Summer Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,498 Followers

They were both brushing hard against my hand obviously desperate for any kind of contact with my pussy.

The next step would be a big one but I was confident of keeping control.

Sitting up I asked if they still wanted to touch my boobs they all said yes.

I told them there was something that they had to do for me first if they agreed we would all enjoy ourselves if not I would go home.

They all said they would do whatever I told them.

A tingle of excitement ran through me as I told them to carry on cleaning me up.

Leaning back they began wiping my thighs my heart raced as they started to brush against my hand I timed it perfectly so as they moved up my thigh expecting to brush my hand again they felt the wetness of my pussy instead there was a gasp from one of them

Sitting forward a little I told them they could wipe the outside of my pussy but there was no way they should try and put their fingers in otherwise it was game over.

They both agreed the other lad stood behind them staring wide eyed at my vagina his hand was in his pocket and I could tell he was holding his cock.

Smiling at him I said it would be his turn next I had something special for him.

I watched as they each wrapped a cloth around an index finger one each side of me they began stroking up and down the outside of my pussy the lips rubbing together as they dragged the cloths through my wetness one of them ran finger over the puffy lips hanging from my slit using just enough pressure to part them slightly.

The urge was building again I pushed their hands away and told them to get rid of the cloths I wanted to feel their bare fingers on me.

As they tenderly slid their hands over my thighs I guided one guy's hand to my clit pressing his index finger down rolling it round telling him how I needed to be touched I then used my own fingers to show the other guy how I wanted him to rub my pussy running my fingers over the lips with firm strokes but not penetrating

Still unsure of themselves they were rubbing too gently perhaps afraid of doing something wrong and ending the fun in fact it was driving me crazy breathing in harsh gasps as my climax built I needed more stimulation to bring me off so placing my fingers over the top of the guy rubbing my pussy I pushed his middle fingers into me thrusting my pelvis forward my orgasm washed over me soaking his hand I lay back keeping it pressed there until I had calmed down.

Standing up I reminded them there was something that they had to do for me and pointing to their bulges I told them it was about time I had a look at them.

They both hesitated embarrassed at the thought of seeing each others erection but not wanting the fun to end they slowly removed their trousers.

Turning to the one who had been watching I said not you...not yet.

They looked embarrassed and comical hands hanging in front of their cocks.

Kneeling down instructing them to stand either side of me I told them they could touch my boobs now they eagerly ran their hands over my tits as I guided them showing how hard to squeeze running their hands underneath gently cupping my tits together and how I liked my nipples teased.

They were both rock hard so I pressed my breasts either side of first one cock then the other pre cum leaking from their swollen ends making my chest slick gently tit wanking them I touched my tongue to the head of each cock on the final upward stroke. Wanting to see them cum I cradled their cocks rubbing them over my chest and asked if they would do it on my tits for me faces red they began silently stroking their cocks I sat back on my heels rubbing my fingers over my pussy watching as their hand movements became faster foreskins bulging over bell ends on the upward stroke it wasn't long before they both tensed up shooting huge streams over my tits running in rivulets down over my belly and thighs.

They were both panting as I reached over taking a cock in each hand I used the ends to massage the mess into my chest rubbing my nipples with the engorged heads I gave each of their cocks a little kiss before cleaned myself off with some cloths and a bottle of water from the car

Walking over to the lad who was still fully clothed I reached out and ran my finger along the length of his bulge he shuddered slightly and I told him it was his turn to clean me down. Placing a cloth in his hand I told him to wipe my back bracing my hands on the car I leaned forward legs tight together.

He started with long firm strokes going from the top of my shoulder to the base of my back just above the buttocks bringing the cloth back up over my ribs brushing his hand against the side of my tits.

My pussy was in need of some attention but I held back.

Opening my legs a little I told him he had missed my ass cheeks he carefully wiped them over avoiding going near the crack or under my cheeks after a few passes I told him to lose the cloth.

Taking his hand I guided his fingers under the buttock following the contour round to the soft skin on the inside of the cheek drawing it along the crack of my ass then back down and underneath so that the tips of his fingers ran over my puckered hole just catching my damp pussy before bringing his hand back up to start again.

Stroking my butt like this he began lingering when his fingers touched my pussy I was getting very wet moisture leaking from my slit coating the inside of my thighs needing more I adjusted my position opening myself up by spreading my legs further apart and sticking my butt out.

As his hand came underneath me I pushed back so instead of the brief touch he was expecting my damp pussy brushed across his palm. Reaching back I took hold of him and showed him how to rub me there his palm rocking forwards pushing through my wet swollen lips fingers brushing over my hypersensitive clit he rested the other hand on my hip and I could tell he was positioned so he could watch it felt so dirty being open like that his hand parting my puffy lips on each stroke my tight little asshole in clear view it was getting to the point where I really needed a cock inside me but that was a line I would not cross so I did the next best thing.

Bending a little at the knees I pushed my ass back some more opening my self up further taking his hand I guided his thick thumb into my pussy grinding back onto it his fingers parting my folds and rubbing over my clit he massaged his thumb round and round inside me it was nice but I needed more.

Pulling away from his thumb and again taking charge of his hand I pushed his middle and index finger into me rotating my hips and pushing back he frigged his fingers in and out pushing them in hard his knuckles pressed into my sopping lips.

Still not enough I told the others to come over getting one of them to kneel at my side telling him to reach up and rub my clit with his finger tips the other playing with my tits squeezing them hard and pinching the nipples.

So close now legs shaking the fingers in my pussy felt really good my clitoris and nipples so sensitive it was like a small electric shock each time they were touched causing a nerve to jump on the inside of my thigh

I was right on the edge the hand servicing my pussy was soaked in my juices as he fingered me his thumb rested gently on my puckered hole tickling my ass.

Reaching back I gently applied pressure until his thumb slipped past the tight hole gripped inside he began moving it and the fingers in my pussy in a pincer movement the sensations on the thin membrane between them was too much pushing back bucking my hips grinding back on the fingers deep inside me I cried out my knees buckled and I slid to the floor pressing my hands to my gushing pussy trembling and gasping for air as the most intense orgasm ever washed over me.

My friends were standing over me cocks hard I reached out running my fingers down the length but told them they would have to wait I had promised my friend with the busy fingers a special treat.

Standing I told him to take off his jeans a large wet spot darkened the front of his boxers his cock had received no attention apart from his furtive fumbling earlier I pulled his boxers down his penis slapping back into his belly cupping his balls in one hand I ran my fingernails along the shaft when I reached the head I circled my fingers round it kneeling down I rubbed the end over my nipples then pressed my soft boobs around it tit wanking him as I had done to his friends.

Breath hissed from between his teeth as I ran my tongue the length of the shaft and softly rubbed my lips over the tip taking it into my mouth swirling my tongue his breathing was harsh and sensing he would not last long smiled because that is how I wanted him.

His treat would be for him to cum over me not on my tits as the others had but over my ass I wanted to work him to orgasm nestled between my cheeks it was risky because of the places his penis couldaccidentallygo in the heat of the moment but I was confident everything was under control.

Several months ago I made a guy cum this way while squashed up on a train the only difference was I had been wearing panties.

Walking to a bench and turning my back feet slightly apart I told him it was time for his treat but he must do exactly what I said.

First I told him to hug me from behind placing one hand on a breast the other on my lower belly he pressed into me. Reaching round positioning his penis so that it lay along the crack of my ass pushing back wiggling slightly so it was nestled between the cheeks I pressed one hand on his buttock pulling him tight to me the other I braced on the bench so I could push back.

Pressing back hard slowly wiggling my ass his meat trapped between my buttocks I told him to start fucking my cheeks he started thrusting taking my hand off his ass I pressed the hand resting on my breast he got the message and started to knead my tit rubbing the nipple with his fingers.

Far from finished I pushed his other hand over my belly until his fingers rested at the top of my pussy my hand over the top of his I curled our fingers very softly over my clit allowing him to explore my wetness.

Pulled in tight working my ass his cock slid easily between my cheeks lubricated with a mixture of our fluids I could feel his heavy balls at the top of my legs his hot breath on the back of my neck he moved more urgently now pulling me back into him with so much force it was hard to breath his fingers dug painfully into my breast suddenly he loosed me and going rigid let out a cry

His cock twitched against my cheeks as he started to cum I pushed back grabbing his cock splaying one leg up on the bench aiming the head of his penis so that his warm spunk hit my ass and pussy I worked his cock until it stopped pulsing and giving it a final tug let it go.

The other two were hard again so I lay back telling them to kneel down either side of my thighs and aim their cocks at my pussy I would give them a final show.

As they started to jerk off I rubbed and pinched my nipples squeezing my boobs together running my hands down my body I started to rub the crease where my thighs meet my pussy pulling slightly with my fingers so my lips opened up a little circling my clit with the tip of one finger then dragging it down between my slit I curled my finger up into my pussy pulling it out then pushing it back in with a second finger then a third.

Both of the boys were breathing hard perspiration stood out on their foreheads eyelids fluttering they were nearly there I opened my legs wide pulling my knees up and out spreading my swollen pussy lips with my fingers the first streams of cum hitting me as one of them shot his load.

The other guy shuffled right between my legs holding the end of his penis inches away from my gaping pussy his hot load splashing over my spread lips and fingers.

When we recovered I sent one of the chaps to fetch me some bottled water so I could clean myself up a little.

Pulling on my blouse I fastened the bottom three buttons leaving it loose around my chest and not bothering with my skirt I climbed into the car one of the guys said I was welcome back anytime for a free wash and wax.

Driving out I wondered what Steve would say...

Although it was his entire fault for making stupid bets.

XX J

julesteve
julesteve
1,498 Followers
12