Summer 06

Story Info
Friends become lovers.
2.5k words
3.82
19.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summers day by the beach at the Bay of Islands in New Zealand, and as a small breeze went by my best friend Lena's coconut sunscreen filled my nostrils as she rolled over onto her back, her breasts exposed to the sun, rubbing more sunscreen on them, me watching and giggling at her.

Two boys walk by and shouted out to us. I lean up on my elbows, forgetting I'm giving them a full view of my also exposed breasts, as one boy points at me to his friends, I raise my Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses and ask 'Do you want something?'

They immediately go red and begin to walk away, continuity looking back over their shoulders.

'I'm hungry' Lena complained.

Lena is a tall, lean brunette with amazingly big breasts for someone so slight.

Lena and me are the very best of friends. We headed up North for the summer with my parents, away from our boyfriends and everyone else we knew.

I'm also brunette, and in contrast to Lena, I'm petit.

I got up off my beach towel and wiggled into my black short shorts, as Lena handed me my bikini top.

'Ew my bikinis all sandy' Lena said.

'Just chuck on your overtop and go all natural' I laughed.

'Great' she replied as we gathered the rest of our stuff and headed off for lunch.

After lunch we got the boat back to our island, and as we got off a duck flew and gracefully landed on the water, but sadly drenching Lena.

I laughed, her overtop was see-through from water and sticking to her hardened nipples.

'What!' she yelled at me, it was a priority for lean to always look her best.

I tapped one of her beasts twice and she looked down, gasped, then laughed. As I turned around she grabbed the string on the back of my bikini, and it fell down, also revealing my boobs to the onlookers, including old fisher men that yelled,

'give us a twirl, girls!'

We exchanged looks and ran back home, still laughing we stripped off and jumped in the two headed shower.

I was first out. Our house was over looking bush area, and you could see the sea. Our bedroom had huge French doors you could open right up, with a little balcony, it was a great view.

I moisturised and stood in my bra and knickers, looking at the view. Lena was busy doing her faux tanning when the door bell rang, it was the guys we had meet the night before. I invited them in and were soon all holding a beer in our hands, getting some good afternoon sun.

'What's happening tonight?' asked Ryan

'There's a beach party on at the bay, we should go there? I replied

'Yeah sounds good' everyone agreed.

'Me and Ellie are cooking for her parents tonight, we'll meet you at the end of the street, grab some wine and walk round?' Lena said while drowning her 3rd drink.

At 8.30 me and Lena had finally cleaned up, and got dressed.

The room looked like a bomb had gone off, shoes, bags, dresses and bras everywhere.

We headed down the road to meet the boys.

Ryan's uncle owned the local pub, and he had a ready bottle of Vodka ready for me and Lena. We finished the bottle before we got there.

I drunkenly said to Lena,

' Lenni, pull down your skirt, you look like a skank' and I grabbed the back of her skirt and ran ahead, as she followed and yelled,

'SKANK' pulling at mine.

When we finally got to the bay the sun was almost set. Lena scooped out the most attractive guy and began drunkenly flirting with him.

Did I mention me and Lena both had boyfriends back home?

Mine had hooked up with another girl at New Years so I was drinking away my sorrow. And Lena's was stuck in the Coromandal with my best guy friend Josh.

Unfortunately Lena had cheated on him 3 times already since we got here. Little did I know there would be another 2 added to the list tonight.

I looked around for people I knew, and all I saw was Lena hooking up with some guy on the bank, I laughed and turned as Mario called my name. I couldn't help but notice how attractive Mario was, but I was too in love with my cheating boyfriend back home to care too much.

Mario was a gentlemen, and one that knew I had been hurt by what happened with my boyfriend. He came up with a big smile and a warming hug. I was met with his now familiar scent of fresh linen and sandalwood. We began chatting and he shook his head, pointing behind my back towards the bank; Lena was giving the guy head, while all the other guys that couldn't get any, filmed it.

I ran up to her, pulling her off, as she fell to the ground, pulling me down. She was far too drunk.

I may have also been drunk, but I could control myself , at that stage.

'Your not drunk enough!' Lena whined handing me a bottle of rum.

'DRINK UP!' She ordered.

She was O.K now, l smiled and accepted her drink. It was foul and burned my thought. But I was sad and wanted to shake off that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

After me and Lena both completed 4 rum shots, we were still on the sand at the end of the bank, our legs entwined, I spilt drink down Lena's skirt. Her legs were bent up, and I saw it trickle down to her underwear.

'You pissed your pants!' I yelled and pointed.

'Argh' She yelled back drunkenly, pouring drink down my skirt also.

'Ewwww, clean it up!' I yelled at her.

She put each hand on the middle of each of my thighs, trying to dry it up.

'It's all sticky, ewwww' She exclaimed.

'We need water, who has water,!' I called'

Of course no one had water, did they?

My skirt was now around my waist from all of my wriggling. Lena spread my legs and licked up the rum dripping from my bent legs, down to where my legs met my panties.

It tickled, I laughed, and now we had a group of boys surrounding us. One had wipes.

'If you two hook up, you can use my wipes to clean up'

Me and Lena exchanged looks, we were us, and it didn't take much, we started hooking up, my skirt still around my waist, our legs still entwined. But I suddenly realised I was enjoying this too much for just a dare, and obviously Lena was too, because just then she began rubbing my breast, stroking it up and down, up and down.

I grabbed the back of her head, and pulled it down to my beast and she began licking it. What we were doing finally dawned on us, we looked up at all the boys looking at us, their mouths wide open.

We laughed, and Lena grabbed my hand and pulled my up to my feet, I stumbled and adjusted my top, as my exposed, hard nipple was showing.

'Don't' Lena said, grabbing my other hand also, pulling me towards the water.

Just then more people arrived, so me and Lena got away, un noticed by anyone.

Anyone but Mario, who was watching me with a saddened look on his face, as I blew him a kiss, running after Lena.

We ran to the water, the moonlight shining down on us, the warm ocean water lapping at our bare feet.

Lena was still holding one of my hands.

'Ellie' she said to me as she pulled me by my hand towards her.

Once again we were in an embrace. We kissed. Then Lena's lips widened, and our tongues met. Lena had Eclipse gum in her mouth, so I could taste mint meeting my lips.

Our tongues danced lightly, slowly, and my wet pussy was thumping. We started to kiss more passionately, Lena grabbed both sides of my face with her hands, as I stepped closer, or hip bones touching, then grinding, Lena let out a gasp, and our eyes met. We stood there, just looking at each other for a moment. My deep blue eyes meeting her green ones.

And then when we couldn't resit anymore we both pushed against each other, stumbling around, hooking up almost with desperation, I grabbed for one of Lena's hands, and placed it on my still exposed breast, she stroked it, flicked it, rubbed it, then she pushed me down into the sand and straddled me, and kissed it, licked it, and bite it.

She began undoing my top, craving to get to the other hardened nipple, as I raised her skirt to her waste and began rubbing her pussy through her lacy panties. Her panties were soaked.

Lena had both my breasts cupped in her soft hands, her face buried in-between my breasts.

She raised one of her hands, brushing it up to my face, I met her hand and pulled her hand up straight over my head so she had to lie down on me. She was still playing with one of my breasts as we kissed softly.

She opened her eyes to meet my open eyes.

'Your eyes go the most amazing and deepest blue when your horny' she giggled as we rolled over so I was on top.

I moved to the 'cowboy' position, pulling her back up so I could take off her top.

Her breasts were amazing. I sat appreciating them for a minute, until Lena grew impatient as said

'Kiss me'

We kissed deep, rubbing our bare hard nipples against each others. This was giving me the most amazing desire between my legs ever.

CRUNCH

'shit' I exclaimed.

'Lena, come on'

We grabbed our tops and ran until we got to a corner, we ran up the bank, until we got to a beech tree.

'shit, that was close' Lena said, giggling, as she wiggled out of her skirt, so she was standing only in her blue lack knickers.

She started to unbutton my skirt, grazing my still pulsing pussy as she undid the zip, letting my skirt fall to the floor, I stepped out of it, towards Lena. The only thing between us now was my red and her blue pair of flimsy, see-through panties.

She looked at me, her head lop sided.

'Damn, at least now I can freely look' she giggled as I reddened.

'Give me a better look' I said as I pulled down her panties.

'Woohoo' I said as I took in all of her, and her bare pussy.

I grabbed the top of my panties, going to remove them, until Lena said

'Wait'

'For what?' I asked.

She kissed me and lay me down on the ground, kneeling beside me. She kissed her way from my mouth, to my breasts, down my tummy and to my panties, she swung her leg over my head, giving me a good view of her red pussy.

She began removing my panties with her teeth, as my tongue met her wet pussy, lapping up the juices she already had for me.

'Ooooo' she cried, bending her back, plunging her face into my smooth, also bare pussy.

As we tongued each others pussies our breath became deepened, I inserted one, then two fingers into Lena's pussy, licking her clit in circular motion.

She couldn't help it, she sat up straight, and began moving her hips from side to side, over my lapping tongue and fingers, as she squeezed her breasts hard, moaning.

She then turned around in one swift move, so instead from licking from the back,, I was licking her from the front.

I grabbed both ass cheeks in my hands, pulling her pussy onto my mouth, inserting my tongues deep within her as she grinded.

She began to move faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, she could almost take no more, so she slid back, lowering her dripping pissing onto my breasts, sliding down to my pussy, leaving a trail of her wetness right way down. We began to grind.

Her pussy moving up and down, mine moving in circular motion. Our breasts rubbing against each others, and our tongues once again entwined.

Lena raised her pussy off slightly, looking at me she lowered her hand and began rubbing my clit, then she fingered me. She fingered me good.

I clenched my butt cheeks together and raised my pelvis, her tongue sucking at my clit deep and hard now, her fingers thrusting in and out, fast and rough.

I sat up and Lena straddled one of my legs so our pussies could grind hard and deep, until we both came.

We rubbed our pusses against each others furiously, our breath in time and moaning loud, we were rubbing our own breasts, while hooking up, still grinding, until it got wet, very wet and Lena raised my right leg up over her shoulder to rub deeper into my pussy , pulling my hair to arch my back, then we exploded in time. We were going so hard and fast we were shuddering, getting as much enjoyment as we could, gasping for air. Once we finished our pleasure and got our breath back I said

'I want to taste you'

So we moved back into 69 and sucked each and every drop of cum.

Again I needed to come. Bad. I pushed Lenas's head down between my legs, and heard "Oh, yes!" just before Lena began flicking at my clit with her tongue. "Ohhhh" I moaned, finding that I was very weak in the knees. I braced myself with my back against the hard, sandy floor and raised my hips, opening my legs more to give Lena more room. Lena now had much better access and it felt all the more amazing.

Lena was doing rapid circles around my clit with her tongue. Then she put two fingers inside my dripping pussy and began thrusting. There was room for a third, so she jammed it inside me and then I REALLY moaned. "Oh FUCK YEAH!

We heard a distant siren.

'quick, get changed' Lena ordered, as we changed and ran down to were everyone was gathered, they had lit a bonfire and the firemen had come. Mario's hand was round my waist

'Where were you? I was worried'

'Ah sorry, me and Lena went for a walk' I lied.

'Well your safe now. Stay with me' he replied.

We all got sent home and Lena was up front complaining about the walk as me and Mario doodled along behind everyone.

' You know you deserve better don't you' Mario said

' Than Jordan, yeah I probably know. But he's a good guy. Just going through a hard time.' I explained.

'I don't imagine how anyone could look into those eyes of yours and do that to you' Mario said stopping as he brushed a piece of hair from my face, facing me.

Then he kissed me ever so lightly.

I smiled, he returned his arm back around my waist and took me back to mine.

Lena was sitting naked in the spa. Her boyfriend had rung. And she admitted her new events of cheating. Though none of them would know one was a girl. Me.