Sumeera Gives it Up Ch. 1

Story Info
Neighbor lusts for Pakistani wife.
1.3k words
2.51
73.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GH
GH
5 Followers

A Slut Wife Story

There are many attractive ladies in our Upstate NY desi community that it makes my head spin. For the most part these women are very well off with their noses stuck up and swollen heads. Their husbands are busy doctors and I feel these ladies were impregnated to keep busy. They run the daily routine of playing mommy! For fun these ladies visit their friends and gossip about other people within the community or shop to their hearts content. I think about seducing these women and giving them a good fuck for once in their lives. I guess I can only dream because it is next to impossible to live out my thoughts.

Sumeera is your typical Pakistani woman, however raised and educated in England from a very young age….she completed medical school in Pakistan. Her husband is a successful physcian just starting his own private practice. They have two children; an irritating 8-year old bastard son and a cute little 5-year old daughter. After a short stay in Canada, the family ended up in Western NY (Upstate NY). Sumeera attempted to pass her examination and become a physician in the USA, however leading a mommy life made it difficult to study. Therefore, she failed in her attempt. Sumeera takes every effort to maintain her looks. She is attractive with a fair complexion and her flowing black hair does wonders in making men hard. Sumeera's body is in excellent shape, although she keeps it covered away from the eyes of other men. Her husband is quite strict when it comes to clothing. For some reason Sumeera's breasts did not blossom and this is something that makes her feel unattractive. She has always compared herself to the other ladies within her group. One of the ladies has something that Sumeera desires…a beautiful set of breasts. Sumeera can be a bitch and will belittle people when she feels extraordinarily snobbish. Sometimes Sumeera longs for attention…she likes to gossip about other people in her community. Although she is flat chested, her husband does not seem to mind…he is happy that he could marry such an attractive lady. He came from a simple village and needed a way to get into the USA. Sumeera was his ticket to the USA!

Sumeera's husband is literally on-call 24 hours a day and she generally remains OK with her husbands odd schedule. Every now and then she wishes that her husband stay away from work and spend a quiet evening with her. Underneath her somewhat conservative appearance, Sumeera feels a heat that needs to be kooled. There is no doubt that her husband is good family man and good provider. Sumeera and her children live very comfortably. Just like most married couples….the passion and fire seemed to be missing from Sumeera's marriage. Sumeera tried to re-ignite the passion but the night she had planned became ruined when her husband's pager went off. One morning after the she dropped the kids off at school and her husband has left for work….she felt dampness in her pussy. Sumeera would have liked to have a man inside of her but there was no way… no how! Removing her shalwar and her fave Victoria's Secret pair of panties…Sumeera sat on the edge of her bed. She had read about masturbation techniques…she was quite embarrassed but nonetheless she caressed the lips of her vagina hoping to calm herself. That was a mistake…once she touched the lips of her cunt…she felt her pussy juice begin to flow even more. She was indeed horny now! She dipped her index finger inside of her cunt and used her thumb to find her little clitty. It didn't take long for her to reach orgasm. "Ohhh" she sighed feeling a bit relieved. For fear of sinning…Sumeera never tried self-pleasure after that one time.

Sumeera's sexual desires were at a boiling point….she longed for good sex. She became jealous one day when during a luncheon at her friends house another woman described in horrid detail how her sex life was incredible. Sumeera was confused….what could she do? She needed sex in the worst way!

I have known Sumeera and her husband for quite a while and yes I notice Sumeera every time. I smell the sexual fragrance that emits from her eyes…I feel the radiance of her pussy! Beyond that my hands are tied….there is no way a respectful man like myself would make advances toward a married Pakistani lady. No way in hell!

I think most ladies within my community know that I play….I play every chance I get! I am not ashamed and most women that I have been with agree…I am great in bed! I bet most of the women in my community wished they could have one night with me. I bet they have sexual thoughts towards me! I am not pig-headed…however, I know that one thing I have is great sexual prowess. I had no idea that Sumeera would come on to me, however one day at a small gathering at someone's house…I felt her strong advances. I just hope no one else noticed. She started by complementing my clothing….telling me that she loved my sweater. Even going so far to ask me where I purchased the sweater! We are talking about a bitch that think she is gods gift to earth. Sumeera was being too damn nice this evening. I knew that she leads a dull home life and nothing would be better for her than a sexual adventure. This was nuts! Every chance she got during the evening she said something nice! "What up with that?", I thought to myself!

I had a day off from work…I planned on hitting the mall to do some "sightseeing". There is nothing better than looking a young girls flaunting their stuff. I walked into the local upscale department store and there she was. My god, what is she doing here? This is the first time I ran into a woman from our community in the mall. I said my usual Salaams and Sumeera asked how I was doing. We chatted for a few seconds and she asked me if I wanted to get something to drink. I said "sure" and we walked to the food area of the mall. Sumeera purchased the drinks and we sat at an empty table. Wile sitting at the table, both of us were quiet. We really didn't have much in common. The eatery was relatively empty so you could probably hear a pin drop. What could I possibly say to her? Will she belittle me or will she remain nice? Suddenly she asked if I wanted to come to her place for some lunch…since her house is not that far away from the mall. I was very hesitant and said "no" at first but she coaxed and finally I said "yeah sure".

Arriving at her house….she quickly pulled left over dishes from her fridge and placed them in the nukewave. She asked me what I wanted to drink. Before I knew it I had a full course lunch to eat. It was still high noon when we finished lunched. Sumeera suggested that we move to the family room…putting away the dishes and such…she joined me in the family room. Feeling a bit uncomfortable…I told Sumeera that I was getting late and I should probably head out. "NO", said Sumeera, "you don't have to rush away". Once again we were quiet and I was getting very bored. About 5 minutes later I insisted that I had to leave and we both agreed this time. I said "wa'salaam" and walked out the front door. I really didn't think twice about why Sumeera was being so nice. However, my dick was hard and I knew I would have to jerk it off when I got home. God I could have fucked her right then and there. She would have loved it!

Once again I didn't think twice about Sumeera because I knew there was no way…no way in hell! This is reality…. wake up!

(end of part 1)

- GH (ghalifax3@yahoo.com)

Comments & criticism welcum! Single/married ladies looking for fun...write me!

GH
GH
5 Followers