Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
The summer continues.
7.1k words
4.63
159.7k
31

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

This is the continuation of the original story. The story is basically true although some latitude will have to be allowed for memory and time. I hope that you enjoy it.

..................................

The walk home after that first time was strange and exciting. The boys were buzzing with the new experience and horsed around all the way back with Sue being the centre of attention. Sue laughed more than was usual and seemed to be enjoying her newfound popularity. Things were back to normal but somehow completely and irrevocably changed, the group had taken on a new and different dynamic.

As the boys walked back in the late afternoon sunshine I noticed small almost furtive attempts to touch Sue. Fingers looked for skin to touch, hands brushed down her back and tried to cup her backside, no one was sure how to get back to the position of a short time ago. Sue dressed was different to Sue naked and vulnerable; and she fielded the attempts at groping with ease, stepping out of reach, moving hands away. The boys were puzzled and confused by her behaviour; they seemed to expect that Sue would simply allow them access to her body whenever they wanted. That clearly was not going to be the case.

We all met on the football field as usual the next morning. Despite the early hour the day was already beginning to warm up. We all walked across the field and flopped down in the long grass that ran away in a series of folds and small ridges to a tree topped hillock that ran down on the other side to the railway tracks beyond.

The talk was all of Sue and the events of the previous day. Everyone had been talking to elder brothers, friends, or people who 'knew about women' and a whole new raft of words suddenly entered our vocabulary; 'clitoris', 'clit', 'come', 'climax', 'finger fuck' and others. We savoured them and applied them to yesterday. The feeling was exciting and the words themselves redolent with forbidden acts and sexuality, strangely exciting and mature.

Every few minutes the question was repeated, 'do you think she'll let us do it again'? The guys were mute on this point. Sue's return to untouchable on the walk home had foxed us. At this point Sue appeared stepping out of a line of bushes that edged one side of the field. Dave saw her first. "There she is." He stood up and waved, Sue saw us and made her way over.

She stood on the edge of the small fold of ground where we sitting and looked down on us causing us to squint up at her into the glare of the sun. She moved her weight onto one hip and looked around. She seemed to be unsure about joining us. A small group of boys raced onto the far end of the field and began to kick a ball about between them, their voices sounding small and shrill in the distance. She looked back down at us. "What's happening? Are you doing anything?"

Dave shrugged, "Still talking about it."

She stepped down into the small hollow and sat on the edge of the group, just about out of reach. She looked around. "It'll be hot here soon."

Mike sat up and said "That's true; anyone got enough money to go swimming?" We all shook our heads; swimming was a start of the week activity, before we ran out of money. Sue got up and walked off toward the hill behind us. We all got up and followed. At the top of the hill she stopped and turned around before sitting on the brow, tucking her skirt in under her knees. We sat on either side of her in the bright sun, the ground beneath us hard, cracked and devoid of grass from the passage of generations of feet of kids who have fought their imaginary battles or run their races over it. The few sparse and stunted trees that ringed the summit offered no protection to the growing heat of the sun.

Mike kicked at the ground with heel of his trainer. "How about the rezzer?" The 'rezzer' was the local reservoir which was a couple of miles away. We all looked at him. The reservoir at least offered some cool air and the possibility of a splash in the water if the officious bastard who patrolled the area was not around. We all shrugged, "Sounds OK." Sue nodded in agreement, "Can we wait a while? Jackie said she may join us later." Jackie was Sue's younger sister. A spiting image of Sue except with darker hair and freckles but Jackie sported an entirely different character; while Sue was quiet and calm Jackie was wilder; a 'life and soul of the party' character. We all shrugged an 'OK' and settled down in the sun and watched the riot of a game of football that going on down on the field. Eventually one of the players broke away and shouted across to us asking if we wanted to play. Dave stood up and shouted back saying no thanks and the kid went back to his game.

Dave turned and looked at Sue, "Right then. No football. What are we going to do while we wait for your Jackie?" Mike rolled over onto his stomach and flopped down just over the brow of the hill. He shuffled up a little till his head stuck out over the top. From top to bottom the hill was only as long as he was tall. He placed his chin on his folded arms and watched the kids on the field. They were picking sides again as more kids joined the game. All except Sue followed Mikes lead and we lay ourselves out on the far side of the brow to watch the proceedings on the field. We made comments about the choices being made and who we would have playing for whom. Slowly the kids sorted themselves out and then suddenly half the kids were taking their shirts off to play skins against shirts. Dave smiled. "Fancy joining in Sue?" Sue threw Dave a look over her shoulder and then looked up at the clear blue sky. "No thanks."

Dave lent on his elbow and looked at her. "You looked good in skin yesterday." Sue turned away from him to watch the kids on the field. "Shut up." Dave leaned forward and felt her bottom with his hand. She spun around and pushed his hand away and made as if to stand up. "Stop it." Dave looked confused. "What's wrong with you? Yesterday we took all your clothes off and today you won't even give us a feel. What's going on?"

Sue settled down again, obviously feeling in control of the situation. "Because I don't want to that's why. That's all you need to know." I tapped her on her shoulder and she half turned to face me. "But that's not good enough is it?" I asked. "Even though you haven't said anything I know that you enjoyed what we did yesterday." Sue again made to sit up. "I did not" she began but Dave grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back down on the ground over onto our side of the hill. She rolled over onto us with a squeal, legs in the air. Dave and I grabbed her, spun her around until she was lying between us and held her down by her shoulders. She began to thrash around, kicking out with her feet and trying to free her arms but Dave and I just held her down and let her get on with it.

Strangely enough she never called out although there was plenty of help within earshot. Eventually she began to calm down and lay there looking at us sullenly. "Look. Just let me go and I won't say anything."

Dave laughed. "About what? Are you talking about now or yesterday?"

Sue struggled again. "About both!"

"It's a little bit late to complain about yesterday isn't it? People would wonder why you've left it so long to complain won't they?"

Sue stopped struggling again and glared at us. "Course you won't say anything!" I said, "You loved what happened to you yesterday!"

Sue began to thrash about again "I did not!" She almost spat out.

Dave looked at me and at Mike who was leaning over my shoulder looking on. "Think she means it?" he asked. I thought about the look in her eyes when we undressed her yesterday and shook my head. "No. I'm sure she doesn't." Almost without thinking I pulled the bottom of her blouse up exposing her tummy and pushed my hand under the waistband of her skirt. Sue began to fight harder as my fingers found their way under the top of her knickers and down across her flat stomach and onto her pubic hair. When my fingers began to move through her pubic hair and search out the wetness between her legs Sue stopped struggling.

"See." I said as my fingers found her. "I knew you liked it. You're wet. You've been thinking about us doing this to you ever since you got up this morning haven't you?" Panting from her exertions Sue looked at me under her lids but didn't reply. I slid my finger down and across the top of her slit. Her lips parted to meet the intrusion. Sue gave a sigh, her eyes closed and her head fell back. I moved my finger into her and her warm wetness enclosed it. "And so very wet." I whispered quietly in her ear. Sue kept her eyes closed. My finger moved easily in her. I found her clitoris and she gave a little moan of pleasure. I looked at the boys. "That's all she needed. You can undress her now."

The guys needed no second urging. Roy scooted around and sat astride her legs. He took hold of the waistband of her skirt and quickly began to pull it down to her hips while both Mike and Dave leaned in to undo the buttons on her blouse. Sue began to struggle. "Stop it! What do you think you're doing? Stop it! Are you all crazy? You can't do this to me here! It's too open! Stop it! People will see!" I continued to work my fingers up and down her increasingly wet slit. Sue slumped back with a groan while Roy felt around the waistband of her skirt for a button or a zipper. Dave and Mike continued to fumble with the buttons of her blouse. I could see skin appearing as the buttons came undone. Sue feebly tried again, "Please stop. You can't do this to me here!" Realising that her waistband was elastic Roy pulled her skirt down over her hips. As her skirt slid down her legs to her knees everyone stopped to watch. My wrist disappeared under the waistband of her white cotton knickers and my hand could be clearly seen under the material working slowly up and down between her open legs.

