Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 04

Story Info
The party gets out of control for Jackie.
3.6k words
4.32
61.4k
6

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

Jackie's Story

The party had been in full swing for a number of hours; most of the house lights were out and the music was turned up as loud as they could get it without attracting the neighbours or the police. The booze, mainly beer and mainly in one large barrel was on a table in the kitchen. In the fuggy, smoked filled darkness bodies swayed and gyrated to the latest pop songs. Jackie sat on a wall just outside the kitchen talking to her friends. Cigarettes were passed around and Jackie took one although the combination of cigarettes and booze usually made her feel light headed and queasy.

After a while she decided to go to the toilet and pushed her way through the swaying bodies and made her way through the darkness to the stairs. She found her way upstairs by the faint light of the street lamp outside and she worked her way to the toilet door, mainly by touch and pushed gently, only to find it locked. Mentally shrugging her shoulders she turned to look down the corridor. In the faint light she could just make out a number of bedroom doors facing off either side. 'A few more bedrooms than we've got' she thought.

She turned at the sound of someone coming heavily up the stairs. The bulky shadow of a man appeared. He paused at the top of the stairs and took his bearings. After a moment he walked to the bathroom and tried it. Standing in the shadows she tried to make herself as inconspicuous as possible, she could smell the beer on him and did not want any trouble.

"Fuck!" he muttered and half heartedly kicked the door with his shiny, pointed shoes. With a shock like a bucket of iced water down her back Jackie recognized him and tried to step further back into the shadow. At the movement Alan looked up. "Fancy meeting you here," he said as his eyes focussed slowly on her in the half light.

"Fancy," she replied poised between flight and staying.

In the semi darkness he reached out and took her wrist in his hand. "With anyone?" He asked.

She shrugged her shoulder noncommittally, "Friends." He nodded and slowly started to walk away down the corridor, pulling her after him. "Where are we going?" she asked his back but he didn't answer. He pulled her along the corridor until he came to one of the bedroom doors. Pushing the door open he pulled her inside. "Wait a bloody minute.." she began but he spun her around, up against the wall and in one easy movement he pinned her hands above her head.

He looked her up and down and then reached for the big loop tab on the broad zipper that ran down the length of the front of her dress. "I love these new fashions," he said, "so easy to get into. Made for men like me," and with a soft chuckle he began to pull the zipper down.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" said Jackie, panicking and trying to pull her hands free, "Let me go!"

Alan calmly continued unzipping her dress. He reached the bottom and the dress fell open. "That's much better," he said smugly. He leaned back a little and pushed the two halves of her dress apart. He surveyed her body, pinned up against the wall, hands above her head, almost on tiptoe. He caressed her breast in its plain white bra before reaching around behind her and unhooking it. Because her hands were held above her head the bra almost immediately sprang clear of her breasts so he pushed it up and out of the way. Her breasts glowed whitely in the pale light, her nipples obvious and prominent. He paused, savouring the view, he chest heaving as she tried to control her panic. "I love your tits you know," he said, "ever since the first time I felt them."

"Please stop," Jackie pleaded, "Someone may come!"

Alan cupped her breast and at his touch Jackie felt the first familiar lurch in her stomach. He bent his head to her breast and sucked the nipple deep in his mouth. Liquid warmth began to pour from her nipple and she unconsciously pushed her breast forward to meet him.

Alan suckled deeply, drawing her breast to his mouth with his hand. The warmth spread to her groin and Jackie began to whimper, she knew she was losing control. She clasped her legs tightly together to try to control the tingling sensation that was building there. Alan moved his attention to her other breast and she him mutter, "Small, but really very nice. Absolutely class tits."

As he suckled on her other breast Jackie could feel her resolve slipping. She could not believe how fast she crumbled when he touched her. Her body was betraying her and was instantly responding to his every touch. "Alan, for fuck's sake stop!" she pleaded but he took no notice. Her nipples were on fire. Alan alternately suckled on one and rolled the other between his fingers. She squeezed her legs together and her knees began to buckle. "Alan PLEASE!" she almost cried.

In reply his hand began a lazy decent from her breast down across her stomach until he hooked his finger into the waistband of her knickers. She closed her eyes and in desperation she squeezed her legs tighter together. He pulled the front of her knickers down and slid his hand inside, running his fingers through her pubic hair.

"Please Alan, please," she said, her voice now almost a whisper. She was no longer sure whether she was pleading for him to stop or continue. His finger began to probe between her legs. Her head sagged forward in despair as he tried to worm his hand between her closely clamped thighs.

He released her nipple from his mouth and raised his head to look at her. "Open your legs," he said.

She shook her head slowly, "No" she whispered.

Alan looked blearily at her and then suddenly he drew back his hand and hit her, once, sharply, across the face. The sudden blow shocked her to her core, the slap wasn't hard but the shock was intense. "Open your legs," he said quietly again and raised his hand as if to repeat the slap.

Jackie turned her head away from the expected blow but Alan dropped his head to her nipple again. She gasped at the intensity of the feeling as he first bit and then suckled at the nipple; she felt it immediately become erect. His hand moved down inside her knickers, pushing them, unresisting, down her thighs.

"That's better," he said. His fingers explored between the folds of her labia and Jackie knew that her resistance was almost over.

"Oh God!" she whispered and rested her head against his arm as he inserted a finger inside her and began to move it slowly around in exploration. She shuffled her feet, opening her legs wider to give him access.

Suddenly there was a sound in corridor outside and the door burst open. A couple stumbled into the room laughing and giggling. They turned on the bedroom light and the man pulled the unresisting girl towards the bed, sliding his hand up and under her short skirt. They stopped short in confusion when they suddenly realised that Jackie and Alan were standing silently against the bedroom wall.

Jackie tried to shield her eyes from the sudden light behind Alan's arm that was still pinning her hands above her head. She knew that that the couple were staring at them, that they must be able to see her with her dress open, her breasts displayed and Alan with his hand between her legs. She struggled to cover up but Alan did not move, he just said very quietly, "Whoever you are just fuck off and turn off the light when you leave."

The couple hesitated, drawn by the sight of the near naked girl and the man who was obviously undressing her. Without raising his voice Alan repeated his command "I said fuck off NOW!" and the couple almost fell over themselves as they rushed for the door. "And turn that fucking light off as you leave." He casually hurled over his shoulder at the departing figures.

The room plunged back into darkness and the door closed. As the light went out Alan paused for a second and then slowly moved his finger deeper inside Jackie. She almost cried out in pleasure and again her knees began to sag. Alan still held her, pinned against the wall by her wrists. His finger moved further inside her, up and around, she could feel her wetness coat the back of his hand and begin to run slowly down the inside of her thighs. "I'm going to have you," he said slowly.

"Please," she whispered, "not here! Not like this." She can feel the pressure building inside her and she rested her head on his shoulder as she bit at her lip.

Despite her words, at that point she did not care what was happening to her or where she was or who saw her; she just wanted him to take her to her climax, but he half stepped back to look at her. Slowly he withdrew his fingers from inside her and she cried out softly in protest. He gently stoked his finger through the folds of her labia until he found her clitoris. She stiffened again and gave a little cry.

"Ah!" He said smugly. "All in working order I see. Very sensitive." And he began to stroke his finger backwards and forwards across it, slowly and gently. Her hips began to buck against him and she began to whimper again. The sensations were almost more that she could bear. He felt her start to tremble and her knees begin to sag, "I'm going to fuck you soon," he whispered in her ear as her breasts trembled and her legs shook.

Jackie threw her head back as his finger kept on flicking gently across her clitoris. Only his hand pinning her wrist was keeping her upright. "I said I'm going to fuck you soon, but not here, not tonight." He repeated in her ear.

Jackie muttered almost incoherently, "Please".

"What did you say?" he asked tauntingly.

"Please." She muttered again as his fingers took her higher. Her body is leaning so far from the wall in search of his fingers that when he stepped back she almost fell. She opened her eyes in total confusion as he held her gently, back against the wall.

"I said I'm going to fuck you soon." Releasing her he straightened his tie and ran his fingers through his hair. But not tonight my love, not tonight." He bent his head and took her nipple in his mouth, Jackie rose immediately to the sensation, trying to wrap her arms around him but he deftly stepped back and suddenly he was gone, the door closing softly behind him.

It took her a second to realise what had happened, then her knees sagged and she half slid down the wall. Tears sprang to her eyes. "Bastard!" she called out feebly. She slid further down the wall almost whimpering in frustration. "Bastard!" she muttered again.

The unfulfilled sensations between her legs created an urgent need in her, she desperately wanted to finish herself off, to bring herself to climax, to find some relief for the pressure his fingers had created; but the noise of the party began to drift up through the floor again, the heavy thump, thump of overloud pop music. She heard voices in the corridor outside and the door handle moved. She heard laughter and then the sound of feet running away.

She fumbled with her clothes, her tears half blinding her. Her fingers did not belong to her as she pulled her knickers up and struggled to zip up her dress. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand she went to the door and pressed her ear to the wood. The corridor seemed quiet. Taking a deep breath she opened the door and peeped out, the corridor was empty although she noticed that the lights were now on. She slipped quickly outside and made her way down to the toilet. She tried the door and almost cried with relief when she found it empty. Slipping inside she locked the door behind her.

She sat on the toilet seat and finally allowed herself to burst into tears. 'The bastard, the bastard, the bastard' she kept repeating to herself over and over again until her tears subsided. Pulling herself together she eventually got up and walked unsteadily to the sink and inspected her face in the mirror. 'God what a mess!' she thought. She quickly washed her face and straightened her hair and surveyed the result, 'better but no picture' she thought to herself.

Slowly she again became aware of muffled voices and the sound of feet in the corridor. Taking a deep breath she opened the bathroom door and stepped out. "Switch off that bloody light!" a voice whispered harshly and Jackie plunged the corridor back into darkness. All around her was the excited press of bodies milling around and making noise while trying desperately to keep quiet, as only a crowd of half drunk people can.

"What's going on?" She asked an indistinct shape alongside her.

"There's a couple making love in the bedroom." Came back the excited answer in a half giggle. The owner of the voice was obviously worse for wear. "They're doing it standing up against the wall and they're naked! We've got a camera." The voice continued in a rush. "Going to get a photo." Jackie shrugged her shoulders in the darkness,

"About ten minutes too late." She thought. "Thank God!"

She made her way through the crowd, pushing her way down the stairs in the semi darkness and answering the questions of the people at the back of the crowd who had arrived late and didn't really know what was happening. "A couple making love." She whispered as they passed in the other direction. "Yes, in the bedroom. Yes, completely naked".

Then suddenly she was back in the kitchen to find that the party was still in full swing although there seemed to be considerably fewer dancers. She presumed some had gone upstairs with the rest of the lemmings. She heard a big cheer go up from upstairs followed by an immediate groan of disappointment. Smiling to herself she made her way outside.

Gwen grabbed her arm as soon as she appeared. "Where have you been? You've missed all the fun! Apparently there's some couple screwing in the front room! Can you believe it? Knickers around her ankles and everything!"

"Bedroom" Jackie answered.

"What?"

"Front bedroom. You said front room. If you're going to tell the story you'd better get it right."

She paused and looked hard at Jackie. "What's happened to your face? Where's your makeup? Have you been crying?" Jackie looked around the rest of the group, their faces were alive with excitement and gossip.

"I washed it off, it was making my eyes sting, must have an allergy to it. That's what took me so long." Gwen nodded sympathetically and spat on her thumb and wiped a trace of makeup from below Jackie's eye.

"Happened to me that. Bloody painful when it happens. " She said and Jackie sat back a little while Gwen told her own tale of makeup woes. A crowd of youngsters burst out the door and ran laughing and squealing into the night , one of them was triumphantly waving a camera. "Who do you think it was?" Gwen asked, excited again by the prospect of sleaze and gossip.

"Don't know who the girl was" said one of the group, "but the bloke sounded like Alan Davies."

Gwen looked nonplussed, "Who?"

"You know, Alan Davies, "said the girl moving her attention to Jackie, "you should know him he lives next door to you."

"Oh, him" Jackie said trying to keep her voice calm. "Was he here tonight?" She feigned looking around as if searching for him. "Didn't notice him."

"He was here" said Anne. "Bit of a Lad that one bloody hell! Not a bad looker though; actually if tried he could probably have had a go at me upstairs in the bedroom!" And she shrieked with laughter at her own brazenness. The others shrieked with her in mock moral indignation although she knew for certain that at least two of them had done similar if not worse.

Jackie smiled and tried to stop the feeling between her legs. "Where is he?" She asked looking around. "Is he still here?"

"Don't think so" Anne said, "left a couple of minutes ago with his mates. Off to the pub for last orders I guess."

Gwen looked closely at Jackie for a moment. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, why?"

"You look flushed and your cheek looks a little red. Are you feeling hot?" She asked, putting the back of her hand to Jackie's forehead.

"No, no, I'm fine" Jackie said trying to appear calm, she patted her tummy "Just the 'time of the month'."

"Poor bugger" Anne said fishing in her handbag, "I've got some aspirin's in here somewhere. Never leave home without them."

"No, I'm fine thanks," said Jackie standing up. "Think I just might make my way home though. Get to bed with a hot water bottle. Be fine in the morning."

"Yeah," Gwen said standing up and brushing off the back of her skirt, "might join you. This is dying anyway," she said with a nod of her head at the party still going on inside the house.

"Yeah," said Anne slinging her handbag over her shoulder, "I'll come too. No point in hanging about here anyway now that the excitements over." She grabbed Gwen by the arm as they walked away. "Who do you think it was with Alan in the bedroom?" Jackie looked down at her shoes as they walked. "Naked as the day they were born," she carried on, "doing it on the carpet no less! Honestly! The brazenness of it! Going at it like rabbits apparently!"

Gwen laughed, "If we knew the truth they were probably snogging on the stairs, you know how these stories get exaggerated."

Anne pushed her and laughed, "Honestly, you spoil all the fun; I prefer my version." She fell in step with the other girls as they reached the road, "Wish someone would make love to me on the bedroom carpet."

"Who, Alan Davies?" Gwen asked. "You wouldn't put out for him would you?"

"Why not? I can see myself stretched out naked on the bedroom floor while he crawled all over me." Jackie felt the peculiar lurch of desire as Anne painted the picture with her words. She shivered and folded her arms across her chest, trying to get herself under control. She could still feel Alan's fingers inside her. Her knickers suddenly felt damp. "Why does nobody ever want me?" Anne continued. "I've got a good body haven't I?" and she did a twirl to let everyone see, "I wouldn't mind somebody taking all my clothes off. I'd put out if they asked me. Even for Alan Davies. At least he's exciting. Better than what I've got now."

Gwen looked at her, "What have you got now?"

Anne laughed."Nothing. Nada. Bugger all. Same as the rest of us." She held up her right hand and waggled her fingers. "I'm relying on these for a spot of relief tonight." Gwen howled with shocked laughter. "What's the problem?" Anne responded somewhat glumly "that's what we all use isn't it? Or are you going to tell me something different, like you have a secret lover or something?"

"Not going to tell you any different Lass," Gwen answered. "Because that's what we all use isn't it eh?" she asked, pushing Jackie with her shoulder.

Jackie just kept on walking and said nothing.

.........

For the next few days she was in a sort of trance. She could not get him out of her mind. She relived the episode a million times in her head, she was totally turned on by what had happened to her; feeling strangely dirty and yet desperately wanting more. She was not angry with him for being forceful with her, when she really thought about it her powerlessness had helped turn her on.

Fighting off guys who are trying to get into your knickers was part of the territory in this part of the world; she'd been doing it since the boys at school first discovered that girls were different. Wandering hands were just boys trying it on, they were not dangerous and most were easy to deal with; in fact she had let a couple of boys she had liked 'cop a feel' at different times.

When they came at you in groups, as boys around here were prone to do, it was more problematic as at least one of her friends had found out; but so far she had been able to handle the wondering hands without any problems and she had been careful to avoid the gangs. Most of the young men she had been out with were quite wet and apologetic, just trying their luck. Alan was different, he was older and bolder, he knew exactly what he wanted and what he was doing. He made no bones about what he wanted from her and she was absolutely unable to resist, just thinking about the way he handled her made her wet; he didn't ask, he just took it.

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers
12