Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

Story Info
Bill get more than a merit badge at Scout Camp.
42.2k words
4.49
33.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

Prologue

The line separating fact from fantasy often blurs as one ages; this is not true for me. The line is very clear. With one exception, all of the characters and most of the incidents are as described. The reader will have to determine which is the exception. There is one indisputable fact that runs throughout, however: almost all older women (any woman over thirty in my view) are horny by nature. Place them with a bunch of horny young men and they will satisfy that itch and do so in some creative and bold ways. I know; I experienced many of them first hand one summer and beyond.

One

It was a summer I wouldn't soon forget, if ever. My name is Bill and I'm an Eagle Scout. You've heard the saying Once a Marine, always a Marine. Well, the same applies in Scouting. Once an Eagle Scout always an Eagle Scout. I have the badges to show for the work that went into attaining that distinction. The one badge I most cherish is the one that I don't pin to my sash, however, but I carry it around in my head.

The summer I turned eighteen and was between high school and college, I did the same thing I had done for two previous summers: I was on staff at a Boy Scout Camp in the low coastal range along the Pacific Ocean. The camp was one that was almost too beautiful to believe. It was on the banks of a river and surrounded by redwood trees. The buildings were rustic and ram shackled with mossy roofs. Most of the Scouts stayed in three-sided cabins with board bunks. Since I was going to be on kitchen staff, my accommodations were a little better but not much. Comfort wasn't one of the benefits, nor was the pay. However, the rest of it was great beyond anything I would ever experience, especially the last year.

The first week of camp was spent cleaning up from the havoc caused by the previous winter and getting equipment on the river, stocking the kitchen and just bringing the camp back to life, and it was a week during which we had fun. We swam in the cold river, we ate from pans warmed over campfires, we played grab ass, and we had fun. The rest of the summer would be fun as well, but it would be hard work for low pay.

During the previous two years, I had been assigned to jobs in the crafts cabin and the waterfront. This year I got lucky in more ways than one: I was assigned to the kitchen and all that went with it. The best part was that I would be assisting the cook who just happened to be the wife of the camp director.

The camp director was an overweight schoolteacher who was also a Scoutmaster during the year. He filled the uniform in a way that didn't do honor to it. In other words, he was a slob. His wife, on the other hand, was quite fit and, in my hormone driven view, a sex goddess. I almost choked when I heard I was going to be working as her assistant in the kitchen.

I had heard rumors about her from some of the older Scouts during the previous two years I had been on staff. Among them was that she was very friendly toward her assistants, very friendly. I thought the rumors were nothing but wishful thinking on the part of some sexually charged guys who had never seen a nude female body except on the pages of glossy "fuck magazines." I hoped that I was wrong and that the rumors were true.

***

Mrs. Reardon was about forty or maybe a little older. She was one of those women who have a perpetual cheerleader look about them: shapely, round butt, firm breasts, cute, hair in ponytail, a few freckles that grow as the sun gets hotter, and she had a smile that seemed to be glued to her face. In other words, she was gorgeous to me and every other Scout in camp. She had two kids, both girls. One was my age and the other was in her early teens and already in college. They didn't often join their parents at camp.

"Hi, Bill. I can't tell you how pleased I am to have you assisting me this summer. We will make some great food together, and we will have fun doing it," Mrs. Reardon said when I met her for the first time, although I had seen her many times.

I was wearing the summer uniform that consisted of calf-length stockings, shorts, and short-sleeved shirt. I also wore the neck scarf, but no accessories other than the badge of rank. The shorts were not going to be much of a shield from the perpetual hard on I knew I was going to sport around Mrs. Reardon.

"Hi, Mrs. Reardon. I'm glad to be assigned to you this summer," I said as my cock stirred.

"Please, call me Kathy since we will be working closely. I'll call you Bill." Then she gave me that cock-teasing smile.

"OK, Kathy. I'm very happy that I was assigned to you."

"Why is that, Bill?"

"I like working in the kitchen," I lied.

"Great, but you know that we have the hardest job in camp, don't you? The first order of business is planning the menu, and then we need to go to town and pick up a few things that we don't have. First, let's get the stoves ready. And one other thing: I asked for you."

She asked for me? The rumors would have to be true.

That afternoon was the start of a summer that has become etched in my memory.

Two

The camp truck was one of those that had seen better days but was still doing its job. Since I had my license, Kathy asked me to drive; she didn't have any experience with a manual shift. We drove out of camp along the winding road that was shaded under redwood trees. I drove slowly to make the trip last as long as possible. Kathy sat next to me in her shorts and T-shirt with the camp's name emblazoned across the front. Her breasts distorted the name of the camp in a way that required concentration to read. Her breasts were larger than most but stood up as if suspended by some unseen device. Driving without looking at them as they bounced with each bump in the road was a task I would have to come to grips with.

"Bill," Kathy asked as we drove, "do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, not anyone steady."

"It must be hard to spend an entire summer away from all the girls that are out there and just waiting for you to ask them for a date."

I was a little flustered at that point, and my cock was finding some courage of its own and created a path toward the opening in one leg of my shorts. "I'll manage somehow."

"All of you young guys up here in the woods without girls must get a little needy, if you know what I mean."

"I suppose we all look forward to the end of camp while still enjoying it."

"So, tell me, how do you manage your libidos during the summer with so little access to girls?"

By this time, I thought I knew where she was going and became more than flustered. My face was red and my cock was almost to the opening in my shorts after escaping my briefs.

"Libidos? What's that," I said, knowing what a libido was. After all, I had recently read a book by Henry Miller that I used as my primary masturbation aid. "I suppose we just work hard."

"Do you work hard or work while hard?"

Holy fuck; this was going somewhere that I could have only dreamed. Here sat a woman whom I thought of as unbelievably sexy talking to me about sex, at least that's what I thought she was doing.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Mrs. Reardon, er, Kathy."

"I think you know what I'm talking about. If you and I are going to work closely together this summer, I think we should be honest with each other. I meant that you young staff members walk around most of the summer with erections. I know that this very moment you have an erection that's about to break out of your shorts. I also know that you have taken every opportunity to check out my tits. That can be hazardous when you're driving. How about if we park and talk about how the summer is going to proceed?"

My ability to concentrate on driving plummeted at that point. Fortunately, there was a turn off into a dirt road that headed in the direction of the river that was just out of sight, screened by a stand of redwoods and undergrowth. I turned into the road and slowed to a snail's pace. The road was a road in name only; it was pocked with holes filled with water and closed in on both sides by under growth that scraped the sides of the truck.

The road ended at the bank of the river, the same river we would be spending a lot of time in during the summer. There was just room enough to turn the truck around, but it would be a challenge. I turned the engine off with the truck facing the river. The bank where I parked was about twenty feet above the river and covered in low bushes. The view of the river was unobstructed, offering the perfect vision with which to associate losing my virginity, if that was about to happen.

"Slide over next to me so we can talk and get some things out of the way," Kathy said. She turned in the seat as she spoke while lifting her left knee up onto the seat so she could face me. As she did this, she spread her legs. I just about came at that point. Her tan shorts were tight and made even tighter by this move. I glanced at her crotch and saw what I thought must be the crack of her vagina outlined just under the thin fabric. I didn't spend a lot of time there because I didn't want her to think I was some kind of pervert, which, of course, I was. Then my eyes settled on her tits.

"Do you find me attractive, Bill, or do you just have a case of wondering eyes?"

"You are very attractive, Mrs. er, Kathy."

"What is it about me you find most attractive? And one more question: are you a virgin?"

"Your smile; you always seem to be smiling as if you like the person your with."

"Is there more than my smile that you like about me?"

"I like all of you."

"Let's be specific, Bill. Name one more thing about me that you like."

"Well, ummm, ahhh, you know."

"No I don't; name one thing other than my smile."

"Well, I like your shape."

"What about my shape do you like?"

By that time, my cock was just starting to show its head as it crept out of the leg of my shorts.

"I like your top. You know, your chest."

"So, you like my breasts, is that what you mean?"

"Yes, I like your ti, er breasts."

"You like my tits. That's a start, but if we are going to work closely together this summer, we have to be honest with each other. Is it my tits or my breasts that you like?"

"I like your tits."

"Would you like to see them and maybe touch them? And you haven't told me whether you're a virgin."

"Yes, yes I would, and yes I am, a virgin, that is." It was all I could do to keep from coming out the leg of my shorts at the point. The head of my cock was now just out of the confines of my shorts and clearly visible to Mrs. Reardon if she looked down. Then she did just that.

At that point, Kathy pulled her T-shirt out from where it was tucked into her shorts and began to slowly lift it up and over her head. When she reached the bottom of her tits, she looked at the head of my cock and licked her lips. Then she lifted the shirt up and off. There she sat wearing just a bra, a substantial bra, and a smile.

"Would you like to take my bra off, or shall I? We really need to get comfortable with each other since we're going to be working so closely together, don't you think?"

"I guess and yes I would like to try, if you don't mind." I reached up then around her back. Then she stopped me.

"The opening is in the front between my tits as you call them and prefer that you do. Here, I'll help."

She took my hands and pulled them up. Before she helped me to the clasp, she placed my hands against both tits. Then I did come. My semen shot out along my leg and onto the dash of the truck. I squeezed her tits as I came, which made the sensation last a lot longer than I experienced when I jacked off. As I ejaculated, Kathy undid the clasp between her tits and pulled the cups of her bra aside, pushing my hands out of the way as she did so. There I was, shooting semen all over the place and looking at the first real tits I had seen outside the pages of a magazine that got passed from hand to hand among my perverted friends in school. Then I put my hands against her tits and felt her nipples on my palms while Kathy reached for my cock through the gap in the leg of my shorts and wrapped her hand around it.

"My, that was quite the orgasm, wasn't it, Bill," she said as she gripped my deflating cock. Now, maybe we should start from the beginning by going down and cleaning you up so you can really fuck me."

Fuck me? Was this really happening? Was this woman about whom I had fantasies while jacking off since I first laid eyes on her about to let me fuck her? It appeared that she was.

I got out of the truck on my side, trying my best not to get semen on my shorts; I only had two pairs of them in camp. Kathy got out on the other side, her tits bouncing as she did. Then she walked over to where I stood, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss like nothing I had even experienced. While her tongue drove into my mouth and her tits smashed against my chest, my cock found new life, pushing the front of my shorts out. By that point there seemed to be no purpose in trying to keep my shorts somewhat clean. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my cock as we kissed.

"Bill," Kathy sputtered, let's get in the water before you come again and I don't have the opportunity to feel you inside me."

With that, Kathy pulled her shorts down and off; her panties quickly followed. There she stood, the first real live woman I had seen without a stitch on, and she was woman whom I had dreamt about fucking since I was about fifteen. Moreover, the rumors were true.

"Get out of those, Bill," she said, pointing at my shorts. Her tits were huge and droopy, but they were the most beautiful objects I had ever seen. Her nipples were about a half-inch long and hard. The hair covering her crotch was blond and bushy, matching the hair on her head. She stood in front of me with no hint of self-consciousness.

I got out of my clothes in record time. When I pulled my briefs over my cock, it sprang out to its full length; its rejuvenation was miraculous. There we were, naked and horny. I had my first lesson in the sexual appetites of women. Before this, I had the impression that women had to be coerced into sex and that they probably didn't like it as much as men. How wrong I was.

"Your cock is beautiful, Bill. Let's get in the river so I can wash it. Then I might even give you a blowjob."

A blowjob? Fuck, that was a term I had seen in the same Henry Miller book I jacked off to.

Then Kathy took my hand and we walked into the very cold water together. When the water reached our thighs, we stopped and Kathy began to wash my cock. She told me that I should wash her cunt -- her term -- as she worked on my cock. When I first touched her cunt, she gave a little shiver and a push back against my hand. In doing so, I felt the opening of her cunt, which was slippery and open.

"Now push your middle finger into the opening, Bill. You will find it very slippery. Then work you finger in and out."

She was right; I found the opening of her cunt and was able to push my middle finger in until I had it as far as it would go. Then I started a rhythmic in and out motion. As I finger-fucked Kathy, she bent at the waist and pulled my cock to her mouth. Then she put her lips over the head of my cock, sliding her lips down on it until she had almost all of it in her mouth. I could barely continue finger-fucking her as she gave me my first blowjob.

"Let's save this, Bill. I want to feel you come in me," Kathy said after pulling her mouth back and off my now super-engorged cock.

It was all I could do to walk back up the gentle bank to the truck with my cock swinging from side to side and Kathy's tits bouncing beside me. When we reached the truck, Kathy got into the passenger seat then put her feet on the running board and spread her legs. Her cunt was mostly visible through her blond hair. What was visible was open and glistening. She beckoned me to her.

"Come here, Bill. Put that beautiful cock in me now," Kathy panted.

I walked to her and found that I couldn't quite reach her cunt from where I stood on the ground outside the truck. I gently took Kathy by the hand and brought her down to where she could sit on the running board. I got on my knees between her legs and let her guide my cock into her. Just as I began to push past her cunt lips, the sensation became too much and I came again. I instinctively pushed into her cunt and slammed back and forth until I had depleted all of the semen I had. Then I just lay against her with my deflated cock still in her cunt.

"Fuck, oh fuck. That was the greatest orgasm of my entire life," Kathy said as I lay against her, her tits smashed against my chest. Then I took one tit in hand, and while fondling it, kissed her in a way that Henry Miller might well have described in one of his books. "Are you getting hard again, Bill?" Kathy asked. I was.

We then fucked again for a lot longer. I was able to feel her cunt as my cock worked in it. I was able to watch Kathy's face as I ran my cock in as far as it would go, then pull out and do it again.

I came five times that day, three in Kathy's cunt. I could have come in her several more times, but she whispered in my ear, my cock still snuggled against her dripping cunt, that we had to go to town and do what we were supposed to be doing. In addition, we still had dinner to prepare.

While we shopped and drove, it was difficult for me to keep my hands and eyes off Kathy. When we got on the road into the camp, she slid next to me and put her hand on my crotch. "Would you like to continue what we started today, or would you like to jack off for the rest of the summer."

My cock was pushing up against her hand as she asked the question that my cock was answering. "I want to keep doing what we started. You are fantastic."

"How do you know since I'm the first woman you've had sex with?"

"I just know." Then she unzipped me, pulled out my cock and began to give me a hand job. When we reached the road where I had lost my virginity, I turned in and stopped. Then she gave me another blowjob as I fingered her still very slippery cunt. I came in her mouth, and she swallowed every bit of my semen. Then she kissed me as my finger worked inside her. I had found her clitoris and worked around it (She told me all about her clitoris when we stopped here before.) until she came while sucking on my mouth.

When we drove into camp, the first person I saw was her husband, the camp director. He was at the door to the dining hall. I drove as near the door as possible so we could unload.

"You two certainly took your sweet time in town," he said with his usual scowl. "You look like you may have had quite a workout shopping," he said to his wife as she went to the box and started unloading supplies.

"I guess you could say that we had a workout," she said with no further comment.

Dinner that evening was very simple. Since the campers hadn't yet arrived, we weren't required to produce a huge amount of food. At the end of the meal and the games we played afterward singing and story-telling, Kathy and I started to clean up and wash dishes. The rest of the staff went outside to do some more work before turning in.

Kathy was washing dishes and I dried. As she stood at the sinks, I walked behind her, put my hands around her, and cupped her tits.

"You've become pretty adept at getting me turned on in such a short time, Bill. I think we should be careful in camp, though. We don't want to be found out and kicked out before the season starts. But in the mean time, twist my nipples and grind your cock into my ass."

As I did as instructed, I heard the screen door to the dining room open, then footsteps coming toward the kitchen. I let go of Kathy's tits and quickly took up the towel and began to dry dishes. My cock was standing at full staff, so I pushed it into the cupboard. Then Kathy's husband walked in.