Hooking his fingers into the waistband Roy pulled her knickers down over her hips. We all watched in fascination as the material slid down over my wrist and the back of my hand. Her golden curls now plainly, wetly, available for all to see shone in the morning sunlight. My fingers moved between her open legs. Sue groaned and slumped back in defeat. "Oh God," she said to no-one in particular, "what are you doing?" Her skirt and then her knickers slid down her legs to her ankles. Roy admired the view, he stroked his hands up and down her legs and then lifted each foot in turn to pull her knickers and skirt over her shoes and clear. "There," he said to her, "that didn't hurt did it?"

At the same time Mike and Dave opened the last buttons on her blouse.

"She's wearing a bra." Said Mike.

"Take it off. She won't mind." Roy said and held up her skirt and pants as evidence of her compliance.

Sue half protested. "No, please. No more." But no one was listening and Dave lifted her up by her shoulders into a semi sitting position while Mike reached behind her and struggled to undo the catch on her bra. While he was doing this Dave pulled her blouse down her arms and off. Sue never opened her eyes. She now let the boys move and undress her without a sound. Mike finally undid the clasp on her bra and quickly pulled it forward off her shoulders letting her breasts fall free.

Mike laid her back and admired his handiwork. Her bra and blouse joined the rest of her clothes in a pile to the side of us. Except for shoes and socks Sue once again lay there before us, totally naked in the bright sunshine. The sound of my finger moving slowly up and down inside her sounded loud in the stillness. No one was moving. No one was even breathing. Once again the sight of Sue lying naked between us was almost more than we could take in; we could hardly believe that we had managed to get her naked again.

Sue moaned slightly as I slowly withdrew my finger from inside her. I held it up and the wetness glistened in the sunlight. Sue sighed and then lay back with her eyes closed as though abdicating all responsibility about what was happening to her. Roy moved forward and parted her knees. Her moisture, spread by my finger, glistened on her lips and pubic hair. Sue stirred slightly as the warmth and sunlight poured across her body.

Roy shuffled forward further up between her legs. He opened her legs fully as he ran his hands up her inner things until he reached the top. He parted her lips with his fingers and she shone wetly pink in the sunlight. Slowly Roy worked one finger inside her. He withdrew it and Sue sighed softly in protest, rolling her hips slightly as if looking for the lost intruder. He inspected his wet finger with some satisfaction and then leaned forward and holding her open he began to insert two fingers. Sue's head rolled back slightly as if to make room inside for the invading fingers as they slid slowly forward until they were completely embedded in her. Roy paused. He seemed pleased with his efforts and I saw him flex his fingers inside her. Sue moved and moaned slightly, her eyes were closed and she seemed to be drifting away on some internal trip of her own, lost in her own nakedness, the heat of the day on her skin and the fingers that were inside her. Roy slowly withdrew and then reinserted his fingers inside her. Sue half sighed with each thrust, her breasts swaying slightly with his rhythm.

We lay along side her, watching every movement, smelling the warmth from her skin, watching her breasts move and her nipples grow erect as Roy knelt between her legs and continued to slowly work his fingers in and out. The sunlight rippled across her skin and turned her public hair into wet spun gold. Her eyes moved behind her flickering eyelids making her look as if she was dreaming; her lips were slightly parted as small sighs escaped with each retreat and then insertion of Roy's fingers within her.

I reached out and touched her breast. Her skin was warm from the sun. I took the engorged nipple between my fingers and rolled it, feeling its size and texture. The nipple sprang back, seeming harder and larger than before, the skin around the nipple puckered and tightened. I again took the nipple between my fingers and gently pulled it towards me stretching the breast before letting go. Sue moaned in response and pushed her chest out looking for another touch. I looked across at Dave who had been watching me with an air of almost detached interest. "Your turn." I said. Dave casually reached out and took Sue's other nipple between his finger and thumb and rolled it and pulled as I had. "Her skin is so warm," he said. Sue moaned again. Dave looked at me and smiled. "Together?"

"Why not?" I said and we took a nipple each and began to gently pull in unison.

After a few seconds Sue began to respond. Roy took up the rhythm and his fingers began to move in and out of her in time with our manipulations. I looked down at her. She was certainly beautiful; blonde and naked and spread out for us to enjoy as we wanted, her arms pinned beneath Dave and I and her legs held open by Roy as he knelt between her thighs. The pubic hair between her legs was slowly matting with the juices which coated Roy's fingers; her hips were beginning to rise in time with each thrust. Her breasts moved under our hands, her nipples taught between our fingers. Roy looked at us and smiled again. "Isn't it about time she came?"

"She's all yours," I said to him, "you're in charge; make her come whenever you want."

Roy bent to his task with a frown of concentration and began to increase his pace, Sue moaned at the change and her hips took up the new rhythm of his fingers. Slowly she began to rise as the feeling built within her. She gritted her teeth and began to buck and writhe. Her moans grew in intensity.

I leaned over and put my hand across her mouth. "Shhh. There are guys nearby playing football and your sister's about somewhere. You don't want people to come and find you like this do you; on your back naked with four guys making you come?"

Sue opened her eyes and looked at me over the top of my hand. She was rising to her climax and her eyes fixed on mine as her body continued to rise. I knew my words were registering but I was also fairly sure that the meaning was being blunted by the rising tide of her approaching climax. Her breast moved under my hand and I could hear Roy's fingers moving wetly inside her. "You do love this don't you?" I asked. She stared at me, her eyes glazed and lost focus for a moment and then came back.

"How does this happen to you Sue? One minute you're fully dressed and the next we've stripped you and you're on your back naked with the four of us finger fucking you in turn. We've got you spread out on the ground, in the sunshine, with your legs wide open and Roy's about to make you come." She closed her eyes for a second as my words broke up and lost their meaning. She was breathing hard around my hand, her cries muffled. She tried to concentrate again as her climax began to claim her. "You do love this don't you Sue? Getting naked in front of four guys." With a soft cry that began somewhere between her legs she began to rise. Every muscle in her body began to tense and she gripped Roy between her legs.

"See," I said, "you do love it. This is what you wanted to happen isn't it? You must have been dreaming about it all night." Sue's eyes focussed on mine for a moment. "You're ours now Sue. Come for us." Her eyes went wide. "Come on Sue, open your legs and come for us now." Her eyes closed as she crashed over into her climax. Her hips rose and she spasmed again and again. My hand managed to stifle her cries as we held her down. She arched her back and then collapsed like a rag doll.

Mike looked over our shoulders. He had been taking a back seat and waiting his turn between her legs. "Wow! That was a noisy one. She really went for that didn't she?" Roy slowly withdrew his fingers from her and held them up for all to see. "It's the way I do it."

Mike laughed and slid down the banking pushing Roy out the way. "My turn Sonny Boy, make way for a real expert." He said as he moved into position between her legs. Roy rolled over and lay on his back on the banking in the sunshine. He took out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply and casually blowing the smoke down his nose. I took my hand away from Sue's mouth and brushed away a few strands of hair. She blinked open her eyes and looked at me. "You really did come hard." I said. She looked at me almost uncomprehendingly. Mike inspected between her legs, "Fuck she's wet." He said running his fingers between her lips, "She's like a river down here." Sue looked down at Mike kneeling between her legs as if seeing him for the first time. Mike looked up at her and smiled. "My turn now."

Sue went to say something but her eyes closed and the words turned into an exhalation of breath as Mike inserted his fingers into her. I leaned forward and kissed the side of her face. "You may as well get used it. There are four of us all wanting to have a turn inside you."

Dave lent in a kissed her other cheek. "So you are going to come at least four times." She opened her eyes and looked at him. "And that's if we only want one turn each."

Mikes fingers worked inside her. "I can't speak for the others but I'll certainly want another go after this" he said.

Dave stroked her breast and down her flank. "And I'll probably want at least two goes. You feel too good to miss."

"Looks like you could be in for a long morning doesn't it?" I whispered in her ear.

Sue half closed her eyes as the general onslaught of three pairs of hands on her body began to have its effect again. "Still," I said, "I guess you had nothing better to do this morning do you?"

Dave laughed. "We didn't."

"Couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing right now than you," said Mike.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers
12