Summer at Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I booted the laptop and inserted the memory card from the camera. I went to My Computer and moved the files from the card to the hard drive into a file dated today. After a few minutes I clicked on the first thumbnail and it popped up on the screen. Janet pulled her chair next to me on my left, Elise did the same on my right, and Virginia stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders. I started to scroll through the first set of Janet's shots in the skirt and blouse. "Stop." said Elise, "nice nipple shot Janet"

"I didn't notice that when we first looked at them on the camera screen. Sexy, huh?" As she said that she moved her hand up my leg and touched me. "I knew you would think so, you've got a hard on!"

"Yeah, first one today."

"I really doubt that." said Elise and Virginia almost simultaneously.

We then went on to the long skirt series. I pointed out how much better Janet's legs looked in hose, the matte finish was much better than the shiny bare leg look. "I noticed that you managed some more bare breast shots" said Elise.

"The pantyhose, heels and blouse shots were your Mom's idea. It certainly was a good one. The stocking series were also all choreographed by your Mom. She made sure that all of Janet's assets were presented."

I then went on to the Virginia series. "I should've worn pantyhose or stockings too Jack, they do make the legs look better."

"At least you wore dark panties," said Elise. "You must have planned on showing them."

"Of course"

"Did you plan to take off your skirt, too, or was that Jack's idea?"

"No, it was Janet's, Jack got to see her almost bare ass, so I agreed so he could see my mostly covered ass."

Elise got up and walked over to the cabana, saying over her shoulder, "Are you watching my ass, Jack?" Before I could respond, Janet put her hand on my crotch and said, "Yes, he is."

Elise came out with the handful of bags I had seen her with earlier. She pulled out a box that held about a half dozen blouses. As she held them up one by one I noticed a common theme, they were all sheer, one or two had frilly fronts, two were plain fronted and the last two were scooped neck. All light colors. "Very good choices," said Virginia, "but let's get a few in dark colors as well."

She then opened another bag and dumped bras on the table. "Every color they make. A complete set for me and one for Janet."

"These are for you Jack," as she pulled some mighty small garments from another bag. When she held them up, they were Speedos. "Let's go swimming after dinner tonight, and Jack, you can wear the red one."

Cindy brought out a tray of glasses and a chilled bottle of Chardonnay. As we drank Elise said, "I'll bet you can see through the red pair, I know you can see through the white ones, I tried them on at the store and you could see my hair."

"Well, that's settled, red tonight, white tomorrow. Girls let's all wear red tonight."

12