Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 06

Story Info
Alan reinforces the fact that he takes what he wants.
3k words
4.45
51.3k
5
0

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
388 Followers

The fair had been in town for a couple of days. It was only a small affair but in a tiny mining village environment it always created a bit of a stir with kids and families from all over coming to enjoy the fun. There was no big top, this was a very small village and the fair had to set up on the waste ground that everyone used as a football field and there was not enough room for any of the major travelling fairs to set up. This was one-armed bandit territory, dodgems and a caterpillar. By squeezing the rides together they managed to get an entire funfair onto a very small piece of ground.

The local kids had it best; they could get to the fair every night, even if they could not afford to go on the rides. The guys who ran the rides chased off the youngsters and chatted up the older girls. They were foreign and exciting, with tattoos and greased back hair; and the girls mothers would certainly not have approved which unsurprisingly made them doubly attractive.

Jackie and her friends had been to the fair once already but the lights and the music made it impossible to avoid and the next night they were there again. They wandered around arm in arm, flirting with the guys on the rides, occasionally accepting free rides if they were offered and trying to avoid having to pay with a kiss or a grope.

Although they tried to play it cool the noise and the neon were intoxicating for young girls from a small mining village background. They met up with relatives and school friends; groups formed and split and formed again in the dust and the smells and the noise. Boys claimed girls and girls laughed about the macho performances of the guys; throwing darts, shooting air-rifles and generally trying to compete with the fairground guys for the girls' attention.

The occasional fight broke out between a lad from the fair and one of the locals when one of the unspoken lines of demarcation were crossed or when one of the local girls appeared too interested and a boyfriend objected to wandering foreign hands under the caterpillar cover; but these were infrequent and only added to the general spice and excitement the fair generated. Jackie had become separated from her friends and was quietly walking around, not really going anywhere or trying to find her friends, they would show up at some point. She didn't really see Alan until he suddenly took her arm and began walking her towards the darkness at the edge of the fair.

He held her arm so tight that her feet were almost off the floor as he frogmarched her away. The abduction was so quick that Jackie was outside the circle of noise and lights that was the fair within moments. Only ten to twenty yards from the back of the last ride and they were in the relative quiet and dark of the trees that edged one side of the fairground.

Stopping just outside the edge of darkness Alan spun her around and pressed her up against the trunk of a tree, a movement so sharp that it almost knocked the breath out of her. With practised hands he unbuttoned her jacket and pushed it back onto her shoulders.

"Hang on a minute," Jackie spluttered but Alan paid no attention to her protests and without further ceremony he began to undress her in earnest. She struggled ineffectually a little at first but he was determined and strong. Pulling her blouse from her skirt he quickly flicked the buttons open and in one movement pushed it back off her shoulders with her jacket.

With a growing sense of panic and unreality she looked down at the top of her breasts shining whitely in the reflected neon glow. Above the smell of toffee apples and onions, she could smell beer and what she guessed was cheap aftershave.

Brushing away her half hearted attempts to stop him he reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She recognised that he was not drunk. She looked into his face as he paused to admire her growing nakedness, he simply wanted to undress her and he was doing so with a quiet, grim, determination; she realised that what she wanted was actually irrelevant to him,

Watching her eyes he hooked his finger under her the bottom of the loosely hanging bra and lifted it up and over her breasts. She tried to struggle but he held her firmly against the tree. With his eyes locked on to hers he cupped her breast, fondling it and moulding it in his palm.

Jackie found she could not break the eye contact; she was like the proverbial rabbit in the car headlights. He moved his hand slowly between breasts, trailing his fingers lightly over her erect nipples, pulling gently on them until she could feel the familiar weakness in her knees.

He continued to work on her breasts and nipples, pulling and stroking, until her struggles stopped. He was quietening her like he would an animal, petting and stroking. His hand dropped from her breast and slowly and sensuously stroked her stomach just above the waistband of her skirt; slow easy movements of his fingers that made her shiver in the darkness.

Without asking he worked her skirt around on her hips until he finds the zipper and unzips it. She struggled briefly again but he just leant forward and held her firmly up against the tree. Her panic rose as her skirt fell loose around her hips. "For God's sake, someone might see!"

"So?" He replied, the first words he had spoken to her since his abduction began. "They'll only see you naked. I'm still fully dressed. An' if they like what they see and they ask nicely I might even let them join in. We've done that before haven't we, and you didn't object then. In fact you seemed to like it as I remember." Jackie blinked uncertainly but his blue eyes never wavered, she knew he was more than capable of carrying out his threats. With a movement of his hand her skirt was pushed to her ankles.

"For fucks sake Alan!" Jackie protests feebly.

He looked down the length of her body and with a deliberate and easy casualness that took her breath away he hooked his fingers into the front of her knickers and pulled them down over her hips and down her thighs.

She looked around I panic, she was now almost naked, only yards away from the noise and lights of the fair. "Please stop," she begged, trying to cross her legs to stop his hand which began casually working its way between her thighs. "Someone might come.'"

Alan smiled. "The only person who is going to come is you." With agonising slowness he stoked the tender skin of her inner thighs; even in her state of near panic she could feel the overwhelming power of his fingers on her skin. "Open your legs" he commanded and she reluctantly complied, her thighs parting as his hand forced its way between; his fingers, like softly scurrying animals, lightly touching and stroking the lips of her vagina, quickly parting them and then slipping smoothly and easily inside her.

She gasps at the sudden intrusion and her insides instantly turn to liquid. His fingers explore deeper inside her and he lowers his head to her breast, suckling gently on the erect nipple.

The liquid feeling created by his lips on her nipple immediately spread warmly through her chest and, by the fingers inside her, through her groin and down to her knees. She began to tremble. His thumb found her clitoris and the effect was immediate and devastating; she was powerless to resist, suddenly she found herself riding his fingers to her climax. Her cries were lost in the roar and the music, she pulled him to her, into her, deeper inside her. She spasmed again and again around his hand until his fingers slow and her knees gave way.

Alan held up upright against the tree. He stepped back and looked at her leaning back against the tree, spent. Her skirt was around her ankles and her knickers halfway down her thighs, her blouse is open and her breasts hanging free. He held his fingers to his lips and licks the length of each finger as though it was a lollipop. "I'm on 'earlies' tomorrow." He said reaching out and cupping her breast. "I'll be home about two. Come around to my shed tomorrow afternoon."

"No"

He ran his finger down between her breast tracing a line down across her stomach and through her pubic hair. Unconsciously her hips moved forward to meet his finger as it reached the wetness between her legs. "You will," he said and stepped away, leaving her near naked and trembling. Dazed and shaken she covered herself with her hands as she watched him, casually smoothing his hair back into place, walk back into the roar and rattle of the fair without a backward glance.

Gathering her scattered wits she suddenly realised the full extent of her nakedness and the precariousness of her position, only yards from the crowded fairground rides. Still pressing her legs together to try to stop the aftershocks of her climax, Jackie pushed herself unsteadily away from the tree. Turning away from the lights and from Alan she pulled her kickers up with trembling hands.

Clasping her hands over her groin to try and still the sensations that were still centred there she reached down and pulled up her skirt, fastening it with trembling fingers. Reaching behind her she tried to fasten her bra but her shaking fingers will no longer respond so she gave up and instead flattened the useless piece of material down over her tingling breasts.

Pulling her blouse together she fastened the buttons as best she could, putting the wrong buttons in the wrong holes and having to start again; finally smoothing the material down and tucking the tails into the waistband of her skirt. She pulled her jacket together and leaned back against the tree trunk, her breath still rasping in her throat. Slowly the blood cleared from her vision and her legs stopped trembling. Pushing herself away from the tree trunk she stands, swaying, until her strength and control return.

She was still shaking when she finally stepped back into the whirl of noise and lights; she was shocked to the core by the suddenness and totality of the assault; and equally by the swiftness and totality of her utterly abject surrender. This man could do whatever he wanted with her and she just stood there and let him, he undressed her and she never said a word, never lifted a finger to stop him, she just opened her legs,

She could have called for help. She could have fought back; but she did neither. She let him undress her and make her come almost in full view of the entire fair! How does he do this to her? The glare of the lights, the noise and the smell of diesel and fried food all suddenly combined to overwhelm her already reeling senses. She lent onto a wooden rail for support and was just about to be violently sick when an arm wrapped itself around her shoulder and she was looking up into the smiling face of Gwen.

"God but you look rough," Gwen laughed. "One ride too many I think". Jackie smiled and tried to straighten up. Gwen took her arm and supported her.

"I'm fine," Jackie offered, "just too much excitement".

Gwen looked around "What, here? Bloody hell you've set your sights a bit low haven't you?"

Despite herself Jackie burst out laughing. Gwen pulled her closer, "Come on, let's go and find some big strapping fellas. There has to be some somewhere in all this lot," and pulling Jackie laughing behind her they headed off into the whirl of noise and light.

It was some time later when they saw them. They had in fact just decided to go home when Jackie saw Alan with a small group of men and women. They were standing by a shooting range, drinking beer and smoking and watching the punters try their luck. Alan turned and recognising Gwen and Jackie and he raised his beer bottle in acknowledgement.

Gwen tried to pull Jackie away but Jackie stood her ground, "Who's the girl?" She asked indicating the bleached blonde standing next to Alan.

"That's Sally Moreton," Gwen replied still tugging on Jackie's arm, "bad news, just like the rest of them. Rough as they come."

"I don't know her," said Jackie, "is she local?"

"Bottom end of the village, down by the 'tins'." The 'tins' was a local name for the corrugated iron fence which separated the old colliery houses from the railway lines which ran to the colliery itself. "She's a lot older than us, more Alan's age; but she's got a real bad reputation; and a mouth to match."

Alan watched Jackie with an amused look on his face. He put his arm around Sally's waist and pulled her to him. She had her back to Jackie and Gwen but they could see her respond to the affection, nuzzling her face into Alan's neck. Alan watched Jackie over Sally's shoulder and smiled. He dropped his hand and smoothed it over Sally's rear before raising the back of her skirt and folding the cheeks of her bottom.

Sally wiggled in appreciation and Alan slipped his hand into the back of her knickers. Sally snuggled in closer as Alan's hand, clearly visible under the material, could be seen cupping and fondling the cheeks of her bottom, stroking and kneading her flesh before dipping down between her legs from the back. Sally looked around unconcerned; she didn't seem to care if anyone could see this lewd display of sexual ownership.

Gwen leaned closer, completely scandalised, "Slut! Can you see what they're doing?"

Jackie nodded silently. Watching Alan's hand moving easily between Sally's legs caused Jackie's mouth to dry and the familiar tingling start between her own legs. She pulled her eyes away and allowed Gwen to walk her away. She knew that Alan's eyes were following them, laughing.

Jackie was haunted by the vision of Alan's hand under Sally's skirt all the way home; jealousy, anger and lust vied for dominance inside her head. By the time she got home she was so angry and so turned on that all she wanted to do was to go straight up to the bathroom and masturbate; but her Mum and Sue were sitting in the kitchen talking when Jackie walked in and she was forced to sit sedately and share a cup of tea.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she noticed that Sue looked somehow different tonight; contented and perhaps a little smug. She wondered what had happened to her to create this obvious contentment, what her secret was? She wondered idly what was going on in her life; as sisters they used to be very close until Alan began to take over, now they really rarely talked about anything; Jackie suddenly realised how much she missed those long, rambling girly talks in bed at night. Perhaps one day soon they could catch up again she thought, once all this was over. It seemed that they both had something to tell. But not tonight, tonight she just wanted to put out the fire that Alan has started between her legs.

Sometime later, sitting on the toilet, her fingers soft and gentle between her legs, the last weakening spasm's of the climax washing through her, Jackie sat with her back against the wall behind her. She looked down at her knickers which were still hooked around one ankle and thought 'by God girl, but you were in one big hurry to come' and she laughed silently to herself.

She closed her eyes as her fingers idly stroked her wetness, revelling in the sensations they could create. A soft languorous peace; so different to Alan's sure fingered intrusion of earlier. She remembers his hands on her as her stripped her up against the tree in the darkness. She remembers his need as he took her, his fingers inside her. His need fuels hers and her own fingers begin to move again, insistently, mirroring his.

Memories intertwine and she can still feel her helplessness as he bent her back over his bike in the shed, his hand sliding down her stomach and between her legs. With her free hand she reaches under her blouse and slips her hand under her bra, finding a nipple, pulling on it slowly and sensuously. She remembers in Alan's shed, stretched helpless across his bike with Alan's friend Tom standing over her, watching and eventually touching, while Alan makes her come.

Her fingers find her clitoris and she bites her lip to stop from calling out. She sees herself sitting on the back of his bike in the sunshine as Alan pulls her knickers down around her thighs. Alan holding her while he undoes her dressing gown and pyjama's to hold her breast while her mother is upstairs. She feels herself coming and buries her fingers deep inside herself, pulling hard on her nipple as she bends over at the waist and shudders happily to another climax.

After what seemed an age Jackie reaches down and slips her foot back into her knickers and standing, pulls them up and smoothes her skirt down. She tucks her blouse back into the top of her skirt and turns to look at herself in the mirror, she notices her hands are trembling as she straightens her clothes.

Through the pebble glass window of the bathroom she just makes out a light from Alan's shed at the bottom of his garden. She suddenly sees his hand down the back of Sally's knickers and her smile fades, 'I'm on 'earlies tomorrow, I'll be home about two, come to the shed in afternoon'.

Straightening her hair with her fingers she smiles at the light seeping from the shed, "Not a bloody hope," she says quietly to herself ,"you can just fuck off," and switching out the light she turns and leaves the room.

TheTyke
TheTyke
388 Followers