Summer Breeze Ch. 01

Story Info
Family sepnds summer of '69 at the lake.
1.5k words
4.35
102.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1969 and my parents, my two sisters, Jessica (20), Casey (19) and I were spending the summer down by the lake. It was the last fling of the Summer as we would all be heading back to college in the fall.

I had just celebrated my 18th birthday, but growing up, I had always been a sex crazed, horny little dude. I used to spy on my sisters every chance I got (unsuccessfully I might add). I tried walking in unannounced into their bedrooms or the bathroom but never got lucky enough to catch them in the act of undressing, let alone naked.

That all changed about half way through our summer vacation. We had just finished eating dinner and it was my turn to do the dishes. My parents went into the family room to watch TV, my sister Casey was on the phone as usual, and Jessie had gone in to take a bath. The cabin was setup in a "U" shape that wrapped around a small courtyard facing the lake, with the kitchen window facing out into the courtyard.

The sun was setting and it was getting dark. As I stood there doing the dishes, I saw the bathroom light come on. I noticed that the curtains weren't drawn all the way and I could see shadows and movement through the window. Stopping what I was doing, I went into the other room to check on my parents and sister. Casey was on the phone as usual, Dad was already asleep in his recliner in front of the TV, and Mom was reading a magazine on the couch and looked like she was about to fall asleep too.

Walking out the back door, I tiptoed to the bathroom window in the dark. I was worried about getting caught but couldn't let this opportunity go by. I looked around one more time to make sure I was alone and peered in through the bathroom window. Jessie had taken her shirt off and was in the process of taking her shorts and panties off. I watched in awe as she pulled her shorts over her hips and bending over slid them off her legs. I got a great view of her butt and pussy as her back was facing the window. Jessie had always been an athlete, running track, playing softball and it showed... she was absolutely breathtaking. She had an athletes body that was long and lean with well rounded muscles...She didn't have an ounce of fat on her and as she turned to face the mirror, I saw that she had flawless medium sized boobs that stood straight out, with pale smooth skin and tiny pink nipples that rode high on her breasts.

As I watched, she admired herself, turning left and right as she studied her reflection. She pinched and pulled on her nipples and softly rubbed her breasts, and I could see by the look on her face that she was getting turned on. She started to rub her belly and move her hand down to her pussy, when there was a knock at the bathroom door and I thought Damn...so close and now she was going to be interrupted.

It was Casey, and as she came into the bathroom she said something to Jessie. I couldn't hear what it was but Jessie giggled and playfully slapped her on the arm. Casey walked over to the tub and turned the water on filling it for a bath, then to my surprise, my older sister began undressing too.

She was just the opposite of Jessie. Her hair was blonde, but it was dark compared to Jessie's yellow corn-silk hair, her tits were full and round, topped off with big puffy nipples. She had dark blonde hair growing between her legs, but what surprised me was that she had shaved around her pussy lips and trimmed her bush in the shape of a heart like the actresses I've seen in porn movies. Casey turned around and I got another surprise, she had a little blue butterfly tattooed on her right butt cheek. They stepped into the tub together and I watched as my sisters took their bath.

Jessie lathered up a washcloth and scrubbed Casey's back and shoulders. I watched in amazement as Casey leaned back and lay her head on her sisters shoulder. Jessie then reached around taking the big nipples between her thumbs and fingers, squeezing and pulling on them. Casey spread her knees and opened her legs giving me a clear view of her pussy. She reached down between her legs and started rubbing her lips and put a finger inside, fucking herself as her younger sister played with her tits.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my two sisters were playing with each other and I was getting the show of my life. I checked around again to make sure I was alone and unzipped my shorts letting them fall down around my ankles. Grabbing my cock, I started jerking off slowly. I wanted this to last as long as possible. It was incredible and I didn't want it to end too soon. Didn't work, I exploded, shooting spurt after spurt against the wall, around my hands and onto the ground. It was so intense that my knees buckled and I had to sit down.

After a few minutes, I caught my breath and gathered my thoughts. Were my sisters lesbians? Were they Bi-Sexual? Maybe they were just horny and comfortable with each other. I know they had always been close...but I had no idea how close. I pulled up my shorts and watched my sisters for a few minutes more, long enough to see Casey get off. I decided to go back inside before someone came looking for me. One thing for sure, I had a whole new insight to my sisters and this was going to be one heck of a summer.

Later that night, alone in my room, I replayed the incident in my mind and got hard again. I figured everyone was asleep so I pulled the covers down, took off my shorts and started playing with my cock. I closed my eyes and imagined my two sisters playing with each other while I masturbated. I was so wrapped up (no pun intended) in what I was doing that I never heard the door to my room open and my sister Casey walk in. I nearly jumped out of bed when I felt her hand on my cock. I tried to reach for my covers, but it was too late. She looked me straight in the eyes and asked..."So, did you enjoy watching Jessie and me?"

I stammered, "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about".

"Sure you do," She said, and started stroking her hand up and down my cock. "I saw you at the window while we were in the bath. It's all right, I don't mind that you watched us, as a matter of fact it really made me hot."

I leaned back while she continued to stroke me. Then I got a bright idea. "I don't think it's fair that I'm sitting here naked while you're still in your pj's." She smiled, stood up and took her top off. Her tits bounced free and her nipples got real hard.

She started to sit back down on the bed, and I said, "The bottoms too." She looked at me through squinting eyes, and for a moment I thought I had pushed my luck and blown it. Then she shrugged, hooked her thumbs in the waistband and yanked her bottoms down and off. She sat on the bed cross legged giving me a great view as her pussy opened up. I had trouble breathing and I could actually hear my heartbeat.

Casey looked at my cock and said, "Well, aren't you going to finish that? I really want to watch you get off." I wrapped my hand around my cock and started jerking off, while watching Casey watching me. Licking her lips, she started playing with her tits. Slowly sliding a hand down her belly and between her legs, I watched as my sister played with her pussy and then slip a finger inside.

The smell of sex filled the air as we both jerked off. Her breathing grew heavy, then she gave a little squeal, closed her eyes and shuddered as she came...and that was all I needed. The first spurt landed on her right breast, dripping down her nipple and off to her thigh. The second and third spurts landed on her belly and leg. When I stopped coming, I opened my eyes and saw Casey smiling at me. She took a drop of my cum off her breast and licked her finger. "Not bad, that was awesome little brother" she said, then she leaned across and gave me a peck on the lips picked up her pj's and wiggled bare-ass naked back to her room.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I had to be dreaming. But no dream could be this good. I grinned widely and tried to get some sleep.