Summer 1970

Story Info
Incredible view from best friend's closet.
3.8k words
4.47
135k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer of 1970 was a magical time for a lot of people, I suppose. It was a great time to be young for most. As for me, let's just say it was no picnic. I felt that I was as hopeless a case as you could imagine.

I had just turned eighteen and was getting ready to begin college in the fall. I had no money, no car, no prospects, and no self confidence. Awkward socially too, I might add. Maybe in reality I wasn't as bad as all that, but rest assured that was the way I pictured myself.

I didn't have a great deal of friends, but the ones I did have were great. My closest friend was Kenny. We had been best friends since first grade, as close or closer than brothers. We had many of the same interests and shared the same warped sense of humor. That was where the similarity ended.

I was about 6'3" and 200 pounds, totally average looking. Kenny was the exact opposite. Kenny was probably 5'6" tops, and couldn't have weighed much more than 120 pounds, if that. He would have made a scrawny jockey. Kenny made up for his stature with his looks. Every girl thought he was an absolute doll. Dimples, a brilliant smile, and a car. What more did you need? He looked 14 when he was 18 and would eventually look 18 when he was 40. Dick Clark Junior in the flesh, forever young. Girls literally fought over him. It seemed to me that he had his pick of any girl he wanted, and he did a whole lot of picking.

As for me, I got the occasional reject or friend of the girl he was seeing, but I was so shy and inept that I usually bombed out. If a girl ever came up to talk to me, it was inevitably only to ask about Kenny, since everyone knew we were friends.

That why at eighteen I was a virgin, with a horrible blow job and two hand jobs my complete sexual resume. In comparison, Kenny had humped his way through most of the school's desirable junior and senior class females as well as at least one college girl already. I was jealous as hell, but he never bragged or boasted about his conquests. When he could he did try to help me, and then console and advise me when I would eventually strike out.

One afternoon just after high school graduation, I went over to his house to see what he was doing. He answered the door all excited and I asked him what was up. He let me in and we went up to his room.

"You know what I'm going to do in a few minutes?" he asked.

I was clueless of course.

"I'm gonna go over to Mrs. R---'s house and screw her!"

As an introduction, Mrs. R--- was a thirty something woman who lived nearby. We used to shovel the snow from her driveway a few years ago, but I think more just to look at her and talk to her than for the money. She was a gorgeous blonde woman, big boobs and great legs. I could see part of her backyard from my own bedroom window, and readily confess to jacking off while watching her sunbathe on many occasions.

She was married to a lawyer who really didn't seem to be around all that much, at least we seldom saw him. Now Kenny is telling me that he was going to fuck her? If it was anyone else I would have known they were lying. I told him he was bullshitting me, but without much conviction, and then I pressed him for the details.

"I saw her at the store a couple of weeks ago and she asked me if I could help her move stuff out of her garage some day. I told her I would. I went over last weekend and she brought me out to the garage. She was wearing her bathing suit and she looked incredible. She had me climb a ladder to get stuff down out of the overhead part of the garage. I was handing things down to her and she caught me staring at her tits. Those babies were hanging out of the top of her suit and I was getting a hard on. I'm standing above her on the ladder and she sees my boner."

At this point Kenny has my undivided attention, of course.

"All of a sudden she slides her hand up the leg of my shorts and starts feeling me up through my underwear, grabbing my dick at stuff. She asks me if I would let her personally thank me for helping her. We go into her house and she was all over me. She couldn't get enough. I came five times in an hour and a half and she wanted more! She just called a little while ago and wants me to come over."

"Wait a minute," I said. "What about her husband, where's he?"

"Not around as usual! Man does she bad mouth him! I feel bad for the guy. She hates his guts. She talks real dirty when we're doing it too, you wouldn't believe the stuff she yells out."

"Why would she screw around with you and risk getting caught?" I asked.

"She said she hates screwing him, says he's got a tiny pecker and can't get it up most of the time. Mostly she says she really digs guys with big cocks."

Now this had me totally confused. Big cock? Kenny? Just then the phone rang and Kenny went to answer it. Why did Mrs. R--- think Kenny had a big cock? Now we had both seen each other's stuff in the shower in gym class. My cock is average at best, I would need a friendly ruler to reach six inches. Kenny's limp dick was even smaller than mine! What was Mrs. R--- thinking?

Kenny came back to his room smiling and announced "That was Mrs. R---. Her husband just came home unexpectedly."

"Man, you are so lucky," I said. "Can you imagine what would have happened if you had gotten caught over there with her? That is, if you're telling me the truth."

"I'm telling the truth. She's coming over here any minute."

"What?"

"Yeah, she said she's needs to get fucked and she's going to tell him she has to go shopping. She asked me if anyone was here and I told her no one would be home for hours. She'll be here any minute."

I told him to have fun as I moved toward the door.

"Hey David, why don't you stick around and watch? Get in the closet and watch. That would be crazy. You won't believe her. I swear she is absolutely fucking insane!"

I looked over at his bedroom closet. This was a goofy idea and I was going to tell him so when the doorbell rang.

"Fish or cut bait man. I'm going downstairs to let her in. If you want to watch, get in there. You'll see a whole lot more of her than you can from your bedroom. C'mon! It'll be a trip!"

Kenny ran down the stairs and my mind was racing. I didn't know which way to turn. I didn't want to go past her in the hall. That would be too freaky. Kenny was right about one thing. Seeing her naked would be something else. My dream woman up close and personal. Hell, it was as close as I could see myself getting to real sex at this point. Hey, maybe I could learn something besides.

I hurried over to the closet. I could get in there easy if I shoved some things around and to the side. The horizontal slats would let me see most of his bedroom... but what if I got caught? Oh hell, why not go for it!

Kenny's closet was pretty messy and crowded with all sorts of stuff. I shoved everything to the side as best I could, got into the closet and closed the folding door. It was stiflingly hot inside, but I could see Kenny's bed perfectly as well as most of the bedroom. I heard Kenny's voice, talking intentionally loud so I would hear them coming.

There she was. Mrs. R---, just as Kenny said, in the flesh. She was half undressed already and was unhooking her bra as she walked around the room. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and her breasts practically exploded out of the harness. What a pair of tits she had on her! Big and round and firm looking, as great as you would ever see in any magazine. She had huge crimson aureolas with fat nipples that were practically screaming to be sucked on. I was in heaven.

Mrs. R--- had her slacks off and was peeling off her panties, exposing her lush black bush, which was a stark contrast to the golden blonde hair that hung down to her shoulders. I hadn't seen that many others to compare her with, but I was surprised to see how really hairy she was down there.

I wondered how she managed to keep all that hair hidden inside those skimpy bathing suits she always wore. During my frequent spying on her when she was by her pool, I would get some incredibly intimate and extended views of her body. I would have noticed any hair peeking out from the sides of her suit, being the observant type guy I was. Heck, I had figured out years ago that Mrs. R--- wasn't a real blonde by observing the dark five o'clock shadow that densely coated the hollows of her armpits, nicely revealed when she would lay in her chaise lounge with her hands locked behind her head.

Now she was helping Kenny get undressed. Helping might not be the right word, it was more like she was tearing his clothes off. Soon he was naked too and she embraced him. She was almost the same size as Kenny, maybe even a little taller and heavier. I strained to listen as I felt myself get aroused at the amazing show I was witnessing.

She was squeezing his butt cheeks as she kissed him next to his bed. I leaned forward and peered through the openings to get a better view while letting my shorts fall to the ground. My cock was like blue steel as my hand slid slowly up and down the shaft. Was this perverted? I could not have cared less at he time.

"What's the matter Kenny, are you nervous?" Mrs. R---- asked. "I know what you want and I know what you like, big boy."

Mrs. R--- knelt down in front of Kenny. They were only about six feet away from me and I feared they could hear my heart, which was pounding away like a jackhammer. Her ass, so round and creamy white in stark contrast to her tanned back and thighs, was almost within my reach. It was all I do to keep from shooting my load right then and there.

Over Mrs. R---'s shoulder I could see Kenny. He was looking at the closet door I was hiding behind, which was a little disconcerting to me, so I focused my attention away from his eyes and down to where the action was. Kenny's cock looked just like I had remembered. A thin, wrinkled and limp noodle, probably three inches soft at best, dangling under a tiny tuft of light brown hair. What was Mrs. R--- used to? Hell, there were guys in gym class way bigger than Kenny.

She leaned forward and enveloped Kenny's dick with her hungry mouth, slurping and sucking his rubbery dick. As she sucked I looked hungrily at Mrs. R---"s beautiful bronze shoulders lightly sprinkled with freckles. I fought the urge to jerk off harder and continued slowly rubbing my swollen prick, which luckily was lubricated with sweat that flowed from my every pore.

Mrs. R--- was now moving furiously up and down in front of Kenny, her head bobbing wildly and her hair tossing from side to side. As she pulled back for a second, I could not believe what I was seeing. During the time my attention had been elsewhere, Kenny's little dick had become, well...sure as hell not little any more!

Mrs. R--- had her hands around the base of Kenny cock while her mouth slid up and down the rest of the shaft and head. Kenny's cock was gigantic! Not thick, in fact it was kind of slender looking, but incredibly long. Kenny's cock had to be a foot long and it looked like it was growing even longer under her enthusiastic urgings.

Mrs. R--- had both of her hands wrapped around the bottom of the shaft and there was about still about six inches there that she was sucking on. How the hell did something that was so small when it was soft get so long when hard? For a second I felt really inadequate looking at that piece of equipment. No wonder he got all the girls, with that thing between his legs.

Now she was squeezing his balls while she sucked on his pole, roughly kneading his dangling nut sack. Even his balls were huge! His equipment was really big anyway, but when you saw it attached to his small frame, that made it look even more amazing.

Just then Mrs. R--- stood up and fell back onto the bed. Kenny slowly went over to the bed, his erect cock bobbing in front of him like a diving board being bounced on.

"Fuck me hard Kenny! Hard!! Don't you hold anything back, you fucker. Stick that horse cock in me! Fuck me hard and don't you dare stop!" Mrs. R--- was screaming loudly at this point.

Kenny knelt on the bed between Mrs. R---'s thighs and rubbed his prick around in her dense black pelt, seemingly searching for the opening. Mrs. R--- reached down and took his cock, guiding it expertly into her.

"OH FUCK!!!" she howled as Kenny slammed forward violently. At that moment, I felt myself explode and I shot my load all over the closet door. I desparately tried to keep quiet as my orgasm gradually subsided. Meanwhile, Kenny was humping Mrs. R--- like a madman while she made gutteral noises and swore up a storm.

"Harder harder!! Ram that cock into me babe! Fuck!! Dammit, I wish my asshole husband was here watching so he could learn how to fuck me right, that little dicked money grubbing two timing bastard! That's it, split me in two with that thing! Yeah!!!"

I leaned forward to get a better view but stopped suddenly when I heard the floor creak. Fortunately Mrs. R--- was making so much noise that it went unnoticed. Whew!

Speaking of whew, it was hot as hell in the closet and seemed to be getting worse every minute. I was totally drenched in sweat from head to toe, my shirt stuck to my body. Rivers of perspiration flowed down my face, burning my eyes and making seeing difficult. What I would have given for a fan, or just a breeze.

Kenny's pale little butt rocked back and forth furiously while Mrs. R---- screamed for more. Kenny suddenly arched his back and moaned loudly, then collapsed on top of her. They were both drenched in sweat, their bodies glistening in the soft daylight that leaked in through the blinds.

It was great fun watching, but now I wanted to get out. Hopefully my semen would dry up and go forever unnoticed in this dark chamber, because I wasn't about to fumble around in the dark trying to find the mess and clean it up.

Out in the bedroom I heard muffled conversation and then saw Mrs. R--- walk out of the room, that gorgeous butt wiggling sweetly as she left. She was not leaving for good, unfortunately, since she was still naked.

I was going to see if could get out before she got back, but by the time I managed to get my shorts back up I heard her return. Shit! I was dying in here. Now she is back and what's worse is she wants more! Panic is setting in now, as I envision what it would be like being stuck in this sauna all afternoon.

Mrs. R--- has Kenny kneel on all fours facing toward his headboard. Mrs. R--- stood behind him looking at him, smiling broadly, her dazzling white teeth shining brightly. She was so beautiful it was breathtaking. Her left hand was between her legs toying with her pussy and her right hand was squeezing her tit as Kenny assumed the position she desired.

I felt myself begin to get aroused again despite everything. Her tits were so full and round, like juicy melons just begging to be squeezed. The only four breasts I had ever seen in person paled in comparison. Becky and Shawn were cute and had nice little tits, but these babies were something else altogether. This was a woman. An honest to goodness woman. Still, in comparison to Kenny I came up woefully short too, so I thought I might be better off just enjoying the show.

"I'm going to do something that your little girl friends never even dreamed of doing to you, Kenny honey. You're gonna like this babe, I promise."

Mrs. R--- came up behind Kenny and her head disappeared. From my vantage point, I couldn't really see what was going on. What was she doing down there, sucking his nuts? Kenny let out a loud moan and I saw his eyes rolling in his head. His body shuddered as I strained to see what was happening.

Between the sweat pouring down into my eyes and the bad angle I was clueless. She must be sucking his balls, but wait... her hands were busy squeezing his cock and nuts...was she doing something to his ass? What in the world was going on? Was she... no she can't be... yes she was! I don't believe it! She was licking his asshole!

And he was liking it a lot! Kenny's arching boner was hard and throbbing again in seconds, bobbing wildly and ready for action. After a few more minutes of this ass mining, Mrs. R--- got up and had Kenny mount her from behind as she assumed the position. I had a great view of Mrs. R--- facing me, those ripe breasts swaying down in front of her as Kenny slid into her. Her face was contorted wildly as they fucked. While Mrs. R--- kept on ranting and cursing, Kenny held her hips and kept pounding away furiously.

The slapping sounds of their sweaty bodies crashing together sounded both violent and incredibly erotic. Kenny bent over her back while continuing to thrust deep inside her. Kenny's hands reached under her arms and found those dangling tits, cupping them and squeezing the stiff nipples.

My shorts had once again found their way to the floor in tribute to this astounding display. Despite it all, in a few minutes I began feeling that familiar tingling sensation and soon once again felt my seed blast onto the door, the floor and whatever else was around the general area.

Looking out once again, I saw that Mrs. R--- had now gone onto her back and Kenny was on top of her, straddling her upper body with his thighs. Mrs. R--- squeezed those incredible jugs of hers together and had Kenny slide his rigid pole between them. Kenny began rocking to and fro, his cock sliding between those magnificent twin peaks, disappearing briefly before sliding out almost to Mrs. R---'s face. She began timing his strokes and leaned toward him as he moved forward, licking the tip of his cock as it neared her mouth each time.

After a few minutes of this, he mounted her once again and began ramming her pussy with that formidable weapon, making her moan with pleasure as he drilled deep inside her. She was clawing at Kenny as he thrust harder and harder, leaving bright red trails all over his back. Mrs. R---'s body began to savagely shake as if she was having a seizure of some kind and she let out another piercing scream, lost in the rapture of yet another orgasm.

I was ready to scream too. My dick was sore and I was as thirsty as I could be. It was absolutely sweltering in the closet and I had to go to the bathroom so badly I could almost taste it. Right about this time I wanted to either disappear or die and at this point I didn't really care which.

Just then, they climaxed once more and collapsed in each other's arms. I fumbled for my shorts and hoped and prayed she would get dressed and leave. No, apparently not. Now it's time for some conversation. PLEASE! Go home to your husband. No, still more talk. Now Mrs. R--- is playing with Kenny's dick again. This can't be happening. I'm up to my ankles in a puddle of sweat and cum and she is starting to suck on his dick again.

What happened next....well it's really tough for me to be certain. I felt like I was starting to hallucinate. I had been in the closet for probably an hour or so at the most, but it was feeling like an eternity.

I began feeling really strange, like I wasn't really there. My thoughts started drifting. I was getting lightheaded and felt like I was almost floating. The room started spinning ever so slowly and I remember I was reaching out for something to hold onto because I felt like the floor wasn't under me anymore and ...........

The next thing I remember is that I was on the floor of Kenny's bedroom lying flat on my face. The closet door was strewn around me in pieces. Mrs. R--- was screaming something about killing us perverted cocksuckers, all the time dashing around the room grabbing her clothes and threatening to sue anybody who ever said a word about this to anyone.

As I regained some of my senses, I managed to get up on my knees. The house door was slamming shut behind Mrs. R--- and Kenny was in hysterics, literally falling off the bed and onto on the floor, helpless in convulsions of uncontrollable laughter.

12