Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 05

Story Info
Alan shows Jackie what he does in his shed.
4.8k words
4.56
62.6k
9

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

A couple of times a week Jackie would meet her friends at the pub for a couple of drinks. She was not a particularly heavy drinker but she enjoyed the scene. One night, a week or so after the party, she had left the pub and begun to walk home alone. The streets were relatively well lit and there was no real danger, it was a smallish village and most people were known to her.

As she walked down the main street a bus passed in a roar of warm air, lights and diesel fumes. It stopped at the bus stop a little ahead of her. It was the last bus from town. It turned around at the top of the street and went back to town 5 minutes later. She had caught it many times with friends after a night out.

Tonight only one passenger got off and she recognised him instantly. He stood and waited for her as the bus drew away. He waited for her to catch up. Although her heart quickened at the sight of him she approached him with some trepidation.

"Thought it was you," he said by way of greeting. "Saw you as we came round the corner." She didn't say anything but walked alongside him with her head down, looking at the darkened pavement in front of her. She was just so aware of him, his presence dominated her, dwarfed her will somehow. "You don't seem very pleased. I got off just to walk home with you. You could at least say thanks."

She looked at him; he was looking straight ahead and smiling. "Thanks," she said quietly. Alan nodded and began a running conversation that lasted all the way home. He didn't notice, or didn't particularly care, that she wasn't joining in. He laughed at his own jokes and leaned in close to her when he thought he was saying something important.

As they turned in to the woods at the end of the gardens Jackie felt that she should say something. She was so pleased that he had got off the bus to walk with her and she had trailed home alongside him like a stupid little girl. "How's the bike?" she asked finally as they neared their back gates. "I haven't seen you out on it much recently."

He stopped and turned to look at her "Come in and see it." It was not really phrased as a request, more as a statement of fact.

She shook her head slightly and began to say, "No thanks," when he took her arm and led her through his own back gate. She stood there quietly while he undid the padlock on the shed and then he stood back and held the door open for her to go in. She looked at him and then stepped into the warm darkness of his shed. It smelled of oil and cigarettes; a close, manly smell. In the dull light the bike gleamed softly along one wall; she placed her hand on its polished smoothness.

He followed her in and closed the door behind him and the outside world disappeared. She could feel her knees begin to tremble. Why did he always have this effect on her? He stepped up closely behind her and she could smell him, a mixture of aftershave, beer and cigarettes. He slipped her handbag off her shoulder and placed it on the floor by her side. "Well?" He asked quietly. "What do you think of it".

"Nice," was all she could think of say.

"Nice?" he laughed quietly. "Now that's no way to talk of a thoroughbred like her." He ran his hands down Jackie's back, his hands moulding to her curves, until he ended up cupping her bottom. She never said a word, she was unsure if he was talking of her or the bike. Taking her shoulders he turned her around and pushed her back until she was half sitting, half leaning against the broad seat of the bike. There was no resistance from her.

He placed a finger under her chin and raised her face until she was looking at him. "Are you a thoroughbred?" he asked.

She swallowed, "I don't know"

He let go of her chin and hooked his finger into the broad loop of the zipper in the denim top she was wearing. "Shall we see?" he said. "I didn't really get a good look at you at the party," he paused and smiled. "Bit pissed you see." She looked down at his finger in the loop of the zipper as she felt the zipper being pulled slowly down. "I'm not pissed now," he said.

No," she said in a whisper and she watched the zipper complete its journey. With a last pull, the top fell open. Once again she could feel the panic slowly rising inside her. How could she be standing here letting him take her clothes off again? She wanted to cry out and run; but then another part of her, the wayward part of her, told her to stay and let him put his hands on her, put his hands between her legs again, just like at the party.

"You want me to touch you don't you?" He said as if reading her thoughts. Looking down Jackie shook her head in denial. He laughed quietly. "Of course you do." He pushed the denim top from her shoulders and down her arms. "Of course you do." He said again.

She sat there quietly with the denim top half way down her arms, wrapped around her back like a stole, or a restraint. He pulled her to her feet and she tried vaguely to free her arms but he stilled her. "I think it's time to have a look at those beautiful tits of yours again don't you?" She shook her head, 'no', but he pulled her to him and simply lifted the front of her blouse and pushed it up, over her breasts.

"Ah yes," he said, holding her and looking down. She could feel her chest heaving, confined tightly by the material of her bra. "Just as I remember them." He lightly stroked the back of his hand across her nipples. She gasped as they immediately hardened, clearly showing through the thin fabric. "Nice bra," he said, brushing the swell of her breast through the fabric. With a practised movement he reached behind her and unfastened the clip. "But next time don't wear one, it's easier."

"There won't be a next time," she managed to say as he flipped her bra up and out of the way, releasing her breasts to the cool night air. She gasped again as he bent down and took a nipple in his mouth. He suckled deeply and hearing her intake of breath, he let go with a laugh.

"Of course there'll be a next time. I'm going to fuck you one day. Now let's have a good look at your tits shall we?" he said and pushed her back, her arms still entangled in her jacket.

She staggered against the heavy machine. "Go easy with the bike" he said and looked down at her breasts. She is leaning back at an angle and struggling to keep her balance. He held her in place while he calmly inspected her breasts, she struggled but he held her firmly, keeping her in place. "I like it when you struggle,'" he said, "it makes your tits bounce." He jiggled her breasts for a moment before cupping one and stroking the nipple with his thumb.

"Really nice" he said appreciatively. He squeezed the nipple gently causing her to gasp. He smiled. "And oh so sensitive. I'm going to enjoy you." Jackie could feel herself getting wet, his fingers on her breast seemed to be directly linked to her groin and she could feel herself giving way to her desires, feel herself sliding away. He laughed and squeezed her nipple again. Her knees felt weak. She was having difficulty in keeping her balance.

He moved his attention to her other breast and after hefting its weight, as if making a comparison with the first one, he rolled the nipple between his fingers. "Lovely nipples," he said quietly, "they stand out like chapel hat pegs," and he pulled on one make his point. Jackie groaned and Alan smiled, "You seem to like that," he said "see, I'm getting to know you" and he pulled gently again. Jackie bit her lip and tried to free herself from his touch, knowing her resistance was rapidly fading.

Alan laughed again and pulled her closer to him. "Now, now," he said, "we've not done yet. Not by a long chalk." He arched her slightly further back over the bike, making her breasts stand out further and laying her more open to him. He inspected her breasts again, suckling and fondling each breast in turn. He raised his eyes to look at her. She looked into his face but his confident smile of triumph as he sucked her nipple into his mouth frightened her.

She looked down across her naked breasts, she could see her nipples shining wetly in the faint light, she could feel the growing dampness between her legs and she could feel her resolve fading away with every pull of his lips on her nipples. She knew she had lost, she was his and she knew he could do what he wanted with her.

Once again he read her thoughts, "You know you love it don't you?" Her nipples ached to be touched. No one had ever touched them like this, suckled on them, played with her breasts. She wanted him to just shut up and carry on touching her; she was now not just damp between her legs, she could feel she was wet.

She shook her head faintly, a last attempt at independence. "No", she said, "I don't".

Alan smiled and reached for her skirt feeling for the zip. Her struggles seem feeble even to her as his fingers found the top clasp and deftly undid it. The skirt sagged a little on her hips. He found the zipper and pulled it down. "Great things zippers," he said, "don't know what we would do without them." He eased the skirt down off her hips, reaching behind her to pull it down over her bottom. With an easy push it fell to her feet.

He looked down at her legs, splayed open to keep her balance but strangely dark in the half light. "Tights," he said disgustedly. "Fucking awful things! don't wear them anymore, or at least not when you're with me." Jackie watched as he hooked his fingers into the top of them, pulling them down over her hips.

He pushed them, as far as he could reach, down her thighs. "There," he said at last, smoothing his hand across the material of her white flowered cotton knickers, "that's better. Almost there now."

Jackie looked at his casual, smiling, face, the 'almost there now' sent a shiver of anticipation racing through her body. He had undressed her with such consummate ease. She had not really resisted but it would not have made any difference, he knew what he was doing.

He was unwrapping a parcel, stripping off layer after layer and the present was in sight, only a damp piece of cotton now lay between him and what he was seeking.

Without any further ceremony Alan placed his hand over her mound and pressed his fingers up through the thin material of her knickers, gently pressing his fingers into her. Jackie almost shouted out with the sudden surge of feeling, her knees almost buckled at the sudden and ungracious onslaught. He took his hand away and inspected his fingers. He looked at her, "A bit wet aren't we?"

Jackie felt herself curl up inside; he knew that she wanted him, her body was betraying her. Alan smiled, "I told you that you wanted it." Laughing he hooked his fingers into the sides of her knickers and pulled them easily down over her hips. She watched in horrified fascination as he pulled the front of her knickers down, her pubic hair glinting as he slowly exposed her.

"I wonder what you smell of?" he asked. She looked at him uncomprehendingly and he laughed again. This was all happening a bit too fast for her, she wanted cry out 'slow down will you, not so fast', but the rest of her brain loved this feeling of being out of control, being rushed towards the feelings that she knew were coming. With a slight push her knickers slid down her thighs. They came to rest, caught up with her tights, around her knees.

She looked down at herself; she was now naked from nipple to knee. She watched as Alan smoothed his fingers across her stomach. How did he get her to this, spread out across his bike, nearly naked, in a shed at the bottom of the garden? He'd stripped her with the ease that he stripped his bike; and possibly with the same amount of passion.

He had not kissed her or shown any affection, he just wanted to get her naked and put his fingers inside her; and that's what she had wanted wasn't it? She hadn't stopped him, she was not sure she could have stopped him even if she'd wanted to; but she hadn't really put up any resistance had she, hadn't even tried to say 'no' had she? What did that make her?

She didn't know anymore, she didn't know anything except that his hand was now moving down across stomach and his finger trailing through her pubic hair. He twirled the hair around his finger. "It's soft," he said. "Most women's are wiry." She began to whimper as his fingers moved down between her legs, a mixture of fear and anticipation. His hand disappeared between her legs and she could feel him slowly slide a finger between the folds of her lips.

She closed her eyes. "Open them," he commanded and she opened her eyes in shock wondering what he was meaning, her eyes or her legs, "Open your eyes" he said again. "I want to see what you're feeling." His finger began to explore the length of her, she whimpered quietly as the feelings flooded through her.

She was so wet she could feel her juices beginning to leak out of her. She tried to curl up around the fingers that were beginning to open her up but he held her upright with his free hand, not allowing her to move. He curled his finger up inside and her head fell back, She had done this to herself a million times but nothing had prepared her for the mind blowing sensations created by his finger inside her now. She tried to open her knees to give him access but her tights held her legs together.

Without taking his finger from inside her he released her arm and dropped to his knees in front of her. With his free hand he pulled her kickers and tights down to her ankles. Her knees opened wide. He pushed her further backwards over the bike, the movement further opening her legs and pushing her hips forward. In a single movement he slid his finger deeper inside her. She almost screamed with pleasure.

Smiling up at her from between her legs he slowly withdrew his finger and then pushed it back in until he buried up to his knuckle inside her. Her juices ran down his wrist. "And again," he said and repeated the movement. Jackie's head fell back; she wanted to cry out, her legs opened wide. She struggled to free her arms from the confines of her clothes but couldn't and she rocked back and forth across his bike as she rode his fingers.

The sensations were almost overpowering, how could he do this to her? How could he possibly make her feel like this? Alan swivelled his hand and as he moved his fingers slowly inside her he stroked her protruding clitoris with his thumb. This time Jackie did cry out, a cross between and cry and a whimper that came directly from the feeling between her legs.

Her knees buckled, half standing Alan held her across his bike with his free hand. Her hips rose to meet his fingers. She was exploding, sensations ripped from her clitoris and his fingers and crashed through her body. She began to rock with the rhythm of his fingers, she began to whimper and cry out. He held her across his bike while he continued to move his fingers inside her. Suddenly she stiffened and cried out and every nerve in her body lit up like a whole galaxy of flashbulbs going off one after the other. She thrashed around his fingers as he took her up and over the crest. She screamed and gripped his hand with her thighs.

She came in a long series of unintelligible noises. Noises such as she had never heard or made before; little more than animal grunts and whimpers. He held her down while she climaxed around his fingers; gradually slowing the pace until she stopped moving and it was over. She had surprised even him; he had not expected such a climax. He removed his fingers and stepped back and looked at her.

She was now almost laying flat on her back across his bike, her arms were still entangled in her top and were half held behind her, her breasts were heaving and her nipples erect, a slight flush had spread across her chest. Her legs were still open and her ankles still trapped in her tights and knickers. She looked good. He stepped forward again and with his hand on her chest he held her down while he continued to look at her.

Suddenly there was a small cough from outside and a man's voice said "Er, sorry Al, have you finished now?"

"Who is it?" Alan asked. Jackie feebly tried to rise but she was spent and as weak as a kitten. The force of the climax was still washing through her.

"It's me," said the disembodied voice. "Tom. Can I come in?" Jackie struggled to comprehend what was happening but Alan was still holding her down. She couldn't move.

"Sure" said Alan "come in" and the door opened and Tom, one of Alan's mates, strolled in smoking a cigarette. Jackie struggled to get up but Alan almost nonchalantly held her flat.

Tom looked her over appreciatively "If you've not finished with her" he said nodding at Jackie with his head, "I can come back later."

"No, I've finished," he said but made no attempt to release her. Jackie tried to close her legs but Alan put his knee between her thighs and held her open. Tom studied her naked prostrate form with undisguised interest, inspecting her breasts and looking down to between her legs as Alan held her open. She felt like meat on a slab. "What do you want?" Alan asked Tom who continued his inspection while he smoked his cigarette; he was obviously enjoying the show.

"Pubs are closed," he eventually announced without taking his eyes from between her legs. "Just wanted to know if you fancied coming round my place for a drink, a couple of the lads are there already" Jackie lay spread-eagled as the two men carried on the conversation across her naked body. Shame, confusion and embarrassment, swept through her in waves; then Alan casually inserted a finger inside and Jackie knew she was lost.

Both men were aware of the feelings Alan's finger was creating inside Jackie, Tom was studying her acutely as Alan slowly moved his finger in and out between her legs. Alan looked at Tom, "Just keeping my fingers warm," he said and Tom laughed. With his other hand Alan took a nipple and began to roll it between his fingers.

Jackie was losing her grip on reality, she knew she should be angry at Tom being there, should feel something other than then the glorious feelings of Alan's fingers inside her, pushing her towards another climax; but she couldn't, that's all she could feel. Her body was still tingling from her last orgasm. "Please stop," she whispered but both men ignored her. Alan's fingers found her clitoris and Jackie stiffened. "Please!" she said.

"Yeah. OK. Sounds good." Alan said to Tom, completely ignoring Jackie, his fingers still moving lightly over her clitoris and his other hand on her breast, "Just give me a minute will you while I finish up here?"

"Sure," said Tom and made no attempt to move.

Alan increased the pressure on her clitoris and began to manipulate her breast in earnest. Knowing she was lost Jackie could feel herself beginning to rise again. In the feeble light Tom watched with undisguised interest as Alan's hand moved between her open legs. She began to rock slowly as Alan moved his fingers over her clitoris; she could not stop the feelings that were rising once again. She opened her eyes and saw Tom looking down on her. She closed them as Alan quickened the pace. She could not help herself and her legs opened as wide as she could get them.

"Do you mind?" She heard Tom say, seemingly from far away.

"Not at all," came Alan's response and suddenly another hand moulded itself around her breast. Shocked she opened her eyes to see Tom leaning in closer, one hand on her breast, the other still holding his cigarette. He fondled her breast with unabashed relish, rolling her nipple between his fingers, pulling it erect.

"No," Jackie protested feebly, her body already on the slide down to her climax, but Tom and Alan either ignored her, or perhaps they just didn't care.

"Go easy" Alan said watching Tom enthusiastically rolling her nipple between his finger and thumb, "you'll pull it off."

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers
12