Summer Ch. 11

Story Info
"So why do they call you Moby?" - Gwen's story.
3.1k words
4.47
45k
8
0

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

"So why do they call you Moby?" Jackie asked puzzled. Peter flushed a deep and immediate red. Dave and I looked at each other quickly before looking at Peter with raised eyebrows, wondering how he was going to answer the question. Peter looked at each of us in turn as if looking for help and when none was forthcoming he shrugged and blushed harder, a sheepish grin on his face.

"I thought everyone knew," Dave said eventually, as he watched Peter's stupid grin spread across his face.

Jackie shook her head, "If I knew I wouldn't ask."

"You want to tell them?" I asked Peter who looked back at me smiling shyly,

"Better still, do you want to show them Moby?" Dave added as if slightly bored.

Peter thought about it for a few seconds and then shrugged as if suddenly realising that for the rest of his life, this could be his party piece; and without any further embarrassment he stood up and unbuckled his belt, his decision made, Peter was going for gold.

Sue and Jackie sat back and watched in confusion as he unbuttoned his trousers before quietly pushing them down to his ankles. There was a moments silence as he stood there, his hands hanging loosely at his side, his eyes looking down at his shirt tail. Then the realisation of what they were looking at hit the girls in one sudden shock. Sue squealed and Jackie's mouth fell open. The end of his penis hung down below his shirt, the entire head, large, purple and glistening in the light.

"My God!" Jackie breathed, "It's huge!" Peter smiled and held up the front of his shirt to display his penis in all its semi tumescent glory.

"Meet Moby Dick," I said quietly. "Pride of the blokes changing rooms. Cock of the school, in more ways than one." The girls stared in awe as Peter stood there proudly displaying his manhood. The boys glanced at each other uneasily, they recognised the change that was suddenly taking place; the old criteria was suddenly falling away; academic prowess, sports ability, intelligence, all gone. This was a far more basic measure of manhood, a more primitive measure than polite society imposes. In this sexual field, where only the most basic measurements counted, Peter was king. No more the butt of schoolboy jokes, of changing room humour, an oddity, an icon; in this sexual context, Peter was suddenly the alpha male and for the first time it was obvious that he recognised it.

Almost without realising what she was doing Jackie slid forward on her knees until she was almost face to face with Peter's penis. She looked up into his face before reaching out her hand and laughing in shock, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Peter's knees almost buckled as the first woman in his life, outside his family, took him gently and kindly in her hand. He laughed self consciously as Jackie lifted its weight and laid it across the palm of her hand. "Good God Peter! I had no idea that they came this big!" Self consciously Peter half stepped back but was hampered by the trousers and underpants around his ankles. He was surprised to find Sue suddenly at his other side, her hand restrainingly cupping his bottom. She ran her hand across his stomach and down into his patch of black pubic hair, her fingers exploring the base of his shaft and cupping the balls hanging below.

Unsurprisingly Peter began to grow, he was already excited from what had happened already and he blushed slightly as he felt himself becoming erect again. Sue sat back but Jackie was fascinated. Smiling to herself she slowly worked her hand up and down the shaft and watched in awe as Peter's large dick slowly grew and swelled under her fingers, beginning to arch up and harden.

"I think we need these off," Sue said untying his shoe laces before raising each foot in turn to pull off his shoes and socks, "I want a good view of this," she said to Jackie, indicating peter's growing penis, "I think we need him naked".

Peter looked a bit startled and self conscious as he raised his feet to allow Sue to pull off his trousers and underpants. Jackie continued to slowly stroke Peter erect as, giggling with excitement like an infant, Sue stood up and unbuttoned his shirt. Peter stood quietly and shyly as Sue pulled his shirt off and finally Peter stood naked before us. We all gazed at his magnificent cock which, as Jackie brought him to his full size, now stood proud and erect before him.

"Oh wow," Jackie said as she leaned back on her heels, releasing her hold so that his dick bounced gently in front of him. "Isn't he fabulous?"

Peter smiled shyly, he was somewhat bemused by this turn of events, this was uncharted territory for him. Having a big dick had until now proved a very mixed blessing. Amongst his peers he was usually considered either a trophy or a curio; at best a thing to be treated warily. Most of the men he knew laughed uneasily when they saw him and jealousy made him the butt of their jokes. He recognised their confusion in the jokes they made about him, that they were somehow nervous, were fearful in case of comparison, no man likes to be found wanting in that department; he also knew somewhere in the back of his head that when it actually came to sex he would come into his own; but except from his sister he had never been called upon to enter the field as it were and he was worried that his lack of experience and a general chronic lack of self confidence would cause him to foul up, make a fool of himself, as he always did. When it came to sex he had, up to this moment, had no idea of what to do or what would be expected of him, he had no idea what it was all about apart from a few snatched glimpses of pictures which had confused and sometimes almost scared him, an abusing sister and her bitchy friends; and of course what he had learned from a lifetime full of dirty jokes. Other kids always seemed to know more and have done more sexually than he had; he was always one step behind, trailing in a perpetual fog of fear and ignorance.

Sue folded Peter's shirt and knelt down beside him, Jackie to one side, Sue to the other. "He's wonderful," she said running her fingers lightly down the length of his penis. Peter stood watching the two women kneeling in front of him; they were obviously fascinated by his erect cock, like two beautiful snake charmers kneeling before some huge and beguiling python. For the first time in his life he found himself revelling in their attention, craving the touch of their hands on him, loving the act of standing naked before them while they admired him. This was the first time he had ever exposed himself willingly to a woman and standing there before the two of them he suddenly felt like a God. He looked down at his organ, jutting large in front of him and he smiled; for the first time in his life he felt proud of his huge appendage. Taking it in his hand he laughed quietly to himself, he had never been so hard and so erect, it almost hurt. He looked down at the two girls staring up at him, their eyes wide and he suddenly had the first inkling of the power his weapon would exert over women.

Gwen had almost cried out when she had first seen the size of Peter's cock. She had pushed herself up onto her elbows to watch the girls undress him, watch them touching his cock until it had stood up, proud and erect like a hard young tree. He now stood in front of her, between her open legs, smiling down at the two girls on either side of him, watching them as they touched and stroked him, keeping him erect, talking about his cock as if it had a life and personality of its own. This was a Peter she had never seen before, smiling and confident, magnificently naked, his penis standing hard before him like a club. Dave reached down between her legs and ran his fingers lightly up between her wet and pouting lips, coating his finger with her juices. She made no attempt to stop him as he inserted his finger deeper inside her, she just opened her legs a little to accommodate him.

"I'll bet you never realised he had that in his trousers did you?" Dave asked as he pushed another finger gently inside her. Gwen shook her head and looked back at Peter's large dick swaying in front of her, mesmerised, Jackie's hand seemingly small on his shaft. "That will certainly keep you warm on a cold winter's night eh?" Dave said quietly and slid his fingers further into her warm wetness. She sighed and looked down at his hand between her legs, pleased with the attention she was receiving but all the while her focus was on the huge shaft towering in front of her.

I reached out and took her breast in my hand and unconsciously she pushed her chest up into my hand in greeting. I felt the weight and the shape of it again, moving across between breasts until I took the one closest to me and taking her nipple between my fingers I pulled until it grew and hardened. I leaned in to kiss her bare shoulder; "That will certainly spoil you for other men," I said following her rapt gaze towards Peter's penis and she moaned softly at the back of her throat, whether from the attention she was receiving or from the images my words created I was not sure.

Jackie leaned into Peter and wrapping her arm around his hips she began very slowly to stroke his large erect penis, revelling in its size and weight, pulling the foreskin back to expose the glistening purple head. Peter put his hand out and gently stroked the back of Jackie's head, like a master with his acolyte, all the time smiling, all the time watching Dave's fingers stroking deeper between Gwen's open legs.

Gwen's head slowly fell forward until her chin rested on her chest, her eyes half closing in pleasure as Dave began to move between her legs more determinedly, his fingers delving deeper as if searching for the climax he knew was there. She watched through half closed eyes as her juices began to glisten on his fingers, her focus alternating between what was happening between her own legs and Jackie's hand slowly moving the skin up and down on Peter's long, thick shaft. She growled quietly at the back of her throat as she watched drops of pre-cum begin to escape and run slowly down from the tip of his bulbous head and over the slender fingers wrapped around his shaft. Peter stroked the back and side of Jackie's head, instinctively pulling her closer into his waist as the pressure in his loins grew. Her face was now merely inches from his cock and she watched in fascination as her fingers moved up and down the length of his shaft; slicking it with his own juices.

Moving lower down Gwen's body to gain better access Dave turned his fingers inside her, increasing the pressure, causing her to close her eyes. I rolled her nipple and added a little extra pressure, "Keep them open," I instructed, "Peter's going to cum soon." She opened her eyes and they travelled slowly up Peter's cock to Jackie's hand travelling in long, slow strokes along his shaft. We could all see that he was beginning to concentrate, his hips making small rhythmic movements against her fingers, increasing the pleasure and the pressure. "He's going to cum on you," I said quietly to Gwen and her eyes became unfocused at the thought, the growing pressure between her own legs heightening her desire to see him cum on her. His shaft hung high above her open legs, some of his flood of pre-cum already dripping down onto her thighs. "Just think what that would feel like inside you," I offered quietly and she licked her lips, her eyes almost burning with her need to cum. "Once he's cum he will last a lot longer the second time," I said and she nodded, drifting in and out with my words, "do you want the second one to be inside you?" I asked and she nodded, lost in the sensation between her legs. "Watch," I said and Gwen opened her eyes again, focussing her addled attention on Peter's cock, huge and towering above her. "He's going to cum all over you any time now."

Dave moved his fingers still deeper inside her and she groaned, straining her legs wider to accommodate him. "Moby is bigger than this," Dave said quietly twisting his fingers, "are you sure that you can take him?" The words registered and Gwen focused again on Jackie's hand, her fingers looking small on Peter's cock. At the top of each stroke Jackie ran her hand around the bulbous wet head of his cock as though washing it, the head on its own easily large enough to completely fill her half closed hand.

"Look at you," Dave said, "I've never seen anyone so wet," and Gwen looked down between her legs, she could feel her juices pouring out of her, she could hear Dave's fingers moving noisy and wet inside her. Dave turned his hand again and his thumb searched for her clitoris and Gwen cried out as he found it.

Peter closed his eyes as Jackie moved her fingers to the sensitive skin just below the ridge of his large head. She ran her fingers over the tip, gathering his juices before smearing them over the head and shaft again taking up the rhythm that she knew would shortly drive him over the edge to his climax. Peter hung his head, his breathing laboured. His hips thrust forward with every movement of her hand, his need to cum now urgent. His eyes opened at Dave's words and he looked down on Gwen's open legs and at Dave's fingers, buried deep within her sex. He saw Dave's thumb on her clitoris and heard her strangled cry, her hips were mindlessly rising to meet every thrust. She was pouring juices, flooding out across his hand and the sofa. The sensations were immense and his senses swam.

Gwen smothered a cry as the first fierce ripples of her climax began to spill out from between her open legs, "Watch when he cum's," Dave said and Gwen forced her eyes open again, "he'll cum like a fountain," he said and she saw Jackie's hand move faster, bringing him quickly up to the edge. His hips pushed against her hand and his cock strained against her fingers. If possible he seemed to grow larger in her hand as his climax approached. Jackie pulled Peter forward, aiming his huge cock at Gwen like a weapon. As the first spasm shook him large jets of hot sperm erupted from him, splattering down across the Gwen's naked body laid out below him. He strained again against Jackie's fingers and sperm cascaded down across Gwen's thighs, across her tummy and her chest. Gwen's eyes were huge, saucer like, as Peter's sperm rained down upon her, seeming to burn into her skin, sending her spiralling out of control, her muscles locked around Dave's fingers as she cried out her own climax in response to his.

Jackie slowed her rhythm as Peter buckled against her, her fingers sill wrapped around his shaft, draining the last drops of semen from him. She let him go and raised her fingers to her lips and tasted him, the tip of her tongue darting out like a small animal. "Salty, but nice," she declared and laughed to herself, looking at the huge splashes of cum spilled across Gwen's prostrate body, "there's a good cupful there for any woman that suck's him off, never seen anyone cum like that before." Peter slowly raised his head and surveyed his handiwork, his cum shining in pools all over Gwen's skin.

"Do you always cum like that?" Sue asked, reaching out and taking a slow, gentle grip on Peter's still semi-erect cock.

Peter shrugged slightly, "Dunno really," he said watching the soft rise and fall of Gwen's chest, her hard, erect nipples. His eyes strayed slowly down her body, the liquid pools of cum across her stomach and abdomen, her pubic hair glowing fiery red in the sunlight, small spots of cum sitting on top of the hair, glinting wetly, his eyes finally coming to rest between her wide open legs where her sex showed clearly, her lips pouting and well used.

"I guess it was the occasion," he said at last, "I got a little excited." He laughed a little shyly at Sue's wry smile, watching her hand on his penis, travelling its length, feeling its weight and it's girth. He had fancied this girl for years but been too tongue tied to say anything and now here he was, in one afternoon, naked between the two sisters while they both played with him, with his girlfriend naked and spread out before him, he almost felt that this had to be a dream; he had never been as excited as he felt now, he felt invincible, that he could go on forever and he smiled, a smile that reached back into his very soul and he knew that he was forever changed.

Sue's hand moved on his shaft, pulling his foreskin back to let her fingers roam over the pink and shining head. She could feel him growing again, lengthening slowly, raising himself. Jackie leaned forward and took the head into her mouth, running her tongue around the head before letting it go, leaving the head wet and shiny with her saliva. She smiled at Sue and shrugged, "Had to try it before it got too big, not too sure I could get it in my mouth when it's full size." Sue laughed and continued stroking noticing that Peter had grown considerably in the few seconds he had been in Jackie's mouth. She noticed Gwen push herself back up onto her elbows, her fingers, dipping almost in awe, into one of the pools of semen that were splashed liberally across her body. She looked up at Peter and smiled, holding up her sticky fingers for him to see. He smiled back at her, his penis rising rapidly in Sue's hand. Sue turned to Gwen who looked at her and then down at the penis, growing ever larger in her hand. Gwen licked her lips and looked back at Sue.

"Do you want this?" Sue asked quietly, letting his penis rest in her palm.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers