Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers

As Debi turned from the hole, Don had a glimpse of white skin under her robe as it briefly swung open. Putting his eye to the hole, he, too, saw his mother riding his father, her pussy open to his view as his father's cock slid in and out of her pussy, glistening with juices. Don felt his cock stirring as he watched. Then he noticed that things were building to a climax, so he stood up from the hole and turned to offer Debi a look. As he turned, he saw Debi's hand pull out of her bathrobe and again got a glimpse of her white skin under the robe, even a glimpse of her breasts and a flash of hair between her legs. Mumbling that he thought they were getting ready to cum, he stood aside as Debi moved back to the hole to watch.


As she put her eye to the hole, Debi could see her mother really writhing on her father's cock as she rode up and down. As she watched, she let her hand steal back into her robe to rub herself, even as she saw her mother's body stiffen as she came and her father's legs spasm as he came at the same time. Then suddenly her mother jumped off of her father's cock as it was spurting cum into the air and she bent over and took it into her mouth, even as it was still spurting. Debi watched in fascination as her mother sucked her father's cock as it came, licking all of the juices off of it that were covering it. Then she saw her fall over next to her father and the lights went out.

Pulling her hand from her robe as she turned around, Debi saw Don standing there fidgeting, a bulge in his pants where his cock had gotten hard from the show. Still excited and wanting to test him, Debi smiled at him.

"Don," she said, "I want you to masturbate for me now."

"What?" he asked. "I just did that for you before dinner."

"I know," Debi said, "but I want you to do it again for me."

"I don't know if I can again so soon," Don said.

"It looks to me like you can," Debi said, indicating the bulge in the front of his pants.

"Do I have to?" Don asked forlornly. "Haven't you seen enough for today?"

"This is the last time before we leave for camp in the morning," Debi said. "Just do it once more for me before we leave."

Don just stood there, really uncomfortable with the situation. He was having strong regrets about his agreement with Debi. If she told his parents, they would just kill him and it would be over, but with Debi he was stuck with this agreement until school started in the fall. Maybe death was preferable, he thought.

"Come on, Don," Debi said. "You promised."

"I know I did," Don said. "It's not really a very fair agreement."

"Then you shouldn't have promised," Debi said, "but you did. So come on, let's see it," she said.

As Don slowly pulled his underwear down, freeing his already hard cock, a miserable look on his face, Debi felt sorry for him.

"I'll tell you what," she said, a sudden grin on her face. "If you masturbate for me, I'll masturbate for you at the same time."

"What?" Don exclaimed. "What did you say?"

"You heard me," Debi said. "If you do it for me, I'll do it for you."

As she said this, Debi let a hand sneak into her robe, down to her pussy. As Don stared in astonishment, he could see her hand moving under the robe, though the robe remained shut to his view. Debi just smiled at him as he stood there, his cock standing out in front of him as he stared at her.

"Well," Debi said, "get started, I have."

As Don slowly let his hand fall to his cock, Debi smiled at him, her hand obviously busy under the robe.

"How do I know you're really doing it?" Don asked. "You could be just faking it. You can see that I'm not," he said, slowly beginning to stroke his cock.

"That's easy," Debi said, letting her robe fall open, revealing her nakedness underneath.

As Don stared at her in astonishment, he could see her breasts were nice and full, just like their mother's, with nice hard nipples sticking out from the ends. As his gaze fell south, he could see her hand busy between her legs, though he couldn't make out any detail.


"I can't see anything," Don said. "It's too dark in here. You could still be faking it," he said.

"Well, I'm not," Debi said, enjoying the feeling of her fingers in her pussy, enjoying the sight of Don's cock in his hand right in front of her.

"Let's go out in the light so I can see you," Don suggested as he slowly stroked his cock.

After a brief hesitation, Debi agreed and they left the closet into Don's room.

"Okay," Don said, "let's see you do it. Here, you sit here on the bed and I'll stand in front of you."

"Sure," Debi agreed, moving to the bed where she sat down. Leaning back on her left elbow and pulling her feet up onto the bed, Debi let her knees fall apart, giving Don an unimpeded view of her pussy, light blonde hair softly covering it. Reaching down with her right hand, Debi parted her pussy lips and let a finger slide between them, softly rubbing her clit as she did so.

