Summer at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine was really quite nice, and dinner was too. Cindy, who looked to be about thirty-five or forty, was really a very good cook.

The evening hadn't cooled down as much as the night before, so we retired to the living room for coffee. Janet sat across from me, crossed her legs and pulled up her straight skirt a bit as she did so. I suppose it was for me to see that she was wearing stockings.

"Stockings, Janet?" Elise said from her vantage point next to me.

"Yes, they are cooler than pantyhose and I notice that they get Jack's attention. I think I'll try wearing them more often, just like you and Mom."

"Poor Jack," Virginia said. "I hope he lasts the summer, he's going to have a perpetual hard on."

These Adams women certainly said what was on their minds. I like that. I don't think my Mom or her friends would have talked like that in front of my sister's friends. She certainly hadn't in front of mine.

"Jack, do you want to play tennis again in the morning? I'll call Doris and Susie, we can play doubles if they can make it."

"Sure, I'm game."

"Jack, can you do some test shots of me tomorrow afternoon. I guess the two you took last evening didn't turn out," asked Janet.

"They did, I'll go in and print them for you and yes, I would suggest late in the afternoon. If that's not OK, then I'll walk over and get my lights and umbrellas and we can do it inside."

"Why not until late in the afternoon and what are the umbrellas for, are we going to work in the rain?" asked Janet.

"The sun is just too harsh except in the early morning and late afternoon unless we can find some open shade. The umbrellas are just that, I open them and shoot the flash or steady lights into them and they reflect a softer diffused light on the subject, you. I can use them outside as well to fill any shadows. Is there a room in the house that we could use, or where I could store the lighting equipment?"

"There's a game room attached to the cabana. The cabana has a large room in it as well. Come on, Jack, let's go take a look." With that Virginia rose and I followed her. She was particularly stunning tonight, a pale blue sheath that fit her like a glove and matching shoes. Her legs also seemed to have a blue tint.

"You look stunning, Virginia."

"Thanks, did you mean to say that, or did you think you just thought it?"

"I meant to say it, but it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference does it? I can't keep my comments to myself around you."

"I've noticed. Don't try, it's charming."

"You're pretty direct yourself, the flashlight comment about Elise and about my erection would be good examples."

"Well if I don't mention it, you'll never know what I'm thinking and I feel free about letting you know what I'm thinking. Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"A bit, but all in all, I like it. Elise doesn't mince words either."

"Janet either, but I guess you haven't talked to her yet as much as you have Elise. In that respect they both take after me. Ed was never one for hearing or decoding subtleties, so we had to speak directly to him, we've had a lot of practice. Susie and Doris are pretty much the same way, you'll see tomorrow."

We were walking across the deck and reached the front door of the cabana.

"By the way, do you like my stockings? Everything I have on matches, you would know that if you saw me getting dressed. Would you like to watch sometime?"

"Virginia, you know where I live. Come and get me."

"OK, you know I will."

"Let's look at the big room in the cabana first. I can get someone to move the extra deck and lawn furniture out. If that stuff is moved will there be enough room?" asked Virginia.

"Yes, there is. I want to be able to take full length shots and from side to side it seems wide enough."

"Do you need windows? The game room in back has windows."

"No, a 'black box' works better, no need to worry about glare coming in windows or around shades. Why don't you leave two of the wicker chairs and the sofa and some lamps in here for props. What are those doors for?" I asked.

"The center one goes into the game room, the ones on either side go into bath and changing rooms which are also accessible from the outside. Jack, you are very attractive."

Where did that come from?

"I just wanted you to know that I thought so."

"Thank you, coming from someone like you, I'm quite charmed. Did I say that out loud?"

"You did, did you mean too?"

As I stepped toward the door, Virginia moved in front of me, put her hand in the small of my back and pushed my hips and cock against her hips and pussy and kissed me lightly on the lips. I know I had stopped breathing. "Breathe, Jack" I heard from somewhere. It was Janet who had just walked up to the open door.

"Is he hard, Mom?"

"Oh, yes, very."

"Kiss me too, Jack" said Janet. She put her hand on my lower back and in my weakened state pulled my hips to hers, "Put your hand on my ass, Jack." She then tenderly kissed me and released her hand. It took a lot of will power not to hold her close and kiss her more deeply and rub my hand on her ass.

"He is hard, Mom."

"I told you she could be direct," said Virginia

"Let's sit on the deck and have a drink, it's cooled off a bit. Where's Elise?"

"Right here," as she stepped out of one of the changing rooms on the side of the cabana. "Mom, I borrowed one of your quarter cup bras to see what it would look like under this dress. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it looks like that style might be a worthwhile investment for you, your breasts do look quite nice. Come over here, let me touch. They feel quite nice, your nipples are as hard as rocks. Me touching, Jack looking, or the knit against them?"

"Yes."

"Jack?" I heard someone say my name, but honestly I couldn't say who. Elise's hard nipples had my full attention.

"Cindy, bring out the cordials cart would you please."

The conversations that followed went off in many directions, my erection subsided, and we left the deck at intervals at the end of a fairly late evening. Virginia and I were the last to leave and she put her arm around my waist as we walked into the house.

12