Summer

Story Info
Cousins enjoy the sumer.
2.9k words
4.33
81.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

This is a work of pure fiction. Please take the time to let me know what you think. Constructive comments are welcomed.

*

It seems like an age ago. The world was vastly different in those days and as kids growing up in the 60's we were not nearly as "street wise" as the kids today. My experience started in the mid 1960's, I had just turned 18 and growing up in a small town, my sexual experience was almost nil. As boys we had shared some books giving us the basics of sex education but few of us had ever been lucky enough to experience them first hand. Of course all of us had daily masturbation sessions.

Growing up in our Country during this time made it even more difficult. For those who are not aware we had very strict censorship laws that made any pictures of breasts or genitals totally taboo. Getting caught with pornography in ones possession was a serious offence. Once again this did not stop the majority of school boys from circulating well thumbed copies of European magazines. I will always remember seeing a picture of a woman squatting with her knees apart. Her mini skirt was pulled right up and she was wearing a pair of yellow panties; they were sufficiently see-through that you could clearly see her pussy lips. I am certain that this was the start of a long and happy panty fetish.

Six months after I turned 18, my 2 female cousins came to stay with us. My older sister and cousins were all around the same age and regularly came to stay during the summer holidays. During one of these holidays 2 events took place which was to significantly change my life!

To describe the girls for the reader; my sister Joanne was about 5ft 9, had shoulder length brown hair and fairly large breasts. My cousin Eve was about 5ft 5, long blonde hair and small, pert breasts. My cousin Jill was about 5ft 7 with short brown hair and medium sized breasts with huge nipples, of the 3 she was the shy one.

My parents both worked which meant that we were all alone during the day. We used to pack up a bag of sandwiches and cool drinks and head for the beach. I was quite keen on snorkelling and spent most of my time exploring the beautiful marine life in the rock pools. I had also found that this was an ideal opportunity to take a good look at the girls' bodies under the water while they were swimming, without them knowing.

I can remember lying in the warm water looking at Eve's bikini clad body. In fact I still get hard at the memory. She made a point of wearing a white bikini. I had regularly heard my parents talking about how inappropriate her bikini was. As she waded in the rock pools I could see her nipples clearly through the fabric of the bikini top, being a true blonde I couldn't see any traces of her pubes although I could see the shape of her lips.

As a masturbation aid I had been lucky enough to get my hands on a few pairs of panties; some from friend's sisters and a few from my sister. When my cousins came to visit I would enjoy trying to guess which panties belonged to which of the 3 girls.

On one particular afternoon Jill was not feeling well and decided to stay at home, leaving Joanne, Eve and I to go to the beach. While lying on the beach I saw the girls kept whispering and giggling amount themselves. Eventually Eve crawled over to where I was lying.

"How much do you know about sex?" she asked. "Enough" I answered. I was not keen to discuss sex with these girls. "How far have you gone?" she asked.

I could see she was blushing while asking me these questions.

"I have only ever felt a girls boob" I answered. My turn to blush! "Joanne and I want to see your cock" she blurted out. "Here!" I asked indignantly. "Let's go up into the bush and find a secluded spot" she stammered.

I was in the ultimate dilemma; I realised that if they wanted to see my cock I could justifiably ask to see them naked. I was really keen to see Eve naked but undressing in front of my sister just didn't seem right. My own curiosity and sexual urge got the better of me and I eventually relented. Leaving our stuff on the beach but taking our picnic blanket, the 3 of us made our way up the dunes and into the coastal bush lining the shore.

Once we I was satisfied that we could not be seen by anyone walking by I turned to Eve and Joanne.

"I will only show you mine if you show me yours!" I said. Eve blushed and hesitantly agreed. I could see that Joanne was not quite as keen as she had appeared earlier.

"Who goes first?" I asked

Without a word Eve looked across at Jo, took a deep breath and slowly pulled up her bikini top; freeing her small breasts. She had the most beautiful hard, pink nipples. I could see the indecision on Jo's face but with some prompting from Eve she slipped the straps of her one piece from her shoulders and pulled it down clear of her breasts, they were really beautiful. Firm 32 C with the longest nipples I had ever seen. My cock was now straining at my trunks.

"Your turn" Joanne said quietly, breaking her silence.

I slowly pulled my trunks down freeing my 6 inch cock. The absolute eroticism of the occasion had me harder than I had ever been before. Both girls were staring intently at my cock.

"Your turn" I said with anticipation. I could not wait to see them naked.

Surprisingly Jo was the first to respond and stood up and pulled her one piece down. My eyes were glued to her pussy as it became visible. She had a thick mound of hair, but with her hair being damp I could see her pussy lips. I looked over to Eve. Without hesitating she slipped her fingers into the sides of her bikini bottom and slipped them off her hips and down her legs. I think I nearly came when I saw her pussy. Her hair was really light and I had a clear view of her vulva. I still feel this was the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen!

The girls sat down in front of me and we sat looking at each others naked bodies. I loved the way their lips parted slightly as the sat cross legged.

"Can I take a closer look?" asked Eve

I moved over and knelt in front of her. At first she looked at it from each side until she leaned forward and hesitantly took my cock in her hand and gently squeezed it. I put my hand softly around hers and helped her pull my foreskin down.

I was obviously very aroused and a clear bead of pre-cum was pushing from the eye of my cock. By now Jo had moved over and took my balls in her hands, gently squeezing them. Eve stroked my hard cock up and down until I could feel the familiar sensation of an approaching orgasm, only this time it far more intense!

I gave them no warning and with a load moan I started to shoot my hot cum over them. After my cock stopped jerking and started to shrink they let my cock go. I sat back onto the blanket and watched as they took a beach towel and moped up my cum.

Eve lay back on the blanket and spread her legs in front of me.

"Let me show you where to touch a woman" she said softly.

Her fingers spread her lips open and I could see what I guessed was her clitoris; swollen under its hood. Her juices glistened on her lips and I could see her moisture had trickled down her ass cheeks and onto the blanket. I moved closer until my face was just inches from her pussy. Her fingers had started to rhythmically rub up and down her pussy lips; spreading her fragrant juices over her pussy. She would lightly press against her clit and then once more down until the tip of her finger slipped into her pussy.

I could smell her arousal and the intoxicating scent I had enjoyed on her panties filled my nose. I looked across to where Jo was sitting. She had wasted any time and her fingers were deep inside her pussy.

Eve touched my shoulder and motioned for me to move closer. When my head came closer she pulled my head down into her pussy. Without saying a word she guided me down until my tongue settled on her pussy lips. The taste was indescribable; infinitely better than the taste of her panties; her musky pussy juices covering my face.

I could hear Jo was getting closer and closer to her orgasm; her breath was coming in short gasps. With a load cry she started to cum; her body shaking softly. I continued my oral onslaught of my cousin's pussy.

"Please put your finger inside me" she gasped.

I obliged by slipping my middle finger between the folds of her wet pussy. I will always remember the warm, smooth feeling that enveloped my finger. Eve started to buck against my face; I was having a tough time to keep up with her. She became louder and louder until her body went rigid as her orgasm washed over her. I could feel her pussy juices flowing freely from her pussy and over my fingers.

I rolled away and lay on my back. By now my cock was once again rock hard. I wasn't sure if this was all over and while I pondered what to do next the decision was taken from me as Jo squatted over me and ungulfed my cock with her tight, wet pussy.

I don't think there are words that could describe the feeling as my cock slipped between her pussy lips and enveloped by her velvet glove. I had a strange feeling that this was really wrong but the pleasures my body was feeling overshadowed this and I started to push back at her. I was no longer a virgin!

Once again it was not long before I could feel my balls tighten and my orgasm approach. Once again I gave her no warning and with a load moan came deep inside her pussy. She did not flinch and continued to ride my hard cock until it softened inside her.

I lay back as she rolled away and lay next to me on the blanket. We lay quietly for a while. I may have even dozed off; I remember being brought back to reality by the girls starting to stir.

I lay back and watched as they wiped themselves clean with a towel and slipped their bathing suits back on.

"How long have you guys being doing this?" I asked quietly. "Joanne and I have been playing for a while" Eve answered, "But this was our first time with a guy!"

My mind was racing; had they been just masturbating or actually been playing with each other?

We ended up going for a swim in the sea to clean the traces of our incestuous afternoon from our bodies and made our way home. We were all pretty quiet, the magnitude of our actions catching up with us.

We ate dinner that evening and it was not long before we were all chatting and laughing as though nothing had happened. By now Jill was feeling better and had joined in with us. Our busy day had drained us all and we all ended up going to bed quite early. I had a room attached to the house and as it had the largest room my sister and cousins had moved in there and I was sleeping in my sister's room. Our rooms were separated by a bathroom. My parents' room was well away on the other side of the house.

During the night I woke up to use the bathroom and without thinking made my way back to my room. It wasn't until I slipped between the covers of my bed that I realized my mistake. I was looking at the back of Jill, my cousin who was using my bed. The movement had woken her and she rolled over to face me. She was wearing a light cotton night dress and in the darkness I could not see much else. Before I could stammer an apology she pulled me towards her and kissed me on the lips. After a few minutes kissing me she broke our embrace.

"I believe I missed all the fun this afternoon" she whispered. Please be my first!"

She pulled me into a tight embrace. My cock was instantly hard. I could feel it pressing against her midriff. I slipped my knee between her legs and pressed my leg against her panty clad pussy. I could feel her heat against my leg.

I took her breasts into my hands and started to gently knead them. I could feel her nipples were hard and each time I brushed against them I could feel her body respond. Her nipples were dark and long. I took them in my mouth and rolled my tongue over them. I could instantly feel her hips respond as she pressed herself against me. Her hands slipped down my chest and she hesitantly took my cock in her hands and started to fondle it gently.

I was so horny I didn't want to wait another second and released her from my embrace. I rolled her onto her back and started to remove her panties. She lifted her hips from the bed and released them. I can still remember that as they came off her pussy was so wet the gusset of her panty was stuck between her pussy lips.

I threw her panties to the floor and after my awesome introduction to a real live pussy earlier in the day, I wasted no time in 0burying my head between her legs. I could smell the wonderful aroma of her aroused pussy. My tongue snaked its way through her matt of hair and slipped between the lips of her pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and started to slowly suck. Her arousal was almost instant and I could feel her hips start to rotate and thrust against my face. I had seen how my fingers had taken Eve to another level and slipped them between her legs and into her hot pussy. She felt even tighter than Eve had felt and as my fingers explored inside her, my tongue caressed her hard clit.

She started to buck against me until with stifled cry her orgasm washed over her.

"I want you inside me" she whispered shyly.

I lifted my face from her pussy and knelt between her legs. I took my cock in hand and pulled the skin back. I slipped the swollen head between her lips and into her.

"Please go slowly" she whispered, "this is my first time"

Once again I felt the warm, smooth feeling envelope my cock head as I gently pushed myself into her. I felt my cock reach a restriction. This was obviously the hymen that my friends had told me about. I wasn't sure how to progress and I pondered whether I should continue.

"Go deeper!" she gasped.

Without waiting I followed her request and increased the pressure. It felt initially unyielding until I suddenly felt my cock slip all the way into her. She gasped in pain and I immediately stopped pushing. We lay in that position for a few minutes until I could feel her body relax.

She slowly started to rotate her hips against my cock, signalling for me to continue. I slowly withdrew my cock and pushed into her again. We continued like this until I could feel her pussy start to clench. I could see she was battling to keep quiet until with a squeak her orgasm washed over her. This was all it took to push me over the edge and had me pumping my hot cum into her.

I lay on top of her for a while until my cock softened and slipped from between her pussy lips. A mixture of my cum and her juices with a faint trace of blood oozed from her lips onto the sheets.

"Thanks" she said, "it was far better than I expected. All the girls at college have told me how painful it was, but I didn't think it was that bad."

We lay in each others arms until I realized that I should get back to my own bed. I didn't think that my parents would be very happy to see my lying in bed naked with my cousin. As I got out of bed I looked across and saw that Eve and Joanne we wide awake and lying in each others arms. I guess that what I saw answered my earlier question!

The remainder of our summer holiday continued to be a summer of sexual exploration. I watched as the girls played with each other, they tried a number of things with me including some of the most memorable blow jobs I can remember. Once the summer was over we never spoke of this again. I am left with very fond memories and the occasional pair of their panties that I can get my hands on when we visit. One whiff of their panties and the memories come flooding back!

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers