can choose second option."

Suman was about to slap him hard, but she kept her calm and said, "In my whole life, I never been with other men then my husband."

"Who was that guy then, who kissed you and grabbed your butt?"

Suman told him the whole story.

"That's it."

"Yes. And I already, apologized for being rude with you. Will you not forgive me?"

Kallu was confused. He was thinking very hard.

"Please Kallu, give that clip to me, I promise, I won't be rude to you again."

Suman was very persuasive. Kallu was under tremendous pressure to give in. But still, he was holding his ground somehow.

"Ok I will give that clip to you, but let me ask you one thing, have you seen pictures of my dick? which I had sent to you in the CD."

Suman looked at the ground and said, "Yes, I had seen."

Kallu smiled. "Did you liked, it?"

Suman did not expect the conversation on this issue. She looked confused and upset.

"What happened? You did not see, did you?"

"I had seen, Kallu?"

Then, Kallu did something unexpected.

He pulled the mobile out of his pocket and handed it over to Suman.

"Take it; you no longer need to worry."

"You did not make another copy of clip, did you?"

"No, I wanted to, but could not."

Intensity of rain was increasing, and literally it was pouring. Droplets of water started percolating down the leaves of tree. They were no longer protected from rain.

"Memsaab you come here, on my place, droplets are falling on you there."

Suman nodded.

"Kallu moved aside and given his place to, Suman."

Kallu, replaced Suman's place.

"Now you are under the droplets," Suman said wearing smile on her face.

"It's okay, memsaab, I am used to it."

Suman wanted to leave immediately. She was happy that her diplomacy worked. She successfully persuaded Kallu and taken the clip from him. She wanted to go home and celebrate her victory. But, heavy rain was holding her back.

"Memsaab, can I ask one thing."

"Yes."

"Did you really see my dick?"

Suman again wanted to say yes, but she thought not to play game anymore and clearly said, "No Kallu, I did not, I mean how I could?"

"I Knew this."

"Kallu, please don't mind, I am not that kind of a women."

"I know, that's why I given that clip back to you."

"Oh I forgot!" Suman said.

Kallu, looked at her with amazement, guessing what was it.

She opened her purse, removed 10,000 bucks from it and offered them to Kallu. "Take it; this is for your mobile."

"No, memsaab, my mobile was not that much expensive. It was used one. I had purchased it in 1000 bucks. Please take this 9000 back."

"No you keep it, buy new one."

"No memsaab, please take it, or else I will take my mobile back."

She took the 9000 rupees from him. They were smiling at each other. Some kind of unusual friendship was developing between them.

"Memsaab, will you see it now?"

"What?"

Suman did not understand what he means. Kallu put his hand on his bulging cock under the trouser and said, "Will you see it now?"

See glanced at his hand which was squeezing his clearly visible bulge. "No, I don't want to see it."

But as if he didn't listen to her, he quickly unzipped his trouser. Seeing this, Suman quickly said, "Kallu please, don't do it."

But he was smiling. "Don't worry memsaab, it won't bite you."

He pulled his cock out and said, "Have you ever seen such a huge thing?"

Suman did not want to look at his dick, but his words created the curiosity in her mind. She again glanced towards him.

She could not believe her eyes. Enormous dick was hanging before her eyes. For a moment, her eyes got fixed at his dick.

"Oh god, it's huge." Suman thought.

She kept staring at his organ, just like a child who sees something new with amazement.

"It's huge, isn't it?" Kallu asked with a smile.

And her trance was broken. She immediately looked in other direction and said, "I think I should go now."

"It's raining heavily memsaab, you should wait for a break in rain."

"Push it back inside, someone might see."

"There is no one around memsaab, and due to heavy rain, visibility is very low. Nobody can see anything from a distance."

"Suman could not help to look at his huge cock. She again steals a glance at his hanging shaft, which was now in Kallu's hand. He was sliding foreskin back and forth over its purple head.

"What are you doing?"

"What a man can do, seeing a beauty like you?"

She blushed again and lowered her gaze with a smile.

"How come, one has such a huge......? You know what I mean."

"What is the size of sahib, if I may ask?"

She hesitated a bit, but then said, "5 and half I think."

"Just 5 and half, I have full 9 inches long and I am sure that mine is thicker too than sahib's, right."

She nodded, and looked away.

"I can't believe that one could have such size."

"Why don't you hold it, you will come to realize that it's true."

"No, I did not mean that."

Kallu came closer and grabbed her hand. She immediately pulled her hand free and started shivering.

"What are you doing?"

"Please memsaab, hold it once, I bet, you would like it and also your doubt will also vanish."

Suman could not believe that she was in such a situation. She came to play a game of diplomacy but now things had taken uncertain turn, which she did not expected.

Kallu again grabbed her hand and said, "Come on memsaab, such a dick is rare, if you got the chance to feel it, you must not reject the opportunity."

He guided her hand towards his dick. Her heart started pounding heavily. Though atmosphere was cool due to rain, she was sweating.

"Please stop!" she said. But, she did not pull her hand away. Deep inside her, there was unknown desire to touch and feel such a huge penis, which she knew was much bigger than her husband's.

He placed her hand on his throbbing cock and said, "Feel it, it's your now."

She wrapped her hand around and measured the thickness.

He unfastened the belt and lowered his trouser by his knees. He was not wearing any underwear. Immediately his dangling balls appeared before her.

"What are you doing?"

"My big balls were not accessible to you, so I lowered my Pant for you."

He guided her hand over his hanging balls. She felt them softly.

"Big combination, isn't it?" Kallu said.

She smiled at him and lowered her gaze with an obvious blush.

Suman moved her hand all over his dick again and again. She also felt his balls number of times. She was touching every part of his dick with lot of amazement.

"Please show me your treasures too; you can't be unfair to me"

She kept playing with the dick and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Please, show me your back."

She pulled her hand from his dick and said, "I can't do that, you know it."

Look memsaab, I could have exploited you with that clip. All I need is just one look over your naked ass, that's it."

"Kallu you don't understand someone might see us," she said to avoid him.

Please memsaab, there is no one around, rain is still very heavy. Who will come here to see us?" please I beg you."

She got confused.

"Please memsaab."

Kallu kept pleading.

She opened the button of her jeans and said, "Are you sure no one will see us?"

There is, no one else memsaab, we are safe here. There is complete privacy here. There is nothing to worry about."

"You will see it just once okay, and you will not touch, is that fine with you?"

"Okay memsaab, cool."

She looked around carefully and turned around before him. It was not an easy thing for her. Slowly she opened the button of jeans and pulled it down a little. Elastic of her thong appeared.

"Pull it down little more memsaab, I can't see much."

And she pulled her jeans down a little more. Now her thong clad while milky ass was clearly visible to Kallu.

"OH God! Magnificent.......... I never saw such a beautiful ass before. Please pull your thong down."

"Please, it's enough," Suman said.

Please memsaab, I want to see it fully naked. Just like, you saw my dick."

Hesitantly she pulled her thong down.

Now her buttocks were completely naked before him.

"Wow... precious! I have no words to praise the beauty of this ass."

She smiled and said, "It's enough, and I am pulling up my jeans."

"No memsaab, how can you be so unfair to me. You felt my dick for over half an hour. Don't you think I also must be given a chance to touch and feel this beautiful buttock?"

Kallu was very persuasive. But she kept silent.

"Please memsaab, let me feel this beauty."

"Okay, go ahead. But, do it fast. You have just one minute."

He placed both his hands on both of her ass cheeks. A sudden wave moved through her. It was wave of erotic passion.

Kallu moved his hands all over her bare ass cheeks. "I am lucky to see them."

He suddenly put two fingers on her pussy and she started shivering.

"Don't touch it."

"Why? It is as much beautiful as your ass."

Kallu taken his dick in his right hand and placed it on the crack of her ass cheeks.

She felt the hardness of his huge dick against her crack and immediately moved forward.

"Oh no Kallu, please keep that away from me."

But kallu came forward, spread the crack of her ass with left hand and placed his dick on her asshole.

"What are you doing?"

Nothing memsaab, you had felt my dick. This poor dick deserves some favour in return."

She could have moved forward from there again easily, but she kept standing there.

He rubbed his dick on her asshole. She felt strange sensation in her body, the one that she has never felt before.

"Oh god I want to tear apart this beautiful butthole. But I know it will be too hard for her to take this huge dick. My dick has hypnotized her and she seems to be getting ready for a nice fuck in the pussy. Before she comes to her senses I must conquer her pussy. I will fuck her arse later." Kallu thought as he rubbed his dick over her asshole.

He decided to take a move and said, "Please memsaab, bent down a little."

"Why should I bend, your time is over, I am pulling my jeans up." She sensed his move.

"No memsaab, please wait a minute."

"Okay, but I will not bend."

He placed both his hands over her shoulders and pushed her down saying, "please memsaab, nothing will happen. Please bend a little."

Suman's resistance collapsed. She was wet and her pussy juice was flowing down her knees.

Kallu knew this that's why he was pushing her down so that he could enter her smoothly.

She was bending before him now and his huge dick was waiting at the entrance of her pussy. He taken his dick in his hand and placed it on the dripping pussy of Suman. Her juice spread on the head of his dick as he placed it on her entrance.

"Please don't do this to me, I love my husband," She said and pushed his dick away from her pussy by her right hand.

"I am just letting them kiss and nothing else."

He put a lot of saliva over his dick and placed it again on the entrance of heaven. He knew that though she was wet, she would require a lot of lubricant to take his dick.

Suman knew what he was up to. But her senses have stopped working. Such is the power of erotic passion. She did not move from there nor did she push his dick away from her pussy. She was bending down there in the anticipation of inevitable.

Kallu grabbed her ass cheeks in his both hands and given a fierce thrust to his crotch over her bending ass. Half of his dick entered her hole and she yelped, "Noooooooooooooooo....... pull it out.......pull it out..... It's paining!"

"Oh god, it's so tight, one more thrust will be required to push it all the way in.," he murmured lustfully.

"Don't even think about it, I can't take anymore."

"Huge dick gives a pain first but afterward they give unmatched pleasure, trust me. And your beautiful pussy is meant to be fucked by huge dick, not by 5 and half." he said.

She was thinking why she told about that to him?

Kallu again grabbed her ass cheeks and she wailed, "oh no."

He given big push forward and he was fully inside her.

"Ohhhhh noooooo ........." Suman yelped again

"Oh god it's hurting badly............please pull it out now."

"I did not push it all the way in to pull it out. You will be fucked hard and nice memsaab. Wait a minute; pain will subside in a moment."

Kallu waited for her pain to subside and asked, "Are you ok now?"

"Someone might see us Kallu, please pull it out."

He got his answer. She was not feeling the pain. She was trying to resist inevitable.

He started moving inside her, thrusting his huge dick in and out of her pussy. First she remained silent. May be she forced the silence upon her. But soon she started moaning with ecstasy. Her ass cheeks were shaking seductively as Kallu pumped his dick inside her. Her moan became more louder with each thrust he made inside her.

Kallu's cock was rubbing uncharted areas of her pussy, where her husband never reached. This has raised the level of sex for her to new heights. She was thinking about it when she moaned with each thrust of Kallu.

"Wow........... what a tight hole you have. You are just like a virgin for me. I never fucked such a hole before. Are you enjoying memsaab?"

"Ooooohhhh........................... please don't ask..... Finish it quickly. Someone might see us."

As she said it, she felt intense orgasm within her body and she cried, "Oh nooooooo..... Please stop. I can't bear it any more.... Please finish it......oooohhh."

"I will fuck you forever memsaab, I am not like Sahib."

Rain was still falling rapidly. Water has started to percolate from everywhere. Tree did not protect them anymore.

"Kallu water is falling on us, now. Please stop. Aahhhh..."

Kallu did not bothered, and kept pumping her, and said, "Don't worry about this water memsaab. You should worry about the water, which I will release inside you. It will make flood in you pussy."

"Aaahhhhh noooo please......." She moaned loudly as she came again. This orgasm was more intense than before. With Sanjay she hardly felt one orgasm and Kallu has givan her two. And he was still fucking her. She was amazed.

He increased his speed and fucked her hole vigorously. She was gasping and panting. Her breath was moving heavily.

"You are enjoying it, I know, no pussy can deny the pleasure of huge cock."

"Please finish it now...oooohhhh.... I can't bear it anymore."

But as if Kallu did not listen. He kept fucking her about 15 minutes and then exclaimed, "I am about to flood you, are you ready?"

Meanwhile, Suman experienced 3 more orgasm. She was surprised at her capacity to have this many numbers of orgasms.

Last few thrust were very violent. Suman almost lost her balance, but she hanged on somehow.

"Oh yes..... Oh yes..... Take my seed!" he exclaimed and stopped.

For a moment there was a complete silence between them. They were lost in the events, just passed.

"You have very sexy hole memsaab, I never experienced such a grip on my dick."

Suman was still in trance. She kept bending there. When the feeling of orgasm subsided a little she regained her consciousness.

"Oh god what have I done. I came here to play the diplomacy. All I wanted is, to get that clip. But... Oh god. Why?

She sobbed and tears rolled down her cheeks.

She was still in bending position and Kallu's dick was still inside her pussy.

"You enjoyed each thrust of my cock inside your pussy, did not you?"

She got upset with his remarks. She immediately pushed him away with full force and shouted, "Get away from me, you bastard."

Kallu's dick slipped out of her pussy. His come was oozing out from her pussy.

Suman stood up and quickly pulled her jeans up. She washed the tears from her eyes and said, "You played the game with me, did not you?"

"It was not a game memsaab; I just fulfilled your hidden desire. Didn't you enjoy it?"

She looked at him. He was smiling at her lustfully.

She adjusted her clothes and said; "god will punish you for this."

She decided to leave immediately. She rushed for the entrance of the garden.

Wait memsaab, how will you go in such a heavy rain.

"Shut up! You son of bitch!"

She did not bother about the rain and ran for her car. She has lost something precious today. She was feeling very bad that she let Kallu fuck her...

To be continued...

rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers