Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really studying my reactions.

"Okay, then, I'll be honest. It's close. It just misses the mark, though, for two reasons. I love the bare back. That is a perfect, stunning look. Swear to god, you look like a goddess."

"Thank you. That's wonderful of you to say. What are the two things?"

"Remember, these are only my personal preferences we're talking here. Other guys might feel differently."

"I understand. I'm asking for your personal preferences. Tell me."

"Okay, the first thing is tied to the second thing. It's the material of the dress. I normally don't prefer tight things on a woman unless they're made of a super-soft material, to where it feels like her skin. Satin. Silk. Thin cotton, stretch lace, or even Lycra. I want to feel the warmth and suppleness of her body. Thicker material like you have there, it denies me that touch I crave."

"This is awesome," she grinned. "I love learning this. These are exactly the kinds of things I want to know. Tell me more."

"Okay, the second thing is the tightness of the dress. Like I said, going back to the first thing, if a dress, skirt, or top is going to be that tight, then it needs to feel soft and sexy. That being said, I still prefer loose and flowing to super tight. I'd rather something be see-through than tight, and along with see-through I like things that are loose, flippy, and revealing. Unless it's somethingreally thin and sexy, most things that are skintight usually don't allow the body to move freely. I want to see those subtle movements of her flesh. I also want access, including visual access. I like for a woman's body to flit in and out of view beneath clothes that only barely cover her. Nothing flatters a beautiful woman more. Nothing. That's what gets me hard, quicker than anything."

She stared intently at me. "That's what you want your woman to wear in public? Something that allows her body to flit in and out of view? You don't go insane with jealousy, knowing other men are also seeing her dressed that way? Seriously?"

"Absolutely. Nothing turns me on more than to see a beautiful, confident woman openly displaying and enjoying her body in public. The ability to see bare skin is much more exciting to me than seeing her body wrapped up in skintight clothes. Her body will always be more beautiful than anything she could ever wear. Her clothes should flatter her, not the other way around."

Summer's mouth parted. Her lips were moist and shining.

"Even with soft, silky clothes," I continued, "I still prefer something that drapes loosely over her body. I want it to move. It should shimmer and entice. A perfect dress reveals, then denies...a constant tease."

Summer's eyes were on fire.

"I want other men and women to enjoy her beauty, and I sure as hell don't want to limit my own enjoyment of her to when we're alone at home. Why would I want to deny myself the thrill of seeing her when we're out together, or even when we're just hanging around with friends? I want to see her through their eyes, too. I want everyone to lose their minds over her wherever we go, and she should always get off on turning people on. Their hungry reactions should inspire her."

Still staring at me, she again bit her lower lip. Slowly, hotly, she breathed, "God, you can't imagine how much that turns me on."

"Summer, there's your sexy voice I love so much when I hear you fucking. The way you are right now, just totally turned on, this is how I would always want you to be, especially when we're with friends or we're out together. This is how I'd want you, and this is how I would want others to see you."

Her eyes flashing, she grabbed the last of the clothes from the chair, telling me to stay put. She disappeared again to the bedroom, but at least on her way out I was again treated to a few seconds of her beautiful back and a little of her ass as she slinked her way out of the room.

When she returned, she seemed a little uncertain and even a bit shy, maybe for the first time since I'd met her.

"Is this what you mean?" she whispered.

Oh, yes, it was most definitely what I meant. She'd gone far above and beyond anything I'd ever imagined.

"Fuck me..." I whispered in return.

Nibbling on her lip, she waited anxiously.

"I'm sorry," I said, but I couldn't help it. My cock was granite, and I wanted to come. I at least had to stroke myself.

With a knowing smile she watched, letting me die a little over the sight of her. "I thought so. This is what turns me on, but I've had guys tell me, 'No, you can't wear those things. They're way too sexy. It's too much of a hassle, having to worry about every guy who sees you dressed that way.' You, though, you say you'd welcome it. You'd want it. Jake, that drives me insane. I'm as turned on as you are, with your big, hard cock. I swear, my pussy has never been this wet."

I squeezed my erection, and she let out a gorgeous moan.

She was wearing white stiletto heels and a short, flippy skirt. Whispery thin. White silk. The skirt was asymmetrical, cut longer on the right side than the left, with a subtle undulation in the hem forming a rising wave in the center. At its shortest point, directly over her pussy, it only covered her when she stood straight. At its longest, it slipped down to mid-thigh. Otherwise her thighs were totally bare.

I didn't dare check to see whether she was wearing panties. As close to the edge as I already was, I knew that if I caught even a glimpse of her naked pussy I would blow my load right then and there. Just the thought of how that ultra-thin silk would feel sliding over her bare hips and ass had me nearly on the brink.

Her top, though, that's what wasreally putting me in danger.

"You said you'd want me topless," she said quietly, studying my face as I stared in awe at her mouthwatering breasts.

Her top was simply breathtaking. Silk again, fuchsia instead of the white of her skirt, it was a wondrous drape. That's literally what it was: a drape. It covered her trim stomach, and it had narrow shoulder straps, but the magical thing was the way it draped over her breasts. Framing them in a wide, sweeping arc, its elegant folds formed a deeply plunging neckline, such as it was. It came down nearly to her belly button, leaving her entire chest bare. Only her nipples and a small portion of the outer swells of her breasts were covered. The bottom of the drape pooled loosely at her waistline, otherwise her back was also completely bare.

"You said you prefer something thin and silky that moves, shimmers, and sometimes exposes me," she grinned, her smile growing as she took in my stunned reaction. She set her hands on her knees, which she kept close together. Leaning down like that made her drape fall away, fully exposing her bare, natural breasts. They were literally flawless, and I simply stared, mesmerized by her tantalizing honey brown turrets rising above her gorgeous castles.

"So beautiful...so perfect," I said, gazing upon them in sheer wonder.

"You'd take me out dressed like this? Exactly like this? If I were your woman, you'd let other men see my naked breasts fully exposed this way, bare nipples and everything?"

"Yes, and I might not ever let us come back home," I answered, looking down past her belly button and back up to her firm, pendulous breasts with their beautifully erect tips. Finally, I returned my gaze to her shining green eyes. "Summer, you might change into something less perfect, and then I'd be sad."

"If I wore this in public, I'd need to be careful with how I stood, sat, or moved."

"Summer, figuring out what you can get away with, that's half the fun. Also, a big part of it is making sure not to act concerned or self-aware. You can't be constantly pulling your skirt down or holding your top closed. It ruins everything if you do that. You end up drawing all the wrong sort of attention, completely defeating the purpose."

"Show me," she said, smiling as I continued to drool over her bare breasts. Leaning in a little more, her smile grew more seductive. Her erect nipples were dancing mere inches from my lips, teasing me to where I could almost taste them. "Show me, Jake. Show me what you'd do to me if I were all yours. I want to see where that line is...the point where it becomes too much."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Take me out somewhere. I want you to show me what you'd have me do to turn you on; to turn us both on. Let's go right now, before I chicken out."

I changed into some slacks and a nice shirt while Summer fidgeted outside my door. When I emerged from my room, she looked straight at my crotch and grinned, "Okay, new rule: You are hereby forbidden from wearing underwear in my presence. You can always see my nipples, so you know when I'm excited. I want the same thing. If I make your cock hard, I at least deserve to see it."

"What if Bill's here?"

"Then he can look, too," she smiled. "All I know is I want to see your cock."

Marching right back to my bedroom, I shucked my underwear.

"Commando it is!" I announced, returning to the living room.

She grinned as she appraised my now much more conspicuous bulge. "Very nice. That's how it should always look." Reaching down, she gave it an affirming caress before grabbing my hand and tugging me towards the door.

"Wait," I said, stopping her. "I'm going commando now, but what about you? Panties, or no panties?"

"How do you want me?" she giggled, again tugging me towards the door.

Arriving at my car, she wasted no time in jumping into the convertible.

"Top down, m'lady?" I smiled, climbing in beside her.

Turning to face me, she leaned back against the door while slipping off her high heels. Settling in, she arched her bare legs over the center console. When her scandalously short skirt fell away from her smooth thighs, she gave me a seductive grin. "Mmmm, definitely top down," she purred teasingly, and as we headed off into the night her fingertips were flirting with the silk drape that only barely covered her nipple....

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your questions and comments deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a valid return address.