Summer Business

Story Info
Summer business brings more work than I could have imagined.
9k words
4.56
85.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude:

"I'll be back in about half an hour, Rod is here if you need anything."

I knew Erin's comment was meant more for her husband. Rod had suffered a stroke two years previous, and although he could get around, I had come to learn in the several weeks I worked for them he managed little more than pressing the garage door opener so I could get at their gardening tools. This summer I decided I would do what I loved for a change. We needed extra cash to pull ourselves out of debt, and I had done the shit jobs already, including overnight paper deliveries and scrubbing toilets. The money was steady but I hated it. This summer I planned to spend my extra time digging in dirt so to speak. I loved working outside, flower beds, veggie gardens, shrubs and trees... you name it I loved it, and living in an apartment complex for two years had taken that away from me. This summer I had some flyers and business cards printed, posted a couple free online ads, and quickly started getting odd jobs here and there.

I loved it but my wife hated it, "You need something permanent" she'd say. True enough if we were to pay down the debt we owed and get out of renting, I definitely needed a steady second income. My hope for the summer was to obtain a few steady clients who I could work for a couple nights each week after my regular day job, but by mid-August that hadn't yet happened. It was still the odd job here and there. I didn't care so much since I enjoyed doing it, 'do what you love' they say... well I was, but was resenting my wife more and more. Every week we would argue about the money I wasn't making. Fine for her since she wasn't the one doing the shit jobs due to a shoulder problem that kept her from anything beyond her daytime desk job. And I was looking for something else although half-heartedly, not wanting to lose out on the potential of a steady client for my fledgling summer business. Of course the arguments did little for our sex life, Mother's day and once the weekend after. Before that maybe five times in the previous year. I had no idea what she did for relief but I spent my time searching free porn sites and literature to masturbate to. That and I lived vicariously through a buddy who although was in a relationship was tapping everything he could, and mostly younger women he worked with... "The summer of Tom" he called it. Tom had even invited me to partake in one of his regular weekly nights out, seems one of his co-workers (almost 20 years his junior) had a younger sister into older guys as well and he thought I fit the bill. Flattered, curious, I have to say I definitely considered considering it. In the end I took the high road and opted not to partake...

Chapter 1:

Erin had replied to one of my online ads offering yard work and odd jobs in the evenings, telling me on the phone they had a large corner lot (in a fairly high end subdivision I would soon see) and had let it go recently but were looking for help getting it back up to what it was. I was to come by one night after my regular job and spend a few hours prepping a couple flower beds, moving some dirt and mulch, general stuff. "If it works out we have a lot of work for you" she had told me.

When I arrived that first night the attractive older woman met me at the front door and asked me to meet her around the side at the garage. As I walked around the corner I thought to myself she was probably in her early fifties, no older, and obviously a professional of some sort based on the business attire she was wearing. As I came to the side the garage door was opening and I had the opportunity to look a little more closely as she stood there waiting to greet me again. The door revealed red two inch pumps, fairly muscular looking bare legs to the knee, black skirt, black jacket and red satiny blouse, and then a stunning smile, glasses framed her twinkling eyes, and sandy light brown hair tied up in the back, not a bun but something like that. "It's great to meet you Eric" she said as she reached to take my hand in hers. Soft. "Sorry I didn't have time to change, traffic was bad and I just got in before you arrived. Let me show you around."

As she bent to take off her shoes "Can't walk around in these things" I took the few seconds to glance down her blouse. Nice cleavage for an older lady, and the fringe of a red lace bra. She led the way in bare feet across the driveway and down the short but fairly steep slope to the back yard, muscular calves indeed, possibly a runner I thought. She spoke as she walked, telling me about the numerous flower beds that needed to be spruced up, hedges to be trimmed and other general maintenance around the yard. I enjoyed the conversation, throwing in a few timely comments, showing I knew what I was talking about, and also enjoyed watching the sway of her hips as she walked from one area to the next. She gave me instructions for the three hours I had committed to and then explained about their situation briefly.

Her husband Rod was a retired navy officer, they had purchased the home three years ago mainly for the property and grounds. Shortly after he had suffered a stroke and had spent the last two years in rehabilitation. At this point he could manage to mow the front expanse of their lawns on the ride-on ( pretty much a big square, no intricate turns) and they had been looking for someone who they could trust to do what was needed and not ruin what they hoped Rod could get back to in time. She asked a bit about my situation so I explained this was an 'on the side' thing as I tried to pay down some debt. The bonus was I loved to play in the dirt, and living in an apartment with my wife and two kids didn't give me much opportunity any more. "Hence the name" I said as I handed her a card "Digging in the Dirt, Yard Work and Odd Jobs"

"I like that" she said taking it from my hand chuckling "Cute! Well I'll let you get started, I'm off to start dinner."

I spent the next three hours doing my best to be sure I impressed her. I figured if they had money to spend it might as well be on me! As I was chopping up some of the dead lilac branches I had removed Erin came out to inspect my work, still in her skirt and red blouse, no jacked and a pair of ugly garden clogs or something. "It's certainly cooling off in the evenings" she commented as she folded her arms across her chest.

I showed her my handiwork, how I cut the dead branches and trunks at an angle to stop rain water from pooling to avoid rot. (she was impressed) The main flower bed I had worked on was neatly edged and mulched (further impressed) and I mentioned a problem I had spotted with her Virginia Creeper overtaking her water and electric meters that would need to be cut back to avoid complaints from the two utilities. As I spoke she glanced around at the things I mentioned and I took those opportunities to quickly steal looks at her nipples which were jutting out through the shiny red material of her top. Her smile said it all, "It all looks great Eric, I'm very pleased. Just knock once you've cleaned up and we can discuss what's next." What's next I fantasized, letting my mind wonder what was under the skirt as I watched her walk back to the house.

We agreed I would come over two to three nights each week when I didn't or they didn't have other commitments, mainly working in their yard but also I would do the odd job inside as well, finally giving me the some of the regular hours I was looking for. So over the weeks that followed I did just that, and mainly worked outside. Rod had made a list of things he wanted done, which had new things added each day as I crossed things out it seemed. Fine by me as they paid well and were great people to work for. I started to do the odd thing inside as well. Moving heavy things that she couldn't, including livingroom furniture one day, and putting together a shelving unit in their basement rec room which took almost four hours one night. This was this night we got to know each a little better. Rod couldn't make it down to the rec room, and after guiding me down with the two large boxes with the shelving materials from some box store, Erin promised she'd be back in a minute to help.

Help meant she stood over me for a few minutes as I read through the instructions and laid the pieces out and then slumping in a big comfy chair with a drink she made at the bar. As I worked we chatted about nothing at first, then about gardening and the new things she wanted to do with the back. I made sure to pause to look at her while she talked ever so often, both to be polite and to check out her shapely legs in the baggy shorts she was wearing (like cut off sweats that were probably Rod's at one point) and braless tits in her clingy tee. Although she didn't have the perky ones of a twenty something hotty, for a fifty-three year old they looked great! This no doubt from the two half marathons she trained for and ran each of the past twenty plus years. This was where our conversation changed.

She told me of how she and Rod had moved here after his retirement, a relief for her after living all over the country following his Navy career. They had hoped to live quietly until Erin retired at fifty-five as a legal consultant. Something she had done for the past eight years after struggling as a lawyer hopping firms and cities. Everything changed of course with Rod's stroke. They needed a live in assistant for him so Erin could pursue her career, "And although I'm grateful for the nearly two years he stayed with us, we lost all privacy in our lives."

Curious I questioned this. "Oh well, you know...." Erin paused, looked at me and bit her lip. Then she downed the remaining drink in her hand, "Let's just say it's like living with an unwanted house guest who always seems to be under your feet, but needs to be under your feet and your thankful they are... do you know what I mean?" I shook my head. Then she blurted out all at once, "I needed to close and lock the bathroom door when I went in to use it, to shower, lock the bedroom door when I changed, I bought new less 'flattering' night clothes, things like that... would you like a beer? I'm having another drink..."

"Sure I'd love one." That was a vision, Erin in the shower, changing, I wondered what she used to wear to bed... what she wears now!!! "So was this guy always barging in on you or something?" I asked.

"No not at all" she was at the bar again, her back to me. "A perfect gentleman actually" she said as she walked back handing me my beer. "I was just self conscious mostly."

"About what???" I probably sounded a little too incredulous, still thinking about her naked in the shower. She gave me a quizzical look, pausing as she sat down. "Take a break, have a seat." She gestured to the sofa next to her chair.

Okay change the subject before you get in shit I thought "So wow, two marathons? I'm envious, no wonder you're in such great shape." I praised.

"Half marathons" Erin corrected. "And it's not so bad, you could probably do it, do you run?" She hadn't even flinched at my compliment.

" A bit, not as much as I would like... no time really."

"Oh are we keeping you too busy?" She was genuinely concerned.

"No no..." I quickly put her at ease "I don't make the time is more like it, sometimes I get out a few nights a week at most."

"No wonder you don't make the time if your running at night, try mornings that's when I run, gives me energy for the rest of the day." She paused a few moments as if considering her next words... "Why don't you come with me sometime, I'd be happy to help you get into a routine to work up to a half too if you'd like?"

"Sure!" I blurted before I thought, and then it was too late.

"Great!!! When would you like to start? I'm running in the morning and it's only a short one so I can go easy on you..." she smiled that gorgeous smile. I could tell she was genuinely excited about this. "Can you meet me here at 6:30? We'll take my car up to the head of the trail I run on, I know when I need to turn back for which distances so I'd prefer there if that's okay?"

"Sure... that'll give me enough time to get to work on time." What did I just do... how stupid was that... "I better get this finished then." I said is I drained the beer and got back to work.

"I'll be upstairs then" Erin said as she stood up and stretched her arms above her head. I took another quick look as the tee stretched across her tits and nipples, giving me a peek as well at her almost flat stomach as it lifted slightly. "Call me when your done and I'll pay you before you go."

With that she took my empty bottle and headed up. I watched the muscles in her calves tighten with each step, and although she was a bit hippy, I sooo wanted to see her ass better than in those baggy shorts.

Chapter 2:

"Hi!" Holy shit was more like it... Erin came out before I knocked the next morning wearing tight short lycra shorts and a matching sport bikini-like top thingy and runners.

"Ready to go?" She asked, glancing down at my runners, "Glad to see you've got decent shoes!"

The drive was a short one with not much conversation. I wouldn't look over as I knew I couldn't do so without getting caught checking out this sexy older woman. Bad enough my thoughts were causing my dick to stir a bit inside my loose shorts, and too loose to hold it down so I bit my tongue hoping to get my mind off what I was thinking and avoid an embarrassing situation. I knew once I started running it would be fine... WRONG!

We got out of Erin's car "Stretches first?" was all she said as she started loosening up her muscles in front of me. I walked around beside and a bit behind her... bad move. I watched her ass and legs while she went through her routine, hardly stretching myself. Well part of me was stretching, my dick was almost fully erect seeing Erin's sexy ass in her tight shorts, my favourite part of a woman's body. As she reached to one ankle and then the other, bent at the waist with her head almost touching her knee, I could make out the lines of her pussy as the fabric stretched over her mound. Fuck, I was useless.

After this she stood asking if I was ready "Yup" I said, staying in a stretch to hide my erection. As she started I shifted it as best I could so that it wouldn't be so obvious and then caught up. We ran at a fairly casual pace, I think she took it pretty easy on me that first time. Not that it mattered really, as about two km or so in I got a cramp in my right calf and went down like a baby, whimpering and clutching my leg. Erin came right over to me and encouraged I lay back and stretch it out as she massaged the knot in my calf muscle. My erection had not completely left as we ran, probably because I kept thinking about that ass and pussy running beside me. As I was realizing this I also realized Erin was squatting at my foot as she worked on my calf. I looked down at her and could perfectly see the lines of her pussy as the fabric stretched across it and the seam parted the lips ever so slightly. BAM my erection was completely back. Problem was I still couldn't get up to try and conceal it.

"Here let me help you up, maybe you can walk it out." Erin said as she rose and came around to reach down and gave me her hand.

I let her help me up, hoping for the best, but when I stood my dick was tenting out in my shorts so it would be obvious to Erin. She was a champ though and didn't say a word, just walked with her arm around my waist. This of course meant her sweaty body was pressed against mine and my erection wasn't going anywhere. When I had walked out the cramp, Erin suggested we head back "just in case". So we fairly quietly went back to her car and then to her house. "I'm gonna head home" I said as I went to my truck.

"Try again on Friday?"

I hesitated at first but then answered "Sure!" What the hell I thought.

"Make sure you stretch that thing out properly first though okay?" Erin said this with a wink, I was sure she meant my erection. I couldn't wait to stretch it now though. I drove five minutes from her house and pulled into a large parking lot, stopping in the middle away from the few other cars and the entrance to the grocery store. I was so horny by this point thinking of how Erin looked in her outfit, her hands on me, how I'd love to fuck her with that ass grinding in my crotch, I barely pumped my dick a few times before I felt that feeling in my balls. I cupped them and gently squeezed as I pumped, sending the first two streams up and onto the windshield and over the steering wheel. Then I lay my spinning head back and kept pumping until nothing was left.

Chapter #3:

Friday morning turned out to be a hot, sticky morning, the temperature already high by the time I drove to meet Erin for our run. As I drove in she was outside stretching, already with sweat glistening on her body. "Morning" I greeted her as I glanced down at my dick to be sure the snugger fitting shorts I had on were doing their job.

"Morning... I already went for half my run, hope you don't mind? I needed to add a few extra k's in after the other day put me off my plan."

"Sorry about that" feeling a bit stupid as I blushed.

"No it's fine, you were obviously in no shape to continue." I caught her glance down as she spoke, "better stretching today and more hydration I hope?"

"Definitely" I replied. Plus I had already beat off in the shower before getting dressed as I pictured Erin's ass in her tight running gear.

With that we headed to the trail and this time spent an uneventful run in the heat. I was quite proud of myself, both for keeping up with her and for managing to avoid another erection. When we got back to her car we stood outside and she dried off a bit with a towel as we chatted, while I wiped sweat with my shirt. "Here" she tossed me the damp towel.

"Thanks." I used it to mop my face, inhaling her sent as I did. I quickly caught myself as my mind went to her ass again. Not wanting a repeat in front of her I tossed it back and headed for my door "Ready to go?"

As we arrived back I mentioned what time I'd be by that evening and confirmed what work had priority. Erin mentioned she had a couple errands but Rod would be there if she wasn't when I arrived.

I pulled in the driveway just before 4:30 that night and assumed she hadn't yet left as her car still sat in the garage. "Oh hi Eric" Erin greeted me as she came out into the garage. "I'm just about to go out, I shouldn't be too long." Rod followed her out, waving to me and smiled. She came back and gave him a peck on the cheek, "I'll be back in about half an hour, Rod is here if you need anything."

With that she hopped in the car and backed out. "How are things Rod?" I asked.

"Oh you know." To look at Rod you would never know the man was not his normal self other than his right hand which appeared as if it were glued and unmoving, to the right side of his stomach. As he spoke the words were spoken slightly slow and deliberate, as were his movements.

"I'm gonna get started" I said as I started to turn.

"Help me to the back" he said as he shuffled towards me. I took his arm and we carefully eased down the slope to the back, then up the two steps to the ground level deck as he pointed to a chair near it's edge. "Mind... Mind... sorry............... Mind if we chat while you work?"

"Not at all" I replied as I went back to get the tools I would need for the nights work. When I returned Rod was surveying the back yard from his vantage point.

"You do good work, we really appreciate your being here."

"Thanks, I enjoy the opportunity." We were quiet for a while then as I started hand trimming the forsythia hedge along the back of the lot. I expected he just wanted the company while Erin was out but soon realized he had other things on his mind.

"She enjoys you running with her." I smiled in reply. "And.. And... And I appreciate you're spending the extra time with her." Odd comment I thought.