Don just stared in amazement as Debi slowly rubbed her clit, sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy lips as she did so. At the same time, Don was purposefully stroking his cock in excitement as he watched his sister's fingers playing in her pussy in front of him, her nipples hard and her mouth hanging open. As Debi watched Don stroking himself in front of her as she masturbated, she couldn't help giggling at the absurdity of the situation. When Don asked her what she was laughing about, she just closed her eyes for a second and furiously rubbed her clit in answer.

When Debi noticed Don's breathing getting ragged as he approached orgasm, she suddenly sat up.

"I want to hold it when it cums," she said. "I want to feel what it's like."

"No way," Don said. "That's not part of our agreement."

"Oh, please, Don," Debi implored, "just let me hold it when you cum. It won't hurt you or anything."

"No way," Don repeated. "Absolutely no way."

"If you let me hold yours, I'll let you hold mine," Debi said, running her fingers into her pussy as she said so.

"There's nothing to hold," Don answered lamely.

"Oh, don't be silly," Debi said. "Don't you want to see what it's like? I mean, you've been watching mom and dad, don't you want to see for yourself what it's like?"

"You're my sister," Don said indignantly.

"So what," Debi replied. "You're not going to hurt me or anything. Besides, we're masturbating together anyway, what's it matter who's holding what when it happens?"

"I don't think so," Don said, staring at Debi's fingers in her pussy.

"Sure, come on," Debi said, sitting up. "Let me hold it now until you cum. You tell me what to do," she said, reaching for his cock.

"You promise you'll let me touch yours?" Don asked sheepishly, really wanting to see what it was all about.

"Absolutely," Debi said. "Tell me what to do."

"Well, just hold it in your hand like I'm doing," he said. "Then just slide your hand up and down the way I'm doing it."


Don held his breath as Debi reached out and tentatively grasped his cock, her small, cool hand feeling very exciting as she grasped him. Then very slowly she started sliding her hand up and down on him, gently squeezing him as she did so. She very quickly got the hang of it and gently continued stroking him as he stood in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Then with her other hand, Debi reached between his legs and gently fondled his balls as she continued to stroke his cock, softly rolling them in her fingers as she explored him. Don could feel his balls building up to a climax as Debi played with him and he warned her that he was getting ready to cum.

As she continued to stroke his cock, his balls churning, Debi leaned close to him to watch as he came. Suddenly Don stiffened and groaned as his balls spasmed in orgasm, suddenly shooting cum from his cock right into Debi's face! As she opened her mouth in surprise, his cock continued to squirt cum, right into her mouth! Quickly holding his cock a little to the side, Debi continued to pump his cock as it finished shooting cum from the end. Having overcome her surprise at the sudden explosion of cum into her face and mouth, Debi quickly swallowed as Don finished cumming. Then squeezing the last drops of cum from his cock, she leaned forward and licked the end of his cock, licking the last drops of cum from the end and swallowing. As Don held his breath, Debi again leaned forward and gently sucked the head of his cock between her lips, probing into the slit with her tongue as she gently sucked the last of the cum from his cock. Then letting his cock go, she sat up and smiled at him.

"Well, how did I do?" she asked. "Did I do it right? Did it feel good?"

"You did just fine," Don said, sprawling on the bed beside her, his now flaccid cock laying limp in his lap.

"That was fun," Debi said. "I liked doing it. And your cum tastes good, too," she said. "Next time I'm going to swallow it all, just like mom."

"Whenever you want," Don agreed, not caring about anything anymore. "But now it's my turn," he said, sitting up. "Show me what to do."

"Well, okay," Debi agreed. "Look," she said, pulling her legs up and spreading her knees as she lay back on the bed, giving Don a complete look at her wide-open pussy. "You just gently rub right here," she said, gently rubbing her clit with her finger. "Just rub nice and gentle in little circles around here."

Leaning forward, Don placed his finger next to Debi's between her pussy lips. He could feel the warm moistness of her pussy as he began to slowly rub his finger around and around on her clit, causing her to squirm. With his other hand Don began to explore her pussy with his fingers as he continued to stroke her clit with the other hand. He ran his fingers along her pussy lips and around her hole, occasionally pushing the tip of a finger into her hole. He would grasp her pussy lips between his fingers, rolling them and feeling the thickness and fullness of them, plump between his fingers.

As he continued to stroke Debi's clit and play with her pussy, Don could see moisture forming, pooling in her little hole which was slightly peeping open at him. Continuing to rub her clit, Debi was now really squirming on the bed as Don's busy fingers stimulated her. She could feel her juices beginning to flow as she became more and more excited. Suddenly Debi felt her orgasm building to a deafening crescendo as Don twiddled her clit. Stifling a scream, Debi humped her pussy against Don's hand as her orgasm swept over her, wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure flooding her pussy, drenching Don's hand as he continued his assault on her clit. Unable to take any more, Debi reached down and grabbed his hand, holding it so he couldn't torture her any more. Bending forward, Don flicked his tongue out and gave her clit one flick, causing her to spasm once more and giving him a taste of her sopping pussy.

After laying for several minutes without saying anything, recovering her strength, her legs splayed open still, Debi sat up and stared at her brother.

"That was just incredible, Don" Debi said. "I've never had an orgasm like that before. You did that so good."

"Well, it was sort of fun," Don agreed, blushing slightly. "It felt good when you did me, too," he added.

"Well, we can do it again, can't we?" Debi asked. "I mean, we have all summer at camp and you did agree, remember?"

"Yes, I remember," Don said. "I just thought. . ."

"What did you think?" Debi inquired. "This doesn't change anything. You gave me your word and I expect you to keep it. I can still tell them whenever I want, but I promise never to tell them if you keep your end of the bargain."

"Okay," Don agreed. "But maybe we can do it together some more, too."

"Well, sure," Debi agreed, "but you've still got to masturbate for me whenever I want."

"Fine," Don answered, "I will. I always keep my word."

"I know you do," Debi responded, "that's why I know you'll do it."

Jumping up off the bed, pulling her robe closed around herself, Debi gave Don a quick hug, reaching down to give his cock one last squeeze as she left the room. Don pulled his shorts back on and went to bed, thinking about the summer at camp, but his mind continually wandered back to the events of this evening. He just couldn't believe all of the things that had happened to him.

The next morning came very early and there was much hustle and bustle and confusion as everyone hurried to load the car for the ride to the airport and get to the flight in time. Hugging and kissing their parents good-bye, Don and Debi boarded their flight and found their seats. Very shortly they were airborne, bound for Denver.

After they had been served the initial in-flight sodas, Debi nudged Don in the ribs and indicated for him to follow her. Moving to the back of the plane where the toilets were, Debi quickly glanced around as she opened the door and darted inside, pulling Don in behind her before he could protest. As she closed the door, Debi turned and sat on the toilet and looked at Don, a big grin on her face.

"I want you to masturbate for me now," Debi declared.

"What, now?" Don asked. "What's the matter with you? This is an airplane."

"So what? Does that mean that you can't masturbate anymore?" Debi inquired. "Go on, masturbate," she insisted.

Reluctantly Don unzipped his pants and fished his limp cock out, barely able to hold it with two fingers. As Debi's eyes glittered as she leaned forward to watch him, Don slowly tried to massage himself hard, but the combination of the plane's motion and his fear of being caught made him unable to get his cock hard.

"See, I can't right now," Don said in frustration.

"Oh, sure you can," Debi insisted. "I'll help you."


Reaching forward, Debi grasped his cock between her fingers and began to roll it and pull on it, trying to encourage it to get hard. When this failed to work, she suddenly leaned forward and licked the end of his cock with her tongue, causing it to twitch in response. When she noticed this response, Debi leaned forward and licked the head of Don's cock again, again eliciting a twitch and a perceptible increase in size. Opening her mouth again, Debi stuck her tongue out and licked the entire underside of Don's cock, causing an immediate response in size as it began to grow. Again licking the underside of his cock, Debi this time allowed his cock to rest on her tongue as she drew it into her mouth, softly sucking on it as she did so. Don gasped with delight as he felt his sister's tongue begin to lick and suck on his rapidly growing cock.

As his cock grew to its full size, Don just leaned back against the door and closed his eyes as Debi continued to suck on his cock like it was a tootsie roll. He couldn't believe how good it felt as she continued to suck on him. He felt her tongue as it probed the slit at the end of his cock and twitched as he felt her cup his balls in her hand and lightly roll them around like little marbles. As she continued, Don felt his balls beginning to churn as Debi quickly excited him to orgasm. Warning Debi that he was about to cum, Debi grasped him even more firmly and sucked even harder on him. Suddenly he felt himself explode and cum shot from his cock into Debi's eagerly sucking mouth. He felt her tongue teasing his cock as she continued to suck the cum from him, gulping it down as fast as she could until there was no more. Giving his balls one last squeeze and reaming the slit of his cock with her tongue as she gave it one last suck, Debi sat back up, a triumphant smile on her face as she licked her lips and swallowed the last of Don's cum.

"Wow," Debi said. "That was so neat. I mean, I really liked it. It was so wild when your thing started spurting," she said. "I could feel it each time it pulsed, then I would taste your cum, all warm and salty in my mouth. Umm, it was so good."

"It sure felt great," Don agreed, trying to get his cock stuffed back in his pants. "Nothing's ever felt better."

"Well, I want you to do it to me, too," Debi said, "but we'd better get back to our seats before they think something's wrong. You can do it to me after we eat."

"That's not part of our deal," Don said faintly.

"Well, you can either do it to me or you can masturbate again for me in your seat," Debi said with a grin. "It's your choice."

"Some choice," Don grumbled.

"Hey, don't complain," Debi said, "maybe you'll enjoy it. I know I will."

Debi then opened the door and stepped out into the aisle, then motioned Don to quickly follow her. Without anyone seeming to notice, they made their way back to their seats and sat down. After about an hour, the stewardesses started serving the lunch. After they had finished their lunches and the stewardesses had collected all the trays, Debi whispered to Don that it was time for him to do her now. Don tried to resist but Debi wouldn't let him, finally almost pulling him up from his seat to the back of the plane. After they had successfully sneaked into the toilet, Debi quickly pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down, then jumped up on the edge of the sink, her heels resting on the edge of the counter, exposing her open pussy to Don's gaze.

"Come on," Debi said, rubbing herself, "lick me. Make me cum the way I did for you."

With a sigh, Don got down on his knees and approached her pussy with his face, smelling the ripeness of Debi as he got closer. As he leaned closer, Debi reached down with one hand and held her pussy open for him. Leaning into her pussy, Don let his tongue flick out and taste her, then he let his tongue slide from the bottom of her pussy to the top along one of her pussy lips, again getting a taste of her. Moving to the other side of her pussy, Don let his tongue slide from bottom to top along the other pussy lip, circling her clit at the top when he got there.

Debi was panting with pleasure as Don continued to lick her pussy, letting his tongue slide up and down like a cat, lapping at her pussy and occasionally stopping to run little circles around her clit. Debi was now holding his head with one hand and her pussy open with the other. As Don continued to explore Debi's pussy with his tongue -- he was now enjoying himself -- he began to make circles around her hole and then up around her clit, never quite touching either. Then suddenly, after making several circles around her hole, Don suddenly pushed his stiffened tongue into Debi's hole, sliding his tongue as far as it would go up into her hole and sucking on her. Debi almost screamed in pleasure as Don commenced to flitter his tongue about up in her hole while at the same time sucking on her. Then Don moved up to her clit, capturing it between his lips and teasing it with his tongue as he sucked on it.

Debi began to buck with excitement as she felt Don's tongue driving her to orgasm. She was rubbing her clit all over his nose as he returned to her hole to drive his tongue up and suck on her. Then suddenly she began to cum, her orgasm causing her whole body to twitch as it shook her. Don was suddenly inundated with juices as Debi's orgasm cut loose, flooding his mouth with her as he gulped and sucked, quickly licking her clean as he chased every last drop down to slurp it up. Then he stood up and looked at Debi sitting on the counter, her pussy gaping open and moisture still beading in her hole. Bending over once more, Don jammed his tongue up her hole and sucked the last of her juices from her pussy then stood up again.

"Come on," Don said, "get dressed. We need to get back to our seats."

"God, that was wonderful," Debi said. "I can't believe how good that felt. Did you like it? Was it fun for you?" she asked.

"Yeah," Don said, "I liked it. It tastes sort of neat. It's fun watching you squirm, too," he added with a laugh. "It's almost like turning the tables on you."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers