Summer At The Beach House Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun continues - episode 3.
9.8k words
4.59
98.6k
37
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers

Episode 3

Sunday and Monday passed by as usual. My husband called Monday night and he sensed I was distant. We warmed and got excited about the coming weekend. I told him about painting the second bedroom. I told him I did it in the nude. I didn't tell him about the pics. Something about his voice made me hold back. The tone troubled me. I tried not to obsess but the concern lingered.

Tuesday I shopped. I found a local bicycle shop and stopped in to see what they had. An old bicycle was in the garage at the house. It was my aunt's and had seen better years. Its tires were flat and the chain looked rusty. The guy in the shop offered to see if it could be fixed up. I went back to the house and got it into the trunk of my car. Back at the shop, the guy examined it and was not optimistic. It might cost more to fix than it was probably worth. He showed me some suitable bikes in his shop. Some were way out of my price range. Some looked okay for what I wanted. I told him I'd think about it and brought my aunt's bike back to the garage and went for walk on the beach. I thought about needing something more to do with my time and decided to buy a decent bicycle. I used to cycle when I was younger and had one in college. I liked the idea of exploring the beach roads and town by bike.

Wednesday was another hot day. I dressed for the heat and went back to the bike store. This time the owner was there. He was an athletic and lean guy. I guessed mid-thirties. We talked and he selected a few bikes for me to test. I took them for a brief ride and picked one that felt best. It turned out he would fit the bike to me by adjusting the seat and handlebars. I watched as he put the bike in a stand. He told me to hop on and cycle a bit. I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top. I climbed onto the bike and started to peddle. He said to warm up and went back into his shop. He re-appeared and watched me intently. I cycled and felt oddly uneasy as he watched my ass, my arms, and my legs. He asked me to hop off and he adjusted the height of the seat and the bars. I realized he was taking this quite seriously. I smiled thinking he had been checking out my figure and realized he had...to fit the bike. He adjusted things and I was surprised to admit that it felt better. He strongly advised me to buy a helmet which I did. I explained I hadn't cycled in awhile. He offered that the helmet was a great idea. He also explained that local riders gathered several times weekly and rode as a group around town and the beaches. He invited me to join them as the 'intro' group would help me get started. He gave me their schedule. I paid and he helped me fit the bike in my car. I brought it home and brought it into the kitchen.

I undressed to lie on the deck. I spent several hours, nude, tanning and used the afternoon to read. After dinner, I dressed in shorts and a tee and rode the bike along the shore. I did not go far. After a few miles I went back to the house. The bike felt much faster and smoother that the ones I had owned before. I liked it but knew I'd need to practice. I could tell it would be great exercise for my legs. Crunches on an exercise ball and light weights were toning my abs and upper body. The bike was a great addition.

Back at the house, I made a drink and undressed. I gathered my book, the vibe, some oil and went to the couch. I read more of the short stories. I spread a beach towel on the couch and stretched comfortably on the cushions. Soon I put down the book and started to fantasize...

... ...

I was by the pool at some resort and wearing a bikini one only wears on vacation – a tiny top, and thong bottom. I'm reading some trashy novel and notice a guy checking me out. I retreat to my room that looks onto the pool and watch him from a sliding door. He looks sexy and I feel cravings rise up in me. I stand more in view and am certain he sees me. He glanced over...returned to chatting with someone...but I knew he saw my form standing back from the glass door. I touch between my legs. I'm swollen and wet. As he chats with a girl, I untie a string at my hip. The thong slips to the floor. I wear sexy sandals and kick the damp thong away. I untie the top. Letting it fall to the floor I stand back. He can see everything. As he watches, I wet my fingers and touch my nipples. I step back and sit on the bed. Legs spread wide, I rub gently. He moves closer still chatting with a girl. I know he can see me. I rub harder and come as he chats with the girl. I imagine I'll see him later, maybe at the bar...

... ...

I lie on the towel. Oil was smeared on my breasts. My bare cunt was slippery. My fingers taste liked cherries and me. I caught my breath and read more of a story. When I finished I took a warm shower and rinsed the lingering traces of my fantasy from my body.

The next day I rode my bike to the local school where the group gathered for a ride. About 30 people were assembling. Some brought their bikes on their cars; some rode them like me. The owner of the store, Jack, was clearly the leader. He led the 'fast' group that would go out for 25 miles. The 'intro' group was led by a woman, Terri, from the local hospital. She was a little older than me, very fit, and seemed to know how to organize the crowd. It was announced that everyone was invited to a local pub after the ride. The fast group set off and disappeared down the shore road. They looked like serious athletes. I learned later than some were ex-college racers and some were preparing for a triathlon. The intro group was larger and more diverse. I tagged onto the rear of the pack for a 15 mile jaunt. The ride was fun and the pace was quick but I kept up. I wondered where the fast group went. We rode without stopping and I realized this was great exercise. We returned to the start and I felt a sense of accomplishment. This was not easy and I surprised myself by staying with the group. Later I'd learn that they slowed for me and a few others and "no one gets dropped from the intro group."

At the pub I got acquainted with the group. People were friendly and open. I immediately liked them. All were reasonably fit; some were top-level athletes and extremely fit. The hospital sponsored the ride as part of a wellness program. My group leader was a physical therapist. People had beers and food. I noticed no one overate or got drunk. This crowd was clearly into getting or staying fit. I chatted with the physical therapist. She asked how I felt after my first group ride. I explained that I felt challenged but did okay. We talked some about fitness training and how I could get better fast. I admitted it was all good but.... My butt hurt. She laughed and offered that she was not surprised. I was wearing shorts; everyone else was wearing padded cycling shorts. She said she did not have the heart to tell me that at the start. She knew I'd learn the hard way. "Go back to the shop and pick up some padded lycra shorts, a jersey or two, and padded gloves. They'll really make a difference." I laughed. "I will. The guys at the shop didn't try to up sell me." She smiled and shared that the shop owner knew I'd be back if I really got into cycling. It seems many people buy bikes that only sit in the garage. I told her that I thought I'd be persistent. The group rides seemed like a great idea. We sipped our beers and I felt at ease with the scene. We surveyed the crowd that milled around the pub and she gave a quick description of their backgrounds. All were local people who lived at the shore year round. People were swapping stories, comparing mileage, and making plans for future rides. I liked how they welcomed me.

"We have been doing this for years," she explained. She and the shop owner had formed the club to bring the racers in touch with the local residents. It had been good for both. As we chatted, she counseled me further. "One more thing, don't wear anything under the cycling shorts."

I looked at her quizzically. She laughed and advised "the seams in your underwear will feel as bad as your shorts did today. The guys at the shop probably won't tell you that."

I laughed and thanked her for all the advice. Secretly I chuckled as I had not worn under garments all summer. I chose not to tell her or the guys at the shop that little secret.

It was getting late and the crowd started to break up. I bid everyone thanks and got my bike from the ones stowed at the door and rode home as the sun set. My butt hurt again and I felt the seams of my shorts chafe the tender bare folds between my legs. At home I took a hot shower and watched TV before bed.

The next day was Friday and my husband arrived late that night. We made love as soon as he arrived. To be blunt, I fucked his brains out. My pent up horniness exploded and the courtesan attacked her king. My fears that he was somehow losing interest were nonexistent. We collapsed and slept soundly. The wet spots on the sheets, and there were several, did not interfere with our slumber.

In the morning I rose first. He was deep asleep. I admired his fit body; he looked like one of the 'fast' group. He was sprawled on the bed. I liked how his soft cock and empty balls draped on his hip. I did not wake the sleeping monarch and slipped silently from the bedroom. I showered and washed crusty splotches from my hair, breasts, and thighs. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror. My tan was uniform. My hair was lighter from so much sun. My arms, abs and legs looked toned. I must have lost a little weight as my body was tighter and firm. I liked how I looked. My taut body and bare pussy made me look years younger. I'd need to be careful with the sun. My tan was all over and plenty dark.

Later that morning he wandered into the kitchen. I was on the deck, wearing his shirt and watching him. He peered into the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of OJ. He was scratching his balls as he looked for a glass. I laughed to myself as I entered the kitchen and bid my king "good morning." He looked at me with bleary eyes. His courtesan wore his white dress shirt, totally unbuttoned and open. The fabric draped outside my breasts and fell to my thighs. My flat belly led his eyes to a delicate crease.

"Have a seat, let me get you a coffee" I said as I poured him a cup.

He sat at the table by the door to the deck. I brought him the cup and kissed his face. He reached up and cupped my breast.

"Breakfast?" I asked. His hand reached to my back and ran down to cup my bare ass. "Did you like last night?" I whispered slyly as his hand inched between my thighs,

"Unbelievable." He sighed as his hand withdrew and reached for his coffee.

"Let me make you some eggs. You need your strength my lord. Your kingdom awaits you." I danced away and made him a breakfast fit for a king. I sat with him as he ate. He talked about the week and his work, I pointed to the bike parked near the pantry. The king got re-acquainted with the sensual life of his courtesan. We decided his day would begin with a shower and then a walk to the beach. He checked out the bike and saw that this was a good one. I explained that I planned to ride routinely and while expensive it was less than a health-club membership. He liked my enthusiasm and if he questioned my resolve, he did not say it.

As he showered I made a few sandwiches and put them and a few beers and sodas in a small cooler. I was in the bedroom putting on a bikini when he came in from his shower. He looked refreshed. He sat on the bed. I wore a white string bikini bottom. The top was tied around my chest but the cups fell below my bare breasts. I went to my king and kneeled and pressed my face to his warm cock. He smelled great. "I missed my majesty's member!" I exclaimed as I kissed the tip. "Every majestic inch!" He fit softly between my tanned tits.

"You were incredible last night." He almost moaned with pained delight.

I rose and fastened the cups to cradle my breasts. I turned for him as a model to show my body. "How do I look?"

He inspected his wife as he would a damsel from a conquered kingdom. My white bikini was the smallest of the few I had bought at a local shop. The triangles of the bottom and top could be expanded or shrunk by shifting them along the string ties. I shifted the bottom to become little more than a g-string. My full shave left no hints of my long-gone tuft. I shrunk one then the other cup. The thin swath of white fabric almost covered my areola. My nipples hardened and pressed on the bunched fabric. His cock thickened and I was tempted to dive back to my knees.

He shifted on the bed. "You look gorgeous!" I was pleased that my king approved of what he had invaded and conquered so forcefully during the night. He rose and found a bathing suit in the dresser.

I re-arranged my bikini to be presentable in public and covered myself with his dress shirt. We locked the house, walked down the driveway, crossed the shore road and followed the path to the beach. The crowd was further down the shore where the public parking lot made access easy. Some had walked down to the beach before our house but the people were spread out for more privacy. Families with kids preferred the beach near the lot as lifeguards were only on duty there.

We spread out a large towel and rested. We dozed off. We awoke and swam to cool off. The surf was mild and the water was refreshing. On the towel we sat and had lunch. He had a beer; me a diet soda. We chatted about our unique summer arrangement. His work was demanding as a new project was underway. He described how he spent lots of time at the office. He usually went out to dinner with friends. He was exercising some.

I explained my routine. The painting, the reading, and relaxing that I enjoyed seemed luxurious in comparison. I suggested I spend time back at our place. We talked about that and if my aunt would mind. My aunt wrote now and then and seemed to be enjoying travels with my uncle. She wouldn't mind. My husband offered that it was my call. He suggested that our getting together on weekends was probably so wild because of our separation during the week.

I thought of all he was saying. If he wanted me back, I'd go. That he did not say made me think he liked our arrangement. I thought it over and felt the same. Something bothered me. It seemed we needed to be open about our feelings. I was changing somehow. One nagging thought was my simmering dissatisfaction with my job. I did not want to go back into the stress of teaching. The kids were great, mostly, but the administration was a source of stress. Some were jerks. The idea of losing my growing happiness, my sensuality, was simmering in my thoughts. My work sometimes drove me nuts. I wondered if we could move permanently to the shore. I chose not to raise the issue.

"Honey" I asked, "did you like how we fucked last night?"

"Unbelievable!" he exclaimed, His enthusiasm matched mine. "You are awesome," he said. "Insatiable." He paused and stared out to sea. "Like a skilled courtesan!"

I sat next to him. My arms wrapped in front of my knees as I pulled my legs back to my butt. My breasts were cradled by my upper arms. I thought back to the night before. I had fucked with a newfound passion. My cravings matched his. My orgasms, his orgasms were equally pleasurable to me. We had exhausted ourselves and slept in the sticky mess of our come. A burn smoldered between my legs as I recalled the night's passion.

"I've been reading porn" I told him "and using the beads." I watched a couple stroll along the water's edge. They could not hear us. "I have these wild fantasies......and I have to play." I wanted him to know this. I wondered if he did the same. I paused, wondering if I should go on.

"So... What do you fantasize about?" He asked as the couple moved away.

"Well, you know the king/courtesan thing." I murmured.

"Hell yea!" He exclaimed "love that!"

"The stories I'm reading are really turning me on. Some are so real. I imagine I'm in them."

"Yea?' he asked with deep curiosity.

"Yea. Some suck. None are exactly 'Lady Chatterly's Lover' or anything."

"What the hell is Lady Chatterly's Lover?" he asked.

"Jeez, they didn't teach you much in business school, did they?" I teased. "It's erotic literature that was banned in its time."

"Ah, my liberal arts queen, tell me about Lady Chatterly." He said with royal command. He grabbed another beer and prepared for my lecture.

"Nah. You need to read it. But the stuff I'm reading is really pornographic. I can't put the book down."

He sipped his beer. I took a taste and handed it back. I decided to tell him.

"I dreamed of getting fucked by a young workman." I didn't feel the need to tell him I dreamed this of one of the landscapers. "I dreamed of masturbating in front of a guy at a resort. He watches me through a window... as he flirts with a girl." I stayed huddled on the towel as I disclosed this. My pussy was burning wet.

"Wow!" He said as he looked at me intently. "You are a sexy girl!"

I looked at him. He looked pleasantly surprised. "You okay with that?" I asked.

"Yea" he said directly. "I jerk off to porn... thinking Angelina is doing me."

I laughed. "Angelina?" I inquired, my voice trailing off. I was relieved to see his reaction. It felt good to know and accept this of each other.

"Yea, yea...never mind Angelina," he said. "You're fucking blowing my mind these weekends."

I took his beer for another sip. He was sitting on the towel facing me, one leg tossed to the side. I uncurled my hold on my legs and turned towards him. I leaned close and kissed him. My hand fell to his crotch and squeezed his now hard cock. "I'll blow this. That's for sure," I promised with a voice I imagined Angelina would use.

He shifted and I slipped my hand into his shorts. His cock felt hard and damp. I tugged the soft skin along his hard shaft. We looked around the beach. People were scattered about. I squeezed him. Simultaneously I squeezed my cunt like I had so often with the beads. "There are too many people." I moaned. "I can jerk you off....or we can go back to the house." I felt his cock twitch. A little cream foamed at the tip.

The king pondered his options as he scanned the beach. I was sorely tempted to taste his cream and ignore the gazes of onlookers. "Let's go back." He said it with hesitation. We gathered our stuff and headed back to the house. I secretly wished that we had stayed.

We crossed the road to the house and passed through the gate to the deck.

"I should shower again..." I said, feeling sand in my suit.

"Me too." He looked a bit sunburned and sandy. I gestured to the shower stall.

"I'll get towels for us."

He looked at me a bit sheepishly and went to the shower stall. I heard the water running.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked.

"Sure." He called from the splashing water.

"Beer or margarita?"

"What are you having?"

"A margarita."

"Same for me." I hoped he would say that. I went to the kitchen and poured a good bit of Patron for two glasses and tossed in a little Grand Mariner. I then added margarita mix and ice. I tossed them in a shaker and poured them in salt rimmed glasses.

I stripped off his dress shirt and my bikini. I rinsed off in the shower off my bedroom and got the blue mini-skirt and white tank from the bedroom. I quickly put them on and returned to the kitchen for the drinks.

I splashed some ice water on my face and let some fall to my chest. I was mindful to splash only a little to appear like a messy effort making the drinks. The effect was perfect,,,maybe too perfect. My nipples were hard already but the cold water made them hard to the point of hurting. The thin white fabric of my tank top hugged my wet and tanned tits. I waited in the kitchen until he exited the outdoor shower and came to the deck. I pushed open the French doors from the kitchen and walked to him carrying the two glasses. Maybe I had an extra bounce in my steps. My tits jiggled with each step and as I neared him I held out his glass.

Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers