Summer at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How sensitive is digital?" Elise asked, "More than film?"

"Yes, and can be more forgiving, too," I added.

Janet turned sideways, sat up straight, put one arm on the back of the couch, dropped the other to her side and smiled. I said, "With that smile I don't know if I'll need the flash"

I took one with the flash and one without. "Tomorrow I'll show you how I can pull detail out of dark pictures."

"Will you take a few of me, too?" Elise turned to look at Virginia, put her hand against the back of the couch, and moved her hips and legs forward. Her skirt rode up in the process, exposing the garter clasp on her left leg. Elise stuck her chest out, and then pulled her skirt up just enough so that the garter clasp on her other leg showed as well. "Make sure that you have me from head to toe. I want to know how well the contrast of the stocking tops will show"

"Oh, they'll show because of the darker tan." I wondered if my cock was sticking so far out that it would get into the picture.

Virginia was sitting in the arm chair with an amused grin. "I see that taking pictures of my daughters is hard work." She was looking directly at my erection.

I didn't know what to do about it except agree. "Yes, and getting harder with you watching."

I took ten shots of Elise, the flash taking longer and longer to recharge each time. The skirt rode higher up on her thighs each time. I swear on the last four I was getting flashed by her panties.

Virginia wryly remarked, "See why I said that underwear was not optional? Enough of this, can you print these tonight, Jack?"

"No, I haven't set up the computer or a printer. It'll take some time," I informed the women.

"Let's go outside then, and enjoy the cool evening. Jack, want to play some tennis in the morning?" Virginia asked after we had finished another cup of coffee.

"Sure, but early, while it's still cool. Then afterwards I'll set up the computer and you can see what I took," I said.

After some more conversation, Virginia stood, excused herself, touched my cheek, and said, "Looks like a nice summer ahead. See you about seven. I'll tell Cindy we'll want breakfast after tennis."

Janet and Elise waited a few minutes before they stood and said their goodnights. Elise pulled her skirt up to the top of her stockings.

"You enjoy seeing my legs in stockings, don't you? I'll see to it that you get to see a lot of mine before the summer is over. Mom was wearing stockings too, but I'll bet you didn't notice."

I had thought so, but I didn't say it. I reached out my hand and moved my fingers underneath the hem of her skirt and touched Elise's thigh right on the bare skin above the stocking. She jumped a bit, smiled, dropped the hem of her skirt and both girls walked back into the house.

"Janet, don't be so stodgy. Wear stockings to dinner tomorrow, not those pantyhose," Elise remarked as they walked out.

12