Summer Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,569 Followers

*******

The next day saw a more solemn Chia standing in the foyer. We drove to the edge of Summer Canyon and parked. Chia placed Chukka's ashes into her back pack. I offered to carry it but she declined telling me it was her responsibility to look after Chukka until the final ceremony. Again she blushed but continued with her task. We hiked in silence for close to an hour before she stopped for a water and rest break, even then she barely passed a few words with me, not even looking me in the eyes all the time we where resting.

An hour later we crested a small hill and I beheld one of the wonders that is Summer Canyon. The deep jagged ravine to one side and lush green foliage topping it, as my eyes traveled the canyon the stark change in colors took my breath away, some way off in the distance two waterfalls either side of the canyon setting off a mist that joined in the middle, the water hitting the bottom of the canyon forming white water rapids down the valley.

Chia dropped her back pack, took out a blanket, laying it under a tree to one side of the clearing. She looked at me expectantly and I came and sat down on it. So many emotions seemed to dance across her face at that moment, eventually she squatted down in front of me.

"I cannot talk to you from this moment on. Please trust me and understand what is needed from you when it is needed."

More confused now than I ever was, I nodded my head, Chia gave me a weak smile in return stood and kicked off her walking boots and lifted her foot towards me, I removed one and then the other sock for her. She then took a step back, faltered for a moment and then took one more pace away from me. A tear appeared from her right eye marking its way through the dust of the canyon on her cheek as it traveled down her face.

Her eyes locked on mine now as her fingers went to her top and pulled it up and over her body, her eyes again locked onto mine, her bra came off next showing me a pair of breasts that had my heart aching to touch them. I guessed a C-cup, round in shape and almost touching as they hung by their fullness on her slim frame. Her nipples were thick and relaxed and judging by the areola surrounding them, where capable of extending a long way when erect.

Chia then placed her thumbs into her skirt and pushed it down collecting her panties on the way, as she bent down to take her skirt to the floor so she could step out of it, her breast held my eyes as they hung freely. Any other time this whole scene would have so many erotic connotations. Standing again I couldn't help letting my eyes wander over her flat stomach and down to her pubic mound, the hair there was trimmed into a landing strip and just as dark as the hair on her head.

Her hips beautifully curved flowed gracefully onto a pair of legs that would have every construction worker in the country hanging off the scaffolding to wolf whistle her. With only her tribal necklace on, Chia now stood totally naked before me. For a moment I thought she was going to say something, her mouth opened yet nothing came from her other than another single tear that joined the first on its journey down her face.

Even with her eyes misting up so much, she held it together enough now to squat down by her back pack and pick up Chukka's ashes and walk to the Canyon edge. For several minutes she spoke in her native tongue, finally holding up the urn, opening the top and pouring Chukka's ashes into the Canyon. From out of know where a breeze seemed to pick up his ashes and carry them along Summer Canyon towards the water fall.

It was a couple of minutes before Chia lowered the urn, said a few more words in her native tongue and turned. Replacing the urn to her back pack and as she turned to face me, it was the look on her face that struck me the most, and through the years I have seen that look many times, a determination that is buried deep within her, a steeliness that she brings to the fore when she needs it.

Chia now stood in front of me, straddled my legs and squatted, her eyes never looking at mine, she seemed to be focused on one thing and as I looked down Chia was undoing the buttons to my shirt, then pulling it aside and off she did the same to my t-shirt. My arms felt like lead, I had no power over them at this moment in time, a naked woman as stunning as Chia was and I couldn't even lift a hand to stop what she was doing. By now she had shuffled down my body and her fingers pulling at my belt.

Again Chia shuffled back and now sat back on her legs, undid my boots and pulled them off, quickly followed by the rest of my clothes. My body seemed to be way ahead of my mind, my head was still asking myself what she was doing and why. My body saying who cares and the erection she noticed when my jeans left my hips and exposed it giving away that part of me the most. Chia's eyes stayed on my erection for a moment, a small smile hinted more than she was giving away with her eyes.

Her suddenly shifting her weight onto her knees took me by surprise. As I looked up Chia's body I truly felt like I was looking at one of the real wonders of this world, I blushed when I realized she was holding out a hand. Taking hers in mine, the warmth of her touch now igniting passions within me that had never come to the fore with any woman I had been with before. We knelt so close now her nipples touched my skin; even that small contact with her warmed me. With this woman who knelt before me I felt so, alive.

Chia let my hand go and for a second a pang of sadness followed, our eyes locked as I looked at her silently trying to find meaning in all this, and Chia in turn continuing her silence as her hands now went to my checks, they burned. My whole face blushed and when she gently pulled my head to hers and we kissed. I nearly lost the restraint that was holding me back from wrapping my arms around her naked body pulling her to me and letting our own body heat join.

Deciding instead to rest my hands upon her hips, her kiss was so tender, so full of promise of things to come. I was powerless in the hands of this woman; Chia was my guide in more ways than one that day and when our lips parted and our eyes again locked on one another, for a moment their seemed great sadness within her, almost as if she was at a junction in her life and needing time to come to terms with something.

Judging by the redness around her erogenous zones fighting with her brown skin I'm not sure her own body was willing to give her that time. After a pause Chia let her hands drop away from my face turned her back to me and lent forward resting her head on her arms exposing her most private parts to me. My mind was going into hyper drive desperately trying to process everything happening to me. My heart did a summersault and on its way over just seemed to ram even more blood into my penis.

I was more solid now than I had ever been in my life; it even took on a life of its own, twitching with anticipation, a yearning to enter Chia right now. Watching all this unfold my mind still screamed at me that I was taking advantage of her, with my hands gently holding her hips I was desperate to know I was doing the right thing for Chia, I simply couldn't allow this if she wasn't totally comfortable with what was going to happen next.

"Please Chia. You have to tell me you want this to happen."

Chia's head rose from resting on her arms and she nodded, not once did she turn to look at me. My cock now rested against her pussy lips I couldn't continue with this. It felt just wrong. Chia realized my hesitancy and pushed herself backwards the head of my cock now half buried between her moist pussy lips and ever so slowly I pushed myself into her, the air in her lungs slowly leaving her as I did, to be replaced by a soft moan when I bottomed out inside her.

The man in me wanted so much to be gentle with her. But Chia had anticipated this and for a moment took the lead, within minutes I had hold of her hips and was pounding into her for all I was worth. Chia for her part had rapidly got into it and came so heavily on my solid cock, the clamping of her vaginal muscles pushing me to now force myself into her and with one last joint effort of Chia pushing herself back onto me and me pushing myself as deep into her as I could I came so much into her.

My energies seemed to sap me at that moment and I came to rest on top of Chia's back, her body holding my weight as I tried so hard to grab back some semblance of what we had done while we both sucked air into our lungs. Putting my hands onto the clearing floor there was now space between us and Chia slumped forward onto the blanket. I lay down next to her and instinctively she moved her body back to mine and spooned herself into me, still without a word.

My ear picked up her change in breathing pattern and once I draped a hand protectively over her I followed her into sleep. It was the sensation from my loins that pulled me from my dreams, opening my eyes and looking down Chia had her mouth around me and looking at me. I never realized a woman could smile and suck at the same time yet she managed it and with a wink of her eye went about her task with gusto now I was awake.

Now hard again Chia lifted herself and straddled my legs her hands on my shoulders for support, she paused for a moment and smiled again her face and neck flushed as her hand went between her legs and me thinking she was going to use it to guide me into her. I watched fascinated as two of her fingers sank into her pussy and then placing the same fingers into her mouth a sucking noise came from her. From that moment on I was so desperately lost to this woman.

"We taste nice. I would like some more."

My voice was gone. I couldn't utter a single word if my very life depended on it. Holding her hips I slowly pulled her down. Chia giggled and quickly grabbed my cock ready to guide me into her when we touched. I sank into her in one swift movement, with Chia having to quickly move her hand before we again bottomed out on each other. Feeling the warmth of our combined cum around my cock as I slide deep into her. By now Chia had her head buried into my neck gently saying an odd word here and there in her native tongue as she gently rocked her hips back and forth.

Faint squishing sounds emanated from between our legs letting me know Chia was close to another orgasm. Her solid nipples rubbing against my chest telling me so much, pushing my hand between us I went in search of more. Chia moved back slightly to allow me access while she concentrated on her own see saw motion. A soft moan escaped her lips as my fingers found her wetness

She gasped as my thumb finally found her clit. Chia now changing tactic and adjusted her rocking motion to take in the rubbing of my thumb, her body heat changed and a series of shudders followed. Chia was oh so close now, fending her orgasm off as best she could, she grabbed my head between her hands and our mouths devoured each other. Her body convulsed and in one final act she slammed down on my cock impaling herself as deep onto me as she could.

The scream of her orgasm now masked by our mouths, that one act alone pushed me to the edge and a came so hard into Chia I felt slightly light headed. We held each other for what felt like an age, our combined juices leaking from her onto my lap and now onto the canyon floor.

*******

I noticed we took a different path back to the car this one was wider and allowed us to hold hands all the way back. We talked about many things Chia seemingly having an answer to everything, the one topic we tip toed around and eventually both deciding not to approach was Chukka. Even the drive back to town was done in silence both of us not wanting to spoil this moment. Chia sent me to my room to pick up items we would need for our next meeting with the elders and one was a change of clothes.

Being covered in sweat from the journey to and from the Canyon, she reminded me it may not be a good idea to talk to the elders looking and smelling like I did. By the time I had returned to the foyer Chia was talking to the owner of the hotel, as soon as both spotted me they almost leapt apart, something was definitely going on. We were both upbeat on the journey to meet with the elders but inwardly I was troubled. Would what we had done during the ceremony cause Chia to think less of me or would the elders for that matter when they found out?

Sat in front of the elders with Chia again acting as my interpreter, deep into our conversation the small hairs on the back of my neck slowly rose and I started to feel rather uncomfortable. As I surveyed the elders one stood out amongst them, he sat on the end looking directly at me even when Chia would direct a comment or a question to him. His intense stare never wavered. My attention was snapped back when the leader of the elders invited me to stay for a couple more days so the rest of the tribe could talk to me and tell me of their history with Chukka.

I nodded in agreement. It was Chukka that once told me a suggestion from the elders even more so if it came from the leader of the council of elders should be looked on more as an order rather than taken as a suggestion and since I had been given special leave from college courtesy of my new friend Rick to bring Chukka home. I may as well take advantage of it. With the meeting again over one of the elders stood and walked towards me, this time it was the one on the end that had taken such an interest in me.

I stood and we shook hands heading for the door, he said something to Chia and she stopped in her tracks. Turning to see what was going on Chia automatically waved me on telling me she would meet me at the car. Five minutes later a rather distracted Chia came out of the elders lodge and we drove back to town.

"The elders want you to see anything you wish to see and I am to continue to be your guide."

"If that bothers you I would rather not see anything."

Chia looked sharply at me and for a moment I felt guilty for saying it the way it sounded. I apologized and she smiled. The conversation back to town seemed to take on a different air now, more relaxed, their seemed to be an intimacy between us. Back at the hotel the manager was at the counter, watched as both of us came in. He reached for a room key handing it to Chia, she in return gave him a smile and holding my arm we headed up the stairs and that's just about when the next shock hit me.

When a smiling Chia opened the door to the room, from my view through the open doorway, my suitcase was resting against the closet, my clothes hanging next to someone else's. Instinctively I followed Chia into the room, even the bed was turned down on both sides.

"Ok what's going on?" Was all I could find the words for.

Chia stood in the middle of the room, there seemed to be an aura about her. Even her emotionless eyes took on an air of defiance now.

"For the rest of your time here I am staying with you."

I sat on the edge of the bed, my mind trying desperately to gather my thoughts and process the implications of what she had just said. Chia sat next to me letting this dull and tired mind of mine catch up, it took me a moment to realize she was also holding my hand again, her eyes set on some far off point. Chia was making sure what was said next was down to me.

"I would like that." Was all I could manage to say.

Not romantic I know but in the grand scheme of things the closest I could come to telling this woman that I loved her without the fear of her rejection when she knew. Chia looked at me and smiled and for the first time since I knew her, I saw warmth in her eyes. It was just a flicker and I watched her ever so closely my defenses still up in case she was doing this because she was told to.

"Good, now get changed your taking me to dinner."

Chia simply stood and dropped her clothes off of her body where she stood, being naked was natural for her. It took me a while to get my pants over my erection as I watched her wander around our room totally naked. It was with great sadness I watched her dress and hide that body of hers. The manager of the hotel had set a table to one side for us, the company was the best I could have ever wished for and when we finished we walked out the front of the hotel and sat on the seats.

Soft music wandered down the street from an open window, I looked at Chia and held out my hand, she smiled and noticing the mischief in me reached over and took it both of us leaving our seats at the same time, I simply held her close and danced with her to the sounds of the town and Nat King Cole's, Unforgettable.

I was more at peace now than I had ever been in my short life and it was in the arms of this woman I found that happiness. When the song ended I thanked her for the dance and kissed her, Chia held me close and when our kiss ended she simply said I was welcome and we broke from our embrace. Back in the room Chia was perhaps a little distant I sure know I was thinking about our embrace and kiss and the look of total contentment on her face as we came back to our room.

It was as I watched Chia replace her dress in the closet she paused, turned to me and walked into the center of the room and knelt. Instinctively I joined her not even sure why I was doing this yet knowing she needed me to.

"Mitch many things are going to change for you now all I hope are good, but you are not one of us so I give you this opportunity to leave and nothing will change at all. I know you were Chukka's only friend outside Summer Canyon and for that I will always be grateful."

I tried desperately to read her face there simply wasn't any emotion there. Chia was letting me make this decision, there was more meaning in what she said than it sounded and my mind played and re-played every word and syllable trying to figure all this out. It was pointless I knew why Chukka always came back here for a couple of days before a big college game just as I also knew why a part of me couldn't leave Summer Canyon now, I was looking directly at that reason.

My week at Summer Canyon was the greatest I could ever have wished for. Chia was never more than arms length from me at any one time and took great delight in showing me sights that few people other than her own had seen and back at the hotel we talked made love and talked again, their simply wasn't a topic this lady didn't have an opinion on and as the week crept to its final end I knew I couldn't live without Chia in my life.

I knew the conversation I would have to have and that was with the elders. But the stumbling block was there tradition that the council of elders only ever spoke in their native language. Chia would have to find out sooner or later and in such a close community as this that would be sooner. So as I sat in front of the elders I made my feelings for Chia known. She stopped translating and just listened to me as I told the whole council that she had my heart and I wanted to marry her.

The elders figured it out real quick when Chia let out a squeal and hugged me almost knocking me off the chair as she sat on my lap and kissed me. When calm had been restored and Chia was once again able to act as translator and of course keep the smile off her face long enough to do that job. The elders gave their blessing, the hairs on the back of my neck rose once again as I looked towards Matchet, the one elder that still held his own council on this.

I remembered Chia telling me the history of all the elders, as a young man he had gone to the big city and became one of the last skywalkers. Matchet had worked hundreds of feet above the city dangling off of steel beams building high rises. He came back to the tribe a hero and his place on the council of elders was guaranteed, many say it was foretold he would eventually lead the council of elders and even now he held a great deal of power within the council.

markelly
markelly
2,569 Followers