Summer Camping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time we all introduced ourselves and they shared their beer with us.

As everyone sat around talking I kept noticing that Danny was checking me out a lot. Each time I would look his way he would just smile and let his eyes travel over my body. He made no effort to hide the fact that he liked what he saw.

I liked the attention.

Dave was doing pretty much the same thing but he was busy getting drunk more then flirting and talking.

Mark made an announcement to Bill that if we had gone to the river he would have seen Cindy without her top. Cindy seemed pissed about it and told Mark to shut up. But then to my dismay, Danny spoke up and said that Cindy had the best looking tit's he had ever seen.

By this time I was convince that Danny had been the one to see me naked in the tent.

Fighting the urge to ask "Hey! What about mine?" I just sat there and listened to Cindy get all the praise.

Danny continued by saying that Cindy should drop her pants and show her pussy so that he could compare it to any other pussy that he had seen so far. Cindy jumped up angry, and walked away. All the guys but Bill laughed and I just wanted to go.

Once back at the tent I decided to push it one more notch. I knew that I could compete on any level for a man's attention, if I wanted too.

I went in and put on a T-shirt and some shorts. I deliberately picked a pair that I knew were too big. I thought that I would tease the guys by letting the shorts ride low, and then pull them up before anything could show.

After our shower tonight, I would let them listen to Bill and I going at it again. I would get their attention back. I would make them want my tits more then Cindy's.

I left the tent and looked for Bill. I knew he would be asking me about my attire and I wanted to make sure he knew that I was dressed just for his enjoyment.

I looked around but he had taken off somewhere. As I walked around the camp I heard Mark call my name. He asked if I wanted a drink and I told him, "No thanks we, are going to the showers soon."

I expected the guys to make some sort of comment about Bill getting to take a shower with me. And even though I knew it wasn't going to happen, I was ready to make them all think that it might.

Mark called me again and asked me to come over to the firelight.

As I approached, I realized that they could now see me more clearly. I checked and I could see my nipples showing through the shirt.

I kept walking forward. My mind wondered if my dark bush showed through the shorts and I felt it. The tingle was back between my legs.

I stopped short of the group and stood there knowing I was showing a lot more then most of them had already seen.

My nipples hardened.

Danny smiled at that. Tony just sat there and stared. Scott put down his beer and moved over asking me to take a seat.

To my shock, Mark quietly talked to me. "Danny here says that you shave the hair off of your pussy lips. We all think that you should let us all see."

At first I was stunned. Cindy was there and looked like she was still pissed off about the river incident, but I decided that this was a way to even the score.

I took a deep breath and whispered in reply. "OK. Who wants to see first?" I bluffed.

I made no move at all but stood in the light, waiting.

Dave turned around and reached up with left hand and took a hold of my shorts. "I guess I'll go first." he said quietly.

I looked down at him and didn't say a word. I was in a daze and was sexually excited beyond words.

I thought to myself. "He wont pull them down, no way has he got the guts."

With that Dave pulled my shorts down and they dropped to my feet.

I was nude from the waist down. All of the guys could now see my naked pussy.

Danny spoke up and said "See I told you. She shaves the lips." I heard Scott gasp and say "shit!"

Dave then reached up and tried to touch my exposed pussy with his fingers. The rest of the guys just sat and stared at me, I was just as Danny had apparently described me.

Then, I snapped out of it. Looking was one thing, touching another. I moved away from Dave's fingers just as he was about to make contact with my now dripping slot.

I reached down and pulled my shorts to my thighs, and stopped.

The guys could stil see my pussy. I turned and bent over and pulled up my shorts the rest of the way. Without realizing I exposed my ass to the group as I bent and then stood up straight.

Mark made a final comment. "Nice ass hole too." I heard as I hurried back to our site. I almost ran back into our tent. I was so excited. I tried to calm down.

Where was Bill? Had he seen me? My God what if he had? I was so stupid. I risked everything by doing that.

Then it really hit me.

Oh my God I had done it. I had showed myself to the guys and gotten away with it. I was so worked up I wanted to strip naked and run through the campsites letting everyone see me, touch me, even fuck me.

I needed to cum again. I needed a dick.

But Bill was off again when I most needed him. I would wait. But after only a short while waiting, I was getting pissed. I would go and get myself off in the shower. The hell with waiting for Bill.

Then Bill returned and came into the tent. He looked worried. I figured he was afraid that I was mad because he ran off without telling me where he was going. At this point I didn't want to talk about it.

I said "Ready? Lets go then," to Bill and we left for the showers.

I hoped to God that there was no one down there this time of night because I wanted to make myself cum in peace.

I wanted to shove my fingers into myself and dream about what I had just done. What a turn on it is to show off like that.

Bill never said a word the whole trip to the showers. I don't know why for sure. But I really didn't care either.

I was wet and ready by the time we went to our separate buildings.

To my relief, I was alone in the women's shower. I could play all I wanted.

When I went into the showers I checked each stall to be sure I was alone. The place wasn't as clean as I hoped but it never was. There was leftover soap, and empty bottles of shampoo from the day, and the floor was still wet. But in my condition I really didn't care.

I chose the last stall, the farthest from the entrance and went inside.

As quickly as I could I stripped naked. I turned on the water and waited for it to get hot and then dove under the spray.

The water felt wonderful. I rinsed my hair and reached for my bottle of body wash. It was a cheap kind but it had the effect of making my skin slippery and smooth when I applied it to my wet skin.

I immediately reached down to my pussy and felt my clit already hard, and my wetness already flowing.

I wanted to come fast, and then try to enjoy a second cum at a more leisurely pace.

With my right hand I worked my breasts and nipples. With my left, I worked my clit. Stoking it quickly and alternating a back and forth pressure with a circular caress I was soon close and about to go over the edge. I was standing there panting in the shower spray, my legs ready to buckle and my pussy starting contract violently with the first blissful waves, when I heard the door to the shower room swing open and then slam shut.

My private world had just gotten more crowded. Damn!

I wasn't finished yet!

That was another thing about camping that I hated, no fucking privacy.

I waited and I listened for whoever had joined me to start their shower and hopefully leave again soon. But nothing happened.

I was just to the point where I figured someone had just come in and then left, when I heard it.

"Sandy?"

It was a man's voice! But it wasn't Bill!

"Who's out there?" I demanded.

Silence. then footsteps coming closer.

I reached for my towel and quickly wrapped it around myself. Fear started to set in. "It's me, Mark" I heard.

"And me, Danny" another voice announced.

My breath caught, "oh shit" I whispered to myself. I reached for the curtain and pushed it open enough to poke my head out.

"You guys can't be in here!" I said firmly.

Then I saw them. It was not just Mark and Danny, it was all the guys from the squatters camp. They walked towards my stall, "Are you alone in ther?" Danny asked.

"Hey you guys get out of here" I said trying to sound authoritative.

As they got closer I pulled my head back into the shower and held the curtain shut. Soon they were standing right outside my stall. The only thing between us was a flimsy plastic curtain.

"We just want to take a shower too." One of them said.

"What? NO! Get out of here" I said pulling my towel tighter around me still holding the curtain closed.

"Come out here and talk to us for a second" I heard Mark say.

"No! Go away!" I said. But as I said it I pulled the curtain back and I stuck my head out looking at the men.

"Your going to get into trouble being in here" I said.

With that Tony said, "But the men's shower is no fun, and we want to get cleaned up too."

The guys all laughed. "I get this stall" Tony said pointing at the shower stall next to mine.

"Not if I get it first" Danny challenged.

Then both men started peeling off their clothes. I watched with unbelieving eyes as the two guys stripped naked. Danny jumped into the stall next to me first.

"Oh my God" I whispered to no one.

I looked at Mark and he said smiling, "See, no reason to be shy with us"

The other guys including Mark then stripped off all of their clothes. Mark looked down the line of stalls and counted. "Shit we're going to one short, I'll have to share a shower, with Sandy.."

Me too, I don't like this shower" Danny said, stepping back into view.

My eyes traveled down his hard stomach and rested on his long hanging cock. Water dripped from the tip, and off his loosely hanging balls.

I looked up at his face and he just stood there smiling. "I think we all want to share with Sandy" Mark said.

With that all five naked men came to stand in front of my stall. I didn't know what to say. I was afraid, yet getting excited. I backed into my shower and closed the curtain.

I stood there for a moment and then decided that I should try to leave. I turned my back to the curtain.

What would I do?

I heard the shower curtain being pulled back on the rod and felt the air get colder. "How about if we just want to watch while you finish washing" Dave said.

"I'm done already" I said.

"No, your not" Mark said. "You need to wash the soap out of your hair still."

I turned to look at the five men, standing naked at the entrance to my stall. I looked down and saw that Mark, Dave and Tony were hard. Their cocks pointing at me like snakes ready to strike.

Danny smiled at me and said, "It takes more than a pretty woman in a towel to get me up, Sandy."

I focused on his soft but very large dick. I must have stared at it for at least a minute when Danny spoke in a soft voice, "Come on, see if you can make get hard Sandy. Show me again."

As the five men stood there watching me, I felt my resolve weaken. I was trapped!

There was no getting away now.

I decided to make an attempt to show them that I was still in charge. "Fine" I thought. I will just get rinsed off, get dressed, and go. Besides they had seen most of my body already.

I turned my back and released the towel from my front. Still holding it covering my in back I said "Fine if you wont leave then I hope you get caught in here and that you all get into trouble."

With that I tossed the towel onto the bench.

With my back still to the group. and my ass displayed to all, I stepped back under the water spray and rinsed the remaining soap from my body.

I knew they could all see my butt and back but I did everything I could to stand so that my front was still blocked from view.

As I rinsed, my nipples grew hard. Then came the tingling between my legs. I was losing it.

Slowly I turned to face the men. Four of them stood, now with hard pricks and broad smiles.

I looked at Danny, he was still soft. "More" Danny said.

I focused on his soft cock.

My body was uncovered fully. These men were hard from looking at me. My pussy was alive and wanting.

Then there was Danny. What did he want? What would it take to make him show his lust for me?

I backed into the stall and leaned against the wall. I stared at Danny's beautiful soft cock.

"Let me see it Sandy" Danny said gesturing toward my pussy.

I lowered my eyes and covered my pussy with my hand. Then I lifted my leg and placed my foot on the small bench inside the shower. I pushed my pelvis forward and removed my hand clearing their view of my most private part.

"Oh ya" Scott said. The first words I had heard him say were in honor of my pussy. Now his second words were at seeing it open and excited.

Danny moved into my stall. He was still soft but he was growing. "I want more Sandy" he said to me. He stepped up close to me and looked me in the eyes. "Make me hard baby girl"

Leaning back against the shower wall with my legs spread wide, with Danny standing naked right in front of me, it dawned on me. I was going to be fucked. I was going to be fucked by Danny, and then probably all of the rest of them as well.

Danny lowered himself to his knees in front of me. My open pussy just inches from his face. My hands went down and my fingers pulled the lips of my pussy open for Danny to see. His long tongue flicked out and tasted me. I arched my back and my hips rolled forward crushing my needy pussy onto his hungry mouth. He pushed his tongue up into me and ate me. Just when I knew I was going to cum he stopped.

He stood up and moved closer. I reached down and took Danny's cock in my hand and stroked it's length. He grew hard and long. With my other hand I reached and caressed his big balls. They rolled in my hand as I looked him straight in the eyes.

By his cock I pulled him against me. I pushed down on his member and placed the tip against my gaping pussy.

Lowering himself just enough, the tip slipped inside of me. As he stood up, the length of his cock burrowed into my slippery hot pussy, he was buried to the hilt.

I didn't even feel it coming. It hit me like a freight train. Danny hadn't even pumped it once and I came like I had never cum before. I made sounds, obscene sounds. I gripped his shoulders and held him there, as I pushed back with my shoulders against the shower wall and pushed forward with my hips.

He started slow. I found myself pulling him back each time he withdrew from my pussy. His rhythm increased as he fucked into me and his orgasm approached. Soon, too soon, I felt him swell inside of me and then he groaned. Pulse after pulse he shot into my center. He slumped. When he looked at me, he said in a quiet whisper of a voice, "Best pussy I've had all week."

I should have slapped him, but instead I was elated. It was good for him. I was the best. I wanted more.

As Danny backed out of the stall, Dave stepped in.

"Wait!" I said.

I turned around and put my hands on the block wall. I spread my legs and then bent over at the waist. I offered myself to Dave, "Like this?" I asked.

He just moved in behind me. His hands roamed over my ass and down to my pussy. He took his thumb and slowly stroked my ass hole. "Not there" I said. "OK" he said in a disappointed voice.

I felt his cock at my entrance and he pushed into me. His hands now slid over my back and around to my breasts. He was the first one to touch my tits. He squeezed and massaged each one as he humped his dick deep into my pussy.

Once again I was close to cumming. Only this time I felt it build. I pushed back onto his thrusting cock and reached down to work my clit, urging my body to hurry.

My orgasm grew and wave after wave of bliss hit me. My body convulsed causing me to moan with each throbbing pleasure wave that washed over me. I heard Dave grunt, and then he pistoned in and out of me with such force that he pushed my head into the wall and pushed my pussy into another series of small spasms.

Mark moved into place. I turned to him and he looked at me up and down. His hands by his sides and his ridged cock pointing at me. There was a drop of precum oozing from the tip.

"What about Cindy?" I asked.

"Hah! She went to bed, and what she doesn't know wont hurt her."

"Oh" I said as I stood there feeling his eyes on me as he took in my nude body. "How do you want me?" I asked looking at Mark through half open and very satisfied eyes.

Mark stopped moving. He looked uncertain, as if the reality of what was about to happen had finally set in.

I slowly sank to my knees, lowering my face just inches from his drooling dick. I reached out and put my hands on his hips and looked up at him. "Think about it for a second, there's something I want to do first."

I leaned in, opening my mouth as I got closer and then to my surprise, his dick twitched upwards, and then a blast of cum hit my face.

The surge hit my chin arching upwards across my open mouth, my cheek and my left eye. I flinched and then reached out to grab his throbbing member and force it into my hungry mouth to let him finish his orgasm there, but before I could touch it he pushed my hand away and turned his back to me.

I was shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

He just stood there with his back to me for about a minute. The other guys stood and watched with mixed faces. Then Tony broke out in laughter, followed by each of the other guys in turn.

Mark looked at them and said angrily, "FUCK YOU! Assholes!"

He never looked at me but I could see his hand was covered with his own cum as he walked out, embarrassed.

I had made a man cum without ever touching his dick.

I could taste his sperm on my tongue and lips. I wiped the cum from my eye and looked at the other men. I had to smile as well. I felt pride in how I had affected Mark.

I thought of Cindy, and how she might feel knowing I had made her man cum like that. That I had some of his cum in my mouth for a minute, before I swallowed it down.

Before I could say anything Tony lifted me to my feet and pushed me back into the water spray.

"I need you to wash that shit off before we do it."

I looked at him and reached down to my pussy and felt the cum running out and down my legs.

I directed the shower spray to my groin and washed the smeared cum from the outside of my body. I turned my face into the water stream and cleaned off any trace of Mark.

Tony then pushed me against the wall again and entered me face to face, like Danny had.

Tony knew what he was doing. And Tony, had a big cock. He forced my back to the wall and he pushed his massive cock into me one inch at a time. I had never had one this big.

Tony stood with his back to his buddies and cheek to cheek with me. As he pumped his cock into me I, for the first time opened my eyes to see the three remaining men standing there watching me.

Good God they were watching me fuck! Showing yourself is wonderful but having people watch you fuck? They were going to watch me cum? They were going to see me as their friend shoots his spunk up my pussy? This was too much for me and I quickly rose to another orgasm. Minutes later I came hard again.

I watched the faces of the men, some of whom I had just fucked as wave after wave of orgasm wracked my body. I began to wail and scream and I watched them watch me.

I felt Tony tense and erupt into me and I just kept cumming.

I had never cum this often and this hard. I felt like I was exploding and I went limp, almost hanging on Tony's impaling dick.

When I stopped cumming,, the world stopped making sense. I had stopped screaming, but the scream continued.