Summer Break Ch. 02

Story Info
Saying our good byes.
1.6k words
3.79
12.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Yoni Noni for helping me to get this published.

*****

Well, here I am, back again just doing some study while Dad and Mum are at work. I am also thinking that I haven't seen Glen for a few days. I think I will take a break and go say hello.

When I get to the front door, I can see Mrs Peters crossing the road and going to Glen's house. I walked out and stood on the porch. Then, I made it look like I was checking to see if the mailman had been by, yet.

I could see Glen from our mailbox. He was standing at his front door talking to Mrs Peters. While they were talking, Glen seen me at the mailbox and grinned. I nodded, and then noticed that the newspaper had been delivered. I turned and bent over to pick it up. When I bent over, you could see my bum as I had my short shorts on. When I stood up and turned towards Glen again, he was still talking to Mrs Peters while he was watching me.

I walked back inside and started to read the paper. I wonder what Mrs. Peters was talking to Glen about. It couldn't be too interesting, seeing Glen was watching me.

Well, before I knew it, Mum and Dad were home from work.

They asked, "How was your day?"

I said, "Okay."

I said, "I seen Mrs Peters today, going over to Glen's, the guy next door."

Mum said, "Did you?"

Dad said, "I told you she is trying to see what she can get."

I said "Do you think that Glen would have sex with her?"

Mum said, "I don't think Glen would do anything with anyone."

I said, "Why?"

The reply I got was, "He is waiting for his wife to come back."

I said, "Do you think she will come back?"

Then Dad said, "She's not coming back! If she was coming back, she would be back by now."

We had dinner and then I went to do some more study. I was laying on my bed thinking about Glen again, with a grin on my face. If only Mum and Dad knew what Glen was doing the other night. Waiting for his wife to come back?... mmmm.

I awoke to Mum and Dad talking about us getting away for a few days.

I said, "Good morning," and then they mentioned the idea to me.

I said, "That would be nice. Where would we go?"

Then Dad's mobile rang, and the plans were cancelled due to work.

Then, there was a knock at the door. Mum went to see who it was, then I heard her talking to someone.

Mum said, "Tina, are you there?"

I said, "Yes." Then, I went to the living room, and standing there was you-know-who.

I said, "Hello."

Glen said, "Hi Tina, How are you?"

Before I could reply, Mum said, "Glen's returning the plate that the tart was on, said that it was good."

I looked at Glen and said, "Was it?"

He nodded and said, "Yes it was very very nice."

I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Then, Glen left, as he had things to do.

Well over the next few weeks we seen each other when collecting the mail or going out to the car.

Mum was upstairs looking through her evening dress's because her and Dad had one of those work functions to go to again. I was looking out the window, there was Mrs Peters crossing the road again.

I said, "Mum! Mrs Peters is at it again!"

Mum said, "Tina!...Stop that you are starting to sound like your father."

I went outside and Glen waved his hand for me to come over. I went over and said, "Hi what's up?"

He said, "I was wondering if you could come over tomorrow night for dinner."

I didn't answer him straight away. I just looked and then I said, "I don't know."

He said, "Is everything ok?"

I said, "Yes."

Glen said, "I just wanted to say thank you for your friendship as well as everything else. Seeing you are leaving soon to go back to University."

I said, "Tomorrow night is ok."

He said, "Yes at 7 o'clock."

I then went inside to spend some time with Mum.

Well, tomorrow was here and Mum and Dad were busy getting ready to go out. I couldn't start to get ready until they left. I waited and thought I am a bit smaller than Mum. I will check out her clothes, and see what she has that I can wear.

Well Mum and Dad finally left and I went to check out Mum's clothes. I found one it was a black fitted dress that is low cut at the front.

I have had my shower and I am dressed ready to go.

I get to his door and ring the door bell he opens the door and he said, "Come in."

I walked in and he said, "You look great!"

I said, "Thanks."

He had set the table as if we were in a restaurant with candles and all. We had dinner then he said, "Is everything alright?"

I said, "Sure it's been a lovely evening great company and great food."

"Then what's the matter?" he asked.

I said, "I have to go."

Glen said, "Can we have a dance before you go?"

I said, "Ok."

Then he takes me into the living room, and puts a cd of slow romantic music on the player. Then we dance together slowly after the second or third song we give each other a soft kiss.

He said, "Do you still have to go?"

I took his hand and we walk into his bedroom.

He said, "What do you want?"

I said, "What I want is for you and I to have sex all night."

He said, "Well that would mean you have to stay the night."

I went into the bathroom to freshen up and when I came back into the bedroom. Glen was undressed and sitting on the bed, with covers turned down on the side where I would lay. I walked to the side of the bed where he was sitting and I unzipped my dress.

He said, "What colour do you have on this time?"

I moved the shoulder straps off my shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor.

Glen said, "I like this colour better!"

I had no underwear on under my dress at all, and I had been like that all evening. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I bent down and place my hands on his face and we started to kiss. While kissing each other he moved his hand to my shaved pussy, he started playing with me.

MMM..it felt good. Then before I knew it, we were both on the bed having full on sex. His cock was so hard I could feel it going in and out of me over and over faster and faster. He was sucking my tits while still pumping me long and hard. I can still feel him in me.

I moan, "Oooooohhhhhhh FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

He is reaching climax too he said, "I going to cum!"

We came together both of us moaning, "Yes yes yes, Ohhhhhhhhh yea."

With that we layed beside each other knowing that our time was coming to an end. I was going back to University, he was going back to normal life again. We both fell asleep to be woken by the morning sunlight coming through the window.

I got up and we kissed our last kiss, I got dressed then I went home. Luckily, Mum and Dad were still asleep. I went to my room, just layed there thinking of the last night Glen and I shared together.

I could hear Mum in the kitchen so I got up, went and sat in the kitchen while she got breakfast ready.

I asked her, "Did you and Dad have a good night?"

Before Mum could answer me Dad came in and said, "Yes we did."

I said, "That's good." Then I went to have a shower before having breakfast.

There was a knock at the front door. Dad went to see who it was, the delivery man said, "Morning sir."

My Dad said "Morning, what do we have here?"

The delivery Man said, "Flowers for Tina."

Dad said, "Tina?" He was wondering who had sent me flowers.

Dad called, "Tina."

I came into the kitchen, both Mum and Dad were there waiting to see who I'd got the flowers from. I red the card and it said, "Thankyou" xxx

I didn't say anything I just grinned.

Mum said, "Who sent you flowers?"

I said, "Glen! sent the flowers."

Mum said, "Well that's nice he knows your leaving."

I said, "Yes." Then I went to my room to finish packing. I had left the card with the flowers and Mum red it.

She said, "That's funny all it has on the card is Thank you xxx."

Then she said, "How do you know Glen sent them?"

I didn't say anything more about the flowers.

While we were sitting at the station waiting for the train.

I said, "Glen sent the flowers to me, because I have been helping him."

They looked at me and said, "Helping him with what?"

I turned and said, "I have been helping him to do what Mrs Peters has been trying to do for months."

I gave them a big hug and then waved goodbye to them as the train was leaving.