Summer Ch. 09

Story Info
On the understanding a ride home should be easier.
9.7k words
4.61
51.4k
6

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

Sue hastily brushed herself down and straightened her hair. Leaning back against the wall she closed her eyes for a moment and shivered; she could still feel Andy's hands between her legs and she needed to pull herself together before going back into the party.

"You look as though you've had too much to drink," Andy said suddenly, standing close beside her, startling her.

"Bloody hell you made me jump!" She said, pushing herself away from the wall, her hand at her chest in fright.

"Thinking of us were you?" John said looking over his shoulder and smiling.

"No, yes, err, maybe" she answered totally confused, her heart still pounding. "I don't know. Look, just bugger off will you?"

Looking over his shoulder at John who had appeared behind him Andy laughed, "She missed us," he said; and then his face changed, breaking in to an even broader smile, "Well, look who's here," he said, stepping past her to hold out his hand. Sue turned to find herself face to face with her parents.

"Hello Andy, John," her Father said, wreathed in smiles. Her Mum nodded her greetings from the background.

"She been causing trouble then?" her father jokingly asked the boys.

"What? No, not at all," Andy said putting his arm around her waist and pulling her close again, "Been really great to see her again; get to know her," he added and Sue blushed, elbowing him in the ribs.

"Been keeping us entertained," John added and patted her bottom from behind, "Grown up a bit hasn't she?" he asked and her parents nodded, smiling,. "almost didn't recognise her."

"With her clothes on," her Dad offered and everyone laughed; 'If only you knew' Sue thought, smiling ruefully. "You just arriving or just leaving?" he asked the boys.

"Just leaving unfortunately," Andy answered, "meeting friends in Town later on."

"And if you're ready to go," Sue's Mum said to Sue, brushing her down as she spoke, " Uncle Terry is waiting to give you a lift. I told him you'd be coming back with him."

"OK," Sue said, almost reluctantly disentangling herself from Andy's arm and the hand that rested warmly on her hip. "I'd better get my bag and hat," she said and went back into the house leaving her parents to quickly catch up with Andy and John. Making her excuses and saying her goodbyes Sue made her way to the back door again.

"Don't wait up for us," her Dad said, "I have a feeling that this could be a late one."

"You think you're going to end up sleeping over here?" Sue asked.

Her Dad shrugged his shoulders and her Mum rolled her eyes. "Got some things here just in case," she said holding up a bulging shopping bag. "Will you girls be OK?" she asked, fussing as always.

"No problem," Sue laughed and slipped past them. "Where did Andy & John go?"

"Left already," her Dad answered, looking inside, checking out the gathering. "You'd better get a move on. Don't keep Terry waiting. He's in a hurry." Sue kissed her parents goodbye and ran up the path to the front gate, half hoping to see Andy and John but they had disappeared.

The street was quite full of cars, most of them she guessed belonged to the guests back in the house, this area was certainly not affluent enough for this many cars normally. She spotted Uncle Terry standing by his car smoking a cigarette, he raised his hand in greeting and Sue walked over. "Hi Uncle Terry, thanks for the lift." She admired the car he was leaning against, a huge, gleaming Ford Consul. "Wow," she said, "new car?"

"Got it last month," Terry said puffing up with pride, "A beauty isn't she?"

Sue nodded, looking the car over, "It's huge," she said bending down to look inside, "could get a football team in here."

"Only a small one," Terry laughed depreciatingly, loving the praise.

He opened the driver's door and Sue looked in. "Oh, hi Frank," She said to a young man sitting on the passenger side of the large bench front seat.

"Hi Sue," came the shy but eager reply. Frank was Terry's son, a year or so younger than Sue, about Jackie's age. A nice enough young man but gawky and spotty, tongue tied around girls, very quiet. He looked awkward, shy, dressed by his mother in old fashioned clothes that never seemed to quite fit, definitely a young man under his mothers thumb.

"You ready?" Terry asked and Sue opened the door and slipped into the huge, rear bench seat.

"Wow," Sue laughed again, "this is bigger than our house!" Frank turned and smiled at her wide-eyed appreciation. "Could get another three or four people in here," she said, sitting in the middle and spreading her arms out, not quite able to touch each door. "This is fantastic!" she said settling back.

"You're looking good Sue," Frank said looking her up and down shyly, blushing as he said it, his eyes lingering momentarily on her breasts. Sue knew he had always had a crush on her but she had always treated it as just that, a young man's crush.

"Why thank you," she said smiling back at him, his face turning a deeper shade of red, his spots shining red on a red background, "looking good yourself."

He dropped his eyes, "Thanks," he mumbled, turning beetroot, swivelling around to face the front, unsuccessfully trying to hide his embarrassment.

Sue suddenly sat bolt upright as both rear doors opened at once and John and Andy slid into the car, one on each side of her. For a moment she was too startled to speak. "Almost missed you Terry old lad," Andy said and leaned forward to pat Terry on the shoulder, "thanks for the lift."

"Happy to oblige," Terry said starting the car.

Andy looked at Sue and gave her his best boyish smile, "Terry offered us a lift into town," he said by way of answer to the unasked question. "Good of him wasn't it? It was your Mum's idea," he continued without waiting for an answer "Very thoughtful." Terry manoeuvred the car away from the kerb and the two boys settled themselves back into their seats for the journey and Sue sat quietly between them, trying not to touch them, trying to make herself as small as possible, totally nonplussed by this sudden turn of events.

Trying not to touch however was impossible. Big as the car was two large men and Sue just about filled the seat; and the boys were expansive, crowding Sue, making themselves comfortable. "Got enough room there our kid?" John asked patting her knee affectionately and leaving his hand there.

"I'm fine thanks," she said, trying to deal with his hand only to find Andy joining in and taking control of her other knee. "Stop it," she whispered, fiercely, "they'll see!" John laughed and began a conversation about football with Terry.

Sue could see Terry's eyes in the rear view mirror, glancing back at them as they chatted away, nothing visible below the high backed bench seat. John leaned forward, one arm over the back of the front seat, the other hand on the inside of her knee, as he kept up the animated conversation. Andy joined in smiling amiably while his hand softly caressed the inside of Sue's other knee, gliding slowly over the soft smooth skin of her inner thigh. Sue couldn't stop them and their hands roved at will over her legs. After a while she gave up, forcing herself to sit back in the seat while the two men gently held her legs open and stroked her knees and thighs.

After a while she realised that she was safe enough with Terry and Frank in the car and she sat back and closed her eyes. The warm leather of the seat and the feeling of the hands gently stroking her legs proved extremely relaxing and sensuous and Sue could feel herself letting go, giving into the warm, gentle eroticism of the moment. She could feel herself becoming aroused, growing moist; she thought about trying to stop them but they seemed to be content with just stroking, quietly exploring her legs and thighs.

Slowly, surreptitiously, without letting anyone see, their hands crept gently up and under her dress. The hands were comforting, sexy and she slid slowly down in her seat. In the darkness beneath her dress their hands moved across the flat expanse of her tummy, slowly down over her knickers, stroking softly between her legs and over her sex. She held her breath as the fingers, trailed down between her legs and across her sex, drawing delicious, sensuous patterns on her skin. She moved contentedly as the fingers lingered for a moment, finding the outline of her lips beneath the soft cotton fabric of her knickers. She closed her eyes and let them touch, she was allowing them the liberty of her body and they were being discrete, touching her softly, below the vision of Terry and Frank, out of sight. This time she was granting them the license which they had taken by force earlier, gifting it on her own terms; and she knew they were enjoying the present she was making them, touching her softly, turning her on, treating her gently. She was safe, the boys could only touch, her Uncle and Frank were her chaperones.

Half hypnotised by the fingers on her skin Sue slipped still lower in her seat, her dress riding higher as the hands on either side moved over her. Through half closed eyes she could now clearly see Andy's hand between her legs as he softly traced the shape of her sex, one finger gently indenting the material until the shape of her lips and the line between them could be clearly seen. Sue shivered and moved her hips softly against his fingers. Her eyes finally closed as Andy continued the easy movement of his fingers. She was getting dangerously turned on and she knew she should stop it before they made her cum but the fingers were so gentle, so comforting.

John's hand moved casually up and onto her stomach, pushing her dress higher. His fingers moved lower to trace the line of her knickers, moving from side to side, looking for an opportunity, before dipping under the waistband and sliding down to rest lightly in her pubic hair. She raised a hesitant hand to stop him but in one easy movement his hand had slipped down between her open legs to find and cupped her sex. For half a second she let it remain, craving the fingers that were already searching between her open lips; but with a sudden recognition of her surroundings she managed to control her desire, pulling herself upright, forcing them both to quickly withdraw their hands. Terry looked at her in his rear view as she suddenly pulled herself ruefully upright, shedding the hands and closing her legs. "Ah, the Sleeping Beauty awakes! I thought you had nodded off in the back there."

"No, no," she said, smoothing her dress down and trying to compose herself. "Just closed my eyes for a bit, that's all." She looked around, trying to avoid the disappointment in the faces of Andy and John while at the same time trying to ignore the tingling between her legs and her erect nipples. "Where are we?" she asked, peering out of the window

"Not far now," Terry said, slowing down and turning off the main road, "Hope you folks don't mind but I have a little business to do just down here; won't take more than a couple of minutes." Sue looked at Andy and John but they both shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads. Terry turned in front of a boulevard of shops before swinging around behind them into a small car park. He pulled up against a blank brick wall that was the back of one of the shops and turned off the engine, opening the door and leaping out before anyone could argue. "Won't be more than a couple of minutes," he called, quickly shutting the door and disappearing around the corner.

They sat there is silence for a few seconds, all seemingly equally surprised at this sudden turn of events until Frank swung around in his seat, leaning over to face them. 'Actually he'll be ages," he said. "He's gone to the bookies. Saturday afternoon races, it's always the same."

"Really?" Andy asks and looks at John who smiled and shrugged. "Always the same?"

"Yep," Frank nodded, "I get used to it. He brings me along so he won't have to tell my Mum where he is."

"Tell you what," John said, reaching into his pocket, "want to earn some money?"

"How much?" Frank asked looking suddenly wary,

"Ten bob," he said, pulling out a note and holding it up.

"What do I have to do," Frank responded suddenly interested,

"Just keep an eye out."

"What for?" He asked looking around.

"For anyone coming."

"Why?"

"Well, Andy and I are going to have some fun with young Sue here, play some games if you know what I mean," he said trying to talk man to man with the barely formed boy, "and I would like you to keep an eye out in case anyone wanders past."

Sue spun around and looked at John "What? Are you joking?" John ignored her and carried on his conversation with Frank. Sue looked around in panic.

'No problem." Frank said smiling, "Can I watch?'

"No you bloody can't, especially because nothing's going to happen!" she said and tried to make a grab for the door. The John easily restrained her and pulled her back down into the seat between them. Frank smiled and leaned forward eagerly to watch. The boys turned to Sue and easily pulled her further down until she was almost lying on the seat between them. They each took one of her hands, trapping her arms under their bodies, pinning her down. Sue struggled ineffectually and tried to plead with them, "Look, you can't do this! This is a bloody public car park in the middle of town! Its Saturday afternoon for God's sake! You just can't be serious, someone will come!" There was a moment's silence and then Frank's voice floated over from the front.

"She talks a lot does she?" The boys looked at each other and suddenly burst out laughing. Frank smiled and looked from one to the other, pleased that they thought what he said funny although he didn't really see the joke. "You just keep your bloody eyes peeled if you want to earn the money," John said over his shoulder. Frank nodded gravely and shut up but Sue saw that he did not look away, his eyes slowly roved over her body in hopeful anticipation of the next stage of her humiliation. She could expect no help from him.

The next move was not long in coming. With her arms still firmly pinned the boys wasted no time and Andy reached for the hem of her dress. With a couple of quick tugs he pulled the dress up her body to her chin. Franks eyes bulged, Sue struggled and tried to cross her legs in an attempt to lessen her exposure but there was not enough room. "Please," she pleaded with the boys, "this is far too public, please let me go," But the boys ignored her and her nylon slip quickly followed her dress up to below her chin, leaving her laid nearly naked, in only her bra and pants.

John looked her over, "God but you are lovely," he said appreciatively admiring again her small pert breasts and her flat taught stomach. He ran his hand over her, gently squeezing her breasts, his hand following the smooth plan of her stomach, down across her mound, his fingers feeling the warmth of her sex through her knickers.

Her struggling had caused her knickers to slide down slightly and the waistband gapped invitingly as it stretched between her hips. Her struggles had also caused her knickers to pull tighter across her sex, plainly, enticingly, outlining the shape of her mound and her lips. Her long shapely legs were forced apart by the cramped conditions. John smiled and taking the waistband of her knickers he pulled it away from her stomach, peering down into the shadowy realms inside. Looking down her body she saw Frank leaning over the back of his seat, straining forward to get a look at her. "Please!" Sue said again, almost in tears, "this is enough."

John smiled ruefully and let go of her waistband, much to Frank's chagrin. "Sorry our kid," he said, "but as we've told you we never pass up on an opportunity; and this is an opportunity and you are far too good to pass up on." As he spoke Andy reached underneath her and unclipped her bra, pulling it from the front, up and away from her breasts. Franks eyes almost popped out of his head. Sue's breasts heaved, shining in the bright sunlight, her nipples pink and already surprisingly hard. John took one between his fingers and rolled it experimentally before letting it spring back to shape. "I'll bet you've never seen anything to equal these have you eh?" John asked Frank, the three of them admiring her breasts as though they were looking at a sculpture in an art gallery. Frank shook his head, not only had he never seen its equal, he had never actually seen a real naked breast before. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open, 'Jesus' he breathed quietly.

"Come on Lads," Sue tried again, vainly trying struggle free, causing her breasts moving enticingly, swaying on her chest, "this isn't bloody funny! Especially not with him watching! At least give me some privacy. This is too public! Someone will see."

"Yep," John agreed, sounding vaguely conciliatory for a moment, "you're probably right; in fact Young Frank here's probably already seen more than he ever has before!" John and Andy laughed as Frank turned bright red, his eyes fixed on Sue's bare chest. Sue looked hopelessly into Frank's eager face as he excitedly watched John take hold of her breast, moulding it under his palm, pulling her nipple with his fingers. She saw him lick his lips, his hand working below the level of the seat and she realised with a sudden revulsion that he was playing with himself.

She closed her eyes, trying to block it all out, trying to pretend that this isn't happening to her, again. With a surge of panic she felt John hook a finger into the side of the waistband of her knickers and with slow deliberation she felt him pull down. She could feel the material slide down across her abdomen, pulled from the side, until she knew that the first of her pale blond pubic hairs must be on view. John held the material there, pulled down at the side. His fingers caressed the skin on her hip before slowly, agonisingly, trailing down to the flat, smooth, skin of her tummy. His finger slowly drifted along the edge of her pubic hair, raising goose bumps on her skin.

"Beautiful," Andy said as he followed suit; slowly pulling her knickers down at his side, exposing her even more. Soon they had exposed her pubic mound completely. Hooking his finger into the front he pulled it down, until the pink lips of her sex could be clearly seen. Sue squirmed as the boys stared, eyen with her eyes closed she could feel their eyes boring between her legs, could almost hear Frank pulling at himself, loving the adventure, loving her exposure, staring at her sex; and shame and embarrassment swept through her.

Unconcerned with her feelings John ruffled her pubic hair with his fingertips and lightly ran his finger down across her sex. Sue could feel the rush of blood at his touch, the sudden moisture and the swelling of her lips and her face flushed hot. John touched her again and her lips opened, folding back wetly, "Best I've ever seen I think," he said and Andy grunted his agreement.

Roughly reaching underneath her John crudely pulled the back of her knickers down and out from under her bottom. "Please!" Sue pleaded quietly, but the boys completely ignored her and in a series of movements John pulled her knickers down to her knees. With Andy holding her down John finally pushed them down to her ankles. He lifted one of her legs slightly and pulled them over one foot; leaving them draped around her other ankle, a useless piece of material, discarded. John and Andy sat back and surveyed the naked girl, for the second time that day they had succeeded in stripping her, an unexpected bonus, a prize worthy of having.

Sue lay as if turned to stone, mortified, shamed. She knew the boys had won again and she knew what was about to happen to her again; and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop them. The constriction in her chest was Frank, she knew he was leaning over the back seat staring down at her sex, loving what was happening to her, revelling in her humiliation, pulling himself off at the sight of her open sex; and to make matter worse she was excited, she could feel the moisture lubricating the lips of her sex, her lips already opening and waiting for their fingers, and she was ashamed that her body was betraying her again.

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers